Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365894 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Seunisco: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thanks for the privilege

Metrix link- https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix/1051402097

Mt5
Login- 1051402097
Investor password- XJVMX6P1VG

Just for clarity sake, each trade was 0.1 and some of them, I closed partials and left partials to keep running
Was a great and challenging competition, I’m privilege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
samfelly:

BrightFuture48, I am more than impress with your performance and entries, as well. You are truly a master of trades. For you to know I checked thoroughly, there was one XAUUSD Sell trade u took on the 13th and closed on the 15th; I was looking to see if you opened more trades in between 13th and 14th till that very 15th that you eventually closed d Gold Sell trade grin, but no such. Kudos, bro
Lol thanks boss. Whilst the rules might not be comfortable at time, its a great way to infuse in us the necessary discipline to scale thru market turbulence.

And in long run help us to become better trader avoiding the 2 major pitfalls in trading: Overtrading and Over leveraging.

Thanks for compliment and wishing everyone more fulfilled 2023 God willing.

You're really doing thorough analysis here o. Well done bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Danator:

Good morning Sam. Compliments of the season.
Thanks to you, the sponsors and organizers of the competition for the opportunity.

Details are below for your perusal.

ID: 2101837182
Investor password: XRH88FT
Platform: MT4

Metrix: https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=86c652d5ed4d&lang=en

Weldone, sir. Finished looking through your trades. Exceptional, as well. But, I must say that your fast fingers go really make Frank Edoho of Who Wants to be a Millionaire proud grin. Those 3 entries you closed at 5:25 PM and immediately opened its equivalent position at 5:25 PM, on the 16th, without recording more than 5 positions before you eventually closed the 2 outstanding positions on the 19th, all together, still baffle me grin

Anyways, if to say seconds dey the time stamp, I go for catch discrepancy, but none. You pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Seunisco:
Thanks for the privilege

Mt5
Login- 1051402097

Just for clarity sake, each trade was 0.1 and some of them, I closed partials and left partials to keep running

Jesu! Seun, your trade history long pass this second River Niger bridge in Onitsha o grin. I go need to rest well before I delve into ur trades sha grin

Well, as for your partial profits and the likes, na time stamps go determine everything o. If the time you closed a trade in partial profit and left d remaining to run in profit or loss AND YOU DIDN'T OPEN ANOTHER POSITION EXCEEDING THE 5 MAXIMUM POSITIONS IN THE RULES, THEN NO PROBLEM, BUT IF YOU DID OTHERWISE, I AM SORRY O grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Seunisco: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
samfelly:

Jesu! Seun, your trade history long pass this second River Niger bridge in Onitsha o grin. I go need to rest well before I delve into ur trades sha grin

Well, as for your partial profits and the likes, na time stamps go determine everything o. If the time you closed a trade in partial profit and left d remaining to run in profit or loss AND YOU DIDN'T OPEN ANOTHER POSITION EXCEEDING THE 5 MAXIMUM POSITIONS IN THE RULES, THEN NO PROBLEM, BUT IF YOU DID OTHERWISE, I AM SORRY O grin

No problem, never took past 5 positions
I’m sorry my trades were a lot

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BinaryRocks: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Danator:

Good morning Sam. Compliments of the season.
Thanks to you, the sponsors and organizers of the competition for the opportunity.

Details are below for your perusal.

ID: 2101837182
Investor password: XRH88FT
Platform: MT4

Metrix: https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix?share=86c652d5ed4d&lang=en

Weldone Boss grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jyz200(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Get free $1000 to trade on binance in 2023: binance futures trading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSHkJPP4VDw
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
samfelly:

Wahala, wahala, wahala! Tradinggiant, please, was there ever a time you opened RUNNING NUMEROUS POSITIONS, instead of 5? Defend d screenshot o, please grin. For on the 14th, ur trades records showed so

Well done! samfelly for spotting that. You are really doing a thorough job to check each winners details. I saw his trades (about 9 running) that actually shot him up to top position. Didn't want to call this out since I'm also a participant. If you had missed this I will raise it up again. I think @BinaryRocks should send in his details and get ready to take up the 4th place. @BrightFuture48, I really like the way you trade, kudos!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Danator(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
BinaryRocks:

Weldone Boss grin
Thanks bro. You did quite well. Kudos.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tradinggiant: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
JAkpayen:

Well done! samfelly for spotting that. You are really doing a thorough job to check each winners details. I saw his trades (about 9 running) that actually shot him up to top position. Didn't want to call this out since I'm also a participant. If you had missed this I will raise it up again. I think @BinaryRocks should send in his details and get ready to take up the 4th place. @BrightFuture48, I really like the way you trade, kudos!!!!!!
Yeah bro.. it was my fault , didn't get the rules ,

I thought the 5 positions was on a single pair. Never knew it was total open position.

