Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364485 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Congrats to all the winners of the last contest, it's been amazing competing with you all. I hope next year turns out to be better and fulfilling

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Animashaun2:

About this contest, I am happy to indicate my willingness to sponsor it. When I saw this forum, I was more than thrilled to see how it operates. And I was pleased to see a lot of you dishing out your best. Seeing how forex has made my life simpler by rewarding me, I'll be more than happy to sponsor the freedom contest. May the best and meticulous traders win.

At first, I wanted to remain anonymous, again, but decided not to, at the last minute cheesy. So, I told Samfelly to reveal the sponsor. It is what it is. See you all in the contest, next year cheesy. Peace!

Thanks, Samfelly, and stop apologising over that bashing on our first meeting cheesy. I never took it personal, so relax. Life is more than keeping scores. Please, I'll prefer u pick January 1st for the freedom contest just like I said, to usher in the good things of the year 2023.

Thanks chairmo, may God bless you abundantly

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
[quote author=2pep post=119485400][/quote]

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by NaMe4: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Congrats to the winners of the just concluded contest.

Looking forward to a Great year ahead.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Inverse HnS formed; buying to 6970 is likely.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is cadchf...
Let's long this one...

Yea

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Oil price fail to reach resistance zone level 82 and eventually dropped to low 77.34. The current price at time writing is 78.64.
Russia response to price cap with bans countries that comply with G7 coalition effect in February 1 to July 1, but Russia didn't consult with OPEC + about this.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by friendbee: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Animashaun2:
Thank you all. It's a honour to be in your midst smiley smiley

CC: Jameselias, JAkpayen, MONEY247, Samfelly, Infofirst, Donsheddy

Yes, you have done well bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Bob, this same forex wey I dey battle with 9 some pipo dey hold trade reach till 60-70%?shocked Some people are truly bastard professionals in this game. cheesy
Ordinary 17% wey my equity manage hit e don reverse back to 2% cheesy

And some pipo say forex na scam? Pesin dey make 50% of 100,000dos within a month with 5.0 limited lotsize and you nor wan calm down learn this thing? Which kind job 1 give you that kind money for this life apart from football?

Guys in this next year, make una nor dey disturb my ears ahbeg make ogun not go strike una papa ahbeg cheesy
let's all be calming down and be taking out time to learn next year. And please if there's anyone here who knows how I can reach out to those top guys in that TFT competition please indicate I wan take like 5yrs Learn this thing well. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Bob, this same forex wey I dey battle with 9 some pipo dey hold trade reach till 60-70%?shocked Some people are truly bastard professionals in this game. cheesy

And some pipo say forex na scam? Pesin dey make 50% of 100,000dos within a month with 5.0 limited lotsize and you nor wan calm down learn this thing? Which kind job 1 give you that kind money for this life apart from football?

Guys in this next year, make una nor dey disturb my ears ahbeg make ogun not go strike una papa ahbeg cheesy
let's all be calming down and be taking out time to learn next year. And please if there's anyone here who knows how I can reach out to those top guys in that TFT competition please indicate I wan take like 5yrs Learn this thing well. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin. No kill me with laugh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

You see how you contradict yourself, you need help but you dey curse people wey go help you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
I want to start posting ICT 2022 mentorship notes here for learning, any interest ?

For the record the notes are not mine

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Who want the notes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jameselias:
I want to start posting ICT 2022 mentorship notes here for learning, any interest ?

For the record the notes are not mine

I'm interested boss, please do

Let's try to be helping ourselves grow in this thread in 2023 ahbeg.
If I get the knowledge and u get am too nor mean say I done turn ur mate, I still be your loyal smallie abeg. Let's all try to be sharing update and not hoarding them in 2023. Na only your village u fit better with your money, you no fit rush my own join. But if your village better, my own kom palash join 9 be say the country done Good be that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Just for the laugh

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Juicethekid: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jameselias:
Who want the notes
I want them sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Thunday1005(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jameselias:
Who want the notes
intrested in the notes, to refresh the video memories
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Inverse HnS formed; buying to 6970 is likely.
Closed at 6774! Looks bearish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Seunisco: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jameselias:
Who want the notes

I want please, how do I reach you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
As we wrap up 2022 and look forward to 2023, let's keep our eye on the prize, our risk management front and center, and never give up. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by INCREDIBLEGUY: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
please which crypto wallet can i use to fund either FBS or Octafx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Animashaun2:

About this contest, I am happy to indicate my willingness to sponsor it. When I saw this forum, I was more than thrilled to see how it operates. And I was pleased to see a lot of you dishing out your best. Seeing how forex has made my life simpler by rewarding me, I'll be more than happy to sponsor the freedom contest. May the best and meticulous traders win.

At first, I wanted to remain anonymous, again, but decided not to, at the last minute cheesy. So, I told Samfelly to reveal the sponsor. It is what it is. See you all in the contest, next year cheesy. Peace!

Thanks, Samfelly, and stop apologising over that bashing on our first meeting cheesy. I never took it personal, so relax. Life is more than keeping scores. Please, I'll prefer u pick January 1st for the freedom contest just like I said, to usher in the good things of the year 2023.
Definitely gearing up for this. Been a minute

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Congratulations, you made it to the last trading day of the year 2022.

Charly20, drop link to fta 2023, see you there.

Congratulations again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2022
abham:
Your mark ups dey interesting to me.

Thank you sir, but I'm not yet as proficient as galleryeasy. That's my goal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2022
EU buy limit.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2022
samfelly:

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1791

The only rule I want to change is, 5 Minimum Trading Days (just like FTMO's) instead of the usual 10 days smiley. I dey forget to trade for 2 days straight, at times grin

Please help me checked if my equity is showing 25,000.

I dont know if I linked it well.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by gbosah91(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2022
I want them, please
Jameselias:
Who want the notes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dmahn(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2022
2pep:
Umm! If you've recently funded your forex account with naira debit card what was the charge per dollar?

I intend to fund my exness with just 20$, would want to know the better option between bank card and bank transfer.

Save your money and invest big. Don't give it to the market on the portion of 20s. Growing a 20$ account isn't realistic. 100$ is small as well but at least will give you little confidence to place trade with good risk to reward...If you have that very big urgeto trade, trade demo until you have the confidence.. Keep trading Demo!!! Good luck boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2022
It is with great honour that I wish to present to us the link to the other side. It's been a great year but we always look towards a greater year.

Let the transition begin;
https://www.nairaland.com/7502452/forex-trade-alerts-season-23#119542815

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pipfisher: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2022
INCREDIBLEGUY:
please which crypto wallet can i use to fund either FBS or Octafx.
You can fund FBS using bank transfer. Why crypto?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2022
I join fta in February 2021 but I have to be sincere I didn't regret ever joining this forum... 2022 is my best year after joining this forum as I decide to make decisions regarding my trading journey and it has paid off well. Decided to go live trading synthetics using the forex knowledge I have gained and this paid off big time for me but I had to stop as I notice the manipulation is high trading synthetics and it was affecting me now decide to go back trading currency cos my state of mind is important..
To every one in this forum, you all have been of immense help to my build as a forex trader.
We all aspire to be great traders I believe someday we all shall get there soon..
Happy new year to you all!
Thank you

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.