Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 (12808 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Today With Jesus Devotional 2022 By Nkem Ndubuisi / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by kodded(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Skyfornia:
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY 01 FEBRUARY

THEME : POUR FORTH RIGHTOUSNESS

THEME SCRIPTURE: Drip down, heavens, from above, And let the clouds pour down righteousness; Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, And righteousness sprout with it. I, the LORD, have created it (Isaiah 45:8 NASB).

In James 5:7, the Bible talks about “…the early and latter rain.” The early rain is for sowing, while the latter rain is just before harvest. In the Old Testament, they were waiting for a latter rain (Read Joel 2:28). For them, that latter rain came on the day of Pentecost when the Spirit was poured out. But that outpouring of the Spirit initiated the Church.

Therefore, for the Church, the early rain is what those in the Old Testament called their latter rain; it was the beginning of the Church. The latter rain in the Church is through His Word! Hosea 10:12 says, “Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.”

How does He rain righteousness upon you? It’s through His Word, just like it happened in the Old Testament when the Word was given to them from heaven; and because the Word came from heaven it was called “rain.” Isaiah 55:10-11 also draws a parallel between the Word and rain (Read entire reference). That’s the Word (the Logos of God) that’s in your heart today.

No wonder Jesus said, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:38). This living water comes out through words! So, when our theme verse talks about pouring down righteousness, as earlier stated, it’s done through words.

Pour forth words! Ecclesiastes 11:3 (NIV) says, “If clouds are full of water, they pour rain upon the earth….” Keep prophesying and filling the clouds of your life, city, nation, and even the clouds of the regions beyond, with words of blessings and righteousness. Decree God’s words into the realm of the Spirit until the rain begins to pour. Your words are powerful. As you speak, the earth will open up and produce salvation and righteousness! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I pour down righteousness upon the nations of the world, in the Name of Jesus! People are coming to Christ and producing fruits of righteousness; wickedness is taken away from men’s hearts, for righteousness is poured out. The Word of God is growing mightily and prevailing in all the nations, resulting in a greater influence of the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Timothy 2:1-4; Ecclesiastes 11:3 NLT; Zechariah 10:1

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 22:15-46; Exodus 22-23

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 14:8-18; Job 34-35

Happy birthday �
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2022
kodded:

Happy birthday �

Wow! Thanks bro! I appreciate
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2022

WEDNESDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME: STAND OUT FOR GOD

THEME SCRIPTURE: He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light (John 5:35).

When Goliath of Gath taunted the armies of Israel, they felt helpless and intimidated, until David showed up. David knew he could defeat Goliath, and he did! It wasn’t about strength; it was about ideology. The difference between David and the others was his way of thinking. He started by saying, “…who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” (1 Samuel 17:26).

The circumcision didn’t mean anything to the others, but it sure meant something to David. He saw the armies of Israel as the armies of God. Hallelujah! David couldn’t imagine God’s people being defeated; it didn’t matter who the adversaries were. Think like that. Your desire should be to see the glory of God in and on His people and upon His congregations. David said, “O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness is better than life...” (Psalm 63:1-3).

That should be your passion as a Christian: God must receive glory everywhere you are and everywhere you go. Even if others around you don’t think much about soul winning, be different. Be a burning and a shining light in your school or place of work or business. Let your light shine so brightly that men may see your good works and be provoked to righteousness. Stand out for God.

CONFESSION
I’m a burning and a shining light, standing out and standing strong for the Lord. Through my fellowship with the Holy Spirit, I increase my fire with ever-increasing glory and vision for ministry. I have the mindset that makes me fervent, agile and enthusiastic about the things of God. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 12:11 TPT Be enthusiastic to serve the Lord, keeping your passion toward him boiling hot! Radiate with the glow of the Holy Spirit and let him fill you with excitement as you serve him.

Titus 2:7 NLT And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.

1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 23 & Exodus 24-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 14:19-28 & Job 36-37

PRAYER OF SALVATION
We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:08am On Feb 03, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: BE MOVED TO REACH THE LOST

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3RD

THEME SCRIPTURE: And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word (1 Kings 18:21).

In 1 Kings 19:10, Elijah said, “...I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant….” This was something that God loved about Elijah: his passion for the Lord. He felt so bad that the people were serving other gods and had neglected the house of the Lord. So, he said, “Lord, you’ve blessed them so much; now they don’t want to serve you. Let there be no rain, so they’ll starve for a while and turn to you.”

It was his passion for God that made him call for a drought. He wasn’t just trying to punish the people; and God saw his heart. It’s the kind of mind God wants us to have about His Kingdom. When you see sinners in your neighbourhood, your school, your workplace, your city, or your nation, let it get your attention. Be moved to prayer, and then also reach out to them with the Gospel.

Recall that there were One Hundred and Fifty other prophets who were hiding in the time of Elijah. They weren’t moved by what was going on in the land, even though they hadn’t bowed to Baal. But Elijah stood out for God! He was moved to pray. This is the same reason you see some Christians who are so stirred and passionate about the things of God today, winning souls into the Kingdom, while others seem to be distracted by fleshly things.
Be different. Be passionate for the Lord. Get busy with evangelism and partnerships for reaching the lost in our world. The Bible says God is not willing that any should perish (2 Peter 3:9). You can make a difference, because you’re His mouthpiece and outstretched arm of salvation to those in your world and the regions beyond.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the gift of the Gospel, and for allowing me to be a custodian of its message, truth and power. I’m fired up in my spirit to reach those who are yet to hear the Word of salvation, and I intercede in prayer for them. I’ll continue to reach out to those in my world and beyond, as we look forward to the soon coming of the Lord, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalms 69:9 CEV
My love for your house burns in me like a fire, and when others insulted you, they insulted me as well.

Jeremiah 20:9 AMPC
If I say, I will not make mention of [the Lord] or speak any more in His name, in my mind and heart it is as if there were a burning fire shut up in my bones. And I am weary of enduring and holding it in; I cannot [contain it any longer].

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1 Corinthians 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 24:1-35 & Exodus 26-27
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 15:1-11 & Job 38-39
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Feb 04, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: LET JESUS INSPIRE YOU

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH

THEME SCRIPTURE: By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another (John 13:35).

Every so often, I read about Jesus in the Word and I’m greatly inspired. I see no greater example, no greater model. I’m inspired by His thoughts, by His deeds, His passion, His love, His excellence. His words went forth with power. Men heard Him and were transformed forever. Demons heard His voice and scampered in terror. Circumstances responded to His words. How could He be so powerful and yet so loving, forgiving and gracious?

Jesus inspires me so much that all I ever want is to be like Him. But He sent us the Holy Spirit to help us act like Him, think like Him, be powerful, loving and passionate like Him. When you’re filled with the Spirit, you’re filled with Jesus.

That’s the Spirit that made Him everything that He was in the earth. Today, in His love, He gave us the same Spirit in full measure. Hallelujah!
No wonder He said, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you” (John 20:21). So, we go with the same love, same power, same passion, same forgiveness, same grace. Hallelujah! Don’t entertain anything that’ll make you bitter or enraged towards someone else. Let Jesus inspire you. Walk in love and inspire others to love.

Be like Jesus! When He walked this earth, He was God tabernacled in human flesh, full of grace, glory and truth. And the Bible says, “...As He is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17). That means you can think, walk, talk, and act like Him!

