Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 (12817 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Today With Jesus Devotional 2022 By Nkem Ndubuisi / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:18am On Mar 05, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY, 5TH MARCH

THEME: AN EFFECTIVE PRAYER LIFE

THEME SCRIPTURE: Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart (Luke 18:1 NKJV).

The Lord Jesus was very prayerful when He walked the earth. The Bible says, “And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed” (Mark 1:35). In another instance, Luke recorded that “…he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God” (Luke 6:12). He had an effective prayer life, which the Bible enjoins us to emulate.

He said in Luke 18:1, “…men ought always to pray, and not to faint.” The Apostle Paul reiterated the same thing; he said, “Pray without ceasing” (1 Thessalonians 5:17). In 1 Timothy 2:8, he said, “I will therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.” This is God’s admonition to us. We’re to live a life of prayer. How important this is!

Having an effective prayer life isn’t just so we could fulfil some religious obligations, no! This is where a lot of people miss it. First, prayer is a privilege; it’s a right given to us to communicate with the Father in faith, through His Word, and by the Holy Ghost. That opportunity that’s given to us to pray is something the Father always wants us to seize.

Secondly, when Jesus said men ought always to pray and not to faint, He was looking at the connection that we have with the Father in our constant communication that builds faith. Faith comes by hearing the Word (Romans 10:17). Through that fellowship, we keep hearing the Word because the Father always speaks; He always talks to us; He always shares His Word with us.

That’s why Paul taught us to pray, “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen” (2 Corinthians 13:14). The word “communion” is translated from the Greek “Koinonia”, which also means fellowship. Learn to take time away from everything else to talk to the Lord in prayer; it’ll bring an extraordinary transformation into your life that you never thought possible.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for the extraordinary benefit of an effective prayer life. I take advantage of the privilege and opportunity of prayer; I pray in the authority of the Word and its revelation and insight. Even now, I pray for men everywhere, proclaiming the favour of God and dominion of righteousness over the nations and their leaders, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 6:18; John 15:7; 16

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 11:1-26; Numbers 16-17

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 24:10-21; Psalm 57-58
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:46am On Mar 06, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY , 6TH MARCH

THEME: ANNOUNCE THE GOOD NEWS

THEME SCRIPTURE: Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead.(ROMANS 4:1-4)

The Bible says Jesus was declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead. He’s alive forevermore! Something else so beautiful to notice is the actual meaning of the phrase “Son Of God”; it means God in human flesh. And that’s why the Jews crucified Jesus because, by their law, Jesus made Himself equal with God when He said He was the Son of God. But He is Himself God; that’s what the Bible shows.

Titus 2:13-14 calls Him “the Great God:” “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.” This is the Jesus that I tell you about. In Acts 1, after His resurrection, as He spoke with His disciples and answered their questions, the Bible says, “…while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight” (Acts 1:9). They saw Him go up to heaven; He didn’t suddenly vanish; He levitated before their eyes. Hallelujah! The Bible says they “…looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up…” (Acts 1:10).

That was the most glorious thing to ever happen in this world: Jesus, not only did He rise from the dead, but also physically levitated—and they watched Him as He went up into heaven. Blessed be God! The Bible says two men appeared in white apparel and said to the disciples: “Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven” (Acts 1:11). This is the same announcement we must make to the whole world today.

Tell everyone throughout this world that Jesus was raised from the dead and that He ascended to heaven. He’s coming back again! It’s your job to announce this good news everywhere. Let those around you know that Jesus is coming back again, and it’s sooner than they imagine.

CONFESSION
I’m bold and passionate in my intent to preach the Gospel to all those around me, for I’m the bearer of the Lord’s glory and righteousness in the world, the distributor of His mercies and grace. I pray now, that righteousness is poured forth upon the nations today, resulting in an avalanche of souls coming into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 10:14;
Romans 1:16-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Mark 11:27-12:1-17 & Numbers 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Acts 24:22-27 & Psalm 59-60
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:15am On Mar 07, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY , 7TH MARCH

THEME: THE DOMINION OF HIS NAME

THEME SCRIPTURE: So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.(Mark 16:19)

The Bible says God vested all authority in the Name of Jesus (Philippians 2:9-10); His Name has the greatest honour, the greatest authority ever! Today, if you believe in that Name, happy are you! It doesn’t matter what might have plagued you; it doesn’t matter for how long you’ve been under or on the sidewalk of life; your victory is guaranteed.

Many haven’t understood the power, glory and dominion of His Name. His Name destroys cancer, brings health and wholeness to your physical body. His Name brings you liberty from the bondage of Satan. Are you in a dilemma or a tempestuous situation? Use the Name of Jesus. His Name has power in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth. No demon can resist the power and dominion of His Name. His Name is an instrument; it’s a weapon! It’s guaranteed to produce the result you expect because when you make a demand in His Name, it’s as though Jesus Himself were making that demand. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to His Name.

1 John 5:13 reveals something beautiful; it tells us to believe on the Name of the Son of God. That simply means to put the Name of Jesus to work! It’s your access to a life of unending victories, ever-increasing glory and abundant blessings. Philippians 2:10 says, “…at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.”

In your life, be unruffled and at peace every day, irrespective of the adversaries or adversities that you might face. His Name is your defence and assurance of victory. Maybe today, some doors seem to have been shut against you; there’s pressure and tension on every side; use the Name of Jesus. His Name can be trusted. Trust and call on that Name today. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I pray for God’s children around the world who are sick in their bodies. I pass healing to them; the liberty of Jesus Christ is theirs, and right now, the feeling of wellness returns to them. I declare that they’re free by the power of the Holy Ghost! I pray specially for children; I command the demons of affliction to depart from them! Divine healing is raining on God’s people all around the world today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY
Philippians 2:9-11;
Luke 10:19;
Acts 4:10-12

Mark 12:18-44 & Numbers 20-21

Acts 25:1-12 & Psalm 61-64
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY, 9TH MARCH

THEME: THE FINAL VERDICT

THEME SCRIPTURE: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.(John 14:6)

The coming of Jesus Christ is close, very close; therefore, prepare your life. Prepare to meet the Lord. Don’t be taken by surprise. No matter what you do, whether you’re a politician, a soldier, a policeman, a Judge, a lawyer, a student; it doesn’t matter; everyone can believe in Jesus and everyone should. There’s no other way for men to receive salvation, learn of, and understand the righteousness of God, outside of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As read in our theme verse, Jesus said, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” He didn’t talk about religion in that scripture.

It’s about how you can get to God; Jesus is the way—the only way. Also, He’s the life; which means anyone living outside Jesus is living a mere biological life; not a real life. The apostles understood this; therefore, when they went preaching, they said, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12). That’s the final verdict. Wherever you are in this great world today, understand that there’s no salvation in any other. If you’re reading this and you haven’t made Jesus the Lord of your life, I call upon you now to believe in Jesus Christ with all your heart.

Turn to the Prayer of Salvation at the back of this devotional and pray that prayer, and receive salvation for your soul. For you that are born again, this is the time to preach the Gospel like never before. Preach it everywhere and to everyone in your world: your street, place of work or business, your city, your nation, and the nations of the world. The Lord is counting on you. He said in Mark 16:15, “…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Don’t hold back; preach it everywhere.

