Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Our Daily Manna For 2022 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2022 (14988 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2021 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE ROAD TO “ESSA”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 26: 38 - 44;
PSALM 23: 1 - 6

Welcome to today’s ENVIABLE devotional encounter again! Below is a web of poetry that discusses the mystery journey of life! By the grace of god, you will arrive in a great way as a HI -STORY. “The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called failure. A loop called confusion. Speed bumps called friends, Red lights called enemies. Caution lights called family.

You will have flat tyres called disappointments, but if you have a spare tyre called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called ENVIABLE SUPER SUCCESS AVENUE (ESSA).” Wow! Thank God for this encouraging piece! The emphasis is that success is a journey and not just a destination. It is a process! So, no devil and indeed nobody can say it is over with you! No matter how 2022 has been, always remember that God has not finished with you yet.

You are God’s man/ woman, passing through God’s process! The best is yet to come! Did Jesus not ask that the cup be passed from Him? He was temporarily confused and down! When confused, stay still and be prayerful (Psalm 23:2). It will pass away. You will meet with enemies on the journey, yet the Word says, “If a man’s ways pleases the Lord, He will make even his enemies to be at peace with him”(Prov. 16:7). See also Psalm 23:5 – God will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies. Remember: The road to success is always under construction! It may be rough, but it is sure when your partner is God!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. As I journey through this planet, I shall never drop my spare tyre called DETERMINATION (Pray it very well).
3. My family and I shall not be wasted on this earth in Jesus name.We shall arrive at our ENVIABLE SUPER SUCCESS AVENUE (ESSA) in Jesus name.
4. Boldly declare Psalm 23 and deal with discouragement
and depression spirits today.
5. Pray about today! Pray pages 7-9 prayers now!
Finish your Bible this year! Use the Bible in -1-year plan at the
back of this booklet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN EUROPE “FEARED” RUSSIA!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ISAIAH 61: 1 - 3;
PSALM 126: 1 - 6

Just before Russia invaded Ukraine, the European Union had imagined what would happen in such a scenario! The question on the lips of many European governments was: “What happens if Vladimir Putin invades Ukraine again?” The West hit Russia with sanctions, and Mr Putin retaliated by shutting down all the pipelines carrying Russian gas to the West! The conventional wisdom used to be that a complete shutdown of piped gas from Russia, which makes up roughly a third of the gas/energy and electricity (light) burned in Europe, was unthinkable. Oh, I am not a politician but what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that as a child of God, you have been delivered from the kingdom of darkness and you have ALL THE DIVINE GAS and POWER/LIGHT/ ENERGY needed to prevail on planet earth!

Light has come into your life and whatever is the work or a trace of the works of darkness around your life must not be tolerated or allowed to stay beyond this devotional hour! Know and enjoy your rights! STOP RUNNING AROUND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SEE VISION OR PRAY FOR YOU! It’s not a sin to depend on others for help, but what happens in the season of war? Never allow the enemy to withdraw your GAS SUPPLY! This is your season to rejoice, no matter the trials. Reject frustration, sinful habits, stagnation, sickness, hopelessness, poverty, depression, confusion, prayerlessness, etc. They do not belong to you at all. You must rejoice again and build up your spiritual gas/growth daily! God wants you to be a POWER HOUSE and never to fear a “spiritual Russia.” As you build your spiritual gas and power supply, hear this: You will laugh again – Psalm 126:2. Yes, you will celebrate again! Your stolen joy is being restored now! Psalm 30:5 screams out loud “… weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” This is your season of unblocked energy, power, light and joy!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Higher ground…

1. Sin, sickness, and financial shame are from the kingdom of
darkness. I shall not live in DARKNESS! My spiritual gas
shall not run dry (Pray it seriously).
2. I scatter every demonic plan to cut off my gas supply! Whether the devil likes it or not, I must grow spiritually! I am God’s POWER HOUSE in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today as led now.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MOSQUITOES ARE DEADLIER! POWER OF SMALL THINGS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
SONGS OF SOLOMON 2 : 9 - 17

Welcome to this season of a NEW YOU! Hear this: Buffalos kill 7 people every year. Lions kill 500 people every year. Hippos kill 800 people every year. Spiders kill 5000 people every year. Scorpions kill 7000 people every year. Snakes kill 10000 people every year. And then, surprisingly, Mosquitoes kill 2.7 million people every year. Yes, in life, family and ministry, the smallest things when ignored can become the deadliest! Small ‘sins,’ hardly noticed by many, are the most deadly to your spiritual life. Avoid small excuses for not praying and allotting a few moments of your day to your Creator. Sins of omission are just as deadly as sins of commission. IT IS THE LITTLE FOXES AND NOT THE MIGHTY ELEPHANTS/LIONS THAT SPOIL THE VINE!

Gossip, secret malice, unforgiveness, bad temper (wrath), stealing (fraud) and “small lies,” are committed more frequently and are deadly. Mind those “little compromises” that you do daily. They are the ones that will bring your downfall. That little PROCRASTINATION (I will pray tomorrow, I will read by Bible tomorrow, I will start praying in the night next week, I will make that phone call later, etc), are the poisons of your destiny!

WHOEVER SAID THAT SMALL THINGS DON’T MATTER HAS NEVER SEEN A MATCH STICK START A HUGE FIRE! Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your tomorrow lies. I remember when nobody knew me! I wrote ODM and worked as though I was known worldwide! Dear pastor, preach to 5 people the way you would preach to 5000 people! I see a NEW YOU from this day! Pray seriously now! ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 6.30 am (Nigeria time) via Facebook & Youtube.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called…

2. Repent from joking with PROCRASTINATION or SMALL things!
3. I decree that the little foxes of life will never bring down my destiny in Jesus name.
4. I shall not be a VICTIM of small things, small sins, small errors, a little sleep of laziness, etc, in Jesus name.
5. Pray in Tongues and declare that YOU HAVE A NEW BEGINNING!
6. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF A QUIET LIFE EVEN ON THE BATTLE FRONT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 THESSALONIANS
4: 1 - 12

Successful people have two things on their lips, “Smile and silence.” Smile can solve problems, while silence can avoid problems. Sugar and salt may be mixed together, but ants reject the salt and carry away only the sugar. Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter. If you failed to achieve your dreams immediately, stop getting discouraged; change your ways, not your Creator. Remember, trees change their leaves, not their roots.

You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks at you. That means there are times you IGNORE some battles, no matter how painful they are. Haters will see you walking on water and say it is because you can’t swim. Even if you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust. Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands.

Today’s scripture Vs. 11 says: “And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you.” Yes! Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands till you retire to eat the fruit of your labour! Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. Let these words of wisdom guide you today!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Tis so sweet to trust…

2. I receive GRACE to be quiet, even in the warfront of life!
3. Silence can avoid many problems! Lord, I receive GRACE to
be SILENT even when provoked by evil men/women.
4. A wise man or woman does not fight every battle! I receive
GRACE to choose my battles from this day in Jesus name.
5. Even if you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust. From this day, I shall be focused and NEVER determine to please men. My focus shall be God and God
alone! His approval is all I seek.
6. Pray in Tongues and declare that you will ignore PIGS because you are an EAGLE!
7. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HUDSON TAYLOR: WHEN NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LAMENTATIONS 3: 22 - 24;
GALATIANS 6: 5 – 9

Hudson Taylor was a missionary in the late 19th Century to China. He worked and poured his life into bringing the gospel to China and spreading God’s kingdom there, but he saw little blessings for a long time. He persevered for 50 years, through illness, loss of his wife, opposition from other church leaders and all manner of difficulties. When he died in 1905, there were over 800 missionaries in China and 125,000 Christians. It has only been in recent times that Christianity has exploded in China, as a result of the groundwork that Hudson Taylor did over a century ago. Waited for OVER A CENTURY! Wow! It took Jesus 30 years on earth before He started His ministry. You would think that God might have used a quicker method of delivering His message, but He doesn’t work like that, as we’ve seen.