PRAYER
Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for being my inspiration and the personality of my deepest affection. You’re full of grace, glory and truth, so powerful, yet so loving, forgiving and gracious! Thank you for sending the Holy Spirit to make me the very embodiment of your character and personality. Your grace, wisdom, love and righteousness are manifested in and expressed through me today and always. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 4:17
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Colossians 2:10
And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matthew 24:36-51 & Exodus 28
Acts 15:12-21 & Job 40-41
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: THE POWER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH

THEME SCRIPTURE: Even the righteousness of God which is by the faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference (Romans 3:22).

It was with the gift of righteousness that Abraham was able to intercede for Sodom when God wanted to destroy the city. God had said, “...Shall I hide from Abraham [My friend and servant] what I am going to do” (Genesis 18:17 AMPC). Abraham had become God’s friend through covenant. The Bible says Abraham believed God and it was credited to him for righteousness and he was called the friend of God (James 2:23).

That was the bestowal; the gift of righteousness was given to Abraham and he could boldly engage God in an intercessory discourse. He said to God, “That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?” (Genesis 18:25). He was presenting an argument before God.

How could a man have such incredible audacity to speak to God like that? He wasn’t trying to be disrespectful or impudent; no! He was expressing the power of the gift of righteousness. Genesis 15:6 tells us, “And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.” Hallelujah! Righteousness enables you to stand in the presence of God without a sense of condemnation or inferiority.

This righteousness, according to our theme verse, is “unto all and upon all.” That’s to let you understand the bestowal, the imputation of God’s righteousness to all men—the legal perspective of this righteousness. With this gift, you can decree a thing and have it established unto you.

Our righteousness is on the basis of a legal claim, and because many aren’t aware they struggle with their faith, not sure whether or not their petitions will be granted. But when you stand on His righteousness, you have no such doubts, because you have the pass! Your claims can’t be refused, because you stand in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
A righteousness from God—that divine acquittal by faith—has been manifested, and it’s imputed to my account! With that gift of righteousness, I have the boldness and confidence to stand before God without guilt, condemnation or inferiority, and pray to Him and expect answers. I have peace with God through the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 5:1
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 5:17
For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 3:21-22 NIV
But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matthew 25:1-30 & Exodus 29-30
Acts 15:22-31 & Job 42
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: STAYING FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH

THEME SCRIPTURE: And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit (Ephesians 5:18).

When I just started in ministry, whenever I had an upcoming programme or event, I always knew I had to be prepared by being filled with the Spirit. I practiced being filled with the Spirit. When I got filled like that, there was always a manifestation of the supernatural. But later on, I thought to myself, “If being filled with the Spirit every now and then could be so wonderful, how about staying filled with the Spirit?”

That power and glory that was available and in manifestation during those events, I wanted it always, for my daily life. And I discovered that being filled with the Spirit could actually be always, I went for it and stayed there! It’s like swimming: there’s a way one might swim and get drowned; there’s also a way to swim and remain afloat. I discovered I could swim in the Spirit and stay afloat.

I discovered that was what God always wanted for us: staying filled with the Spirit, which was much easier than being filled occasionally. It’s a practice. You can go from practicing being filled with the Spirit sometimes, to being filled every day; and then learn being filled always.

Study and meditate on Ephesians 5:18-21 (AMPC) to learn how to be filled and stay filled with the Spirit. It’s the best life! You can’t stay filled with the Spirit and be dominated by sickness, failure, or lack. You’d discover that your results are endlessly increasing, your life is forward and upward, and you walk in blessings only. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m fully yielded to the Spirit and under His full sway twenty-four hours each day. I’m effective in my Christian ministry, and I walk in blessings only and to the full, and my life is one of unstoppable success and ever-increasing glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 4:31
And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

Ephesians 5:18-21 AMPC
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but ever be filled and stimulated with the [Holy] Spirit. 19 Speak out to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, offering praise with voices [and instruments] and making melody with all your heart to the Lord, 20 At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father. 21 Be subject to one another out of reverence for Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matthew 25:31-46 & Exodus 31
Acts 15:32-41 & Psalm 1-2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:19am On Feb 07, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY 7TH FEBRUARY 2022:

THEME: WARRING WITH PROPHECY

THEME SCRIPTURE : Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight (1 Timothy 1:18 NIV).

The Passion Translation of the verse above says, “…use your prophecies as weapons….” That means weaponizing the prophecies that have been spoken concerning you. Use the prophetic words concerning your life, your future, your ministry, career, etc as a weapon in prosecuting the good fight of faith.

Ephesians 6:17 sheds more light on this; it says, “And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” The sword of the spirit refers to the spoken word, and the spoken word is the prophetic word. It’s an offensive weapon.

There’re two things here about prophecies: There’s the prophecy that’s spoken over your life as an individual, and there’s also the Word of God that’s already written, which the Bible refers to as “…a more sure word of prophecy…” (2 Peter 1:19). When you pick that word that’s written concerning you and utter it in faith, that’s prophecy; you’re speaking forth “Rhema” which the Bible describes as the sword of the Spirit in Ephesians 6:17.

For example, the Bible says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). That’s Logos (Greek). But when Satan comes out against you, or you want to launch an offensive against him, you say, “Devil, I’m of God, and I’ve overcome you because it’s written: Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world.” Thus, you’ve weaponized that scripture!

When you utter those words as “Rhema,” they become the Word of God in your mouth. And the Word of God in your mouth is God talking. That’s also what we do in prayer; we speak forth the Word—the “Rhema” of God in supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks in line with 1 Timothy 2:1.

PRAYER :
Dear Father, thank you for the power of your Word and for making salvation available to every man. Every soul is yours, for they’ve been bought with a price. I pray today, that many around the world will hear and receive the message of your love and saving power; it’ll penetrate their hearts and impart righteousness to them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 4:31;
Ephesians 5:18-21

Matthew 25:31-46 & Exodus 31

Acts 16:1-10 & Psalm 3-4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:09am On Feb 08, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: YOU CAN TRUST HIM

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH

THEME SCRIPTURE: Don’t put your trust in human leaders; no human being can save you (Psalm 146:3 GNB).

Right from my very early years, I made up my mind not to live an empty life. I wanted to live with assurance; to know God’s purpose. I wanted to trust God with my life. I didn’t want to do things just because everybody else was doing them. But how was I going to know what God wanted? How could I trust God with my life if I didn’t know Him?

I had to go to the Bible to study and be guided by the Holy Spirit into the revelation of His truths. That’s one book that never speculates. Therein, I discovered that God was more passionate for my success, victory, and joy than I could ever be. I discovered He loved me more than I loved myself. Then it was easy to trust Him, to let go of my own dreams, desires and pursuits, and follow His divine plan.

Don’t put your trust in the failing systems of this world. Don’t put your hopes in a government or the society or some authority. The Bible says, “It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes” (Psalms 118:9). The arm of flesh will fail; so, don’t live your life relying on systems and structures created by man for your success and prosperity.

You were made to put your faith in God; in the Word of God. You’ve got to start practicing relying on God. Our theme verse says, “Don’t put your trust in human leaders; no human being can save you.” The 5th verse says, “Happy are those who have the God of Jacob to help them and who depend on the LORD their God.” Put your trust in God. Study His Word. Get to know Him; to know Him is to trust Him.

When you know Him, you’ll make an unqualified commitment to Him. You’d never think that, somehow, you’d end up a failure. It’s impossible. He loves you and certainly wouldn’t allow anything to destroy you. It doesn’t matter what’s going on in the world; you can trust Him to take care of you and shield you from all evil. Glory to God!

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank you for your love, your grace and your kindness. Thank you for the Holy Spirit who lives in me, guiding me through life. I trust you without reservation, putting myself into your guiding arms, under your Lordship, for an ever-glorious and excellent life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Jeremiah 17:7-8
Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and [that] spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Matthew 11:28 TPT “Are you weary, carrying a heavy burden? Then come to me. I will refresh your life, for I am your oasis.