PRAYER
Father, thank you for calling me into the ministry of reconciliation. Thank you for the supernatural enablement to transform the lives of those around me and beyond with the Gospel. And now, in the Name of the Lord Jesus, I pray for everyone who’ll receive salvation today; let the Name of the Lord Jesus be named upon them from this day. Satan has no claims over them anymore. I bless them with your Word, with your grace, with your love, and with the Holy Ghost. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Mark 16:15 NKJV;
2 Corinthians 5:18-19

Mark 14:1-26 & Numbers 24-26

Acts 26:1-11 & Psalm 67-68
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:18am On Mar 10, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY, 10TH MARCH

THEME: NOT SUBJECT TO DEATH

THEME SCRIPTURE: Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed (1 Corinthians 15:51).

Hebrews 9:27 has been misunderstood by many for so long. It says, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.” For many people, this means “We must all die someday; everyone has an appointed time to die.” But no; they’re wrong. It’s not true that everybody has to die. The Bible doesn’t say “it’s appointed to men to die.” There’s a difference between “it is appointed unto men to die” and “…as it is appointed unto men once to die….”

In the latter, the argument is on how many times they should die, not that they must die. It can be rewritten as “Because they’re not supposed to die more than once….” That is, Christ was the sacrifice, and because they’re not supposed to die more than once, Christ, therefore, was offered to die once and for all. Now that He has died, it means death is no longer compulsory. That’s the meaning of that scripture, not that men have an appointed date with death.

Death isn’t from God; it’s an enemy, and it has been defeated, awaiting destruction: “For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death” (1 Corinthians 15:25-26). “Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel” (2 Timothy 1:9-10). When you’re born again, you’re born into life and immortality— “deathlessness”!

Now you can understand why our theme verse says, “…We shall not all sleep…”; meaning that we shall not all die. It’s telling us everybody isn’t going to die. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 says when Jesus comes back, the dead in Christ (Christians who had died) shall rise first, and then it says, “…we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds….” That means everybody didn’t die!

You’re not subject to death. Eternal life—the God-life, the very essence of divinity—was imparted to your spirit when you received Christ. The Scriptures declare that if you have the Son of God, you have that life. But you must have the knowledge of it and live every day with the consciousness of this reality, a consciousness of life, not death. Praise God!

CONFESSION
I’ve been brought from humanity to eternity, for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from death and the law of sin. In my path, there’s no death! I walk only in the path of life. I’m death-free, whether it’s death in finances, business, job, health, it makes no difference. I’m forever off death’s limits! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 3:14; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57

Mark 14:27-52; Numbers 27-28

Acts 26:12-23; Psalm 69-70
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:39am On Mar 11, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY, 11TH MARCH

THEME: THE REIGN OF DEATH IS OVER

THEME SCRIPTURE: Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come (Romans 5:14).

Satan became the god of this world because he got it from Adam who lost out through disobedience, resulting significantly in the reign of death. Remember, God had said to Adam, “…in the day that thou eatest thereof (the tree) thou shalt surely die” (Genesis 2:17). He was talking about spiritual death; spiritual death is the cause of physical death. So, our theme verse says, “Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses (the Law of Moses) ….”

But who had the power of death? The Bible says, “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil” (Hebrews 2:14). Satan was actually behind this reign of death. Now, here’s something very interesting that I want you to notice: the reign of death ended at the emergence of the Law of Moses, for the reign of death was from Adam to Moses (Romans 5:14).

Now, Hebrews 2:14-15 declares, “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.” They were in bondage, not because death was destroying them, but because they were afraid; the fear of death kept them in bondage, whereas, death stopped reigning at the Law. This means that through the Law that was based on the Abrahamic covenant, any man could have power over death, but they didn’t know it; all their lifetime, they were subject to bondage, because of the fear of death.

Think how many people are afraid today! The fear of death keeps people in bondage. But Jesus Christ came to set men free from the fear of death. The Bible says, “Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him” (Romans 6:9). Christ is Jesus and His body—the Church! The head and the body form Christ. If death has no more dominion over the head, it doesn’t have dominion over any other part of the body; death has no power over you. The Bible says you’ve been brought into life and immortality (2 Timothy 1:10). Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I’m fearless, for death has been paralyzed, completely defeated by Jesus! O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory? When Jesus defeated death, I was in Him, and together with Him, I’ve triumphed over death and the grave! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 15:51-57 AMPC;
2 Peter 1:2-4

Mark 14:53-72; Numbers 29-31

Acts 26:24-32; Psalm 71-72
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Mar 12, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY 12TH MARCH

THEME: YOUR MISSION AND MINISTRY

THEME SCRIPTURE : And the disciples went everywhere preaching, the Master working right with them, validating the Message with indisputable evidence (Mark 16:20 MSG).

Jesus knew He had a mission and a ministry in the earth. He was to establish the Kingdom of God in the earth with principles to live by, God’s ways of doing things, a new language, and a new mentality. Today, we’re a nation, a Kingdom of priests with a mission and ministry in the earth.

Thanks be unto God, we heeded the call when He said, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you” (John 20:21). We’re fulfilling His mandate, the continuation of the ministry of Jesus to set up a kingdom not made by hands—the Kingdom of Heaven in the earth.

To have a better grasp and understanding of this truth, let’s take a look at how Luke, who wrote the gospel of Luke and the book of Acts, concluded: “And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven. And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy: And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen” (Luke 24:50-53). How touching this is!

Mark in his account first reiterated what Luke said: “So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God” (Mark 16:19). In addition, he recounted what the apostles did next in the 20th verse: “And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen” (Mark 16:20). They went and preached everywhere! That’s what we’re doing today as well. Don’t be left out.

Preach the Gospel with passion. Recall what the Lord charged us to do: “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give” (Matthew 10:cool. He has given us both the power and authority to do mighty works in His Name and demonstrate the character of the Spirit to our world.

Therefore, take your place in the ministry of the Gospel. Never lose focus of the Master’s calling on your life. This is your mission and ministry in the earth. Serve Him selflessly with undying passion.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for the furtherance of the glorious Gospel of Christ through us today. I remain passionate about preaching the Gospel, knowing that the Lord Himself is working with, in, and through me. I’m committed to the spread of the Gospel around the world, as many are brought out of sin into righteousness, and into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 28:18-20;
1 Corinthians 9:16-17

Mark 15:1-20; Numbers 32-33

Acts 27:1-8; Psalm 73
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:30am On Mar 13, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY, 13TH MARCH

THEME: THE AFFIRMATION OF HIS LORDSHIP

THEME SCRIPTURE: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God (John 1:12-13).

There’re many today who, though have heard about Jesus and believed in Him, have never consciously affirmed His Lordship over their lives; consequently, they’re not saved. Believing isn’t enough; the Bible says even the devils believe and tremble: “Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?” (James 2:19-20).

There’s a Bible way to receive salvation. Romans 10:9-10 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” That’s it! It’s the affirmation of the Lordship of Jesus that catapults the sinner into salvation.

In your evangelical work, take the time to help those who are yet to understand this and explain it to them. Salvation is free and has been made possible and available to all men by Jesus Christ, but it only becomes a vital experience in the life of those who confess the Lordship of Jesus over their lives.

It brings to mind what John said in John 1:12: “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.” Hallelujah! You received Christ into your heart by the affirmation of faith.

When you made that declaration according to Romans 10:9-10, Christ took up His abode in you; you became a new creation—a bona fide son or daughter of God—with His life and nature in your spirit. No wonder he says in 1 John 3:1, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God….” Glory to God!