No wonder Leo Tolstoy said: “The two most powerful warriors are PATIENCE and TIME!” Mahatma Ghandi said: “To lose PATIENCE, is to lose the WAR!” Plautus said: “PATIENCE is the best REMEDY for every trouble.” If you are waiting for the fulfilment of something you prayed about, an expectation, etc, refuse to GIVE UP NOW! KEEP WAITING because I see you testifying! God doesn’t operate on our timescale and so often through the Bible, He makes people to wait and instructs us to “be patient and wait on Him”. Yes! It’s not easy, but always remember that GOD IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL and DELAY is not DENIAL! Remember Hudson Taylor! I see multitude CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU! Hold on and hold out!

2. Hudson Taylor waited for close to a century and HIS LABOUR
WAS CELEBRATED! I shall not wait in vain in JESUS NAME.
3. To lose patience is to lose the war! Lord, help me to hold on to
You and use my life, family and ministry to show the world
that YOU ARE NOT A MAN THAT CAN LIE!
4. I AM NOT A QUITTER!I shall hold on till my change comes!
5. SCATTER EVERY SATANIC DELAY AGENT in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 2 days).
6. Pray about today seriously as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: START SMALL! THE VIRGIN BRAND!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ZECHARIAH 4: 1 - 10

What I am starting to notice more and more, is that great things almost always start small. Most of us know that Richard Branson started the Virgin brand with a student magazine, but Virgin is just one of many examples which show that the reality is counterintuitive: actually, the best things we know and love started as tiny things. I’ve found that if I look into my own life, I find similarly that some of the most important achievements I’ve made started as little thoughts from the LORD! This ODM booklet started as a 2-page pamphlet which was given to the public for free, then for just 5 NAIRA! Oh! Wow! Incredible God! That was over 25 years ago! But today, this booklet has gone to NATIONS I have not reached physically! IT IS NOW BIGGER THAN ME! Determine that you will not HURRY into SORRY! Stop planning to start BIG! Start where you are with what you have and God is able to take you to where you should be! You were born small until you grew into an adult.

Each time you HURRY and try to cut the process, all you produce is ISHMAEL! Any progress outside your God-given TIME will lead to “HAD-I KNOWN” later! See today’s scripture Vs. 10 – “For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel…” As you close, always remember this BOOKLET and never DESPISE THE DAYS OF SMALL BEGINNINGS! Your BEST days are ahead in Jesus name! Hold on and hold out! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

2. LORD, rain on me the anointing of ZERUBBABEL! Turn my
small to big and turn my LITTLE to OVERFLOW in Jesus name.
3. Lord, look with FAVOUR UPON my life, family and ministry
in Jesus name.
4. Lord, use my life to show the world that You are the God that does not need BIG THINGS TO DO THE EXTRA ORDINARY!
5. Pray about any project in your hands now! It can grow bigger! Your best is yet to come! Prophesy GREATER GREATNESS to it in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T RUN TO ELI – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 3: 1 - 12

Verses 4 – 6 of today’s scripture says: “That the LORD called Samuel: and he answered, ‘Here am I.’ And he ran unto Eli, and said, ‘Here am I; for thou calledst me.’ And he said, ‘I called not; lie down again.’ And he went and lay down. And the LORD called yet again, ‘Samuel!’ And Samuel arose and went to Eli, and said, ‘Here am I; for thou didst call me.’ And he answered, ‘I called not, my son; lie down again.’ The Holy Spirit is saying to someone today: STOP RUNNING TO ELI. BE QUIET IN MY PRESENCE AND I SHALL SPEAK TO YOU IN MY SCHOOL OF TRAINING!” In these end times with so many teachings and churches/prophets, you must paralyze laziness and learn to be quiet to HEAR FROM GOD! STOP RUNNING AFTER SOCALLED “PROPHETS” or “PROPHETESSES.” STOP RUNNING FROM CHURCH TO CHURCH! John 10: 27 says: “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” God does not want to lead you daily by other people because GOD HAS NO GRANDCHILDREN! He wants to have a relationship with you. He may use your pastor or others to CONFIRM what He has spoken to you but He wants to LEAD YOU DAILY! Oh, hear this: When you don’t hear the voice of God, it means YOU ARE NOT HIS CHILD – HIS SHEEP! The person whose voice you follow is your god! Learn to hear from God YOURSELF!

TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide” & Youtube: Manna TV International

We now take LIVE TESTIMONIES! Wow!

Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /direction/Warning, etc.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. I scatter every spirit of DIVINATION and break their hold over me in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for three
days).
3. I decree that I shall not run to ELI or men/women to hear the voice of God. I shall hear His voice by myself because I am
His sheep!
4. Decree that you will not seek for others to hear for you.
5. Cancel ANY SATANIC PLAN TO MAKE YOU A SLAVE to soothsayers or DIVINATORS that are in the church!
6. I am His sheep! Cancel any plan to make you lazy in your QUIET TIME!
Decree that your spirit man will grow and you
will hear the voice of the Shepherd!
7. Pray about today and cancel every BAD NEWS TODAY!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T RUN TO ELI – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 JOHN 4: 1 - 4

The LORD is saying that there are 21,397 ODM users who have been deceived and who will be deceived or made to DEPEND ON VISIONERS or PROPHETESSES! Remember that SAMUEL ran to ELI to hear God’s voice! But the LORD is WARNING: “HEAR MY VOICE! Discipline yourself to stay quiet in My presence! I shall show you deep mysteries and direct your steps by dropping My quiet voice in you! Don’t seek to hear from me via others! I shall guide you and lead you.

I can only use others to confirm that which I have spoken to you.” Oh halleluiah! Do you know that many Islamic and occultic leaders operate in DIVINATION better than so many church leaders or prophets? Even some “pastors” run to them for directions! Oh, God have mercy! So train your spirit to hear from God on any matter! Test every spirit! There are 3 voices in the world: 1. The voice of GOD. 2. The voice of the devil. 3. The voice of your flesh! So, how do you TRAIN YOUR SPIRIT to know the difference? Use these three points – 1. By regularly having your DAILY QUIET TIME with THE WORD OF GOD /PRAYERS. Start with 15 to 30 minutes! Use your ODM and FINISHING-THE-BIBLE-PLAN AT THE BACK OF THIS BOOKLET. 2. Forgive others even when deeply hurt by them. 3. Follow your heart always after you pray about any matter! 4. PEACE is a sign that God is speaking YES concerning that decision! A disturbed heart shows God is saying ‘WAIT’ or ‘NO!’ So, in all you do in these end times, TEST EVERY SPIRIT!

2. Cancel every IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKE in Jesus name.
3. Ask for the grace to HEAR GOD’S VOICE BY YOURSELF in
your inner man.
4. Decree that you will not seek for others to hear for you.
5. Cancel ANY SATANIC PLAN TO MAKE YOU A SLAVE to soothsayers or DIVINATORS that are in the church!
6. I am His sheep! Cancel any plan to make you lazy in your
QUIET TIME! Decree that your spirit man will grow and you will hear the voice of the Shepherd!
7. Pray about today as led and loose RESTORATION!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PREGNANCIES FOR SALE! THE SIEGE IS OVER!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 KINGS 6: 24 - 33;
7:1; 18 - 20

Many young girls are being impregnated by their boyfriends in my country, but because they don’t want their families to know about their pregnancies, they meet baby sellers who hide them until they give birth.

