Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS (52947 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by babyfaceafrica: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Nobody ask una
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Romanoff:
As you've both honoured God, God will honour your marriage.

Yours won't be like the ones we read about here every day.

May God teach you how to love your wife as He intended and may God teach your wife how to build her home.

Your marriage will be like fine wine that gets better with age.

The wisdom to not use people's opinion as a yardstick for how to treat your wife, may God grant to you.

The commitment and wisdom to take matters to God and settle issues between you and your wife and not the court of Social media, may God grant to you abundantly.

May you never look on the day of your union and have regrets in Jesus name.

Amen. Romanoff when are we doing our own ?
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by hibeebeeking: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Before you met or from childhood. He go shock you.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by bobo65(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is

I know you are happy and proud of ur wife, but try dey ignore some questions..

His question was unnecessary

Happy married life Baba

4 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by victorazy(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Good o! But not a guarantee for good home.

2 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Enny2013(f): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
Congrats, but is your wife a virgin?
I luv dis question.very important.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Bignuell(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2022
OP congratulations. For both of you to keep the "no sex" rule and both of you upheld it truthfully, 7 children for you and another 7 if the first seven fine well well. But bia OP check well well weda tattoo no dey some inconsequential area oo because wetin i just read for one thread. May God give you both the grace to love and treat each other with love and respect grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2022
ProfGday:
Been a virgin is not a guaranty for having a balanced and peaceful home...

My bosom friend got married to a virgin,they divorced after two years filled with agony and unhappiness.

Virginity is good,but a good person is more valuable than any other things..

You need to ask urself why some Ex-prostitutes having good homes while some who are married to Pastors even G.O's are already divorced.

Marriage na one dicey situation jarey..

Ex Prostitutes having good homes

3 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by FernandezPabIo: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
More
the girl fine oh.
She still con get better shape join cool
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is
So that fyn lady na virgin
How is dat even possible

2 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by FernandezPabIo: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is
Bros no dey lie nah haba embarassed

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by MansoryMX(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is

“Comrade hope dem never run you street and left you behind because if them leave you behind! Sorry oooo”

Happy Marriage Life anyway

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Nairalanders, here is my testimony; after more than two years of prayers, God has finally given me my missing rib. I'm now happily married.

Picture 1: Wedding
Picture 2, 3, 4, 5, 6: Pre-wedding
Picture 7: Groomsmen
Picture 8: Marriage Proposal. (Note: I didn't kneel to propose to her)
You are a real man and she is a real woman! Kneeling to propose is not only stupid but extremely foolish!

The same cursed feminists who insist that women kneeling down to serve their husband is derogatory and downgrading sees nothing wrong in men kneeling down to propose to their rotten pussies!

Only a foolish man listens to feminists!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by FernandezPabIo: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2022
ANDREW91:

So that fyn lady na virgin
How is dat even possible
at that age with that kind sexy shape?
People Sabi lie for this forum sha

3 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by eguarojeona: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Which of you is deceiving the other?Lol
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by nonireel(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:

valid question.

the wannabe redpiller thinks because they agreed no sex before marriage, that she kept herself.

dem go clear am soon.

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Nairalanders, here is my testimony; after more than two years of prayers, God has finally given me my missing rib. I'm now happily married.

Picture 1: Wedding
Picture 2, 3, 4, 5, 6: Pre-wedding
Picture 7: Groomsmen
Picture 8: Marriage Proposal. (Note: I didn't kneel to propose to her)
I can bet with Almighty God, this lady I'm seeing can't do without sex for a day. You are just a silly SIMP.

5 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by FernandezPabIo: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:
A real man right there!
He stood straight up and gave the ring to her, meanwhile one BBNAIJA simp guy went under the water and kept simping around. angry

OP is a Red piller and a real man.

Please note : for the fact you didn't banged her those 2 years doesn't mean another dick wasn't banging her. undecided

but he say the girl na virgin embarassed
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by eguarojeona: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2022
Blacks always treating not having sex as a virtue.sigh

2 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Mvena(f): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

None of your business!

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by SarutobiEky(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
a very salient question cheesy
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by seanwilliam(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Virginity is the greatest asset a woman can have,

Good character can be learned but once your virginity is gone, forget it.

Congratulations, happy home is what I wish you.. but tjen, don’t lose guard

3 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by eguarojeona: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
Are they both virgins?
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by FernandezPabIo: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2022
michael77777:
Premium liquid loading...

you no get sense

2 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by SarutobiEky(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is
Okay happy married life, OP. E no easy to find virgin. Congratulations. Hold her tight and treat her well. cheesy
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Agugbadin: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:

She is definitely not a virgin, women are fake in this part of the world. They hide their past and lie about others.

2 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by drimzsmoke(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2022
signature2012:

Congratulate them and stop asking nonsense question.
He could have posted their wedding/pre-wedding photos without telling us if they practised abstinence or not but he decided to share that info with us,hence the question

4 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by AfroKnight: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

None of your business!

Actually it is everyone’s business now.

2 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by sleemomymy: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2022
OGA YOU GO BUY ENGINE WEN YOU NO TEST. THIS ONE WEN I DEY SEE NA REFORBLISH O.
WETIN I SABI SELF......... grin grin grin grin grin grin
CONGRATULATION. HOPE YOU DON'T COME BACK HERE TO TELL THE ENGINE IS FAULTY.

4 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by pargelenis(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2022
I strongly believe only one of them kept their virginity until marriage … tongue

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by pargelenis(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2022
HML OP
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Menesh: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2022
signature2012:

Congratulate them and stop asking nonsense question.

The op brought the virgin topic first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.