@binarocks deserves the reward.

His good and I acknowledge him.
May God bless of us

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tradinggiant: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
JAkpayen:

It could have been very fair if you had called me out .

Wouldn't have gotten my hopes high.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tradinggiant:
It could have been very fair if you had called me out .

Wouldn't have gotten my hopes high.

It won't be fair that way. I admire your trading for the fact that you only traded FX instruments. Infact I was tempted to just look at your trades and copy for mine (na expo be dat for anyone). But if you can master gold trading and indices wella and get the entries right, you will be sure of winning. Hope I can partner with you next year.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
realone12:

I'm even beginning to doubt the authenticity of the people participating in these competition.
competition go start in the morning, and before evening period, over 200 people don hit 20 percent. omo mehn, how?.
even attaining 35 percent at the end of the month can not longer guarantee you top 50 spot.
I doubt If I can ever achieve anything from this competition to be sincere,
You can achieve many things and even be a winner!. It's level playing ground for all. The max lot is cap at 5 lots at any point. Just like the way recent FTA contest here.

If you observe, the leading contestants are very close and not outrageous profit percentages between them. The current leader is just at around 60% profit. If not for a cap you would seen 200-300% that is not sustainable.

I like the way prop firm are weeding out unrealistic trading in their contest these days by limiting over leveraging. Myfundedfx competition is considering adopting same in their next January contest.

So always give it a shot you can be rest assured that you can be one of the winners.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
JAkpayen:

Thanks boss. We rise together.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tradinggiant: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
JAkpayen:

It won't be fair that way. I admire your trading for the fact that you only traded FX instruments. Infact I was tempted to just look at your trades and copy for mine (na expo be dat for anyone). But if you can master gold trading and indices wella and get the entries right, you will be sure of winning. Hope I can partner with you next year.
lol.. it took me months to do away with gold and indices for psychology sake. The truth is , If u want to trade Gold and indices , You focus on them, if u want to trade FX instruments, U focus on FX instruments. But combining both Indices and Fx instruments together will ruin you psychology and Trading in a long run. Imagine losing 3 straight on indices, then no setup yet on indices.
How many FX win will u need in other to recover the losses ?? Mind you , you are not guaranteed win on the FX instrument either.

Trust me , at this moment , You will be more focused on indices and if you are not strong enough.
The market will play it tricks on Your mind. (Depends on the position you are in real life )
Let me use boss Yoda experiment as instance

Imagine if you have electricity bill, Insurance bill, Rent bill and Child support to pay at this moment??

There's alot to say but let me leave it here

When it comes to psychology, so many factors are required not just patience and strategy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
JAkpayen:

WAHALA, WAHALA, WAHALA! grin grin. Boss, I thank God say I see am, because I too fear backlashing - I no want any FTA brouhaha o grin

Tradinggiant, I am so sorry, you'll have to forfeit ur position, in good faith, please. The coming contest in January will accommodate all your fantastic way/style of trading. In short not only you, it will mine, as well. Me wey dey plan to run 50 lot size for that contest so grin. All of una no go see ma break light for that contest cheesy cheesy

BinaryRocks, given that u didn't reach the target, I believe the house voted you be considered. Please, drop the essential details that'll allow me see what need to be discovered cheesy

Gracias, mates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
@samfelly
The disadvantage of allowing unlimited lot size is that whoever wins, will lose his or her challenge account as soon as possible.
Out of all those that got my challenge acct from the contest. Only one person that maintained similar rules as during the competition got to withdraw profits and got a refund of the challenge fee. The excitement got him in the next pay out and no update since then.
If the essence of the contest is to have someone with a funded acct for a long time, capping the lot will help a bit. If the aim is not. Then no capping of lots size will just be fine.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
infofirst:
@samfelly
The disadvantage of allowing unlimited lot size is that whoever wins, will lose his or her challenge account as soon as possible.
Out of all those that got my challenge acct from the contest. Only one person that maintained similar rules as during the competition got to withdraw profits and got a refund of the challenge fee. The excitement got him in the next pay out and no update since then.
If the essence of the contest is to have someone with a funded acct for a long time, capping the lot will help a bit. If the aim is not. Then no capping of lots size will just be fine.

