Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti (14973 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Brethren, i will be relocating to Ado Ekiti in Ekiti state with my family in two weeks time. Please i need advise on the church to start attending because i want to avoid what is popularly known as 'church prostitution'.

Nb: my present church does not have a branch in ekiti state.

My kind of church should have the following qualities:

1. A church that is spiritually alive and active.
2. A church that wont place much emphasis on giving...
3. A church that wont have a register for tithes or offerings because i believe my giving should be without compulsion.
4. A church that is musically sound with good instruments, good choir and great worship leaders.

Please i need ur hearty responses breathren.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
You should look for any catholic church near you , that's my contribution.

6 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
thanks, but what are ur reasons for suggesting the catholic church?
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by OmoAlata(f): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
MFM has all the attributes you have asked for wink

5 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 6:25am On Mar 18, 2013
Omo Alata: MFM has all the attributes you have asked for wink

Thanks sis, but i need concrete reasons why u suggest MFM please..site examples..cheers
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by juventino: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2013
Olumba Olumba will meet your needs cool

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2013
juventino: Olumba Olumba will meet your needs cool

you must be joking right?
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by alexleo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
But which church were you attending where you are and why do you want to change? When i know your reasons then i ll tell you the church you should attend. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
@alexleo, u will see from my post in the NB section dat i wrote that my present church does not have a branch in ekiti state..so go ahead and recommended considering the qualities i listed..thanks
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by oloriooko(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
start a church cool

4 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Burger01(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
'My Miracle sharp sharp ministry of assemblies' @ Ile-elewura. Ado-Ekiti... sad .. You berra look for a church you would enjoy spiritual fulfillment.... sad

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by raystanley(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Follow devil!
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by naijathings(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
worship me and I will send 40 girls from benue to come and "worship" you every weekend grin
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by nikkypearl(f): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
You can worship God anywhere even in your house with your family members! Serving God is a thing of the heart!

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Lakayana: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thank God you are not a baby if you are indeed a christian you must have been going to church please continue with your old church. And if your church does not have a branch pray for the spirit to lead you. You can even do tinini tanana bikobikogolo Walla you will get a church.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by victokafor(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Before u conclude on not having a branch of your church at Ekiti, have you confirm from the Oga (pastor) at the top?
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by rose002(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yes ooooooo along d line...along d line.....yvnone nelson I lyk ur nelson undecided grin oops I suppose to recommend a church Babalawo shrine grin
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by cmespeak: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
WINNERS CHAPEL, IKERE RD. ADO EKITI.All the merits u stated in yr post are being adhered to there.Waiting for u.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Kindly pray dat God should lead u to His own church I'm very sure He will lead to a wonderful place of worship

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
aribitoye: @alexleo, u will see from my post in the NB section dat i wrote that my present church does not have a branch in ekiti state..so go ahead and recommended considering the qualities i listed..thanks

Then sit at home.....
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by rose002(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
naijathings: worship me and I will send 40 girls from benue to come and "worship" you every weekend grin
Unserious humanbeing na u b[color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Papa12(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
Na church be ur problem??
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by SlyIg(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
alexleo: But which church were you attending where you are and why do you want to change? When i know your reasons then i ll tell you the church you should attend. cheers.
He is relocating and his present church doesnt have a branch at where he is relocating to. Take time to read before commenting my bros.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by kcmichael: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
I recommend the APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH for .ur spiritual welfare is our greatest concern.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by ebamma(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
My friend come to Garri Revelation Ministries at ado-ekiti, am the pastor there, And my advice to all ye sinners is repent all ye hungry nigerians for the scarcity of garri is at hand

4 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by angelz(f): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
lf u belive in the power of prayer, talk to God fervently about it.
When you get to Ekiti, keep praying for him to show you the right way and be open minded.
it may be where you least expect that HIS spirit will direct you.
Tell him to show you signs that it is the right church.
Pray as often as the thought keeps poping up in your mind.
dont follow the crowd. If u r really sincere (since God can see ur Heart)HE will grant your request.
What you hope for may not be the right one, so humbly follow HIS lead.
Remember, PRAY ferventlt about it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by dallyemmy: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
GO TO REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD

4 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by nonesense: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Abokusoro miracle centre. 666, mortuary road, ajaile b/stop. grin
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
you aint gonna see any.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by arvy: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
I recommend MFM cos we got all u need,and am also a product of MFM.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video) / 3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life / Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.