CONFESSION
Jesus fulfilled the righteous demands of justice that consummated salvation for all mankind. Therefore, I pray for sinners around the world today, that their hearts be open to the understanding of the Gospel to confess their faith in Jesus Christ, believing in their hearts that God raised Him from the dead. And as they do, they’re ushered into the new life in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 10:8-13 AMPC;
John 3:5-7

Mark 15:21-47; Numbers 34-36

Acts 27:9-20; Psalm 74
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:06am On Mar 14, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY 14TH MARCH

THEME: RULED BY LOVE

THEME SCRIPTURE: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.(2 PETER 1:4)

There’re things that can affect a Christian; these aren’t viruses, sicknesses or diseases, because Jesus stated unequivocally that NOTHING shall by any means hurt you (Luke 10:19). But the things that are dangerous to a Christian are anger, bitterness, fear, unbelief, etc. He doesn’t want such negative things in your heart.

He said in Hebrews 12:15, “Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled.” The Christian is a partaker of the divine nature; he has the life and nature of God, the nature of love and righteousness. This is what makes it a great concern when you find Christians who don’t walk in love. In Luke 6:27, Jesus said, “But I say unto you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you.”

In the 35th verse He reiterated the same thing: “But love ye your enemies, and do good…” (Luke 6:35). Hallelujah! Love triumphs. Love rules. When you walk in love, you’re a master. He said, “Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you” (Luke 6:28). It doesn’t matter what they say about you or against you; you’re unruffled, because you’re ruled by love. You remain gracious, kind and loving, like your heavenly Father. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your liquid and everlasting love poured out on us. Now, you’ve imparted to me your character of love to bless and impact my world with; your love reigns and rules in my heart today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 13:10; 1
John 4:7-8;
1 John 4:19-21

Mark 16:1-20 & Deuteronomy 1-2

Acts 27:21-31 & Psalm 75-77
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 5:56am On Mar 15, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY, 15TH MARCH 2022

THEME: TOGETHER AS ONE

THEME SCRIPTURE: But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.(EPHESIAN 2:4-6)

God wants us to catch this message and take it to the ends of the earth. He says, you that were dead in trespasses and sin, has He quickened, that is, made alive together with Christ. In other words, when Jesus was on the Cross, we were united with Him in His death. He died as “us” on the Cross. He was “us” on the Cross. When He was crucified, we were crucified in Him.

When He died, we died. Hallelujah! When He was buried, we were buried with Him. When God raised Him back to life, we were raised back to life. We’ve been raised up together and made to sit together with Him in heavenly places. He has become the head of the body; together, we’re now Christ, because we died in Him, were buried in Him, and were raised back to life in Him. Now we’re one with Him!

The Bible says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17). We’re joint heirs with Him (Romans 8:17). We’re together as one. Hallelujah! Ephesians 1:22-23 says, “And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.” He’s the one who fills everything (Ephesians 4:10), yet His fullness is the Church, which is His body. We’re His completeness, and we’re complete in Him: “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power” (Colossians 2:9-10). Praise God!

PRAYER
I’ve been baptized into the body of Christ, brought into union with divinity. When Christ was raised from the dead, I was raised up together with Him. Now that He’s seated on the throne, I’m seated together with Him in the place of dominion, glory and authority. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 12:27;
Colossians 1:18;
Ephesians 5:29-30

Luke 1:1-25 & Deuteronomy 3-4

Acts 27:32-44 & Psalm 78
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:14am On Mar 16, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY, 16TH MARCH 2022

THEME: HIS WORKS AND HIS NAMES

THEME SCRIPTURE: And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them (Exodus 6:2-3). …you have made your word [even] greater than the whole of your reputation.(PSALM 138:2 CJB)

God reveals Himself, His power and His glory in His Names. He introduced Himself to Moses as Jehovah. Jehovah is the Latinian and Anglicised version of the Hebrew Tetragrammaton YHWH. Let’s have a quick review of seven Jehovah names revealed to Israel at different occasions.When the children of Israel got to Marah, as they journeyed through the wilderness, the water of Marah was bitter. Through Moses, God sweetened the water for them to drink and said, “I’ll bless your bread and your water.

I will not put on you any of the diseases that I put on the Egyptians, because I am Jehovah Rapha—the God that heals you” (Exodus 23:25; 15:26). As they journeyed on, Amalek came out against them and with God’s help, Joshua completely discomfited Amalek. In celebrating the victory, Moses bows before the Lord and says, “Jehovah Nisi: the Lord our banner” (Exodus 17:13-15). Hallelujah.

Their journey continued, and God said to the children of Israel, “In all your great victories, you must remember me and worship me, because I am Jehovah Mekadishcum—the Lord that sanctifies” (Exodus 31:13; Leviticus 20:cool. Then we come to Gideon; he’s working in the fields and suddenly an angel appears to him, ministers to him and Gideon is strengthened. He bows his knees, builds an altar and says, “Jehovah Shalom”: the Lord is peace (Judges 6:24).
Years later, God comes into the camp of Israel and says, “Amalek is at it again”; and He said to Saul who was King at the time, “I want you to completely destroy Amalek because I swore that I would fight with Amalek in every generation.” Then God said, “I am Jehovah Saboath; the Lord of Host”; He’s the God of war. Years later, He speaks to the Prophet Jeremiah who was always weeping in intercession for God’s people. He prophesies the name by which God shall be known as Jehovah Tsidkenu: “the Lord our righteousness” (Jeremiah 23:6; 33:16). Ezekiel the prophet reveals another name describing His millennial reign and presence in Jerusalem when His kingdom is established: “Jehovah Shamah”: the Lord is present. This last revelation for the Old Testament folks ushered in “Emmanuel”—God with us, in the birth of Christ, as revealed by the prophet Isaiah.

The Bible says the word became flesh and dwelt amongst us and He was given the Name Jesus! That’s the greatest of all. All the previous revelations of the names of the Father were names of reputation, above which the Word-the living Word Jesus is magnified. “…for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name” (Psalm 138:2). Everything in heaven, the earth, and under the earth responds to the Name of Jesus; that’s the Name of the God-head; the Name that’s above every name (Philippians 2:9-11). Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
What a blessing it is to know that God has given us the name that is above every name to live by—the Name of Jesus! I live in, and by the power of that Name, expressing your righteousness, walking in victory and in glory. I’m a success, because the Name of Jesus is named upon me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Philippians 2:9-11 AMPC;
Psalm 138:2 AMPC

Luke 1:26-56 & Deuteronomy 5-7

Acts 28:1-10 & Psalm 79-80
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY, 17TH MARCH 2022

THEME: CHRIST- YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS

THEME SCRIPTURE: But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption. (1CORINTIANS 1:30)

What we just read is one of the most powerful truths revealed to us in the Word of God. It’s so huge: Christ has been made our righteousness. Your righteousness is the righteousness of Jesus Christ; you didn’t earn it; you were born with it when you were born into Christ. Something powerful that the righteousness of God does in and for you is that it makes you a master. Righteousness-consciousness gives you dominion in life and over circumstances.

The Prophet Isaiah revealed this when he said in Isaiah 54:17, “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”

Your righteousness is of the Lord. This is what Paul referred to in Philippians 3:9 when he said, “And be found in him, not having my own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith.” Hallelujah! Every so often, boldly declare, “Christ is my righteousness!” Never allow Satan to deceive you into believing you’re not righteous enough for God’s blessings. You’re as righteous as Jesus is righteous since He is your righteousness. It’s His righteousness that matters, and that’s what you have.