Proverbs 3:5-6 GNB
Trust in the LORD with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. Remember the LORD in everything you do, and he will show you the right way.

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matthew 26:31-56 & Exodus 34-35
Acts 16:11-18 & Psalm 5-6
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:13am On Feb 09, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: FROM “EMMANUEL” TO “CHRIST IN YOU”

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH

THEME SCRIPTURE : And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever (John 14:16).

The hope of the Old Testament was Emmanuel— “God with us.” In Exodus 33:15, Moses said to the Lord, “...If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.” Every prophet of the Old Testament understood that God had to be with them. It was very important, and then the message came about the birth of Jesus. That was the hope of the Old Testament; the hope of Israel. But He came among them and many of them failed to recognize Him; yet, that was Emmanuel!

Thanks be unto God that He’ll come again, and He’ll live among them for one thousand years during His millennial reign! But Christianity, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, isn’t “Emmanuel.” As read in our theme verse, Jesus said, “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter (the Holy Spirit), that he may abide with you for ever” (John 14:16). The Holy Spirit brings the presence of God.

The 17th verse says, “Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.” The phrase “he dwelleth with you” is Emmanuel, and many of them believed in Him as the Messiah, the anointed One.

They understood that God Himself came and dwelt among them in human form, in the person of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. However, the vision was the latter part of that verse: “He shall be in you”, not just “with you.” That’s the promise of the Gospel—the transition from Emmanuel to “Christ in you.” Hallelujah!

Christ in you became a vital reality in your life the moment you were born again. From then on, no need to ever “seek God’s face”; He’s in you and you’re in Him—mingled with Him as one divine creation. If the Gospel you’ve preached or received doesn’t include that God Almighty has come to live inside you, it’s time to wake up to this reality. This is Christianity. Never make light of it. Praise God!

CONFESSION
Christ lives in me through the Holy Spirit, and Christ in me is the hope of glory! The glory is revealed in my finances, health, business and family! Christ in me is my assurance of prosperity, success, victory and dominion. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
|| Colossians 1:26-27
[Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

|| 1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

|| 1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matthew 26:57-75 & Exodus 36-37
Acts 16:19-28 & Psalm 7-8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:26am On Feb 10, 2022

THURSDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME: HIS KINGDOM IN MEN’S HEARTS

THEME SCRIPTURE: Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10).

In the prayer format that Jesus gave to His disciples in Matthew 6:9-13, they understood that the prayer was contextualized to a dispensational consideration. Therefore, following their writings, it’s clear what we should say in the light of what Jesus taught in prayer.

For example, when He said, “Thy kingdom come...,” while the fulfilment for Israel will be at the millennial reign of Christ, and that the spiritual kingdom has come to us in Christ, and we pray to extend this kingdom to those who haven’t yet received it into their hearts. He desires to see the Kingdom expand in different nations.

Then He said, “...Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” That’s a call of the Spirit for God’s will to be done in man’s world, because God’s will isn’t always done. But He’s sent us to bring forth His will to men everywhere; He sent us with a message. We know that when we go to them, the Kingdom has come to them! And when we pray for them, we’re praying the will of the Father; we’re praying that their hearts will be open to receive the Kingdom because the Bible does tell us that God opens the hearts of men.

For example, it tells us about a woman named Lydia, “...whose heart the Lord opened, that she
attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul” (Acts 16:14). If the Lord would open that woman’s heart, He can open anybody’s heart. And when God opens a man’s heart, the Kingdom comes into that heart. Hallelujah!

Through our prayers, God’s Spirit can prevail on men’s hearts, for the Bible says, “Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field” (Zechariah 10:1). The Spirit has been poured out, and every grass in the field has been touched by the Holy Spirit.

Our role is to pray and speak forth the words of salvation, deliverance and liberty and bring men into the Kingdom, into union with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. And because the Father always hears and answers when we pray, it’ll be done by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I join my faith with God’s people around the world to speak forth salvation, deliverance, liberty, into the hearts of men, to bring them into the Kingdom, and into union with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Their hearts are open today to receive the Gospel and be born into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 17:20-21
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Proverbs 21:1
The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 27:1-26 & Exodus 38-39

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 16:29-40 & Psalm 9-10

PRAYER OF SALVATION
We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2022

SATURDAY 12TH FEBRUARY 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME: TRUTH IS IN YOUR SPIRIT

THEME SCRIPTURE: But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth (2 Thessalonians 2:13).

With so much deceitful information going around in the world today, some people have become confused, not knowing what to believe. But that’s not you! Yes, some people are always in conflict with the truth, but you’re different. You were chosen to know and believe the truth. The Bible says wisdom is known and justified of her children (Luke 7:35), and wisdom is truth.

Even though you may hear religious messages and different things about God, one thing is certain: When God’s true Word gets to you, it’ll come with a conviction of truth! Our theme verse says God chose “...you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.” Salvation could only work for you through two factors: The Holy Spirit sanctifying you, and you believing the truth.

So, the Holy Spirit sets you apart to believe the truth, because it takes the grace of God to know and believe the truth. So, you never have to worry about how to distinguish between truth and falsehood.

Jesus said, And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32). God’s truth always blesses, uplifts, strengthens and protects. Truth fills you with love and makes you walk and talk like Christ. It doesn’t bring confusion, and it carries no hate, bitterness or fear with it. As you give yourself to the study of the Word, you’ll be able to judge everything with the truth of God’s Word at all times, because truth is in your spirit.

CONFESSION
The Holy Spirit has set me apart to know and believe the truth, because I’ve been chosen to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth. Satan has nothing in me! I declare that the hearts of men are open to truth, the truth of God’s Word, to receive it and to live by it, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 4:1-2 NLT Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

James 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 27:45-66 & Leviticus 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 17:10-21 & Psalm 14-16

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2022

SUNDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME: WE’RE IN THE LAST DAYS

THEME SCRIPTURE: Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed (1 Corinthians 15:51-52).

When you read about the last days in the Bible, you have to understand it from the perspective of, first, the context, and then the message of the writer. The “Last days” as frequently referenced in the Bible refer to those days just before the millennial period. Now, the prophets who particularly used those terms didn’t include the Church age.

So, when we say the last days, we’re not talking about the last days with respect to the Jewish Calendar as provided by the prophets. There’re so many signs that should let you know where we are and how much longer the world has before the judgements of the nations begin. Therefore, no matter where you are today, I want you to know Jesus is coming soon.

There’re those who believe it and are waiting for Him. There’re others who don’t think He’s coming and so, they’re not expecting Him. But He’s coming, and He’s coming for those “...that love his appearing” (2 Timothy 4:cool, those who are expecting Him. The Bible says blessed are those who are waiting for His return (Luke 12:37), those who are saying, “...Even so, come, Lord Jesus” (Revelation 22:20).

Live your life as one who’s waiting for Him, as one who’s expecting Him. Remember, it’s almost Two Thousand years since He levitated out of this world. The words of the prophets about His coming are all being fulfilled before our eyes. Most importantly, He said by Himself, “…Surely I come quickly…” (Revelation 22:20).

He’s coming for His Church. Are you a member of His Church? On that day, it’s not going to happen in some gradual process; it’ll be in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye; we’ll be raptured out of this world to meet the Lord in the air. Don’t be caught unawares. Stay in Christ, in righteousness, and keep living for Him.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the blessing and ministry of the Holy Spirit in my life, who guides and keeps me on the path of righteousness as I await your glorious return. I pray even now, for those who are yet to receive the Gospel, that they be pricked in their hearts by the message of the saving grace of Christ, and experience the peace and assurance that comes from receiving this glorious Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Peter 3:3-5 NLT Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, "What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created." 5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 28 & Leviticus 4-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 17:22-34 & Psalm 17-18

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:27am On Feb 14, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME : JOINT SITTING IN THE HEAVENLIES

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH

THEME SCRIPTURE: And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6).

