Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Sex & Settling Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex & Settling Down (1255 Views)

Its So Funny When Ladies Are About Settling Down . . . . .... / Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? / Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex & Settling Down by JudgeDredd: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2010
Hi folks, I'm not a huge fan of all these romance stuff but I've decided to bring this particular issue to Nairaland (even at the risk of being insulted by some of our unscrupulous element on here angry tongue)

Here goes, I've had my own share of running around, (sowing wild oats and stuff) I thank God for his mercies, (I like the kinda life wey I dey live now - 9ce) I intend settling down with a particular damsel I met some time back. I'm a bit of a hot head, I don't grovel @ babes feet and I don't bend over backwards for no one, funny enough my chick adores my not too gentlemanly trait cheesy

So u ask what more could a dude ask 4?. . . Its the sex ooooh! I'm a stallion (u could say I'm vain as well cheesy tongue) she's often the one to back down whenever we go @ it. We were having pillow talk the other day when she stated she expects to be made love to every morning as an affirmation of my love, interest and loyalty to her, ordinarily, this shouldn't pose a problem since mini me always comes on hard each morning but the issue is, how about my interest? This morning I woke up with one or two things on my mind and I simply didn't feel like love making even though I had a hard on, my question is thus, Can one reasonably settle down with a dudette who wants sex every morning for the rest of your life? Considering the fact u might not be feeling like it once in a while?
Re: Sex & Settling Down by 1102(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2010
Menn this your question hard ooh, But you should be lucky you have someone like herself, I mean most ladies do not simply like havin sex but yours thinks different,if all nigerian girls were like herself, this country would have been a peaceful place, all the same keep to her wishes,never dissapoint her and im so pleased wiv your sense of approach,I think its important to keep it going for both your sakes. You may not feel like it at first but you will warm up to the idea. Its a great way for you both to stay connected in marriage and not let other things affect your closeness. NOW GO~
Re: Sex & Settling Down by Tinksh(f): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2010
I think its important to keep it going for both your sakes. You may not feel like it at first but you will warm up to the idea. Its a great way for you both to stay connected in marriage and not let other things affect your closeness.
Re: Sex & Settling Down by 1102(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2010
^^
why are you quoting what i said already!! angry angry
Re: Sex & Settling Down by Tinksh(f): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2010
Why are you hassling me everywhere. I didnt say what you where saying. I have my own brain thanks!
Re: Sex & Settling Down by peelovee(f): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2010
@ poster

grin  why u dey complain u better comply ohh grin.

Because if she harden her heart you go still come ask us swetin you go do to change her mind angry lipsrsealed.
Re: Sex & Settling Down by ice234: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2010
true talk @ 190
Re: Sex & Settling Down by 1102(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^
Im always saying the truth~ man, thats why im always been hated~ grin grin
Re: Sex & Settling Down by kaycee0604(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
So what now happen if you are not around for like a week?
Re: Sex & Settling Down by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2010
JudgeDredd:

Hi folks, I'm not a huge fan of all these romance stuff but I've decided to bring this particular issue to Nairaland (even at the risk of being insulted by some of our unscrupulous element on here angry tongue)

Here goes, I've had my own share of running around, (sowing wild oats and stuff) I thank God for his mercies, (I like the kinda life wey I dey live now - 9ce) I intend settling down with a particular damsel I met some time back. I'm a bit of a hot head, I don't grovel @ babes feet and I don't bend over backwards for no one, funny enough my chick adores my not too gentlemanly trait cheesy

So u ask what more could a dude ask 4?. . . Its the sex ooooh! I'm a stallion (u could say I'm vain as well cheesy tongue) she's often the one to back down whenever we go @ it. We were having pillow talk the other day when she stated she expects to be made love to every morning as an affirmation of my love, interest and loyalty to her, ordinarily, this shouldn't pose a problem since mini me always comes on hard each morning but the issue is, how about my interest? This morning I woke up with one or two things on my mind and I simply didn't feel like love making even though I had a hard on, my question is thus, Can one reasonably settle down with a dudette who wants sex every morning for the rest of your life? Considering the fact u might not be feeling like it once in a while?

ROTFLMAO  grin

This is how women get themselves into trouble. Something that would otherwise be a spontaneously joy-bringing act has automatically being turned into a chore!

I tire for your babe oh.  grin  grin

Anyway, no need to run yet. She's just displaying her level of understanding. Maybe you need to show her that your 'love, interest and loyalty to her' is unshakeable . . . .  with or without the sex!  wink
Re: Sex & Settling Down by 1102(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2010
kaycee0604:

So what now happen if you are not around for like a week?

^^
she might be forced to look for it elsewhere temporarily  grin grin
Re: Sex & Settling Down by chibenwa(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
@poster,dont say no 4 now,comply.but if she
still insist after a month.say no bro, u wan die,na food
wetin,,,,,,,,
Re: Sex & Settling Down by JudgeDredd: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2010
I appreciate all you lovely peeps, thanks for the replies.

@ Uju: I don't even have a problem with consenting to her demands, its just that, there're times when u don't feel like it. FYI, I spoil her silly wink (though, she's gainfully employed).

@ chibenwa: dude that was funny, advice noted.

In all, I say thanks to y'all.
Re: Sex & Settling Down by Spyker: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2010
I think what you guys have for each other now is lust not love.
In marriage, couples spend more than discussing than in the bedroom. If all you discuss and talk about is intimacy, then you better think twice. There is nothing wrong in what she is demanding but what i see that is wrong in it is the part of everyday. If you happen to travel for a month, what will she do, sleep with the meguard or driver or house boy? Please ask for God's guidance because marriage is not about intimacy alone.

(1) (Reply)

Men's Corner: 8 Types Of Women You Shouldnever Date / Burnt Everything We Shared / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Pregnant Teen Or Any Unmarried Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.