Their babies are then sold by these baby sellers who only give them a token of maybe 50,000 naira (about £100)!

There was a case where a police officer that pretended to be a baby buyer, took the man and the child into his private vehicle on pretext of going to pay the man, but instead drove them to a police station.

A similar experience of child eating due to a great famine (poverty) was also recorded in today’s 1st scripture (2 Kings 6:2829). What do you sell in order to get money? Some sell their quality time with God!

The fear of poverty can make you sacrifice your private fellowship with God, by rushing your prayer and Bible study times. So many ‘believers’ are now selling their consciences, while many others are now selling their bodies because of the siege of poverty.

Insist that your case is different. Poverty and the fear of poverty (by the rich), are two evils that must never be allowed a stay in your life, family and ministry! Was the siege of poverty over Samaria not broken? That same God is your God!

Trust Him! Psalm 23:1 declares, “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.” Job 36:11 says, “If they obey and serve Him, they shall spend their days in prosperity and their years in pleasures.” That is your portion! Philippians 4:19 says: “And my God shall liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” (Amplified Bible).

That is your portion! Kill anxiety and trust God! Note that money is a good master but a poor servant! Refuse to be chained by it. Life is not designed for struggles! It is designed for fulfillment. Things become light when you refuse to tithe your blessings! As you obey God, your provisions will come!

Even if things get worse, you must not live for gold or you will miss God; when you miss God, you live with lack! Just believe that the Almighty that manages the whole universe cannot mismanage your little life! The siege is over! IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT .

1. Pray about today’s message as it has touched you.
2. Declare Psalm 23 aloud and pray the 404 prayer points section today before bedtime.
3. Thank God that you are alive. Commit your business and job to God. 4. I shall not sell my conscience, time with God or body, etc, for money!
5. Remind God of His Word concerning you. Declare: “You siege of poverty over the land, your power is broken now concerning my family, and ministry in Jesus name.”

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE GAVE HIM A PARTY INSTEAD OF A BEATING!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 KINGS 19: 1 - 8

At a stage in Elijah’s ministry, he fainted and was to give up. In fact, he asked God to kill him. The year is in the third quarter already.

As you use this devotional today, you may be in the valley of your journey; you may be depressed and just confused about what this year or what life itself has in stock for you.

Rejoice however, that if Elijah received grace and strength to finish, then you will finish the 2nd half of the year in honour and not in condemnation/shame.

OH! NOTE THIS: GOD DID NOT REBUKE ELIJAH FOR BEING REAL WITH HIM. HE DID NOT REBUKE HIM FOR HIS FEAR AND ERRORS! HE GAVE HIM A PARTY! WOW! What a God! Elijah had that supernatural cake, drank that cruse of water, and was strengthened to go for 40 days in the strength of the Lord.
Just when he was about to give up, a “divine party” was organized for him and strength came. He received power to continue. No matter how 2022 has been, it is time to arise and eat again. It is time to renew your strength for the journey ahead by waiting on the Lord (Isaiah 40:31) often in this 2nd half of the year!

As I always admonish, you can also learn to take Holy Communion (breaking of bread) personally and with your family from time to time. “Arise and eat again.”

Don’t miss the 7-day monthly ONLINE BREAKTHROUGH, FASTING AND PRAYER SESSIONS (FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide.org); YOUTUBE(Manna TV International) – 8pm Nigeria Time. (See this booklet for the monthly dates).

These are programmes that can FIRE UP your spirit man. Use today’s devotion to always remember that God gave ELIJAH A PARTY instead of a beating !

Be courageous and keep moving! God is not MAD at you if you are not deliberately living in sin! Think afar, for he who thinks far goes far! By the grace of God, you will finish in glory!

1. O Lord, impart fresh grace and strength upon my life, ministry, and family to continue this heavenly race. Thank you that You are not MAD at me!
2. My dreams, plans and vision shall not be aborted in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till something happens).
3. Pray about today. Use pages 7-9 prayers and CANCEL PREMATURE ABORTION of a pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN IS YOUR INDEPENDENCE DAY?

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 13: 16 - 23

Germany’s main chemical industry association, VCI, warned in late March that chemical plants in the country will likely close, possibly for months, if Russia required payment for natural gas in rubles. “The effect on downstream industries would be severe,” VCI said. VCI’s comments were in response to a Russian law, set to take effect on April 1st, that required payment for gas deliveries to be made in rubles (the Russian currency). Sanctions imposed on Russia prevent German companies from conducting business in rubles.

What the Holy Ghost is saying AGAIN to a user of today’s devotional is: DETERMINE TO GET TO A POINT OF YOUR PERSONAL INDEPENDENCE! BE SELF AND GOD-DEPENDENT! Name today as the beginning of your INDEPENDENCE DAY!YOU CANNOT CONTINUE TO DEPEND ON OTHERS FOREVER! They will fail you someday at short notice! There are believers that cannot pray or read their Bibles or hear from God alone! Somebody else must do it for them! Yes, we live in a world of INTERDEPENDENCE (interrelationship, interconnection, commonality, globalization, etc), but you must set a LIMIT. Now today’s scripture Verse 20 says that all the Israelites went down to the Philistines, to sharpen every man his weapon of war! RIDICULOUS! MAY YOU NOT DEPEND ON YOUR ENEMIES TO SURVIVE!See Vs. 22 – “So it came to pass in the day of battle, that there was neither sword nor spear found in the hand of any of the people that were with Saul and Jonathan…” Oh, what a TRAP! The Jews had to take permission from their enemies on the day of battle! That shall not be your portion! Have your own SWORD because men can disappoint you! As you sometimes depend on them, always have a “PLAN B” – I call it “PLAN G” – (GOD)! May you not live your life at the mercy of others! Start your INDEPENDENCE DAY plan now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship.

2. O Lord, I shall not be a victim of total dependence on others!
From this day, I declare the process of my independence
even as I look unto God.
3. I shall not beg my enemies to eat and I shall not beg my enemies for sword and spear in the war front of life!
4. O GOD, deliver me from the hands of men! Don’t let me live on the mercy of others! Give me my own money and my
provision in Jesus name. 5. Make me a BLESSING AND NOT A
BEGGAR!
6. Pray about today and get ready for a Holy Ghost transformation from LENDER to BORROWER! Shout
12 hallelujah now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MAKE YOUR NAME NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 3: 1 - 3; MATTHEW 1: 6 - 11

I meet friends and I hear some talk to me about the need for MALE CHILDREN TO KEEP THE FAMILY NAME. Laughable! A successful FEMALE CHILD is better than a FAILED MALE CHILD! I have always emphasized and I emphasize today again: “Sons Don’t Keep Names.” Which of the children of MOSES kept his name alive? How about Solomon? Who were his children despite having 700 wives? Who are the sons of William Shakespeare? Who are the sons of Aristotle?

Please name the sons of Abraham Lincoln, etc. Another example is Spartacus who died in 71 BC. You know him and your children also know him. In 700 years, people will still read about him. His story has been told and acted on the big screen (cinemas) worldwide.

But, do you know his son? I bet you don’t. His son is not the one keeping his name alive. Spartacus kept his name alive by the way he lived and BY HIS WORKS. Please determine to do the same! Sons don’t keep names alive! The life you are living will determine if your name should be included positively in history or not. If you are still busy running around like a naked toddler, looking for a male child that will keep your name alive, I just want to tell you that you are not serious. In my African tradition, this mistake must be corrected! Your children – MALE OR FEMALE can keep your name alive IF THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL, but the greatest person who can keep your name is YOU! Genesis 12: 2 says: “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.”