The expression, “sit together” is from the Greek “sugkathizō” and it means “joint sitting.” It’s a legal term, and the Scripture can’t be broken. That means Jesus’ authority has been extended to us; we’re using the same authority with Him. Thus, everything Jesus utters is in our name, and everything we utter is in His Name. He doesn’t make a decision without us, and we don’t make a decision without Him. This is hugely profound!
Our joint sitting isn’t earthly; it’s heavenly. It’s been decided from heaven. We’re His legal representatives in the earth. What we say in the earth is endorsed in the heavens. Understanding this is very important. It means you alone can take a stand on God’s Word and effect a change on the basis of this understanding, and it’ll be endorsed from heaven.

Some people think that until all the Christians in the world come together to stand against Satan and his antics and deception, then nothing can change. But think about it: our theme verse—Ephesians 2:6—wasn’t written to the Corinthians, neither was it sent to the Thessalonians; they probably never had access to the information. So, every Christian wasn’t at the same level of faith or knowledge at every point in time then; neither are they now.

However, what God expects is that those of us who have come to maturity, who have an understanding of His Word and of the times, will take our stand and our place in Christ to keep Satan under our feet where he belongs. That’s what’s important.

With this kind of knowledge, you maintain control of things in your life, your environment, and the world. You nullify Satan’s plans and works and pull them down by the power of the living Christ. Don’t be troubled by what’s hapening in the world today; use your authority in Christ. You reign in Him and through Him over Satan, darkness, the world, and circumstances.

Therefore, subdue your world. Let nothing but Christ reign in your physical body, in your job or business, in your family, and your world. Remember, you’re seated with Him in glory, with the same authority. Praise God forevermore!

CONFESSION
The Lord Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father, far above all principality, and power, might, and dominion, and every name that is named, and I have joint sitting with Him! I’m seated with Him in glory. I reign in Him and through Him over Satan, darkness, the world, and circumstances. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 10:19
Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.

John 4:17
The woman answered, I have no husband. Jesus said to her, You have spoken truly in saying, I have no husband.

Ephesians 1:20-23 |
Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places],
[21]Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come.
[22]And He has put all things under His feet and has appointed Him the universal and supreme Head of the church [a headship exercised throughout the church], [Ps. 8:6.]
[23]Which is His body, the fullness of Him Who fills all in all [for in that body lives the full measure of Him Who makes everything complete, and Who fills everything everywhere with Himself].

�DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 1:1-20 & Leviticus 6-7
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 18:1-11 & Psalm 19-20
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:16am On Feb 15, 2022

TUESDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME: HE DOESN’T WORK BY FEELINGS

THEME SCRIPTURE: At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you (John 14:20).

Once, I asked someone, “What does the power of God feel like and where do you feel it?” He couldn’t tell. So, I began to explain it to him. We can have feelings all over our body and recognize it’s the power of God; we can have feelings in our hands and recognize it’s the power of God. But here’s the question: What if you don’t feel it? Will it mean God is no longer there, or His power is absent?

That’s where a whole lot of people miss it. When you feel the power or presence of God, it’s good, but God doesn’t want you to feel anything for you to know He’s with you and in you. This dependency on feelings has destroyed the faith of many. He doesn’t work by feelings.

In the New Testament, it makes no difference whether or not you feel the power or presence of God. I’ve felt the power of God many times, and I’ve also had occasions where I didn’t feel anything, but I had just as much results as when I felt it as when I didn’t, because I understood that the “feeling” had nothing to do with it. Understand something: the totality or fullness of the Holy Spirit lives in you. It doesn’t get better than that.

God doesn’t increase Himself or reduce Himself in you. He dwells in you in His full measure. Are you aware that God isn’t more in heaven than He is in you? You’re His living tabernacle, His habitation, and His mobile headquarters. You’re in Him, and He’s in you. In other words, you’ve become His habitation, and He’s become your habitation. Hallelujah! You live in Him, and He lives in you.

This has fulfilled the dream of Jesus Christ in His prayer to the Father, as read in our theme verse: “...I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”The Holy Spirit made it happen. You’re inseparably one with Him; so, don’t rely on your feelings in relating with God; rely on His Word. God is a Spirit, and He relates with you, with your spirit, through the Word.

If you’d understand this, your whole life—your ministry, your prayer life, your worship—will be completely transformed and you’ll live every day in glory, dominion, and excellence. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I live in Christ and Christ lives in me! I’m His habitation, and He’s my habitation! I’m walking in the light of my oneness with Him. And my relationship and fellowship with Him burgeon ever gloriously, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

John 14:16-17 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 1:21-45 & Leviticus 8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 18:12-23 & Psalm 21-22

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:12am On Feb 16, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR ALL

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH

THEME SCRIPTURE : There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all (Ephesians 4:4-6).

Christianity is the life of Christ in a man; it’s not a religion. But it’s been classified as a religion by those who never understood it. The only religion in Christianity, according to the Bible, is visiting the fatherless, helping the widow and the poor in their affliction (James 1:27). But everything else has nothing to do with religion.

Jesus Christ is the only One sent to save man. Religious leaders went to war; they killed; they forced people to accept their beliefs. They gave other people’s lives to save themselves. But Jesus gave His own life for all. Think about that!

Who would you think loves you? The one who punished and killed others for not listening to him, or the one who gave His life for them so they could live? Jesus gave His life in your place for you to know that you’re valuable to God. Maybe you’re reading this and you’ve never been born again; you must understand this: Salvation comes through no other name or means except by Jesus Christ: “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12).

Since there’s no salvation in any other, there couldn’t be “other faiths,” like some people think. We read it in our theme verse; there’s “One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all….” And 1 Corinthians 8:6 says, “But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.”

In John 14:6, Jesus was unequivocal when He said, “...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” He used the definite article “the”; He didn’t say, “I’m a way” or “one of the ways.” This is why we preach the Gospel; it’s so that men may know that Jesus gave His life for them; mankind is no longer lost. Now they can hear and be saved, and be prepared for the soon return of the Lord, Jesus Christ. And we must keep at it until He comes!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the access through Jesus Christ. As we prevail in the spirit over the hearts of men, may they be receptive to salvation today all around the world; the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines in their hearts, resulting in salvation and fruits and works of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 4:12 NIV
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."

Acts 13:38-39
Be it known unto you therefore, men [and] brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Mark 2:1-22 & Leviticus 9-10
Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Psalm 23-24
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: RELATING WITH THE KNOWN

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH

THEME SCRIPTURE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death (Philippians 3:10).

The word “know” in our underlined portion above is from the Greek, “ginosko.” Here, the Apostle Paul alludes to knowing God like a discovery that you make, like when we say, “Discover Jesus.” That kind of knowledge only comes with revelation.

As you study the Scriptures, God reveals certain things to you. And then when you’re praying, there’s more knowledge of God that’s imparted to your spirit. All of this works out by revelation. However, in the 8th verse, he shows us another kind of knowledge; he says, “Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord….”
This time, he’s talking about “gnosis” (Greek); he’s dealing here with what you may call scientific knowledge, “a finding out.” But he reveals yet another kind of knowledge in Philippians 1:9; Paul says, “And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment.” The word “knowledge” here is the Greek “epignosis.”