Thank God for the righteousness of Jesus Christ: God’s blessing and gift to all men! Romans 5:17 declares, “For if by one man’s offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ).” You’ve been justified freely in Christ Jesus (Romans 3:24), with His life and nature of righteousness in your spirit. Now, you can boldly fellowship with God in love without a sense of guilt, condemnation or inferiority! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Blessed be God! I’ve been justified freely in Christ Jesus, with His life and nature of righteousness in my spirit. Thank you, Father, for the vicarious sacrifice of Jesus Christ through which I’ve been made righteous. Through the gift of righteousness that I’ve received, I walk in dominion and reign over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 3:27-28;
Romans 4:1-8;
Titus 3:4-5;
Ephesians 2:4-5

Luke 1:57-80 & Deuteronomy 8-10

Acts 28:11-20 & Psalm 81-82
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:11am On Mar 18, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY, 18TH MARCH

THEME: SICKNESS ISN'T NORMAL

THEME SCRIPTURE: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 John 1:2).

Sometimes there’re Christians and even some ministers of the Gospel who are working hard for the Lord but at the same time struggling with some ailments, some kind of pain or sickness in their bodies. Some say it’s “normal” to get sick, citing the Prophet Elisha who died sick (2 Kings 13:14).

They also reference Epaphroditus that worked with Paul who, in his fervor to serve the Lord, became seriously ill and almost died (Philippians 2:30). Thus, to many, sickness is normal. But no, it’s not! First, the Bible never told us to model or pattern our lives after Elisha or Epaphroditus! Jesus is our example— the One we’re to emulate—and the Bible says as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). He was never sick and couldn’t be. He gave us the power to heal sicknesses and cure diseases.

Paul, in 1 Corinthians 11:1 said, “Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.” There’s no record that Paul or the apostles were ever sick. Rather, they healed the sick. Read about Paul and Peter in the Book of Acts: Acts 19:11-12 & Acts 5:15-16.

Follow God’s Word. Model your life after the Word, after Christ, and learn from His great Apostles of faith. They were masters over the elements of this world. They spoke to all manner of sicknesses, diseases, and infirmities; they cast out devils who inflicted these pains on the people. That’s the life we have in Christ.

Refuse to be sick. Stick to the Word of faith that stirs you up in the things of God and in the way of the Spirit. Meditate on the truths of God’s Word. Romans 8:11 says, “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” This has already happened now that Christ lives in you. Therefore, arm yourself with this insight and dominate sickness and disease. Rule over the depravities and negativities of this world and their corrupting influences. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
The truth of God is revealed in my spirit and I’m walking accordingly. The Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in me, and He has vitalized me through and through! He’s the life and health of my physical body, and the Lord’s righteousness is revealed in my body. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 9:35 (KJV)
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Mark 3:14-15 (KJV)
14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, 15 And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

3 John 1:2 (KJV)
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Revelation 22:2 (KJV)
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 2:1-20 & Deuteronomy 11-12

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 28:21-31 & Psalm 83-84
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY 19TH MARCH

THEME : HAVE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE GOD-LIFE

THEME SCRIPTURE: And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity (Isaiah 33:24).

I got a hold of the message of eternal life early in life, believed it, and went on to preach and teach how to live this life to the full—above sickness, disease and infirmities. At those early stages, I could still be rushed to the hospital, sick. On a certain occasion, I spent about ten days in the hospital, but I refused to give up because of the truth of this message.

I believe in the life of Christ in me and the supremacy and superiority of that life over Satan, disease, infirmity and death. Therefore, I maintained my confessions of the divine life in me, and Satan was never going to get me to change my testimony. The Apostle John, writing to the Church, said, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life…” (1 John 5:13).

Why did he emphasize eternal life as our present-hour reality? Why is it so important that we have and live with the consciousness that we have the God-life now? It’s because of the impact and implication of that God-life in and for the one who has it.

No disease or infirmity should thrive in your body, because you have eternal life. No matter how you feel, maintain your confession. Declare, “I have eternal life! Therefore, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I refuse to accommodate any kind of pain, sickness, disease or infirmity. I’m impregnable to sickness. Eternal life works in me!”

Every so often, affirm these words and stand your ground. Soon enough, whatever it is, be it a cancerous growth, diabetes, a terminal ailment—whatever, it’ll pass out of your body. This is the effect of eternal life in you. Years have come and gone, I’ve basked in divine health. Eternal life is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body. Hallelujah!

It’s our calling, right and heritage to live transcendently above sickness, disease and infirmity because divine life works in us. I found this not only to be true in the written Word, it’s also true in my spirit, soul, and body. Have the same consciousness.

CONFESSION
Eternal life is at work in me! I refuse to accept disease and infections in my body. I’m superior to Satan and the elements of this world. I take charge and rule over my body with the Word of God, and I refuse to yield to sickness, disease and infirmity. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Timothy 6:12;
1 John 1:2;
1 John 5:11-13 MSG

Luke 2:21-52; Deuteronomy 13-15

Romans 1:1-12; Psalm 85-86
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY 20TH MARCH

THEME: PUT THE CREATIVE FORCE IN YOU TO WORK

THEME SCRIPTURE: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.(John 16:33)

The word translated “world” in the verse above is the Greek “cosmos.” The cosmos is the world as it is with its structures and systems and all of its content, including its inhabitants and their works, such as whatever is made or created or founded. Then, in Hebrews 11:3, we find another Greek word “Aion” translated as “world.” “Aion” is the course or era or the operational system within the cosmos. It’s the running of the cosmos, and that has to do with the times of various inhabitants.

What’s the implication of this? Remember, Jesus said, “…I have overcome the cosmos.” That means He overcame the world and all of its contents, all of its inhabitants and their works, powers and abilities. But you see, when men run the world, whatever has been made or whatever they met in terms of structure or operational system can be manipulated. Men can create their “Aions” by the manipulation of the cosmos. Therefore, they can try to use the content of the cosmos to affect you.

But the fact is, with the “Rhema” of God (the Word of God in your mouth), you can overcome whatever is within the cosmos that’s being carried out, fabricated, or reworked against you in your time and in your era. Hebrews 11:3 says, “Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.”

Don’t sit idly by and let Satan and his cohorts run rampage and distort things around you; repair, frame, perfect, mend and restore things in your “aion.” Be in charge and in control of how things go with you from day to day by speaking forth God’s Word. There’s a creative force in you to frame the kind of life and environment that you desire, to alter destinies and change the course of events in our world. Put it to work.

PRAYER
Dear Father, with my faith and through the Word, I frame the course of my life to be synchronized with your plan, purpose and perfect will. I bask in your peace, prosperity and productivity in every area of my life! I prosper in every good work; everything in my world conforms to your will and destiny for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Joshua 1:8;
Hebrews 11:1;
John 1:1-3;
Colossians 1:16-17

Luke 3:1-38 & Deuteronomy 16-17

Romans 1:13-23 & Psalm 87-88
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY 21TH MARCH

THEME: SPEAK FORTH RHEMA

THEME SCRIPTURE: Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.(Hebrew 11:3)

We observed in our previous study that by applying the right faith principles, you can frame, repair, restore or recreate your world. But what exactly framed and planned the “aions”—the world’s system with respect to socio-economic structures and environmental management of a period in human history, including its arts and sciences? It’s the Word of God. This “word” is translated from the Greek “Rhema,” which is the spoken word.

