Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? (1007 Views)

Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / WHO Is The Weirdest Person You Ever Fuvkked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by daben1(m): 1:05am On Jan 01, 2022
After I came back from the cross over service, my elder brother was the first person I called followed by my friends, what about you, who was the first person you called or who was the first person that called you to wish you a happy new year?
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:07am On Jan 01, 2022
cool
Nobody really.....I was right inside the church when I saw missed calls from my nephew and immediate elder bro........When I came out from the church,I had to wish them a happy new year via text cool

Then we moveeee cool

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Ikpewe: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2022
I tried kaling my babe, but ha line is switch off.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Munzy14(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Ikpewe:
Babe again this year... grin

Eyaaa first call of the year didn't go through for you.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by daben1(m): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Ikpewe:
i wanted to say don't you have parents and siblings? But I'll rather say; what about your parents and siblings?

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Ikpewe: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Babe again this year... grin

Eyaaa first call of the year didn't go through for you.. cheesy
dear she is in church and she is praying 4 us. She is mine 4eva
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Munzy14(m): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2022
daben1:
After I came back from the cross over service, my elder brother was the first person I called followed by my friends, what about you, who was the first person you called or who was the first person that called you to wish you a happy new year?
Nobody... grin

Solo year...(Eagle things)

It is more of social media stuffs...Of which Mariangeles was the first I wished.

Then a lot of friends are bombarding my whatsaap handle with messages.

This year go soft Whether buhari like it or not.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Munzy14(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Ikpewe:
grin grin Praying for us, are you sure?

Did you locate her with GPS.. cheesy

Oya na....I see a pre wedding pics from you this year.. grin grin claim it.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by nikki44: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2022
I texted my Boss. He is a very good man. He made this year remarkable.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by beeblack: 1:19am On Jan 01, 2022
I didn't call but I sent WhatsApp message to my relatives and friends.

Anyway, I give glory to Almighty God as I mark another birthday today

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Munzy14(m): 1:19am On Jan 01, 2022
daben1:
i wanted to say don't you have parents and siblings? But I'll rather say; what about your parents and siblings?
Somebody must come first...He can't call all of them at ones... cheesy
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Ikpewe: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin Praying for us, are you sure?

Did you locate her with GPS.. cheesy

Oya na....I see a pre wedding pics from you this year.. grin grin claim it.
Amen to it. I will make sure that you are invited.
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Munzy14(m): 1:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Ikpewe:
Amen to it. I will make sure that you are invited.
Ok..
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Perfectman91: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Nobody called me, the person who usually calls didn't call this year because I didn't send him money this season

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by daben1(m): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Somebody must come first...He can't call all of them at ones... cheesy

Toh, make I no talk... In fact let me Kuku say it family first!
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 01, 2022
I called Lisa Ann grin
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by daben1(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2022
nikki44:
I texted my Boss. He is a very good man. He made this year remarkable.
i texted one man that asked me to give him my CV for almost 1 year now, I pray he remembers me this year
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Ikpewe:
grin. Chaiiii,una still push this una mumu characters enter 2022 as carry over grin. No worry,e go soon dawn for your eyes by day break say that your babe wey switched off her phone dey with your co-boyfriend dey receive end of year anointing angry

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Ikpewe:
She's in Church receiving annointing bro.

Happy New year to you and your babe!

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Perfectman91:
Nobody called me, the person who usually calls didn't call this year because I didn't send him money this season
cool. That's life bro...... You'll probably be treated well when you have money...Hope you don't see that as Love cool

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Tokskob2008: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2022
Called no one even till now....

Na WhatsApp messages all through.
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Ikpewe: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2022
SmellySperm:

She's in Church receiving annointing bro.

Happy New year to you and your babe!
she is really in church brother. She is not like your babe wey tell you say she dey Enugu mean while she dey one hotel for Ibadan.
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Ikpewe: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin. Chaiiii,una still push this una mumu characters enter 2022 as carry over grin. No worry,e go soon dawn for your eyes by day break say that your babe wey switched off her phone dey with your co-boyfriend dey receive end of year anointing angry
lol, sorry she is not like your girlfriend.
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Ifyjos(f): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2022
My husband

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Afamsi: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2022
My parent.. I need that important blessing

1 Like

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Munzy14(m): 2:53am On Jan 01, 2022
daben1:
Toh, make I no talk... In fact let me Kuku say it family first!
Na so...The heart knows where it belong... cheesy
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by shantti(m): 3:04am On Jan 01, 2022
Craze

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Stop wishing people happy New year..why not call them on a daily basis if you are too eager to tell them it's a new day..
If for a long time you don't call someone and on a new year blah blah you then make a call cos it's a new year blah ...I will take you as a joker who is trying to impress me..
Nigerians should stop getting freaked out when someone calls you saying happy new blah blah..it's a new day get your a**as up just the way you do on a normal day..

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Kissiemu(m): 6:32am On Jan 01, 2022
I slept around 10pm and I just woke up. Today is Saturday January 1st 2022... cross over my arse!

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by Cokahot: 6:41am On Jan 01, 2022
Lexus fumbled,u can imagine since 24th my lexus valve broke,now mechanic begged me effortlessly till Monday.mkaing myceleb super boring and yeah my streets untarred so imagine the dust. I do t gif 2 bleeps abt calls,I have given every bich on my WhatsApp a nasty message. 2022 my anger na x 100. Dont gif a fuc k abt anyone any longer. Married to my money
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by helinues: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Calls,I am not expecting any.
I have seen some WhatsApp messages but no rely today till tomorrow
Re: Who Was The First Person You Called To Wish A Happy New Year? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2022
daben1:
No one. Make everybody dey there dey. None of them fvxkers ever raise hand to help me. Motherfuckers. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Too Early To Say I Love You? / Do These Things For Long Distance Relationship To Work Perfectly / I Was Given An Exclusive Invite To A Secret Society In 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.