Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? (514 Views)

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by PrincessJr(f): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2022
I am in search of someone; a guy precisely that has free time to spare some days in the week. The thing is, I love taking pictures with my phone, so I need this person to be my photographer for at least an hour twice a week.
You must be Skillful at taking pictures, be friendly, and also be calm and Patient, cos I wouldn’t want murmuring and grumbling while at it. And you must be able to suggest nice places for the shoot.
I will pay 3k for every time we go out. DM if interested
Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by Jay5mie: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2022
PrincessJr:
I am in search of someone; a guy precisely that has free time to spare some days in the week. The thing is, I love taking pictures with my phone, so I need this person to be my photographer for at least an hour twice a week.
You must be Skillful at taking pictures, be friendly, and also be calm and Patient, cos I wouldn’t want murmuring and grumbling while at it. And you must be able to suggest nice places for the shoot.

You de find who to use renew your ritual ni

1 Like

Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by Ninobraw(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2022
Who go pay for transport
Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by Dukio: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2022
This wan na bst
Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by PrincessJr(f): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Jay5mie:

You de find who to use renew your ritual ni
It’s a new year, quit your foolishness!
Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by Irupetepete: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2022
PrincessJr:
I stay in lekki and I am a photographer, how lucky can you get?
Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by Jay5mie: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2022
PrincessJr:
It’s a new year, quit your foolishness!

New year, new ritual
Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by PrincessJr(f): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Irupetepete:
I stay in lekki and I am a photographer, how lucky can you get?
DM if you are ok with the pay above
Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by yuping(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Some people mumu just took much, person want to pay una still dey complain. Spit all this should have stop last year.
Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by dingbang(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2022
Well, soon that's what husbands will be paid to do. Its good the pretty lady is appreciating the existence of a partner and trying to put a price tag on it. Men will soon be paid for a good sex

Bravo. I like you kiss
Re: Are You On Lagos Island? Do You Need Urgent 3k? by illicit(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2022
What if the person made away with your phone

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About 2022 / Married Men & Women Snatch Each Other’s Partners In Toronto, Canadian Based / Experiences With Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.