Note: “I will… make thy name great.” IT IS GOD THAT MAKES NAMES GREAT BY THE IMPACT YOU MAKE IN HIS KINGDOM/ HUMANITY! It is not the sex of your children – male or female! You are alive! You still have the pen in your hands to write your own story. It’s All About You and God. Pray now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LIVING WITHOUT DIRTY SECRETS (GUILT & FEAR)!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JAMES 5: 13 - 20

A policewoman found herself having to decide whether to arrest her best friend’s son for a terrible crime. The mom was trying to love her son by keeping him out of juvenile detention, or prison. She was pleading with her friend not to effect the arrest! But if she had succeeded, I’m not convinced that the young man’s life would have gone well. He would have been harbouring the guilt of this dirty secret for ages. He would be constantly remembering what a terrible thing he did; he would be always afraid of someone finding out his secret, he would have to live in hiding not being able to truly confide in another or be fully transparent to friends, he would likely act out his guilt and shame through addiction, depression, or by fully giving in to evil. When we protect others or ourselves from consequences and we refuse to confront bad behavior, we often unintentionally curse them or our lives to never get resolution or growth from our actions. On the other hand, if the policewoman were to arrest the son and bring the son into juvenile detention, then there is no more secret.

There’s no more hiding. The Holy Ghost wants you to PRAYERFULLY CONFIDE in someone that DIRTY SECRET OF YOUR LIFE WHICH IS GIVING YOU GUILT AND PAIN (Do so only to someone you think will not turn it into mockery against you). Today’s scripture says Vs. 16 says, “Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” In the sight of God, we are all forgiven sinners! Trouble is that some men consider themselves less sinful than others or holier than others. Hear Judah Smith: “Nowhere in the Bible, however, do we find God distinguishing between levels of sin. God doesn’t share our rating system. To him, all sin is equally evil, and all sinners are equally lovable.” Wow! So confess, forsake that sin and make peace secretly with God but if you must, then talk to someone!

2. Lord, I refuse to live in GUILT or FEAR! I confess the following
sins to You now (mention them).
3. NOBODY is better than me! I refuse to live in fear
and self condemnation! I receive grace to live right and live pure!
4. 1 John 1: 9 – I confess my sins before God, He has forgiven me
according to His Word and I am determined to forsake them.
5. Therefore, Satan, carry your loads of guilt and fear out of my
life NOW!!!
6. Pray in Tongues and declare that YOU ARE FREE from guilt and pain!
7. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: UTI DISGRACED

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 7 : 1 - 2; 16 - 20

Share this divine, sweet grape juice with me: “Dear Bishop Chris: I took part in the 21-day fasting and prayer program and one of my prayer points was divine healing. l had been suffering from a URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI) for the past 6 years after the birth of my youngest baby. I went to different hospitals for treatment yet to no avail. On the last week of the fasting and prayer program, I had a dream where I was urinating through a catheter (A catheter is a tube that is inserted into your bladder, allowing your urine to drain freely) and the urine was running like water for 30 minutes plus. I started thinking in that dream that this was UNUSUAL before I woke up and realized that it was a dream. Lo and behold, all symptoms disappeared from that day. I write to return all glory to “Jehovah Over Do,” THE PROTOCOL BREAKER and to the man who God Almighty is using to deliver His people through ODM. From Sister J.” (E-mail address and names withheld on request). Thank God for the MIRACLE WORKER – JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH! Note that GOD HAS A “ZILLION” and a “JILLION” (uncountable) WAYS TO REACH YOU! In this case, God reached her via her dream. As you look up to God, refuse to put Him in a BOX! Refuse to CONCLUDE YOUR CASE because He has not moved the way you expected Him to move!

That was the case of the counselor who died at the gate in today’s scripture! See Jer. 32: 17 – “Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, Thou hast made the heaven and the earth by Thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for Thee.” I DECREE that you are the next to testify in Jesus name!Your WEEPING and PAIN will dry up in UNUSUAL WAYS! Hold on, look up and hold out even as you praise the LORD now! EXPECT AN UNUSUAL MIRACLE! Amen!

TODAY IS DAY 1 Of THE ONLINE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of next Sunday night! Theme: “THE ANGEL OF MY TESTIMONY; BE LOOSED.” Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time. (Connect with your water, anointing oil or any point of contact).

2. LORD, reach me in Your own UNUSUAL WAY in Jesus name.
3. Lord, baptize me with an UNUSUAL MIRACLE that will shock the world in Jesus name.
4. LORD GOD, there is NOTHING too HARD for You. Do the INCREDIBLE AND THE IMPOSSIBLE in my life, family and
ministry in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 5 Days).
5. Pray in Tongues as led today! I SEE UNUSUAL rain of testimonies UPON YOUR LIFE/MINISTRY!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NO FRIEND LIKE HIM!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ROMANS 8: 29 - 32; HEBREWS 2: 11 - 12

Two years after the arrest of the famous billionaire suspected fraudster, Hushpuppi, his best girlfriend/fiancée is pregnant and set to give birth for another man. Ray Hushpuppi was well known for his lavish lifestyle, and he was always seen with this model in front of his pink Rolls Royce!

However, during Ray Hushpuppi’s imprisonment in the USA, the German-born model, Amirah Dyme, recently shared a photo of her baby bump from pregnancy for another man on her verified Instagram account with over 3.8 million followers! Oh! Man! But what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is: TRUST NO MAN OR WOMAN! Many so-called friends or lovers will desert you in your crisis season! In prosperity, your friends know you! In adversity, you know your friends. You will be BETRAYED BIG TIME if you TRUST men or women. The only friend you can afford to HOLD TO IN THE STORMS of life is Jesus on your inside! He was Abraham’s friend! He spoke to Moses FACE TO FACE as a man speaketh to his friends! Indeed, there is not a friend like the lowly Jesus!

A rule I have had for years is to treat the Lord Jesus Christ as a personal friend. He is is not a creed, a mere doctrine, but He is MY FRIEND! This is why in all our services, I call the BLESSED TRINITY – “OUR 3 FRIENDS.” In Jesus Christ, God took on a human face and became our Friend and Brother (today’s 2nd scripture – Vs. 11). He is the real BIG BROTHER that you can call A VERY PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE! He has no voicemail in His heavenly telephone.

He picks your call and hears your cries always. He has no disappointment in His dictionary! He is called “FAITHFUL and TRUE” (Rev. 19:11)! Yea! Indeed – GREAT is HIS FAITHFULNESS (Lam 3: 23)! Wow! You can depend on Him when all others are gone! His delay is not His denial! His delay is His “WORK-INPROGRESS.” Trust Him, hold on to Him and hold out! Shame will never be your name! Amen! For further reading: See John 20: 17.

2. Worship the LORD again and again for being your BROTHER
and your FRIEND!
3. Lord, help me NEVER to TRUST in men! Heal me of past betrayals!
4. He says I will NEVER leave you nor forsake you! Scatter
every plan to make you feel LONELY AND ALONE!
5. Lord, use my life to SHINE! Use my life and ministry to
BOAST of Your greatness (Pray it 21 times today).
6. Loose TESTIMONY RAIN for all ODM users worldwide today
(Pray it for 3 days).
7. Pray about today now.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE DOES NOT KNOW THE DATE OF HIS RETURN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 13: 28 – 37

V s. 32 of today’s scripture says: “But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” The passage has no more difficulty than that in Luke 2:52, where it is said that Jesus increased in wisdom and stature. HE INCREASED BECAUSE THAT WAS HIS HUMAN NATURE! HE HAD A HUMAN NATURE! He grew as a Man in knowledge. As a Man, His knowledge was finite (LIMITED), because the faculties of the human soul are not infinite. As a Man, He often spoke, reasoned, inquired, rested, felt, feared, read, learned, ate, drank, and walked.