“Rhema” is a “thing”; that means it’s a spiritual substance. Remember, everything you see came out from the unseen, and the “Rhema” of God is an unseen “thing.” Thus, when we speak the “Rhema” of God, we’re releasing things, and according to the Bible, “… things which are seen were not made of things which do appear”; they were made by the “Rhema” of God (Hebrews 11:3). Hallelujah! Every so often, release “Rhema”; words from the Father. If it’s going to be the “Rhema” of God, it’s got to come from God through the Holy Spirit who lives inside you. That’s why it’s important you pray in the Spirit a lot. As you do, you’ll find yourself uttering words in your understanding that are inspired by the Spirit of God; that’s “Rhema.”

As you pull those words up from your spirit, and utter them, those spiritual “things” will be released into the spiritual atmosphere of your life, and your “aion” will be under the control of the “Rhema” of God from your mouth. Blessed be God! Therefore, control your world with the Word. Speak forth the Word by the Spirit. Let “Rhema” proceed from you and create the world you desire. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
My words are anointed with power because I’m filled with the Holy Spirit! The “Rhema” of God is on my lips today, and in the Name of Jesus, I declare that I’m walking in divine health, increase, prosperity, and I’m making progress with giant strides. My life is for the glory of God. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 6:17-18;
Luke 4:4

Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 18-21

Romans 1:24-32 & Psalm 89
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY 22ND MARCH 2022

THEME:HE HELPS OUR LIMITATION

THEME SCRIPTURE: Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.(ROMANS 8:26)

The first part of our theme verse says, “Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought….” Observe that Paul didn’t say we don’t know at all what to pray for; rather, he said we don’t know as we ought to know. So this weakness is that of a limitation of knowledge, but the Holy Spirit helps us out with it. It’s part of His ministry in our lives that we’re to recognize and take advantage of. If you’re ever confronted with situations you don’t have enough details or information about, don’t despair. Trust the Holy Spirit.

The Word says the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings that cannot be uttered. In other words, the Holy Spirit stands in the gap and intercedes for you; He takes charge in your behalf, carrying out His intercessory ministry through you. This is so important because the Holy Spirit doesn’t pray on His own. He needs your vocal faculties. For example, the Bible says in Acts 13:2 that as the apostles were praying and fasting, the Holy Ghost said, “…Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.”

The instruction from the Lord that Barnabas and Saul (who later became Paul) should be consecrated to the work of the ministry came as a prophetic word, spoken through one of those who were praying and fasting. Someone received the word and gave it forth, yet it was reported that “the Holy Ghost said….” This is the ministry of the Holy Spirit in you. He’ll help you pray right and effectively and speak forth God’s Word through you.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, thank you for the intercessory ministry of the Holy Spirit through me. I take advantage of the impartation of the knowledge of your will concerning issues of importance; He helps me pray effectively, bringing your perfect will to pass in my life and in all my endeavours, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 14:16 AMPC; Romans 8:26 AMPC

Luke 4:14-44 & Deuteronomy 22-24

Romans 2:1-11 & Psalm 90
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:11am On Mar 23, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY 23RD MARCH 2022

THEME: HE TALKS TO YOUR SPIRIT

THEME SCRIPTURE: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.(John 10:27)

“I’m born again and I speak in tongues; I pray, but I’ve never heard the Holy Spirit talk back or speak to me. Is there something wrong with me?” Some people have found themselves asking this question again and again. If, as a Christian you find it difficult to discern the voice of the Spirit, it’s not because His voice is weak when He speaks.

First, the Holy Spirit probably has been speaking to you and you’ve not been listening to Him, or you’re thinking it’s your mind that’s talking to you. The Holy Spirit always talks to us, but we listen to Him, not with our physical ears but with our spirits, from within us. If you’re listening with your spirit, you’ll hear Him. And again, when you study the Scriptures, He talks to you.

Therefore, whenever you’re studying the Word, it’s an opportunity for the Holy Spirit to minister to you, to talk to you. So, accept His teachings and His guidance from the Bible. 2 Timothy 3:16 says, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.” When a Christian says, “I talk to the Lord, but He doesn’t talk back to me,” what that person needs to realize is that when you talk to Him, He doesn’t necessarily have to talk to you while you’re on your knees waiting; no!

He may not act at that moment, but He’ll always talk to you. He talks to you every day. So, as a child of God, never say, “I don’t know whether the Holy Spirit talks to me.” Say what Jesus said: “I know the Father, and He knows me. I hear and recognize His voice.” Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). Therefore, you say, “I know the voice of the Master; I know the voice of the Holy Spirit, and He talks to me.” When you say that, your spirit will become conscious of the voice of the Holy Spirit within, and of His guidance and words in your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the ability to hear you speak through your Word and your Spirit and recognize your voice. My spirit is sensitive to your voice; the ways of the Spirit have been unveiled to me, and I’m guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Isaiah 30:21; Acts 13:2; John 16:7-13

Luke 5:1-16 & Deuteronomy 25-27

Romans 2:12-20 & Psalm 91
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY 24TH MARCH

THEME: THE SWORD AND THE SHIELD

THEME SCRIPTURE: Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked…and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Ephesians 6:16-17).

The Word of God is a sword; it’s an offensive weapon for spiritual warfare. Notice that Paul didn’t ask that you thrust or strike the enemy with a physical copy of the Bible as you would a physical sword, no! The Greek rendering for “word” in this verse is “Rhema,” and it means the spoken Word.

“Rhema” is a specific Word at a specific time for a specific purpose. Thus, the ‘Rhema’ of God is the Word of God from your heart to your mouth—the inspired Word that comes out of your mouth. In the Master’s encounter with the devil, the Bible tells us, “Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God” (Luke 4:4 NKJV). Again, the underlined word is translated “Rhema” (Greek). The Lord Jesus, in speaking “Rhema,” wielded the sword of the Spirit (the weapon of the spoken word) and discomfited the devil.

God’s “Rhema” word isn’t just a word that’s kept in your heart; rather, it’s inspired by God and comes out of your mouth. It’s always a word said, or a word in saying. Hallelujah! Always put the Word on your lips; if it’s not coming out of your mouth, it’s not a sword; it’s not a weapon.

Just as the “Rhema” word is a weapon with which you get on the offensive against the adversary, your faith is a weapon, a shield against the adversary and his onslaught: “Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.” You don’t have to look around for a shield called faith; faith is in your spirit. You were born again with the measure of faith you require (Romans 12:3) to live victoriously and reign gloriously in life. All you need do is grow it by more of God’s Word and strengthen it by using it.

That faith neutralizes, quenches, defuses and puts out all the fiery darts the enemy throws at you. Your faith is the victory over all circumstances and adversities of life: “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith” (1 John 5:4). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, your Word is in my heart and in my mouth, prevailing as I speak it forth! I speak forth righteousness, wisdom, prosperity, victory and abundance. And with the shield of faith, I extinguish and render ineffective the fiery darts, lies, tricks and stratagems of the adversary, walking on in the victory of the Lord. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 6:13-16 (KJV)
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Hebrews 11:3 (KJV)
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Luke 5:17-39 & Deuteronomy 28

Romans 2:21-29 & Psalm 92-93
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:09am On Mar 25, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY 25TH MARCH 2022

THEME: HE DIDN’T ASK US TO PRAY IN VAIN

THEME SCRIPTURE: Pray without ceasing.(1Thessalonian 5:17)

Prayer can be very effective, and prayer can be mere religion. There’re people who don’t expect answers when they pray. To them, prayer is part of their religiosity. But God never told us to pray for nothing. Prayer is real communication; you’re actually talking to someone that’s listening to you, and ready to answer you.

