Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364534 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2022
kozmicity:

Please help me checked if my equity is showing 25,000.

I dont know if I linked it well.

Nope, it's not showing. Go and use the Stop Sync feature and start all over, please.

To check, next time, do number 1 and 2 in the image below

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Animashaun2(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2022
charly20:
It is with great honour that I wish to present to us the link to the other side. It's been a great year but we always look towards a greater year.

Let the transition begin;
https://www.nairaland.com/7502452/forex-trade-alerts-season-23#119542815

Cheers!

No hard feelings, this link should have been dropped on the 31st (by midnight) or 1st of January, early hour grin grin.

Lets exhaust 2022 here, first, please cheesy cheesy

In short, create Season 23 on January 1st, please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Animashaun2(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2022
haryodehjia:
I join fta in February 2021 but I have to be sincere I didn't regret ever joining this forum... 2022 is my best year after joining this forum as I decide to make decisions regarding my trading journey and it has paid off well. Decided to go live trading synthetics using the forex knowledge I have gained and this paid off big time for me but I had to stop as I notice the manipulation is high trading synthetics and it was affecting me now decide to go back trading currency cos my state of mind is important..
To every one in this forum, you all have been of immense help to my build as a forex trader.
We all aspire to be great traders I believe someday we all shall get there soon..
Happy new year to you all!
Thank you

Nice of you to say this. Everyone needs a special niche where things will work out well for him or her - and u found urs in this forum, so to say grin.

About Synthetic, I think it was the best thing that ever happened to me. What do I mean? It really really helped me to appreciate TECHNICAL trading of the Market. Sincerely! So, if any here is still struggling with the mastery of Technical analysis, go marry the Synthetic Market.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by 2pep(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2022
dmahn:

Save your money and invest big. Don't give it to the market on the portion of 20s. Growing a 20$ account isn't realistic. 100$ is small as well but at least will give you little confidence to place trade with good risk to reward...If you have that very big urgeto trade, trade demo until you have the confidence.. Keep trading Demo!!! Good luck boss

I appreciate your comment but there's a huge difference between demo and live, this isn't my first time going live.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Animashaun2:

No hard feelings, this link should have been dropped on the 31st (by midnight) or 1st of January, early hour grin grin.

The link is here. Transition is not mandated to be immediate, lol.

Let's carry on.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Animashaun2(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
charly20:

The link is here. Transition is not mandated to be immediate, lol.

Let's carry on.

Correct grin. Thank you for your understanding, there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
so how do we join this upcoming competition
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
the Market hasn't been fair since August.. but Alhamdulillah still
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tradinggiant: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
realone12:
the Market hasn't been fair to me since August.. but Alhamdulillah still
corrected grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by spinola: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
How an Inverter Can Save Your Trading Career

For forex traders, a power outage can be especially damaging, as it can interrupt the trading process and result in significant losses. An inverter can provide a reliable source of power during an outage, allowing traders to continue working without interruption.
In addition to protecting against outages, inverters can also help to protect against voltage fluctuations, which can damage electronic equipment and result in costly repairs.

In Nigeria, voltage fluctuations are a common problem, with the power grid often unable to provide a stable supply of electricity. An inverter can help to stabilize the power supply, ensuring that the equipment used by traders is not damaged by sudden spikes or dips in voltage.

Read More

https://mercurydirect.com.ng/how-an-inverter-can-save.../

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Your time go come.

kozmicity:

Thank you sir, but I'm not yet as proficient as galleryeasy. That's my goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
samfelly:

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1791

The only rule I want to change is, 5 Minimum Trading Days (just like FTMO's) instead of the usual 10 days smiley. I dey forget to trade for 2 days straight, at times grin

Realone.12, Darkpa.l.

Cescky, it is still open to join. Hope you know how to?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
samfelly:

Nope, it's not showing. Go and use the Stop Sync feature and start all over, please.