These show that as a Man, He was not infinite (UNLIMITED)! Why are not these as difficult as the want of knowledge respecting the particular time of a future event; especially when that time must be made known by God, and when He chose that the Man, Christ Jesus, should grow and think, and speak as a Man? Wow! Do you know that whatever God shows Jesus, Jesus shows it to His body (His church and bride)? When the LORD gave Him a name, He gave that name to us. When the LORD gave Him a place to sit far above principalities, HE GAVE US THAT POSITION! Oh, what a love! If the LORD knows that date, He would leak it to us. Whether the DATE is known or not, ALWAYS BE READY! Live as if you will live forever; also live as if you will die tomorrow! Heaven is REAL! If you must miss any place, don’t miss HEAVEN – THE FOURSQUARE CITY. If you must miss any appointment, please don’t miss THE RAPTURE. If you must miss any meal, please don’t miss THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB. The end is no more NEAR than before! MARANATHA!

TODAY IS DAY 3 Of THE ONLINE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of this Sunday night! Theme: “THE ANGEL OF MY TESTIMONY; BE LOOSED.” Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time. (Connect with your water, anointing oil or any point of contact).

2. LORD, shake away whatever or whomever will keep me from
heaven in Jesus name.
3. If I must miss any place, I shall not miss HEAVEN – THE
FOURSQUARE CITY. If I must miss any appointment, I shall
miss not THE RAPTURE. If I must miss any meal, I shall not
miss THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB in Jesus name.
4. Pray for those not Born Again amongst your friends, family
or children, etc.
5. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: RETURNING TO BETHEL! THE DANGERS OF PROSPERITY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 35: 1 - 7;
REVELATION 2: 4 - 5

Jacob was a great patriarch. When he fled from the presence of his brother Esau after he had taken his birthright, he encountered God at night in a place called Bethel. There, God unfolded to him the Abrahamic covenant,which he had inherited with the accompanying protection and prosperity promises. Jacob went on from Bethel, fresh from his encounter with God as well as the promises, into the house of Laban his uncle, with just a staff in his hand. Twenty years later, God blessed and multiplied him supernaturally. He now had a large family with lots of earthly goods. However, he was no longer conscious of Bethel where he had encountered God. Having become very successful, he had forgotten his agreement with God but the Lord said to Jacob, “Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there, and make thee an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother” (Genesis 35: l). This is what the Holy Ghost is saying to you today: Some of us, when we have become slightly comfortable, forget God or cause THE FIRE OF OLD TO DIE. We forget our FIRST LOVE FOR THE MASTER AND THE VOWS OF SERVING HIM 101% (excessive love for Him) which we made to HIM!

We forget night prayers, FASTING, holiness, forgiveness, attending your local church, giving, tithing, etc. Do you know that to many prosperous believers, studying the scriptures is a neglected issue and a struggle? But remember that God wanted Jacob to dwell in Bethel, His presence – THE PLACE OF HIS FIRST LOVE FOR HIM! God needs you today to return to your Bethel and His holy presence! Pick yourself and family up and tell them: It is time to go back to Bethel. Declare a 1-3 day fast (REVIVIAL FIRE PRAYERS) if need be till your soul burns again for the LORD! Remember: To know the Bible is good but to know its Author is better! Go back to BETHEL!

THE U.S.A. ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2022. Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 6.00 a.m. Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready.

PRAYER POINTS: Declare a FAST today!

1. Pray seriously about spiritual restoration/REVIVAL FIRE in your life (Pray it for 1-3 days).
2. Ask for a fresh encounter with God for you and your
household.
3. Remove all “IDOLS” from your life and household.
4. Turn to the 404 prophetic prayer points and prophetic
declaration section of this booklet and set yourself on fresh
fire and journey to your first love.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: IT WILL BE GOOD NIGHT HERE! GOOD MORNING THERE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 2: 1 - 10

Vs. 9: “But as it is written, ‘Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.” Wow! I WONDER HOW HEAVEN WILL BE! PLEASE DON’T MISS THERE! Hear William Barclay: “For the Christian, heaven is where Jesus is. We do not need to speculate on what heaven will be like. It is enough to know that we will be forever with Him.” R.A. Torrey opined: “I would rather go to heaven alone than go to hell in company.” Wow! Charles Spurgeon wrote: “There are no crown-wearers in heaven who were not crossbearers here below.” John R. Rice screamed: “Those who go to Heaven ride on a pass and enter into blessings that they never earned, but all who go to hell pay their own way.” Did you get that? Jonathan Edwards noted: “The way to Heaven is ascending; we must be content to travel uphill, though it be hard and tiresome, and contrary to the natural bias of our flesh. Indeed, to go to heaven, fully to enjoy God, is infinitely better than the most pleasant accommodations here.”

Martin Luther penned: “I would not give one moment of heaven for all the joy and riches of the world, even if it lasted for thousands and thousands of years.” So why go there ALONE? No wonder Rick Warren quipped: “The way you store up treasure in Heaven is by investing in getting people there.” Determine that you will not go to heaven alone because joy is the serious business of Heaven. So hold on and hold out because God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile. One day, we’ll say good night here and good morning up there. See you in heaven!

TODAY IS DAY 5 Of THE ONLINE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS which ends with the anointing service of next Sunday! Theme: “THE ANGEL OF MY TESTIMONY; BE LOOSED.” Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

2. “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared
for them that love Him.” I determine that I shall not miss heaven for any reason. My MOTTO shall be “HEAVEN AT LAST.”
3. LORD, help me never to go to heaven alone! I shall depopulate hell and populate heaven.
4. Pray for those not Born Again amongst your friends, family or children, etc.
5. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY BROKE THE ROOF! LORD, TAKE ME FROM THE QUEUE OF LIFE – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MARK 2 : 1 - 5
MATTHEW 11: 12

It was Kyle Chandler who penned: “Sometimes, opportunity does not knock. It presents itself when you beat down the door.” Indeed, life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

That was what the men who broke the roof in today’s scripture did! They took life as a daring adventure! If your ship doesn’t come into the harbour, swim out to it. Don’t forget that it is the violent that take it by force (Matthew 11: 12).

Today’s 1st scripture says in Vs. 4 – “And when they could not come nigh unto Him for the press, they uncovered the roof where He was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.”

Vs. 5 says: “When Jesus saw their faith, He said unto the sick of the palsy, ‘Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.” Note: “when they had broken it up .” Be determined about LIFE! NEVER TAKE a “NO” for an answer!

Tommy Lasorda noted: “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” BE RUGGED AND DETERMINED! REFUSE TO QUIT NO MATTER THE OPPOSITION or DELAY! Run if you must run, walk if you walk, crawl if you must crawl, but NEVER ever give up because IT IS THE VIOLENT THAT WINS THE RACE!

BREAK THE ROOF and the MASTER will see your faith! Ah! I SEE ROOFS OF IMPOSSIBILITIES COMING DOWN! Hold on! Pray now! VIGIL DAY – 10pm & 11pm!

TODAY IS DAY 6 Of ONLINE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS! JOIN OUR WORLD VIGIL DAY! (Declare a Fast 6am-3pm today!) Connect via FACEBOOK : ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE Manna TV International. Time: 10pm & 11pm : Nigeria Time.

2. LORD, I receive GRACE never to give up; no matter the excuses, delay, opposition crowd or challenges!
3. I shall BREAK THE ROOF concerning the following issues of my destiny! I AM NOT A QUITTER! I shall hold on and hold out (MENTION THEM NOW).
4. Pray in Tongues as led today! I SEE ROOFS OF IMPOSSIBILITIES COMING DOWN!
5. Pray about today and pray pages 7-9 prayers.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LORD, TAKE ME FROM THE QUEUE OF LIFE – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: MARK 2: 1 - 2;
2 KINGS 7: 3 - 9

“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible” (Tony Robbins).