Epignosis is the knowledge that relates with that which is known. It’s accurate, full, and precise knowledge of God, resulting in a well-seasoned life. This kind of knowledge is knowledge by relationship. It’s not just about receiving revelation or what you discovered through study. At this point, you’re relating with that which has been revealed and dealing with actual knowledge.

When you don’t have this knowledge, things look like speculation to you; even your prayer may be like trial and error. But when you know and relate with the One that answers the prayers, things are different; you’re confident and excited to pray. It’s about your knowledge of the One to whom you pray. When you function in this relationship, in prayer, you’re only about one thing: praying the will of the Father, carrying out the Father’s will in the earth.

Those who don’t know the Word easily get overwhelmed by circumstances and defeated by the crises of life. You’ve got to give more attention to the Word and grow in the “Epignosis” of God.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the blessedness of your Word, by which you continually grant me divine insight into deep and intricate things of life and the supernatural. I yield myself to knowledge through a voracious appetite for the Word. I have accurate, full and precise knowledge of God, resulting in a wellseasoned life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 5:14-15
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Proverbs 11:9
An hypocrite with [his] mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.

Colossians 1:9-10 AMPC
For this reason we also, from the day we heard of it, have not ceased to pray and make [special] request for you, [asking] that you may be filled with the full (deep and clear) knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom [in comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God] and in understanding and discernment of spiritual things—
10 That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight, acquaintance, and recognition].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Mark 2:23-3:1-12 & Leviticus 11-12
Acts 19:8-20 & Psalm 25-26
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:37am On Feb 18, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: THE REAL BLESSING OF PRAYER

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH

THEME SCRIPTURE: And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us (1 John 5:14).

The real blessing of prayer isn’t the requests and supplications we make; it’s our heavenly Father’s response. If you pray, and God doesn’t hear you, the prayer is useless. But thanks be unto God; we have an assurance—a guarantee to be heard when we pray: “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us” (1 John 5:14).

The boldness we have is that whenever we ask anything or make any request according to His will, He listens to us and responds. The first part of His response is the consciousness and the confirmation that He gives to you in your spirit that you’re being heard and answered; that’s a great blessing.

In John 15:16, Jesus said, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, …that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” How beautiful this is! You’re ordained to receive answers when you make petitions or decrees in the Name of Jesus.
We find another beautiful scripture in John 16:24. It says, “Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.” God’s desire is for you to have your requests granted, so that your joy may be full. He’s your loving heavenly Father, and you can be confident to table your requests before Him with an assurance of a response. So, always pray in confidence.

Some Christians never ask in confidence. This is perhaps because they’re ignorant of His will. God’s will isn’t to withhold good things from you. So, be confident to ask Him for the best things of life. If you’re not confident before God, you can’t be effective in your walk of faith. In Matthew 7:11 AMPC, Jesus said, “If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good and advantageous gifts to your children, how much more will your Father Who is in heaven [perfect as He is] give good and advantageous things to those who keep on asking Him!” Think about that!

PRAYER
Gracious and righteous Father, I’m inspired by the truth of your Word, your love and eternal kindness; even now, I’m strengthened in my confidence to ask whatever I will, knowing that it’s your delight to hear and answer my prayers. My joy is full today, as I receive answers to my prayers, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 11:24
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

Psalms 6:9
The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.

1 Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord [are] over the righteous, and his ears [are open] unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord [is] against them that do evil.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Mark 3:13-35 & Leviticus 13-14
Acts 19:21-29 & Psalm 27-28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:06am On Feb 19, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY 19th FEBRUARY

THEME: LIVE PURPOSEFULLY

THEME SCRIPTURE: “Look carefully then how you walk! Live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as the unwise and witless, but as wise (sensible, intelligent people), Making the very most of the time [buying up each opportunity], because the days are evil” (Ephesians 5:15-16 AMPC)

Recently, the devil desperately attempted to force the world into the environment of the Antichrist, resulting in so much deception and destruction of lives, livelihoods, and businesses. But thanks be unto God! The Church rose to the occasion and truncated all of Satan’s plans and stratagems. Hallelujah! But why did such things even happen at all? It was because many of God’s people were learning the principles of the Kingdom to consume upon their lusts, measuring their successes with earthly things.

They began to live as though this world is all there is, not realizing that life on earth is short. Whether you’re a politician, an entrepreneur, civil servant, whoever you are, and whatever activities you’re involved in, the end of all things is at hand. Live purposefully. Refuse to allow anything to take your attention away from the Lord. Gain isn’t godliness (1 Timothy 6:5). Don’t think that since you’re acquiring possessions and recording success with earthly things, that means you’re fulfilling God’s will. No, don’t use earthly things to measure God’s approval.

Also, never think you lost anything for following and serving the Lord with all your heart and with all you had, just because you don’t seem to have much of this world’s goods. The greatest thing in this earth is to serve the Lord with your life and fulfil His purpose for your life. Free yourself of all forms of entanglements and encumbrances and serve the Lord joyfully with a pure heart. Don’t associate success with God with the world’s symbols of success. Serve God with a perfect heart and be excited to praise Him, irrespective of the challenges you might be facing.

CONFESSION:
Irrespective of the difficulties in today’s world and the challenges that may come my way, I remain excited about Jesus, about the Holy Spirit, about the Word of God, and about serving the Lord! By the guidance of the Spirit, I serve God joyfully and with a perfect heart, prepared and alert, as the coming of the Lord draws near. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Timothy 3:1-2; Deuteronomy 10:12; 2 Corinthians 5:14-15

Mark 4:1-20; Leviticus 15

Acts 19:30-41; Psalm 29-30
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: LET HIM LEAD YOU

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH

THEME SCRIPTURE: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God (Romans 8:14).

In Acts 13:1-4, we see the disciples acting out the instructions of the Lord Jesus in Luke 10:2. Jesus had said, “…The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.”

In Acts 13, the apostles responded to that injunction through prayer. The Bible tells us that as they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “...Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them” (Acts 13:2 NKJV).

What the Bible tells us next is most inspiring: “And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away. So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus” (Acts 13:3-4). Now, who commissioned these two labourers and sent them forth? The Holy Spirit!

In Acts 8:26, we see another beautiful story of how the angel of the Lord spoke unto Philip, asking him to go somewhere. Later on, the Holy Spirit instructed Philip to join himself to the chariot of an Ethiopian eunuch, a member of the court of Candace, the Ethiopian queen: “Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. And Philip ran thither to him…” (Act 8:29-30).

Philip did as he was instructed and found the eunuch sitting in his chariot, reading the book of the Prophet Isaiah but couldn’t understand it. Philip offered to explain and further announced to the Ethiopian eunuch the Gospel of Jesus, and in the end, the eunuch was saved and baptized (Acts 8:26–39). Again, we see the Holy Spirit sending a man into the mission field for the work of harvest. Hallelujah!

The Holy Spirit is here for a purpose. He is the Lord of the harvest, and through His grace and power that’s at work in us, we can be effective witnesses of the resurrected Christ. Recognize and take your place as a co-labourer with Him as He leads you in the work as a soul-winner and a soul-builder. Follow His guidance and direction.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you, for the Holy Spirit who is the Lord of the harvest, lives in me to guide me in winning souls and establishing them in the Kingdom. I take advantage of His grace and power in me to be an effective witness of the Gospel and the resurrected Christ, fulfilling my calling every day as a soul-winner and a soul-builder, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly [is] great, but the labourers [are] few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. ||
|| Matthew 9:37-38 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly [is] plenteous, but the labourers [are] few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Mark 4:21-41 & Leviticus 16-18
Acts 20:1-12 & Psalm 31-32

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21

THEME : “ANOTHER COMFORTER”

THEME SCRIPTURE: For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ (I Corinthians 3:11).

