Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? (1005 Views)

Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / WHO Is The Weirdest Person You Ever Fuvkked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Darkseid(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2022
I no call anybody angry
Two people call me, I no pick because I no see the point of these yeye calls and messages. Even Whatsapp messages, na tomorrow I go reply them undecided
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by daben1(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2022
SarutobiEky:
No one. Make everybody dey there dey. None of them fvxkers ever raise hand to help me. Motherfuckers. cheesy
i hope you're doing what they didn't to you?
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2022
daben1:
i hope you're doing what they didn't to you?
Of course
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by bigcee(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:
Stop wishing people happy New year..why not call them on a daily basis if you are too eager to tell them it's a new day..
If for a long time you don't call someone and on a new year blah blah you then make a call cos it's a new year blah ...I will take you as a joker who is trying to impress me..
Nigerians should stop getting freaked out when someone calls you saying happy new blah blah..it's a new day get your a**as up just the way you do on a normal day..
You think you have sense, right? I pity you.

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by emmaphy22(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2022
The thing tire me o
shantti:
Craze
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by emmaphy22(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2022
Kissiemu:
I slept around 10pm and I just woke up. Today is Saturday January 1st 2022... cross over my arse!
Same here o. I no know why people carry am put for head

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by emmaphy22(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2022
SarutobiEky:
No one. Make everybody dey there dey. None of them fvxkers ever raise hand to help me. Motherfuckers. cheesy
No be lie. As 2021 won shoke me to death nobody come to my rescue so what's the point of remembering anyone.
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2022
bigcee:

You think you have sense, right? I pity you.
grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by SarutobiEky(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
emmaphy22:

No be lie. As 2021 won shoke me to death nobody come to my rescue so what's the point of remembering anyone.
I dey tell you. My mantra na to work as hard as ever to take care of my own shit. Learn from past mistakes and make better decisions. cheesy
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by dontrulee: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
daben1:
After I came back from the cross over service, my elder brother was the first person I called followed by my friends, what about you, who was the first person you called or who was the first person that called you to wish you a happy new year?

No one.
Only one person called me today but I didn't pick.
From tomorrow, calls will start coming in.
The first day of the year is for my God and for myself, I no dey share am with anybody. grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Niger Republic Now In Maiduguri / Third World War (WW3) / 5 Ways To Make A Lady Fall Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.