Vs. 2 of today’s 1st scripture says: “And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and He preached the word unto them.” THE CROWD WAS SO MUCH AND MANY OF THEM CAME EARLY TO THAT HEALING SERVICE!

There was NO ROOM available! So the 4 friends who brought the SICK MAN came late! What do you do when you have to wait in the QUEUE OF LIFE? What do you do when others are ahead of you?

What do you do when it seems you came late and you are TOO SLOW? The Holy Ghost wants to take 3, 896 ODM users from the QUEUE OF LIFE TODAY! Yes!

When it is humanly impossible to reach the MASTER maritally, financially, health-wise, concerning your career/business, concerning your family or dreams; when it seems you arrived late and others have gone ahead of you, always remember that there are no DELAYS with God! Even Lepers were singled out of the crowd (today’s 2 nd scripture) !

Always remember that EPHRAIM OVERTOOK MANASSEH and JACOB OVERTOOK ESAU! Did PAUL not “overtake” the Apostles that went ahead of him? Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible!

No matter where you are standing in life and ministry today, see the invisible, believe the incredible and you will achieve the impossible! Hear Michael Phelps: “Dream as big as you can dream, and anything is possible.” I decree: You and all yours are coming out of the queue of life!

You will OVERTAKE LIKE DAVID ( 1 Samuel 30). I see God passing a billion people to get to your address! Was the man with PALSY not given special attention by Jesus? You will be distinguished from the crowd from this day!

I see LAUGHTER AND LOUD SINGING coming from your address! Lift up your hands and start praising the LORD, because it’s always too early to quit! TODAY IS DAY 7 Of ONLINE MONTHLY 7-DAY PRAYERS!

TOMORROW SUNDAY 28TH is ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE! Theme: “THE ANGEL OF MY TESTIMONY; BE LOOSED.” Connect via FACEBOOK : ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE : Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time. Prepare your LIVE testimony for tomorrow Sunday Night! You can call- in.

2. I decree and declare today: I AM NOT A LATECOMER in Jesus name.
3. Lord, take me from the QUEUE OF LIFE (Pray it seriously for 3 days).
LORD, pass a billion souls to locate my address!
4. Cause me to OVERTAKE like DAVID AND THE 4 LEPERS (Pray it seriously for 2 days).
5. The Syrians shall hear a noise and FLEE concerning my destiny today!
6. Pray in Tongues as led today! I SEE SPEED COMING UPON YOUR LIFE/MINISTRY!
7. Pray about today and declare 7 times: “I AM AN OVERTAKER AND THE LORD SHALL LOOK AT MY DIRECTION SPECIALLY in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TOPIC: WAIT FOR IT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HABAKKUK 2: 1 - 3

Share this great report with me: “Dear Bishop Chris, I would like to keep my identity anonymous; however I would like to thank God for the mind blowing testimony He has given unto me.

Before we were ushered into 2021, I prayed to God that I wanted to celebrate my twenty-third birthday in a different country other than my home country GHANA.

During the January 2021 fasting program, I partook in it, prayed earnestly and sowed my seed, from which I received my prayer points. While doing my national service, I decided to apply to some schools abroad. To God be the Glory, I got admission and at long last, received a scholarship to study in Italy.

Regardless of the delays and disappointments thrown my way by the devil, the Lord saw me through and He showed up during my appointed time. Praise be to God’s name and God richly bless you, man of God. Please you can publish my testimony – From FBA.” Thank God for that testimony! Note : “Regardless of the delays and disappointments thrown my way by the devil, the Lord saw me through and He showed up during my appointed time.”

There is something called APPOINTED TIME and the Holy Ghost wants you to wait for it. No matter the matter, no matter the distress and delay, WAIT FOR YOUR APPOINTED TIME because each of us have different APPOINTED TIMES on different challenges! ENVY NOBODY because your own APPOINTED TIME concerning that distress/pain in your life/ministry will come.

In your appointed time, God will do a work that looks like a LIE YET IT IS TRUE! Vs. 3 of today’s Word says: “For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” YOUR TESTIMONY SHALL SPEAK AT THE APPOINTED TIME!

This Ghanaian is now in Italy under FAVOUR/SCHOLARSHIP and you will get to your Promised Land. I just heard that the testimony God will do for a user of today’s devotional will be described as “ONE- IN-TOWN –TESTIMONY.” WAIT FOR IT! TODAY SUNDAY 28TH is THE ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE.

2. I decree today that I shall not miss my APPOINTED TIME! I shall stand upon my watch and watch Him manifest (Pray it seriously for three days)!
3. Pray for the testifier now!
4. Pray about today and cancel every BAD NEWS TODAY!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE 2019 FIFA FAIRPLAY AWARD:CONSIDER OTHERS -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 2: 1- 11

In April 2019, an unusual event happened in the world of football.
Leeds United and their 64-year-old very experienced manager, Marcelo Bielsa, were chasing an automatic qualification to the English Premier League (EPL).

The Leeds United squad faced Aston Villa at Elland Road. Mateusz Klich, a Polish midfielder, put Leeds United in front when he scored the first goal of the match.

This led to a free-for-all fight among the players! But this is the shocker : Before the game resumed, Bielsa ordered his players to allow Aston Villa to equalize. Albert Danquah Adomah was then allowed to run rivals, through and level the game.

At the end of the day, the game ended 1-1. That result paved the way for Sheffield United, who were Leeds to gain automatic spot in the EPL. The action of Marcelo Bielsa and the entire team didn’t go unnoticed. FIFA saw and noted what they did.

When it was time to give awards, Leeds United and their manager won the 2019 FIFA Fairplay Award. In giving them that award, the following statement was posted on FIFA website: “Some residents of planet football consider winning the ultimate, the only purpose of playing the sport.

For others though, there are values which need to be held even higher than those which bring victory. In April 2019, Marcelo Bielsa and the Leeds United squad were chasing automatic promotion to the English Premier League.

For others though, there are values which need to be held even higher than those which bring victory. In April 2019, Marcelo Bielsa and the Leeds United squad were chasing automatic promotion to the English Premier League.

They faced Aston Villa, and went 1 - 0 up. However, Bielsa ordered his side to allow the opposition to equalize. The game finished 1-1, ultimately allowing their promotion rivals, Sheffield United, to guarantee their automatic spot in the Premier League. What was at stake makes Bielsa’s act of sportsmanship all the more remarkable.”

Wow! As we continue tomorrow, the Holy Ghost is reminding you of today’s scripture: “Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others” (Philippians 2:4). It is simply saying, consider others in all you do… (Continued tomorrow…)

Connect via FACEBOOK : ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE : Manna TV International. Time: 6.00 a.m. Central Time . Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship.

2. Ask for EXTRA GRACE to do the UNTHINKABLE, PUTTING OTHERS FIRST!
3. Lord, as I put others first, do the INCREDIBLE AND THE IMPOSSIBLE in my life, family and ministry. ANNOUNCE MY DESTINY!
4. Oh Lord, You are a rewarder! Forgive my shortcomings and reward my past acts of kindness. PHILIPPIANS 2: 1 - 11
5. Pray about today seriously now! Loose UNCOMMON HELPERS this week!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE 2019 FIFA FAIRPLAY AWARD: CONSIDER OTHERS - 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 10: 18 - 24

LEEDS UNITED club allowed their opponents to also climb to the ladder of qualification! Determine to do uncommon, kind things today as you go out! Forgive that hurt! Be the first to greet someone today!