Observe what John the Apostle called Jesus in 1 John 2:1—our advocate with the Father. The word translated “advocate” here is “paraklētos,” the same word the Master used in His reassuring words in John 14:16: “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.”

“Paraklētos” actually means one that is called to go alongside or go together with you, one that is called to aid; a helper. The Amplified translation gives us seven beautiful synonyms that come out of the word “paraklētos.” Comforter is one; the others are Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby. Hallelujah!
Why did Jesus talk about Another Comforter to His disciples before His death, burial, and resurrection? It’s because He was going away to the Father, and wouldn’t be with them for much longer. For that reason, He’d pray the Father and ask Him to send them “Another” Comforter, who will abide with them forever!

The word “Another” is translated from the Greek word “Allos.” Allos means another one of the same kind, quality and type. So, He’s saying that this Comforter (the Holy Spirit) would be like Himself. In John 14:17-18, He continued, “Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”

Jesus, our Comforter, went to heaven, but He sent us the Holy Spirit to take His place so we’ll never miss His presence. Now, instead of walking the streets with you as Jesus did with the disciples, He walks the streets in you. He’s in you and with you forever. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for sending the Holy Spirit to live in me. I acknowledge Him as my Comforter, Counsellor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener and Standby—always with me and in me! He’s my refuge and strength. I’m yielded to Him, to be led, guided, strengthened and taught the things of the Kingdom of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 14:18-19
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 15:26 || But when the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) comes, Whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth Who comes (proceeds) from the Father, He [Himself] will testify regarding Me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 5:1-20 & Leviticus 19-21
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 20:13-24 & Psalm 33-34
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2022

TUESDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME: YOUR “INSIDE” TEACHER

THEME SCRIPTURE: But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things… (John 14:26).

In John 16:12, the Lord Jesus shows us something very profound. He said to His disciples, “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.” In other words, He had a lot of things to tell them which they weren’t going to be able to grasp. Someone might ask, “Why couldn’t they understand or grasp what He had to tell them? Wasn’t Jesus ministering by the Holy Ghost?”

Jesus had the fullness of the Spirit and surely did minister by the Holy Spirit. However, the problem wasn’t with Jesus, but the disciples. In the next verse, He unveiled the solution. He said, “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth…” (John 16:13). That means the Holy Spirit will declare, report, manifest, show, and unveil the future to them.

The Holy Spirit is an inside teacher in you, and He’ll guide you into all truth. He’ll guide you into the truth that you should preach and teach and grant understanding of the same to your hearers. Trust Him like Jesus did. He’s the best teacher in the Church. He’ll do better than you; so, let Him.

Remember the Bible says He shall not speak of Himself: …for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak…” (John 16:13). He hears directly from the Father and from Jesus, and reveals them to you. See why you must trust Him for accurate knowledge, wisdom and guidance?

What a privilege it is for us to have such an awesome teacher right inside us. Welcome and encourage the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life! Take advantage of this beautiful ministry; appreciate Him and maximize this privilege.

PRAYER
I’m yielded to the Holy Spirit who enlightens me in everyday affairs and leads me on graciously in the path of success, excellence and perfection. I deal excellently in all my affairs today, walking in your perfect will and guided in the path of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 12:12
For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

1 John 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 5:21-43 & Leviticus 22-23

Acts 20:25-38 & Psalm 35-36

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:13am On Feb 23, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 23RD

THEME: SERVE THE LORD WITHOUT FEAR

THEME SCRIPTURE : Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord… (1 Corinthians 15:58).

In Daniel 6:7, the Bible shows us the calibre of people that rose up against innocent Daniel: All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, princes, counsellors, and captains! They conspired to enact a decree to incriminate Daniel in his devotion to God. Daniel, being among the administrators, must have known about the monstrous conspiracy and might have been praying, “O, Lord, don’t let the king sign the decree; don’t let their plans come to fruition.”

But the Bible says “…king Darius signed the writing and the decree” (Daniel 6:9). Here’s something remarkable: When Daniel heard the decree had been published, the Bible says he went home, into a room upstairs where he could be seen, and just as he had always done, he knelt at the open windows and prayed to God three times a day (Daniel 6:10 GNB).

How inspiring! He wasn’t going to hide his devotion to the Lord or waver on his faithfulness and commitment to prayer! Consequently, he was arrested and thrown into the lions’ den. “How could God have abandoned Daniel despite his prayers and unflinching faithfulness?” someone might ask. No! The Lord never leaves or forsakes us, no matter the circumstance.

Daniel was miraculously delivered from the mouths of lions (Read Daniel 6:22). With Daniel’s experience, God was planning an eternal testimony. Think about it: Hundreds of years have come and gone, and we’re still being inspired by Daniel’s faithfulness to God and his mighty deliverance from the lions’ den. So, it doesn’t matter the challenges against your faith; be prepared to win.

Maybe in your city or country, there’re draconian laws against the Church; don’t be moved. Don’t allow fear to come to your mind. Be bold. Be resolute. Be tough for the Gospel. Nothing, no one—groups, governments or institutions—can stand against the Church and win. History proves it. Our Lord Jesus revealed how futile such endeavours are when He said concerning His Church: “And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder” (Matthew 21:44).

The adversities you face are for an eternal testimony. Therefore, serve the Lord joyfully without fear and inhibitions. Anyone who stands in your way will be pulverized. That’s what Jesus said and His words never fail.

CONFESSION
My confidence is in the Lord Jesus and His eternal Word, and He’s greater than all! He rules and reigns over the universe. The whole world belongs to Him and He’s the eternal King of glory. To Him be all glory, honour and adoration forever, in heaven and in the earth. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 15:57-58 AMPC;
Revelation 2:26; Romans 12:11-12 AMPC

Mark 6:1-29; Leviticus 24

Acts 21:1-9; Psalm 37
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2022

THURSDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2022

Pastor Chris

THEME: THE REIGN OF CHRIST AND HIS CHURCH

THEME SCRIPTURE: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all (Ephesians 1:22-23).

The resurrection of Jesus Christ started a new reign, the reign of His spiritual Kingdom. The Bible says, “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ)” (Romans 5:17). This is remarkable!

In Acts 13:38, the Bible says, “Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins.” It says remission of sins is through Jesus Christ. And Philippians 2:9 says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name.” The 10th verse says, “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.” This is extraordinary!

Jesus was raised from the dead and given the Name that has power over all things, over all three domains: heaven, earth and hell. He’s Lord and Master over all things! Glory to God! From the time He began to reign through the Church, He gave us the power of attorney to use His Name, to exercise authority in His Name. Hallelujah!

As long as we can use the Name of Jesus in the earth, Satan and his cohorts of darkness can’t run this world. It’s impossible! You can’t have that coexistence of authorities. The power that the Antichrist will exercise will be an absolute authority, absolute power in the earth. But that can’t happen while we’re here, because the dominion of the Name of Jesus is over all nations.

The Bible says the Lord is “...the governor among the nations” (Psalm 22:28). Serve the Lord with gladness and with all your heart, knowing that you’re reigning in life through Jesus Christ.

CONFESSION
Christ reigns through me and His righteousness is expressed through me. Christ reigns in the nations. I take advantage of His might, of His power, standing in His Name to break the influence of Satan over the nations, over the peoples, over the leaders, over the young ones all around the world! His righteousness fills the earth and mantles the hearts of men, for all souls belong to Him. Hallelujah.