Here’s another beautiful thing about the Lord: He knows what’s in your heart even before you ask Him. Before you pray, He knows what you’d say to Him. Why then does He expect you to pray? It’s because God operates in legality; in spite of the fact that He loves you, He operates with rules, laws that He’s put in place. The Bible tells us that He gave the earth to human beings to live in and to run it.

Thus, He requires their invitation to intervene in their circumstances. For instance, if you’re paying your rent duly, your landlord can’t just walk into your apartment because he owns the house; that’ll be illegal, because you’re the custodian of the apartment; he has to come at your invitation. That’s the way it is with God. We’re custodians of the earth. He needs our invitation to intervene in the affairs of men. When you get in trouble or you don’t know what to do about a particular situation and you require His intervention, you have to ask for it, even though He sees what’s going on.

Take for instance the way He related with the Children of Israel; in Ezekiel 36, He outlined several blessings for them. But in the 37th verse, He said, “Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock” (Ezekiel 36:37). That’s God dealing in His legality. So, through prayers, you convey your mind, feelings, emotions and supplications to God, while He responds with answers. As you pray, especially in other tongues, the Holy Spirit puts words in your mouth, sanctified words that you can speak to God, to cause changes in your world. Prayer holds an important place in the life of a Christian. Amongst other glorious benefits and blessings, prayer assures God’s protection over you; your insecurity disappears and you receive courage to tackle whatever comes against you in this life. So as admonished in our theme verse, pray without ceasing. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for always delighting to hear and answer my prayers. Even now, I pray that righteousness is poured out upon the nations, producing salvation everywhere; thank you for your Spirit of grace working on men’s hearts to be receptive, more than ever before, to the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 18:1; Ephesians 6:18

Luke 6:1-16 & Deuteronomy 29-30

Romans 3:1-12 & Psalm 94
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:16am On Mar 26, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY 26TH MARCH

THEME: KEYS TO EFFECTIVE PRAYER

THEME SCRIPTURE: And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray….( Luke 1: 1)

When you study the lives of the early prophets and the apostles, even the Lord Jesus Christ, you’d find they were very effective in their prayer lives. In our opening verse, disciples asked Him to teach them how to pray because they observed how effective His prayers were. So, it’s not just enough to pray; it’s the effectual, fervent prayer of the righteous man that produces result.

There’re scriptural rules and guidelines to effectual prayers. There’re some things you have to pray about continually, you intercede continually; and there’re things that you pray for only once, because if you keep praying about them, you’re getting into unbelief, rather than applying your faith. Meanwhile, there’re things you’re not even supposed to pray for, because no matter how long you pray about them, God’s not going to respond because your request is spiritually illegal. So, there’re different kinds of prayer and different rules governing them. Get our books: “Praying the Right Way” and “How to Pray Effectively” to learn more. You don’t just pray; you pray according to the rules, and the rules follow the different kinds of needs.

Of course, in prayer, something important you always require from God is direction. It’s not like you’re going to be asking Him all the time how to pray about a particular situation, but even without you asking Him, He gives you the direction through the Holy Spirit, because that’s one of the things the Holy Spirit came to do in your life. This is one of the reasons you must pray often in other tongues. The Holy Spirit and the Word are your keys to effective prayer. He’ll bring the Word of God to your consciousness as you pray. Remember, Jesus said, He’d guide you into all truth. He’ll teach you all things (John 14:26).

He’ll show you what to do in every situation. Jesus said, “…He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12 NKJV). How do you follow Him? It’s through the Word and guidance of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is alive in you today, but then He gives you the Scriptures, God’s Word, to guide you in all things, including how to pray effectively.

PRAYER
Thank you, dear Father, for the precious gift of the Holy Spirit whom you sent to give me direction and guide me into all truth, including being effective in prayer. Today, He guides me to know and pray your will and make tremendous power available to change my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 5:15-16; James 5:16 AMPC

Luke 6:17-49 & Deuteronomy 31-32

Romans 3:13-19 & Psalm 95-96
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

SUNDAY 27TH MARCH 2022

THEME: BEARER OF THE KINGDOM AND THE GLORY

THEME SCRIPTURE: That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.( 1 THESSALONIANS 2:12)

From the teachings of Jesus, the Kingdom of God has already come. In fact, the Bible says that Kingdom is in our hearts, letting you know that it’s a spiritual kingdom: “…The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:20-21). We’re not “on our way” to the Kingdom; no! We carry the Kingdom in us.

Not only are we in the Kingdom, we’re also bearers of the Kingdom. In that Kingdom, there’s glory. The two aren’t separate. The Bible talks about the glory of the Kingdom. We answered the calling for the Kingdom; we’ve also answered the calling for the glory: “Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ” (2 Thessalonians 2:14).

We’ve obtained glory. Hallelujah! No wonder Jesus said in John 17:22 in His prayer to the Father, “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one” (John 17:22). Paul said in Romans 8:30 that we’ve been glorified. This glory is an eternal one, and it’s inherent in our spirits: “But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus…” (1 Peter 5:10). Blessed be God! The Bible describes this glory as “excellent glory” (2 Peter 1:17). 2 Corinthians 3:10 calls it “…the glory that excelleth.”

This is the glory of the Kingdom to which we belong and which we bear. 2 Peter 1:3 says we’ve been called to glory and excellence. 1 Peter 2:9 (AMPC) takes it further and says we’re to “…set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” The reason we can show forth His glory—display His virtues and perfection—is that we’re bearers of the same. Hallelujah! So, give expression to His glory in your world and impact others with the life of the Kingdom.

CONFESSION
I’m a bearer of the power, glory and dominion of the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom expands in me and through me; my world and environment are impacted by the glory of God. I walk in the consciousness and reality of my present-hour location in Christ and manifest His righteousness to the glory of His Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 8:30; Hebrews 2:10; 1 Thessalonians 2:12 ESV

Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

Romans 3:20-25 & Psalm 97
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY 28TH MARCH 2022

THEME: THE REST IN CHRIST

THEME SCRIPTURE: There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.( Hebrews 4:9-10)

Notice our underlined phrase above: “For he that is entered into his rest….” That rest is the rest in Christ; it’s much more than the rest for the physical body. It’s rest for your soul, where you don’t struggle or toil for anything whatsoever. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….” Everything required for your success, prosperity, victory, health and greatness has been made available to you in Christ. So, why worry? You don’t have to struggle in life anymore.

Enjoy God’s rest. Hallelujah! Jesus said, “Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment” (Matthew 6:25). Paul, writing by the Spirit to the Church, in Philippians 4:6, said, “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” There’re many who haven’t realized this truth, and therefore aren’t enjoying a life of absolute rest and blessings. On their job, business, projects, or even their evangelical responsibilities, they labour and toil so hard with little or no results.

If that describes you, what you need is a renewal of your mind. Our struggling doesn’t please God. That’s why the Holy Spirit was sent to help us. In John 14:16 (AMP), Jesus said, “And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby), to be with you forever.” He’s here today and now as your Helper. You’re not alone. Christ is in you and with you; don’t work and walk alone. Live in His rest.

The Bible says we’re seated together with Him in heavenly places: “And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:6). That isn’t a position of hardship, struggle or turmoil; it’s a position of rest, dominion, power and authority. The Bible says all the works were finished before the foundation of the world (Hebrews 4:3). Now He says, “Enjoy all things.” Live in His rest, for all things are yours.