We live in a selfish world, where consideration for others can sometimes become a rare finding.

The average human being is selfish and selfcentered. A.A.Milne reasoned it this way, “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” It is not every time you think you are right that you claim your right.

There are some times when you let certain things go, just the way Leeds United did. It does not make you a lesser person than you are; rather it brings to the fore the higher virtue you carry. Hebrews 10:24 says that such actions provoke unto love and good works.

When Arsenal manager was interviewed after the game, he had this to say, “What happened, happened. English football is known around the world for its noble features.” Consideration for others is an act of nobility!

As you go out today, consider someone. It is a noble act. It never goes unrewarded by your God. Peace!

2. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference! That shall be my life as I go out today!
3. I release forgiveness to the following people now (mention them).
4. Oh Lord, You are a rewarder! Forgive my shortcomings and reward my past acts of kindness.
5. Pray about today seriously now! CANCEL A GREAT LOSS this week!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHO SENT THE STORMS? NO SHIPWRECK FOR ME!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JONAH 1: 1- 15

The Lord sent a great wind on the sea and such a violent storm arose that the ship threatened to break up (Jonah 1:4). Despite many advances in technology, seafaring is still dangerous today.

In the past 10 years, more than 1,000 large ships have been lost worldwide. We often don’t hear about these shipwrecks in the news unless they affect our own country or region.

The United States-flagged cargo ship, El Faro, on its way to Puerto Rico, sank at sea with all 33 crew members on October 1, 2015, after sailing into Hurricane Joaquin. So this was what nearly happened to Jonah – SHIPWRECK! The prophet Jonah boarded a ship heading for Tarshish, a destination as far away as he could go from where the Lord had sent him to preach—in Nineveh.

But despite Jonah’s rebellion, the Lord brought him back in the right direction. God sent a storm that threatened to wreck the ship until Jonah was thrown overboard.
Then, as the storm quickly cleared, the sailors worshiped the Lord, and God sent a huge fish to bring Jonah back to dry land. Not every STORM is from the devil. Some storms are sent to perfect the will of God for you!

Have there been storms in your life that God has used to bring repentance and faith? ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris ” – Today 6.30 am (Nigeria time ) via Facebook & Youtube.

2. Lord, perfect Your will concerning my destiny! Don’t allow the STORM that will sink me to come my way!
3. My destiny ship shall not SINK! NO STORM SHALL SINK ME! I shall not miss the PERFECT WILL OF GOD! Lord, use me and cause Your RAIN OF GRACE TO FALL ON ME!
4. I shall MANIFEST despite the following STORMS (mention them).
5. Pray about today and any other issue(s) as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR HEAD IS HIGHER THAN THEIR HEADS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 27: 1 - 6

Vs. 6 of today’s Word says: “And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.” The Holy Ghost wants you to know that the head contains your mouth, your ears, your nose and your eyes! So when men and women decide to curse or prophesy against you or when ENCHANTERS AND DIVINERS decide to attack you, never forget that your MOUTH IS HIGHER THAN THEIR MOUTHS. Whatever you say against them will PREVAIL over whatever they say (enchant) against you; because YOUR HEAD IS LIFTED UP ABOVE ALL THEIR HEADS COMBINED! Wow! Fear not because as 2022 progresses, you CANNOT BE SUCCESSFULLY CURSED!

The same applies to those who spy (with their spiritual eyes) against you! They are called DIVINERS and they will RUN MAD after the order of Isaiah 44: 25. See it – “That (YOUR GOD) frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish.” Yes! Every DIVINER WILL RUN MAD FOR YOUR SAKE TODAY/THIS YEAR! You are a HIGHER SPY (DIVINER) THAN THEM because your EYES ARE HIGHER (Your head/eyes are lifted higher than theirs). Lamentations 3: 37 says: “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?” So whatever they SAY (CURSE or ENCHANT) against you can NEVER PREVAIL because your God has not commanded it. Arise today and reverse every ENCHANTMENT or DIVINATION projected against you!

THE U.S.A.ONLINE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2022. Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time:6.00 a.m. Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of warfare as led now.

2. O LORD, arise and let my enemies be scattered in Jesus name.
3. Lord, I return to sender every satanic divination and enchantment targeted against my life, family and ministry.
4. Those who pray against me day and night; RUN MAD and
proceed no further in Jesus name! Pray in Tongues seriously now!
5. Because my head is HIGHER than the HEADS of all my enemies,I
release words of disgrace and shame against all diviners and
enchanters! I decree NOW: RUN MAD! RUN MAD! RUN MADE
in Jesus name.
6. I command all your curses to reverse and overtake you.
7. I command your altars to swallow you and destroyed you forever!
8. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in Jesus name.
9. Pray about today as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TWO BULLETS NO DEMON CAN RESIST!

V s. 10 of today’s Word says: “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, ‘Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.” Vs. 11 says: “And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” The two bullets to DEMOLISH SATANIC ARROWS are THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB and YOUR MOUTH (the word of your testimony). Never forget that THE BLOOD OF JESUS HAS A VOICE and it is still speaking GREAT THINGS concerning you daily!

Each time the enemy rises against you to accuse you or to attack you, THE BLOOD SPEAKS UP as your ADVOCATE – YOUR LAWYER – YOUR DEFENCE! That is why you must always declare daily: “SATAN, THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS AGAINST YOU TODAY.” Also, daily declare POSITIVE WORDS AND THE WORD OF GOD out of your mouth. This is called the WORD of your testimony! That was what the LORD Jesus did in Matthew 4: 1-11. Scream it aloud always to the deaf devil: IT IS WRITTEN! IT IS WRITTEN! IT IS WRITTEN! I also suggest you use Deuteronomy 28: 1-13 always. Declare that you are blessed! See pages 37 and 38 of this booklet and declare those promises daily! With these 2 bullets, you will never know shame! Pray seriously now!

2. I adore THE BLOOD OF CALVARY NOW! I thank you LORD that Your Blood is speaking for me daily. Satan, you have lost
the battle!
3. I open my mouth and declare that I am blessed and not cursed!
4. I DECLARE that no weapon fashioned against me shall
prosper! Ah! I declare as my WORD OF TESTIMONY that
with long life will He satisfy me (Psalm 91:16) and sickness is
under my feet. Favour is my name and riches shall overtake me in Jesus name! Pray in Tongues seriously now.
5. Put your hands on your chest or HEAD and keep
declaring great things now! Command shame and delay to pass over your address.
6. Pray about today as led .

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE CASES OF TROPHIMUS AND TIMOTHY

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 TIMOTHY 4: 16 - 22

THE CASES OF TROPHIMUS AND TIMOTHY V s. 20 of today’s scripture says, “Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.” What? The great Apostle Paul left his companion in ministry sick? Why did God not intervene, despite all his prayers and healing anointing? Wow! Do you know that the same thing happened to Timothy, the great first bishop of Ephesus? In 1Timothy 5:23, Apostle Paul told his son Timothy – “Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach’s sake and thine often infirmities.” Note “THY STOMACH’S SAKE” and “OFTEN INFIRMITIES.” That means Timothy was always sick – OFTEN INFIRMITIES! So why does the LORD not heal and visit His people all the time? When it seems that your prayers and fasting are not working, always remember that there is nothing new under the sun and always remember that YOUR WAYS ARE NOT HIS WAYS!

It means God always has a plan! Sometimes you are DELAYED where you are because God knows there is a STORM where you are heading to! When something is taking longer than you expected, trust that GOD IS PREPARING YOU for something awesome! True prayers always receive what it asks for or SOMETHING BETTER which may be painted in UGLY COLOURS! So, when mysterious things happen beyond your human control, always know that God is preventing SOMETHING WORSE! Be grateful and TRUST HIM! You will never end in shame!