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Ephesians 1:19-23
And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Romans 5:17
For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

DAILY BIBLE READING
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 6:30-56 & Leviticus 25
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 21:10-17 & Psalm 38-39

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:08am On Feb 25, 2022

FRIDAY 25TH FEBRUARY 2022

Pastor Chris

THEME: FOLLOW AND TRUST THE WORD

THEME SCRIPTURE: For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit (Romans 8:5).

The Bible tells us about the House of David and the House of Saul. You get a clear picture of their differences when you look at what happened in the days of David as a young man after God chose him to be king while Saul was still alive.

Saul had turned his back on God. And the older he got, the less he listened to God. Towards the ending part of his life, he’d even go to the witch of Endor; he was more concerned about what the people thought than what God thought.

Saul wanted to kill David because he realized God’s hand was on David and his dream to maintain a lasting dynasty was failing. But he didn’t succeed. Finally, Saul died; but his house continued to persecute David because of their selfish ambitions. That’s why the Bible says there was a long war between the house of David and the house of Saul (2 Samuel 3:1).

The house of Saul had become the house of the flesh, the house of sin and selfish ambitions. You could liken that to God’s children today who, even though they were chosen by God, aren’t listening to God anymore. As a child of God, you must walk in the wisdom of God.

Be discerning! Let the Spirit of God guide you. Follow and trust God’s Word, for therein lies your glory and victories in life. Let the Word be the supreme authority by which you judge all things and you’ll journey on the clear path of success, victory, and progress. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
The Word of God is the supreme authority by which I judge all things. My path is forever flooded with light, because my mind is open to the Word and to the Holy Spirit for guidance, direction and instruction. Therefore, I journey on the clear path of progress, victory and success, because I have the light of life. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 4:14; Romans 8:5-8

Ephesians 4:14
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Romans 8:5-8
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 7:1-23 & Leviticus 26-27

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 21:18-26 & Psalm 40-41

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2022

SATURDAY 26TH FEBRUARY 2022

Pastor Chris

THEME: SEE AND LIVE SPIRITUALLY

THEME SCRIPTURE: There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death (Proverbs 16:25).

In Genesis 13:14, God said to Abraham, ...Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward.” Abraham wasn’t looking at the physical world; he was looking in the spirit. That’s easy to decipher when you study Acts 7:5; it says, And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.”

Think about that! Abraham never possessed even a little bit of the land, yet God said, “I’ll give the land to you and to your seed.” So, when Abraham lifted his eyes to look, he wasn’t thinking of earthly things; he was thinking spiritually.

But this wasn’t the case with his nephew Lot. When Lot had a similar opportunity, read what the Bible says: “And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered everywhere…”*_ (Genesis 13:10). Lot was carried away by the lushness and plushness of the land, what his physical eyes could see. Remember, Lot was also a righteous man (2 Peter 2:7-cool; but because he didn’t see spiritually, he made wrong choices that messed up his life.

There’re Christians like that today who made certain choices for which others applauded them, but those choices led or would and could lead to their destruction. Therefore, I say to you: Don’t make carnal choices. See in the Spirit, with the Spirit, and through the Spirit.

Let the Holy Spirit help you bring God’s dream that’s in your heart to pass. See and live spiritually; that way, everything about your life will have only one clear motive: how to continually bring glory to Jesus Christ! So, in making life’s choices, let it be with a heart of purity, a heart of righteousness—devoid of fleshly and selfish inclinations.

PRAYER
Dear Lord, all I ever want is to please you, walk in your perfect will, and see your will and purpose established in the earth and in the hearts of men as it is in heaven. Thank you for your glory in my life, and the purity of my heart in serving you, as your Spirit sanctifies me through and through, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 3:1-2
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Hebrews 11:8-10
By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. 9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as [in] a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: 10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker [is] God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 7:24-8:1-13 & Numbers 1-2

Acts 21:27-39 & Psalm 42-43

PRAYER OF SALVATION

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:15am On Feb 27, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH

THEME: BUILD ON LOVE'S FOUNDATION

THEME SCRIPTURE: And the most important piece of clothing you must wear is love. Love is what binds us all together in perfect harmony (Colossians 3:14 NLT).

In 1 Corinthians 14:20 NKJV, we find a very important admonition to God’s people. It says, “Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.” Babies don’t know how to be bitter or keep malice. They’re too innocent for such; they don’t have enough sense to even recognize any wrong done to them. That’s how God wants you to live.

Don’t regard the wrong done to you by others to the extent that you become bitter. The Bible says you shouldn’t allow any root of bitterness to spring up in your heart and trouble you, and then tells you why: it’ll defile you (Hebrews 12:15).

It makes no difference how “justified” you may think you are to be angry, bitter, or offended; any action taken as a result of bitterness has defilement in it. It’s only a matter of time, the decadence in it will manifest. Don’t create new visions and new ideas or start new businesses, ministries and projects because you were bitter or offended. Don’t build any endeavour on the foundation of bitterness; it’ll fail. Build on love’s foundation.

Remember what the Bible says, “For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God” (James 1:20). Some people have been wounded to the point of tears, and with bitterness in their hearts, acted in a wrathful way. But you can’t move with anger and expect that the righteousness of God is being fulfilled.

Also, be wise to recognize when those around you are being motivated by some dissatisfaction, some anger and frustration. Correct them. Walk in love and the wisdom of God will guide you in all your affairs.

CONFESSION
I give no room for anger and bitterness in my heart. I have the mind of Christ, and God’s essence within me flows out like a stream as I respond to everyone and every situation in love, humility and grace in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 4:31 NIV;
Proverbs 22:24-25; Matthew 5:44

Mark 8:14-26; Numbers 3-4

Acts 21:40; Acts 22:1-10; Psalm 44-45
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:01am On Feb 28, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH

THEME: PREACH JESUS EVERYWHERE AND TO EVERYONE ”

THEME SCRIPTURE: Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved(ACTS 4:12)

The Gospel is for everybody; it’ll produce results in the life of anyone who hears and believes it. But for them to believe, they must hear it first, and that’s where you come in, for they can’t hear without a preacher (Romans 10:14). Our theme verse says, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” There’s no other way; let’s not act as if there’s another way. Since Jesus is the only way, and we believe He is the only way, then we can’t be quiet. We must tell everyone about Jesus.

If you’re a young person and your parents aren’t born again, talk to them about Jesus; share the Word of God with them. If you’re married, talk to your spouse that’s not born again. If you’re a teacher, talk to your students about Jesus Christ. If you’re a student, preach Christ to your teachers, lecturers and fellow students. Win everyone you can. When you’re on the train, in a bus, taxi, or on a flight, talk about Jesus.

When you go to a shop, tell them about Jesus. It doesn’t matter where you are; talk about Jesus! Preach the Word everywhere and to everyone and inspire others to do the same. Teach children to preach the Gospel. Let’s fill the earth with the knowledge of Christ. Win souls everywhere, for the time is short.

Be bold about Jesus Christ. If you have fears or you have any kind of hang-ups, throw them all away; you’re a child of God; you’re a witness of the love of Jesus Christ. Through you, He’s delivering men from darkness into light and from the power of Satan unto God. He’s establishing His righteousness and expanding His Kingdom in the earth. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
Dear Father, thank you for the glorious Gospel that you’ve committed to my trust, to be your partner in soul winning, to bless and transform lives with the news of your saving power. I’m on the go with the Gospel, reaching out to everyone in my world, and everywhere I go, the Lord confirms His Word through me with signs following, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 1:16;
2 Corinthians 5:18 AMPC;
Mark 16:15 TPT

Mark 8:27-9:1-13 & Numbers 5-6

Acts 22:11-30 & Psalm 46-49
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:08am On Mar 01, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY, 1 MARCH

THEME: BELIEVE AND ACT ON THE TRUTH

THEME SCRIPTURE: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).