CONFESSION
It’s part of my heritage as the seed of Abraham to excel and make progress in life, from glory to glory, without struggling. I live perpetually in the rest of God. Now and always, I walk in His glory, manifesting His love, grace and righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 11:28-30; 1 Peter 5:7; Matthew 6:25-34 MSG

Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 1-2

Romans 3:26-31 & Psalm 98-100
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Mar 29, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY 29TH MARCH

THEME: IT WAS FOR YOUR SAKE

THEME SCRIPTURE: And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.( Collosians 1:18)

The expression, “the firstborn from the dead” doesn’t mean the first to rise from the dead. Prior to Jesus’ vicarious death, there were those who had been raised from the dead, but what the Apostle Paul communicates by the Spirit here is different. When Jesus died, He died in the spirit; therefore, He was the first to come out of spiritual death. Spiritual death is separation from God. As Jesus hung on the Cross, He suffered the agony of being separated from the Father.

The Bible says He cried out with a loud voice, “…Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Mark 15:34). This was a result of His being made sin for us. His separation from the Father was for our sake. The Bible says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

It should have been illegal for Jesus to be in hell, because He was without sin, but He went to Hell in our place. Colossians 2:15 captures how He engaged Satan in that awful combat in hell and defeated him and all the cohorts of darkness: “And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” No one ever came out of spiritual death or out of Satan’s bondage, but Jesus did.

He paid the full penalty for every man. Accordingly, because a righteous man was given for sinners, it became legal, and possible, for sinners to be given His righteousness. He took our place of sin, that we might obtain His righteousness. Now we’re as righteous as Jesus is! He has made you the very expression of His righteousness because He died spiritually for you, and when He came out of death, you were in Him. Now you reign and rule with Him in the heavenly realms—in the realm of life. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
Blessed Father, I thank you for the sacrifice of Jesus in my behalf by which I’ve been made righteous. I walk in, and manifest your righteousness, reigning and ruling with Christ from the heavenly realms, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 5:17; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 2 Corinthians 5:21 AMPC

Luke 8:1-21 & Joshua 3-4

Romans 4:1-10 & Psalm 101
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:10am On Mar 30, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY 30TH MARCH

THEME: DRAWING FROM THE WELLS OF SALVATION

THEME SCRIPTURE: Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. (Isaiah 12: 3)

I made up my mind years ago, while I was still a student, to always be happy. I found out early from the Word that nobody was sent to make me happy, because Jesus already accomplished all that’s needed to give me joy unspeakable and full of glory; I’ve got joy in my spirit. So, always be excited about the things of God. Don’t wait for someone to make you happy.

Having received salvation, joy comes from within you—your spirit. The Bible says, “Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation” (Isaiah 12:3). Happiness is a state of mind and it’s one of the fruits of joy. Then you have other fruits of joy: laughter, shouting, singing, and dancing. And did you know giving is also one of the fruits of joy? When you’re full of joy, you give.

Have you ever noticed that when somebody is asking you for something at the moment that you’re full of joy, it’s almost always a “yes”? You hardly are able to just turn them down or reject something offered or proposed or say “no” to them. Same way, when we’re full of joy in the presence of the Lord, you don’t have to ask for anything. All that matters is that there’s a desire in your heart. As you express joy, those desires are granted. The Bible says, “Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).

It’s one of those things that praise and worship make happen for you. Don’t miss the praise and worship services of the church. They’re very important. You’ll find that your lists of prayer requests will reduce; you’d not have to pray about so many things. As you delight yourself in the Lord, He’ll give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.

CONFESSION
I’m always cheerful and exuberant with praise, knowing that as I delight myself in the Lord, He grants me all the desires and secret petitions of my heart. My life is a bundle of joy and happiness. The joy of the Lord in my heart is my strength, and with joy, I draw out excellence, victories, prosperity, peace, success, health and other wonderful blessings from the deep recesses of my spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 16:25-26; 2 Chronicles 20:22; 1 Peter 1:8

Luke 8:22-39 & Joshua 5-6

Romans 4:11-25 & Psalm 102
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:13am On Mar 31, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY 31ST MARCH 2022

THEME: CREATED WITHOUT DEFECT

THEME SCRIPTURE: For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.(Ephesians 2: 10)

The Amplified Classic version of our theme verse shows us something extraordinary. It says, “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].”

You’re God’s excellent workmanship or handiwork. It’s like having a mobile device produced by, let’s say, Samsung; they’ll have a brand on it showing that the phone is the workmanship of Samsung. In the same way, God has His brand on you. And remember, everything God makes and does is excellent and is forever. If that’s true, then in God’s mind, He doesn’t expect you to succumb to sickness, disease, or the elements of this world, because He made you superior to them. He made you stronger than infirmities and the corrupting influences and negativities in this present world of darkness.

Nothing in this world can hurt or hinder you. That’s why one of the signs of the believing ones as listed by Jesus in Mark 16:18 is, “…if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them….” This is how He wants you to think. You’re not like everyone else. You’re a superior being; you’re in God’s class, created without any defect. You were made to function perfectly and excellently in life. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I’m fashioned for good works, and to live the good life which God prearranged for me. My life is for the glory of God; I walk in excellence, certified for success. Not only do I have the nature of my heavenly Father in me, I also have His brand on me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 2:10 NLT; James 1:18

Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 7-9

Romans 5:1-11 & Psalm 103
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

FRIDAY 01 APRIL 2022

THEME: THE EXERCISE OF OUR AUTHORITY

THEME SCRIPTURE: And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.(Revelation 12:10-11)

How wonderful this is! These verses are not talking about us the Church but about the Tribulation saints. This is going to happen during the Great Tribulation period. We would have gone to heaven at this time. While these saints will have their role in this spiritual conflict as stated, the actual fight would be done by angels, led by Michael the Archangel.
Michael the Archangel does not fight for the Church. The Bible shows us he fights for Israel. Daniel 12:1 says, “And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people…” If you read it all the way to the 7th verse, it becomes even more lucid that it is dealing with Israel. But in our dispensation, the angels only fight in our behalf in things we do not know about and things we do not do anything about; otherwise, they generally minister in our behalf (Hebrews 1:14).

Angels do not need to fight in our behalf when we exercise our authority in Christ. Why? The demons bow in response to our authority, because we are using the Name of Jesus. His Name is greater than every principality and power and every name that is named, both in this world and in that which is to come!

In Christianity we are not called to fight with devils; we cast them out: “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons…” (Mark 16:17 NKJV). He gave us complete authority over Satan and all evil spirits. Praise God!

CONFESSION
I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above principalities, powers, and the rulers of the darkness of this world. My authority is that of the blessed Lord Jesus Christ – the only true God! Now therefore, in the Name of the Lord Jesus, I affirm I have power over Satan, evil spirits and their works, I break their influence over leaders of governments and their agencies, that the Name of the Lord may be glorified. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 10:18-19 (KJV)
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

Psalm 149:5-9 (KJV)
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.”

Ephesians 2:5-6 (KJV)
“Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedsmiley And hath raised us up together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus;”

Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 7-9

Romans 5:1-11 & Psalm 103
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:16am On Apr 02, 2022

SATURDAY, APRIL 2ND 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: YOU WERE BORN A VICTOR

THEME SCRIPTURE: Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

We read Revelation 12:10-11 in our previous study and noted that it referred to the Tribulation saints during the Great Tribulation period. It’s been written concerning them that they overcame through the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. The word translated “testimony” is “marturia” (Greek) and it means report, testimony, record, witness.

In our dispensation, we’re not trying or hoping to overcome Satan, demons and the antichrist spirits. No! It’s recorded concerning us that we’ve overcome them simply because of who we are, where we are, and the One who lives within us! We’re of God; that means we’re born of Him; we hail from Him and therefore one with Him.