My oga, I understand you. Na just for January contest, ONLY, I wan allow freedom to trade how you wish. As from February, afterwards, rules will be implemented and maintained. But, for once, I wan see enough muscles and laughter and jokes and lamentations and repentance (like saying, I for do am like dis o or like dat o grin)

Thank you. I dey feel you, boss smiley

#BringBackLaughterHere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BinaryRocks: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
samfelly:

WAHALA, WAHALA, WAHALA! grin grin. Boss, I thank God say I see am, because I too fear backlashing - I no want any FTA brouhaha o grin

Tradinggiant, I am so sorry, you'll have to forfeit ur position, in good faith, please. The coming contest in January will accommodate all your fantastic way/style of trading. In short not only you, it will mine, as well. Me wey dey plan to run 50 lot size for that contest so grin. All of una no go see ma break light for that contest cheesy cheesy

BinaryRocks, given that u didn't reach the target, I believe the house voted you be considered. Please, drop the essential details that'll allow me see what need to be discovered cheesy
Gracias, mates
Ok
https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix/1051399885
Login 1051399885
Investor password
G1RNX3C61Q
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BinaryRocks: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Seunisco:
Thanks for the privilege

Mt5
Login- 1051402097

Weldone Boss grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Congratulations to the winners...
Complements of the season..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BinaryRocks: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas Everyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 12:28am On Dec 25, 2022
samfelly:

My oga, I understand you. Na just for January contest, ONLY, I wan allow freedom to trade how you wish. As from February, afterwards, rules will be implemented and maintained. But, for once, I wan see enough muscles and laughter and jokes and lamentations and repentance (like saying, I for do am like dis o or like dat o grin)

Thank you. I dey feel you, boss smiley

#BringBackLaughterHere

Alright. Noted.
Good job so far

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by meshpips(m): 5:00am On Dec 25, 2022
infofirst:
@samfelly
. . . Only one person that maintained similar rules as during the competition got to withdraw profits and got a refund of the challenge fee. The excitement got him in the next pay out and no update since then.
One trader had a very lovely result in an edition of the contest you were organizing back then. His moniker is @Amolak
I hope he didn't change his strategy. He had a very amazing Sharpe ratio that most prop firms will be willing to give him a funded account without his going though any type of evaluation.
Great job you guys are doing here.
Merry Christmas to everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DVLoger: 5:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Exness, FBS, Deriv, IC Markets, TD Ameritrade and many more. So far, I am using the 1st 3 I mentioned o.

Thanks !
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 6:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas To Every Member of this big FTA family
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Congrats to all the winners and a Merry Christmas to all FTA members.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nzechu(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2022
infofirst:
@samfelly

I so agree with you sir, this last contest opened my eye to see that I could actually still be profitable while restricting and following a set rule on lotsize. and I am adding it to my plan

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas FTA family and wishing everyone a prosperous new year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Seunisco:
No problem, never took past 5 positions
I’m sorry my trades were a lot

BinaryRocks:
Ok
https://trader.ftmo.com/metrix/1051399885
Login 1051399885
Investor password
G1RNX3C61Q

Finished checking. And dat was after I successfully gulp down 6 bottles of Pepsi o. Abeg, e bi like say na two persons we go pick for prizes now o, cos, hmm, e no easy to dey use eyes dey find dy/dx for all these LONG TRADES' HISTORY grin grin

I love the sequences at which BinaryRocks opens and closes his trades. Made looking though it all easier for my eyes and brain, but you see that partial profits my oga Seunisco use ehn, he make me come dey see black goat for darkness grin. At that juncture, I praised Infofirst - who no go no know cheesy.

That being said, let me go and announce our winners and wrap up their prizes smiley.

Season greetings, everyone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
samfelly:

We have eventually come to the end of the contest. I thank all the participants and I believe you all had your fill? cheesy. As for me, I no get any fill, at all grin. No qualms, we move.

Please, first, second, third, and fourth winners, kindly drop your ftmo login details and Investor's password here (quote this write-up), along with your ftmo metriX link. Thank you.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce our winners in the Samfelly's End of Season 22 FTA Contest. And there are as follows; BrightFuture48, Seunisco, Danator, and BinaryRocks. (Please, reach me via Samfelly@yahoo.com)

Congratulations, guys. Continue to maintain that good trading spirit you employed in the contest.

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Trading at its core is basically downside vs upside.

Risk vs reward.

You need to ask yourself:

Is it worth taking the risk?

Copied

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.