One day, a gentleman who had been diagnosed with tuberculosis came to see me. He had chest pains and coughed out blood. It was quite severe. He brought out the documents of the diagnosis to show me. Then I said to him, “Do you believe Christ lives in you?” He said, “Yes.” So, I said, “That means you can’t have tuberculosis, because the life of Christ in you isn’t susceptible to sickness, disease, or any form of infection.”

When he went back to the doctors, they confirmed he was tuberculosis negative. Hallelujah! The man was totally blown away. But the question is, why do people succumb to disease? It’s because they don’t know Jesus; they don’t know the truth. What about those who have heard the true Gospel about divine health and yet succumb to sickness or disease? It simply shows that they don’t truly believe what they heard. When you believe it, it changes your life!

As read in our theme verse, Jesus said, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Jesus never lied to anybody; never! When you say, “I have tuberculosis,” for instance, how did you know? Maybe you felt signs and symptoms such as coughing for days, coughing up blood or mucus, chest pain, etc. These made you believe that you have tuberculosis. But why don’t you also find out what God says about you? What are the signs of God’s presence in your life?

Whose report will you believe? God’s or the medical? The one you believe is the one you’ll respond to. When you believe in the signs and symptoms of sickness, you’ll act sick and sickly. But if you act on God’s Word, a transformation takes place; you’ll realize that since Christ is in you, you live by the Spirit and no disease or infirmity can thrive in your body. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I’ve received an indestructible life that’s higher than that of the ordinary man. My new life came from God’s Word and it’s unsullied; it remains forever, because the Holy Spirit, who perambulates my body, inundates it with divine life, ridding me of every infirmity. The old life that’s subject to sickness has been supplanted by the life of God. I believe this truth, and I live by it! Glory to God.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 53:1
Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

1 Peter 1:23 (MSG)
Your new life is not like your old life. Your old birth came from mortal sperm; your new birth comes from God’s living Word. Just think: a life conceived by God himself!

Romans 8:10-11
And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Mark 9:14-32 & Numbers 7-8

Acts 23:1-10 & Psalm 50-51.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY, 02 MARCH

THEME: ALL-ROUND PROSPERITY

THEME SCRIPTURE: “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth” (3 John 1:2).

The verse above is dealing with the three aspects of your life: the material aspect—which is material prosperity, the physical aspect—which is your physical body, and then the spiritual prosperity—which means the prosperity of your soul. But the prosperity of your soul is number one. How can your soul prosper? It’s through the Word. The Bible says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly…” (Colossians 3:16).

If the Word of God is in you richly, you’ll prosper spiritually. For example, if you have a lot of money, it’ll lead you to material prosperity because you can get the things you want with the money you’ve got. In the same way, the Bible says you prosper spiritually by having the Word of Christ dwell in you in abundance. Meditate on the Word; hear the Word; study the Word; imbibe the Word. Keep the Word inside you until it pours out of your mouth in every situation.

Let it be in such abundance that no matter what you encounter in life, you respond in, with, and by the Word! There’re Christians who seem to be doing well spiritually; they’re prospering in their soul; they’re living a righteous life, yet they’re sick, and they’re financially broke. That isn’t God’s will. He wants you to prosper as your spirit prospers. He wants everything that concerns you to succeed exceedingly; He wants you to experience abundant riches and wealth.

He also wants you to live in health. There’s something better than healing; it’s divine health, where you don’t get sick! And He says, “More than anything else, this is what I want for you: that you prosper and be in health….” That’s God’s plan: a balanced life of material prosperity, physical prosperity and spiritual prosperity. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION:
I’ve been empowered to excel, succeed and do well in the totality of my being—spirit, soul and body. In Christ, I’ve become not just an heir of God, but a joint heir with Christ. Therefore, I experience abundant riches, wealth, happiness, peace and fulfilment—to the glory of God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Joshua 1:8; 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC

Mark 9:33-50; Numbers 9-10

Acts 23:11-21; Psalm 52-54
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Mar 03, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY 3RD MARCH

THEME: HE HAS A GREAT PLAN FOR YOU

THEME SCRIPTURE: For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]..(EPHESIAN 2:1 AMPC)

God has a great plan for your life, but if you don’t know it, you can’t walk in it. He prearranged a good life for you. That’s what we read in our theme verse. There’re good things God has planned for you to do. But you may never do them until you know that God has such a plan. This is why the study and meditation on the Word is very important; it helps you become more acquainted with His plans and the life He prearranged for you. And through the ministry of the Holy Spirit who helps you fulfil God’s plan for your life, you receive the mysteries and realities of the Kingdom. Hallelujah!

The Word declares, “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).

He chose you for excellence and perfection, to display His virtues and wondrous works. He chose you to be the light of the world. This is extraordinary! I understood this very early in my life, and I made up my mind to live the life that Jesus gave me, nothing short of it! That’s our calling; that’s God’s plan. Why would you want to live any lower or lesser life? Don’t accept it.

This year, you can be as successful as God has ordained for you to be if you’d walk by the Word. You were born to manifest the glory of God and establish His will and righteousness in the earth.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, thank you for loving me so lavishly! I trust you with my life, to lead and guide me in your perfect will always. I’m yielded to the guidance of the Holy Spirit to be led in the paths of success, victory and boundless joy, manifesting your glory and establishing your will—your righteousness—upon the earth, winning souls and bringing men out of darkness into your marvellous light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Jeremiah 29:11;
John 16:13;
Psalm 16:11

Mark 10:1-31 & Numbers 11-13

Acts 23:22-35 & Psalm 55
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:11am On Mar 04, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY, MARCH 04

THEME: JOYFUL IN PRAISE

THEME SCRIPTURE: And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed (Acts 16:25-26).

In the sixteenth chapter of the book of Acts, Luke tells us an inspiring story of how Paul and Silas were incarcerated; persecuted for preaching the Gospel. They were put into the inner prison, in chains; their feet were fastened in stocks. But something happened as they began to sing joyfully: there was an earthquake to bring them out of prison.

Many times, all we do is make requests in prayer. But there’s power in praising the Lord joyfully. The Bible says “Rejoice evermore” (1 Thessalonians 5:16). There’ll always be circumstances and situations that’ll try to get your attention and knock your joy off. Sometimes, it may be some wave of bad news to make you sad and angry or some issues on your mind. Whatever the case, refuse to worry; be joyful in praise to the Lord.

The Bible says, “Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully” (1 Peter 5:7 AMPC). And then He says, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7 NKJV).

Someone might say, “I only get anxious when the issues get very serious.” No, Jesus said, “Let not your heart be troubled. Ye believe in God, believe also in me” (John 14:1). Yes! Nothing should ever trouble you. That’s why it’s important to meditate on the Word of God. Through meditation on the Word, you’re conditioned to have the right mindset; you can’t but be joyful!

The Prophet said, “I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God…” (Isaiah 61:10). The psalmist said, “And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation” (Psalm 35:9). The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 21:16, “…have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?” Learn to praise the Lord joyfully always.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, my heart is filled with the joy and laughter of the Spirit today. The joy of the Lord in my life is independent of circumstances. It doesn’t matter what news or event tries to make me unhappy; I’m always joyful in the Holy Ghost, with whom I’m ever victorious. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Peter 1:8;
Proverbs 17:22;
Psalm 30:11-12

Mark 10:32-52; Numbers 14-15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God? / Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam / Should A Student Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 311
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.