Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365936 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Danator:

I don reply you. Check your mail abeg.

Just replied you now. Proceed with the instructions, please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Animashaun2(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2022
samfelly:
Another good news, there will be another contest by January. It will be called The Freedom Contest. Yes, I choose to call it the freedom contest, cos there will be no rules in this contest as to how you should trade your account - if you like take 10 lot size entry, e no go concern me or anybody grin. Just two (2) winners with the highest equity - this time around, Animashaun2 will be sponsoring it smiley. Date will be revealed later on

About this contest, I am happy to indicate my willingness to sponsor it. When I saw this forum, I was more than thrilled to see how it operates. And I was pleased to see a lot of you dishing out your best. Seeing how forex has made my life simpler by rewarding me, I'll be more than happy to sponsor the freedom contest. May the best and meticulous traders win.

At first, I wanted to remain anonymous, again, but decided not to, at the last minute cheesy. So, I told Samfelly to reveal the sponsor. It is what it is. See you all in the contest, next year cheesy. Peace!

Thanks, Samfelly, and stop apologising over that bashing on our first meeting cheesy. I never took it personal, so relax. Life is more than keeping scores. Please, I'll prefer u pick January 1st for the freedom contest just like I said, to usher in the good things of the year 2023.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2022
Animashaun2:

About this contest, I am happy to indicate my willingness to sponsor it. When I saw this forum, I was more than thrilled to see how it operates. And I was pleased to see a lot of you dishing out your best. Seeing how forex has made my life simpler by rewarding me, I'll be more than happy to sponsor the freedom contest. May the best and meticulous traders win.

At first, I wanted to remain anonymous, again, but decided not to, at the last minute cheesy. So, I told Samfelly to reveal the sponsor. It is what it is. See you all in the contest, next year cheesy. Peace!

Thanks, Samfelly, and stop apologising over that bashing on our first meeting cheesy. I never took it personal, so relax. Life is more than keeping scores. Please, I'll prefer u pick January 1st for the freedom contest just like I said, to usher in the good things of the year 2023.

Ha broda thank you oo

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Animashaun2:

Thanks @Animashaun2 for the kind hearted gesture and support

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Compliments of the season to all FTA family.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
richgen:
Compliments of the season to all FTA family.
my man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Key Inter-market Relationships:

30yr T-Bond/10yr Note/5yr Note ⬆️ = Interest Rates ⬇️

Interest Rates ⬇️ = Stocks/Crypto ⬆️

Interest Rates ⬆️ = USD ⬆️

USD ⬆️ = CRB Index (Commodities) ⬇️

USD ⬇️ = Foreign Currencies (GU, EU, AU etc.) ⬆️

USD ⬆️ = Gold ⬇️

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Animashaun2:

I cut cap for you sir...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Brooktrader: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Who still dey trade?

Buy GBPUSD o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Time first then price
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Every dollar is a soldier.

The larger your army, the more powerful you will be in the battle of freedom.

Protect your army, protect your soldiers.

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
1 year of active trading will always beat 10 years of reading books and watching videos.

You can't buy experience.

Do you agree?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
One pair few setups That is all

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Accumulation manipulation distribution

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Remember

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
2pep:

But bank transfer is around 740+ per dollar

Needed something cheaper than bank transfer
What needed blown must be blown grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Animashaun2:

Okay, boss, anything for you. I’ll be about it, right away.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
samfelly:
Another good news, there will be another contest by January. It will be called The Freedom Contest. Yes, I choose to call it the freedom contest, cos there will be no rules in this contest as to how you should trade your account - if you like take 10 lot size entry, e no go concern me or anybody grin. Just two (2) winners with the highest equity - this time around, Animashaun2 will be sponsoring it smiley. Date will be revealed later on

Ladies and gentlemen, you‘ve all heard Mr. Animashaun2. Tomorrow, I’ll set the date correctly (by the way, I’ve created it when I first mentioned it above after d sponsor approached me about his interest, but it’s not admissible to anyone, yet, accept by invitation, which I will also change) and drop the link for all to join.

PLEASE, TAKE THIS PART SERIOUSLY. SINCE THE CONTEST IS STARTING ON THE 1ST OF JANUARY, KINDLY CREATE YOUR FTMO FREE TRIAL $25,000 (Swing) ACCOUNT ON FRIDAY, 30TH DAY OF DECEMBER AND SYNC TO YOUR AVAILABLE FXBLUE ACCOUNT, AS WELL.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:41am On Dec 28, 2022
Oil price yesterday make new high 80.16 and then rebound to 79.17. Present price 79.66

Response Putin to Russian oil price cap by G7. Putin bans oil sales to countries that comply with G7 oil price cap. The sales should get permissions from Kremlim leader.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Animashaun2:

God bless you abundantly boss mi.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Jameselias:
1 year of active trading will always beat 10 years of reading books and watching videos.

You can't buy experience.

Do you agree?

You simply can not. Experience is the best teacher

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Animashaun2:

Thanks boss....
You did well....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kaywhy09(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2022
BrightFuture48:

You can achieve many things and even be a winner!. It's level playing ground for all. The max lot is cap at 5 lots at any point. Just like the way recent FTA contest here.

So always give it a shot you can be rest assured that you can be one of the winners.

Please, I am new on this competition thread, how can I get the update of such competition as they unveil?

Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by 2pep(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Goodoption:

What needed blown must be blown grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2022
charly20:

We have started already.
We hope to keep it up.

Newplans022

Our plans moved well but not as we had hoped. There was a lot of pain in the process but we came out better.

God bless our efforts!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2022
GU might be heading for a retracement for a downside continuation. Gold buy might be feasible... I don't see myself entering though.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
samfelly:

Ladies and gentlemen, you‘ve all heard Mr. Animashaun2. Tomorrow, I’ll set the date correctly (by the way, I’ve created it when I first mentioned it above after d sponsor approached me about his interest, but it’s not admissible to anyone, yet, accept by invitation, which I will also change) and drop the link for all to join.

PLEASE, TAKE THIS PART SERIOUSLY. SINCE THE CONTEST IS STARTING ON THE 1ST OF JANUARY, KINDLY CREATE YOUR FTMO FREE TRIAL $25,000 (Swing) ACCOUNT ON FRIDAY, 30TH DAY OF DECEMBER AND SYNC TO YOUR AVAILABLE FXBLUE ACCOUNT, AS WELL.

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1791

The only rule I want to change is, 5 Minimum Trading Days (just like FTMO's) instead of the usual 10 days smiley. I dey forget to trade for 2 days straight, at times grin

Cescky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Congratulations to the winners and to @samfelly thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Animashaun2(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thank you all. It's a honour to be in your midst smiley smiley

CC: Jameselias, JAkpayen, MONEY247, Samfelly, Infofirst, Donsheddy

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fibonacci88: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
samfelly:

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1791

The only rule I want to change is, 5 Minimum Trading Days (just like FTMO's) instead of the usual 10 days smiley. I dey forget to trade for 2 days straight, at times grin
Make I bookmark am

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BinaryRocks: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Animashaun2:

Thank you Boss
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Your mark ups dey interesting to me.

kozmicity:
GU might be heading for a retracement for a downside continuation. Gold buy might be feasible... I don't see myself entering though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.