Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (368098 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Congrats to winners
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Zowee10(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2022
samfelly:

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce our winners in the Samfelly's End of Season 22 FTA Contest. And there are as follows; BrightFuture48, Seunisco, Danator, and BinaryRocks. (Please, reach me via Samfelly@yahoo.com)

Congratulations, guys. Continue to maintain that good trading spirit you employed in the contest.

Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:46am On Dec 26, 2022
The end of year is near, still there are so many hope on the next year along still we can breathe although in this year maybe we face difficult time due high inflation rate.

Oil price today reached high 80.23, still looking target resistance 82. There are analyst said rising oil price because Russian cut oil production 500,000 to 700,000 barrels a day in response to the price cap issued by G7.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by smilinguy: 5:43am On Dec 26, 2022
samfelly:

Ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to announce our winners in the Samfelly's End of Season 22 FTA Contest. And there are as follows; BrightFuture48, Seunisco, Danator, and BinaryRocks. (Please, reach me via Samfelly@yahoo.com)

Congratulations, guys. Continue to maintain that good trading spirit you employed in the contest.

Congratulations to the winners.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2022
infofirst:
@samfelly
The disadvantage of allowing unlimited lot size is that whoever wins, will lose his or her challenge account as soon as possible.
Out of all those that got my challenge acct from the contest. Only one person that maintained similar rules as during the competition got to withdraw profits and got a refund of the challenge fee. The excitement got him in the next pay out and no update since then.
If the essence of the contest is to have someone with a funded acct for a long time, capping the lot will help a bit. If the aim is not. Then no capping of lots size will just be fine.

Omo, you Don talk am finish, especially the minimum 0.1 lotsize rule.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2022
samfelly:

Congrats to the Winners
Compliments of the season everyone
Thank you all for your useful and useless advise in 2022. We go stronger in 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by altteemy: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2022
infofirst:

What a year!
Joy, pains, gains, excitement, fulfillment, I can't complain... It was a mixed year showing a signal of a better year..

My targets were not met, but my learning process were. I felt energetic and confident thou.
We move.

Did you meet your target or expectations this year?
My wishes are a rewarding and better trading and non trading years ahead to us all.

Same here. Target not achieved but waaay better than where I started the year from.

We move.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by todaynewsreview: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2022
Hey! Why queue for hours or leave your house/office when you can recharge your BEDC Prepaid Meters (Bills) within minutes with us.

This BEDC offer only applies for those in the following States; Delta, Edo, Ekiti and Ondo

We're available 24/7 even during holidays and weekends...

https://www.nairaland.com/3230963/recharge-bedc-prepaid-meter-within
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Seunisco: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2022
samfelly:

I’m super grateful, can I just text you from my yahoo mail directly which is seunojo97@yahoo.com

I’m not really conversant with how to private message one on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Realone12, I still dey expect ur call or WhatsApp msg o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Seunisco:

I’m super grateful, can I just text you from my yahoo mail directly which is seunojo97@yahoo.com

I’m not really conversant with how to private message one on nairaland

I done reply you. Act accordingly cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na chatgbt man dey use write my own Forex strategy. grin grin. The Ai too good grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by 2pep(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Umm! If you've recently funded your forex account with naira debit card what was the charge per dollar?

I intend to fund my exness with just 20$, would want to know the better option between bank card and bank transfer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Na chatgbt man dey use write my own Forex strategy. grin grin. The Ai too good grin grin
that thing sucks and is over hyped

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
2pep:
Umm! If you've recently funded your forex account with naira debit card what was the charge per dollar?

I intend to fund my exness with just 20$, would want to know the better option between bank card and bank transfer.
I suggest bank transfer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by 2pep(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jameselias:

I suggest bank transfer

But bank transfer is around 740+ per dollar

Needed something cheaper than bank transfer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cescky(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
guys what your honest opinion about this?

i did the ftmo free trial and i passed....is that a good indicator that my strategy is sound and can go ahead to try a real acct?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
This reminds me of BASIC and MSDOS then in 1997. I used the former to write a payroll; I was so happy after successfully running it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by SayDeeJay: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
cescky:

i did the ftmo free trial and i passed....is that a good indicator that my strategy is sound and can go ahead to try a real acct?

Congratulations Brother on passing the ftmo free trial. I will strongly advise that you repeat the trial for at least four more times before going real.

Your honest review of your performance on the five trial accounts will let you know if you are ready for the real account.

I wish you the very best.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cescky(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
SayDeeJay:

Congratulations Brother on passing the ftmo free trial. I will strongly advise that you repeat the trial for at least four more times before going real.

Your honest review of your performance on the five trial accounts will let you know if you are ready for the real account.

I wish you the very best.

THANKS bro, really needed this morale boost.......very new to this field

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
cescky:

Do it again. 5 more times.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cescky(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
kozmicity:

Do it again. 5 more times.

i will, but most people say nov/dec trading is funny..

my small experience has also shown me, that its truly a funny period these months....ill try again in January

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
cescky:

i will, but most people say nov/dec trading is funny..

my small experience has also shown me, that its truly a funny period these months....ill try again in January

The entire 4th quarter of this year has been chaotic.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cescky(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
kozmicity:

The entire 4th quarter of this year has been chaotic.

thanks..i did it in august....

then was making small small ,with real acct,in the subsequent months ....if it was half working in chaos, this gives me hope for next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fibonacci88: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Abeg throw more light. I go like code my own strategy too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:29am On Dec 27, 2022
The sky is not always blue colors, sometimes dark cloud covering, the life not always sad, sometimes happy.
Oil price occurs gap on hourly timeframe clearly can be seen. News Russian oil price cap still become hot news in the oil news
Russia Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak. says Russia will struggle to replace its oil products.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 5:43am On Dec 27, 2022
Jameselias:
that thing sucks and is over hyped

Why do you say so?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Danator:

Thanks bro. You did quite well. Kudos.

Danator, sponsor dey cry wey the fourth prize winner?! Shoo, you no need the prop firm account again? cheesy Abi, you want make the prize dey grow interest while with the sponsor? grin. Abeg o, reply ur mail, boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2022
kozmicity:

Ignition.

EU hit SL.
Something cooking on gold for a sell

MODIFIED
Gold hit my SL. We go again.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Fibonacci88:

Abeg throw more light. I go like code my own strategy too.

You might want to have a look at this book - https://chatgpt.myaiadvantage.com/?r_done=1. There are also many videos pertaining to the subject on youtube.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Danator(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2022
samfelly:

Danator, sponsor dey cry wey the fourth prize winner?! Shoo, you no need the prop firm account again? cheesy Abi, you want make the prize dey grow interest while with the sponsor? grin. Abeg o, reply ur mail, boss
I don reply you. Check your mail abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.