TODAY IS THE U.S.A. TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS! Connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 6.00 a.m. Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready.

2. Lord, help me to know You more through Your delay or your MYSTERIOUS WAYS!
3. I will never end in shame! I know my Redeemer liveth and
He has a plan which may be painted in ugly colours!
4. Scatter every satanic plan to baptize you with
DEPRESSION, SHAME or SELF PITY!
5. Declare 21 times: God is never bad! God is not deaf! God is
good! He has an awesome plan for me!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE QUEEN’S PALACE SHE WON’T RETURN TO

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOHN 14: 1 - 3;
ACTS 1: 7 - 11

The Queen’s home, Buckingham Palace in London, has served as her official residence for most of her reign but since the Coronavirus pandemic began, the monarch has stayed predominantly at Windsor Castle (outside London). Her Majesty’s late husband, Prince Philip, even spent his final days at Windsor castle, and now it has been reported that the Queen will never return to live permanently in her vast London palace. The Queen’s majestic home,Windsor Castle, holds heartfelt memories. In total, it spans a mammoth 829, 000 square feet and features 775 rooms, including 19 state rooms, 52 royal and guest bedrooms, 92 offices, 78 bathrooms, and 188 bedrooms for the household staff. Equipped with a chapel, a post office, an indoor swimming pool, a staff cafeteria, a doctor’s office and a movie theatre, it could easily pass as its own self-contained village. Wow! As I read this, I just shouted in conclusion: “If this is a human- made mansion, how will heaven be?” Note this: Heaven is a trillion times better than WINDSOR PALACE! Jesus said, THERE ARE MANY MANSIONS THERE! Oh, I feel like dancing! The more we know about heaven, the more we should anticipate it and determine to hold on to the LORD, despite any battle you are facing now. If you go to hell, SATAN will laugh at you for eternity!

That is why heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people – Vs. 2 of today’s 1st scripture! The LORD Jesus Christ is not just sitting down in heaven! He is working – BUSY PREPARING YOUR MANSION and making intercession for you daily! Ah! Heaven is incomparable and we must talk about it to others always! No wonder, Rick Warren once said: “Helping people get into Heaven is the greatest act of mercy you can do for them.” Daily pray this prayer by Greta Zwaan, in the booklet “My Desire”: “As I journey through this life, may I focus Lord on You, May my thoughts be ever heaven bound.” Amen and amen!

TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide” & Youtube: Manna TV International. We now take LIVE TESTIMONIES! Wow! Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /direction/ Warning for those who log in. Time: 8pm (NigeriaTime).

2. Repent from any sin that will keep you from the eternal city of
gold – heaven.
3. My Father, my Father, as I journey through this
life, may I focus Lord on You; May my thoughts be
ever heaven bound in Jesus name.
4. Lord, when the saints go marching home, let me be there!
5. Pray in Tongues seriously concerning your destiny now!
6. Pray about today as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by chayomao: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Hi Diamond6real
Thank you for all your hard work
Is there a WhatsApp group for ODM I can join?
God bless

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE QUEEN’S 775 ROOMS WINDSOR PALACE: NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 15:
12 - 19

Yesterday, we saw the magnificence of a man-made palace on earth – WINDSOR CASTLE; the official dwelling palace of the Queen of England. Be reminded that the castle contains 775 rooms, including 19 state rooms, 52 royal and guest bedrooms, 92 offices, 78 bathrooms, and 188 bedrooms for the household staff. It is equipped with a chapel, a post office, an indoor swimming pool, a staff cafeteria, a doctor’s office and a movie theatre. Wow! If human engineers can PREPARE such a place for an earthly QUEEN, then how will the heavenly city – full of CASTLES called HEAVEN, THE FOUR SQUARE CITY, look like? What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotion is this: Never stop seeing where you are going – your FINAL CELESTIAL CITY – HEAVEN! Yes! In this world you will have tribulations, trials, perilous times, betrayals, disappointments, household wickedness, delay, pain, etc, but always connect daily to 1 Cor. 15: 19 (KJV) – “If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.”This means (paraphrased): YOUR FAITH IN CHRIST MUST SEE BEYOND PLANET EARTH. Never allow the battles of this present life to drown your vision of heaven. Don’t allow the distractions of this planet to keep your focus of heaven blurred! Don’t allow any battle or trial to blind your vision of the CITY OF GOLD; the city where there is no night or day and no weeping/pain or death. Tell your mountains that they will never kill your love for the Master! The great Wayne Dyer noted: “Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place we must find.” He was saying that all the breakthroughs of this world should not be your final destination. Close with Robert Rogers: “I believe the worst regret in life is to miss the ultimate goal – our eternal home – Heaven. If we blow it on this single issue, nothing else matters.” Wow! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS! Pray seriously now!

2. Repent from any sin that will keep you from the eternal city of
gold – heaven.
3. Lord, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS; when the saints go marching home, let me be in the number!
4. I declare aloud today that my faith in Christ is not limited to
this planet; I shall live daily for heaven in Jesus name.
5. Pray in Tongues seriously concerning your destiny now!
7. O LORD, establish my life, family and ministry UNDER THE ANOINTING of the STRONG TOWER. 8. We are safe and we
are untouchable (Pray it for 3 days – 3 times daily).
9. Pray about today as led
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HOLD ON! YOUR JAWBONE IS ENOUGH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 15: 9 - 15

When David went out to face Goliath, all he had was a slingshot and five smooth stones. It looked insignificant, ordinary, and certainly nothing special. But God breathed on him, and he defeated Goliath and became the king of Israel. All Moses had was an ordinary stick, something he found on the ground, yet when he picked up that rod and held it in his hands, the Red Sea supernaturally parted. Samson was surrounded by a huge army. All he had was the jawbone of a donkey; a despised and common animal. But he picked up that jawbone, God breathed on him, and he defeated a thousand men. Don’t despise the day of small beginnings. Don’t look at what you have left! Always say: “I CAN BECOME SOMEONE GREATER THAN I AM NOW!” If you’ll use what God has given you, He will multiply it. He will not only bring your dreams to pass, but He will do more than you can ask or think. Mother Teresa once said: “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” NEVER FORGET THIS: “A single breath is all that separates life from death.” Never be discouraged where you are! Your best days are ahead.

2. Father, show me my DIVINE JAWBONE which is within me and use it.
3. I decree that, “I CAN BECOME SOMEONE GREATER THAN
I AM NOW!”
4. Lord, surprise those who look on me with PITY and MOCKERY!
5. LORD, surprise those who are DETERMINED to COMMONIZE ME!
6. I send disgrace to the camp of every spiritual Philistine in Jesus name.
7. I bulldoze every demonic gathering/discussion
against my life, family and ministry in Jesus name (Pray it
seriously for 3 days).
8. Pray about today. LAY HANDS ON YOUR HEAD and declare GREAT THINGS ABOUT YOUR LIFE, FAMILY AND MINISTRY!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by terrafella(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Diamond6real:
@chayomao There is no WhatsApp group for ODM, the author does not like posting and sharing it , so I will stop doing that by tomorrow, you can walk into any bookshop and you will get Our Daily Manna (ODM) for a Token.
You can also go to www.odmdaily.com to read it online on a daily basis, or even google ODM for today.

Thank you.

The author should be glad that the gospel of Jesus Christ is spreading far and wide by any means, and shouldn't be focused on financial returns from book sales and website visits. He should also be aware that there are many people who have donated to his cause, without buying a physical copy of the book. I have never purchased ODM from a book store, but God is my witness that I have once deposited funds into the ODM account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti / 3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life / Before You Criticise That Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.