Secondly, we’re in Christ, seated with Him in the realm of great glory, dominion and authority. Christ— the greater One—lives in us. The Bible says Christ in you the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27). No wonder Jesus said, “Cheer up; I’ve overcome the world” (John 16:33). The One who already overcame them is inside you and you’re one with Him. As He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). Hallelujah!

The events in the world today indicate that these are trying times. Many are disturbed, distraught and perplexed about their health, finances, jobs and businesses. But you’ve been called to live above and dominate this world. Let that be your constant contemplation and confession.

Every so often, you say, “I’m born of God; I’ve overcome the world because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world!” Refuse to allow circumstances get you to think otherwise. You’re a victor in Christ Jesus. You were born that way. You’ve overcome the world and its systems, its failures, falsehoods, deceptions, corruption and corrupting influences. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world! Christ in me is my victory over the world. It therefore doesn’t matter the extent of the darkness or hardship in the world today; they’re opportunities for me to manifest the glory and righteousness of God. I live victoriously and triumphantly above sickness, disease, inflation and terror as I walk in God’s Word. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 5:4-5 KJV “ For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”

1 Corinthians 15:57 KJV “ But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 9:18-36 & Joshua 13-15

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 6:1-11 & Psalm 105
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2022

SUNDAY 3RD APRIL MARCH 2022.

Pastor Chris

THEME: REJOICE AND BE GRATEFUL

THEME SCRIPTURE: Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready (Revelation 19:7).

True Christianity is living by faith in God’s Word, where you’re forever grateful and giving glory to God for His life in you. Your ability to
express gratitude is key to your greatness. David was never ashamed or afraid to express his gratitude to the Lord openly. Many times, he expressed his gratitude in songs, and in psalms. No wonder he lived such a great life.

On a certain occasion, while I was meditating on the awesomeness of the Lord and thanking Him for all He’s done, I was drawn to one of the psalms of David, which is recorded in 1 Chronicles 16. It says, “Then on that day David delivered first this psalm to thank the LORD into the hand of Asaph and his brethren. Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people” (1 Chronicles 16:7-cool. This is so beautiful.

When we realize all that the Lord has done for us in a world that’s gone so cruel and dark, and how He glorified Jesus in our lives in an extraordinary way, we can only be full of gratitude to Him. Don’t live like those who are blind to all the good things happening in and around them, for which they ought to be grateful.

The New International Version of our underlined portion of the opening verse says, “Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory....” Always, we should praise the Lord, declaring that He’s the One who has given us victory over the world and its systems. He’s exalted the Name of Jesus in our lives, and through us, He spreads salvation to the world. Trust Him with your life and be full of gratitude to Him every day.

PRAYER
Heavenly Father, thank you for giving me victory over the world and its systems, and imparting into my spirit the faith that conquers the world. You’ve exalted the Name of the Lord Jesus in my life, and through me, you’ve brought salvation to many. I’ll make known your deeds and the awesomeness of your power in my life. Thank you for your mercy and your love that’s new every morning! Your Name is praised and glorified forever in heaven and in all the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalms 103:1-3
Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Psalms 107:1
O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good:
for his mercy endureth for ever.

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Psalms 32:11
Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous:
and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Luke 9:37-62 & Joshua 16-19

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Romans 6:12-23 & Psalm 106
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:26am On Apr 04, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY 04 APRIL

THEME: THE CLOUD OF GLORY

THEME SCRIPTURE: For the cloud of the LORD was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys” (Exodus 40:38).

Matthew 17 tells us that Peter, James and John were with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration. While they were there, Moses and Elijah appeared, and suddenly, the cloud of God covered them (Matthew 17:5). This same cloud was referenced in Exodus 13:21 and Exodus 16:10 (study both references).

We find a remarkable scenario in our theme verse: for forty years, the children of Israel saw the cloud of God’s glory upon the tabernacle by day, and as a pillar of fire by night. This is really significant, because Isaiah 63:9 says, “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.”

The next verse tells us that the Angel of His presence is the Holy Spirit: “But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them” (Isaiah 63:10). He was the One that was with them in that cloud of glory. Then the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 10:1-2: “Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea.” Remarkable!

Now, 2 Chronicles 5:1-14 gives us an interesting account: Solomon had built the temple of God, and the priests were to take the Ark of God from the old tabernacle and bring it into the new temple built by Solomon. When the Ark was brought in, this same cloud of glory filled the temple, so much so that the priests couldn’t stand to minister in the Holy Place. Hallelujah!

That glory is in you and overshadows you today, because you’re the bearer of the Ark. The ark of God is in your heart today because His Word is written in your heart (Jeremiah 31:33, Hebrews 8:10). The Word is where the glory is. As long as you give the Word of God its place in your life, you’ll always be covered in that cloud of glory, where you’re shielded from evil and all the depravities in the world. Praise God!

CONFESSION
The Holy Spirit, the Spirit of glory, lives in me; not only am I fully covered in His glory, I carry that glory with me to impact my world. Even now, that glory beams from within my spirit, permeating my body, and affecting everything around me. The depravities and corruption in this present world have no effect on me, because I live in the glory of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
2 Chronicles 5:11-14 (KJV)
“And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place: (for all the priests that were present were sanctified, and did not then wait by course: Also the Levites which were the singers, all of them of Asaph, of Heman, of Jeduthum, with their sons and their brethren, being arrayed in white linen, having cymbals and psalteries and harps, stood at the east end of the altar, and with them an hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpetssmiley. It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord; and when they lifted they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth forever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord; So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.”

Matthew 17:5 (KJV)
“While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.”

Luke 10:1-24 & Joshua 20-24

Romans 7:1-11 & Psalm 107
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 by Skyfornia(m): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY 05 APRIL

THEME: ONLY IMAGINE POSITIVE OUTCOMES

THEME SCRIPTURE: Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us (Ephesians 3:20).

The human spirit is very powerful, with tremendous creative and imaginative ability. Remember, man was created in the image of God; he looks like God and functions like God. That’s why we say, “Your imaginative power is your creative ability.”

Knowing this, therefore, you should only imagine positive outcomes. Refuse to worry about anything. Worry helps you imagine the worst-case scenario. Worry helps you imagine negative possibilities, and your imagination of those negative possibilities crystalizes them. Worry helps make your fears possible.

It’s the reason God tells us not to worry or be anxious about anything (Philippians 4:6). You may say, “What if something has gone wrong, shouldn’t I be worried?” No! Simply refuse to worry! It makes no difference what happens with the economy, health care or health “scare.” When you worry, you set up a magnetic force that attracts to you everything that’s consistent with what you’re worried about.

Never imagine that you may be sent out of the house because you’re behind in your rent. Don’t imagine yourself losing your job. Don’t worry or panic that money isn’t going to be available to you for the things you need to accomplish. Don’t worry that the pain you’re feeling may be more complicated than you realize or could result in an incurable disease. Never have, or form, such negative imaginations. What you imagine is what becomes. Stay your mind on the Word and let it control your expectations.

CONFESSION
I have the ability to visualize and contrive pictures of great and glorious possibilities from the Word of God and speak them forth. I speak forth peace, prosperity, divine health, salvation and victories, and I walk in the realities of my heritage in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 12:35-36; Philippians 4:8; Proverbs 4:23-24

Luke 10:25-42; Joshua 23-24

Romans 7:12-25; Psalm 108

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why There Can't Be Evidence For God / Should A Student Pay Tithe? / What Line From A Christian Song Resonates With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 230
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.