To check, next time, do number 1 and 2 in the image below

It didn't work. I tried it lots of times in the morning, after I didn't work, I decided to wait till evening and it's still showing the same thing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nzechu(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Animashaun2:

my guy cant wait for the year to end he is already in the new year already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nzechu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
samfelly:

Ladies and gentlemen, you‘ve all heard Mr. Animashaun2. Tomorrow, I’ll set the date correctly (by the way, I’ve created it when I first mentioned it above after d sponsor approached me about his interest, but it’s not admissible to anyone, yet, accept by invitation, which I will also change) and drop the link for all to join.

PLEASE, TAKE THIS PART SERIOUSLY. SINCE THE CONTEST IS STARTING ON THE 1ST OF JANUARY, KINDLY CREATE YOUR FTMO FREE TRIAL $25,000 (Swing) ACCOUNT ON FRIDAY, 30TH DAY OF DECEMBER AND SYNC TO YOUR AVAILABLE FXBLUE ACCOUNT, AS WELL.
sir does it mean there will be no drawdown rules

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by susannarylmann: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2022
If you are looking for good income, you should try online trading. More and more people want to know what is binary options trading. You can also try it. Good luck!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2022
kozmicity:

It didn't work. I tried it lots of times in the morning, after I didn't work, I decided to wait till evening and it's still showing the same thing.

Quickly reply your mail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2022
nzechu:
sir does it mean there will be no drawdown rules

No. But only FTMO's own you should guard against sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2022
nzechu:
my guy cant wait for the year to end he is already in the new year already

grin grin lol he no fit wait o cheesy. For him side now, January, 2023 don even elapse grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Skanas(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nice run 2022...
We keep hope alive 2023...
#Letgo&LetGod
#Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
samfelly:

Quickly reply your mail

I've followed your instructions and texted you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kelvztech(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
I recently started trading with TenTrade and have been extremely impressed with their platform and services. The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy for even a beginner like me to navigate.

The customer support team is always available and willing to help with any questions or issues I have had. They have a live chat feature which allows me to get quick assistance, and their responses are always prompt and helpful.

One of the things I appreciate most about TenTrade is their focus on education. They offer a wide range of educational resources, including webinars, ebooks, and video tutorials, which have helped me improve my trading skills and knowledge.

In terms of trading itself, I have found the spreads to be very competitive and the execution of trades to be smooth and efficient. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my experience with TenTrade and would highly recommend them to any trader looking for a reliable and trustworthy .

Trust pilot review
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/10tradefx.com

https://cabinet.10tradefx.com/links/go/848
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
kozmicity:

I've followed your instructions and texted you.

All correct now, boss. You are go to go, sir smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Obioramichael(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
samfelly:

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1791

The only rule I want to change is, 5 Minimum Trading Days (just like FTMO's) instead of the usual 10 days smiley. I dey forget to trade for 2 days straight, at times grin

Cescky

Please if someone's name appears like this ,hope there is no problem.. As I have been trying to fix it all to no avail

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nzechu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Obioramichael:

Please if someone's name appears like this ,hope there is no problem.. As I have been trying to fix it all to no avail

wen u log in, scroll down, u can change ur username and email here under account details

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by WAVESANDGOLD: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
good bye 2022.
My aspirations in 2022 was to make loads of cash trading fx
it didn't happen.
However I gained so much knowledge from studying the market
high quality knowledge.
2022 was the learning year, learning to be profitable
Gentlemen, 2023 shall be the year of the money rain.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good bye 2022.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Obioramichael:

Plenty problem dey. Try and change it, please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Last post for the year...

Good bye 2022....
Thank you for all the wonderful memories you gave me....

Congratulations to all the family members of fta....

It was indeed a great year...

Tho not where we want to be yet but definitely not where we were previous years....

It can only get better from here....

Let's keep going...
Keep learning and keep improving.....

One love

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
Its nice sharing this space with you guys in this 2022, please lets do it again in 2023. And let 2023 bring forth many funded accounts for ours all and may their be many cash out and may many of us have account that is up to 6 figures in dollars in 2023.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2023
@Charly20..come and open new season. The one you opened has been closed. I guess as per it was opened before the right date.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year.. I'm glad I made it to 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.