Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS (52953 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by MediMedi(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2022
But, there are not virgin during the courtship
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by gambia(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2022
I must test oooo, i no wan hear anystory.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Dshocker(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
Congrats, but is your wife a virgin?

70yrs old man wey no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Agugbadin: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is
Blatant lies. A guy met a lady at a church convention and she told the would be husband that she is a lawyer meanwhile she neither attended a university to study law nor went to a law school, and the got married only for the guy to discover that it was a lie. To make matters worse the house help she brought to live with them was her daughter, the girl she gave birth to as a teenager. Lies everywhere especially in churches. Olosho retire to church to catch innocent Bros.

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by OGraffix(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ex Prostitutes having good homes

U dey mind the yeye guy
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2022
OGraffix:

U dey mind the yeye guy

Some guys just dey too annoying.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by shadeze: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
More
Who is the groomsman you covered his picture in that groomsmen picture and what did he do to deserve the censorship?

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Georgejeez: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2022
grin grin
NaBanga:
I like your wife's legs. Those are the legs of experience. cheesy
grin grin grin Heaven is far from you , even Hell is farther from you , gosh!

2 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by MARS1(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is
That's it. If I'm praying to God for a wife, then I would expect a virgin. Congratulations brother. I love what I'm seeing.

2 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by alphabbey1(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2022
ProfGday:
Been a virgin is not a guaranty for having a balanced and peaceful home...

My bosom friend got married to a virgin,they divorced after two years filled with agony and unhappiness.

Virginity is good,but a good person is more valuable than any other things..

You need to ask urself why some Ex-prostitutes having good homes while some who are married to Pastors even G.O's are already divorced.

Marriage na one dicey situation jarey..
deep down, you know your comment is very unnecessary, anybody can break up, whether virgin or prostitute... no need to discourage morality... OP, congratulations for bagging a good fruit amidst many rotten fruits out there....

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Stevyne: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
The hoe wey Deh your house now na virgin?
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by marsup: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is
You are giving out way too much private information. Are you seeking for validation or what?
This is between you, your wife and your faith.

Congrats.

4 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by MisterKennedy(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Romanoff:
As you've both honoured God, God will honour your marriage.

Yours won't be like the ones we read about here every day.

May God teach you how to love your wife as He intended and may God teach your wife how to build her home.

Your marriage will be like fine wine that gets better with age.

The wisdom to not use people's opinion as a yardstick for how to treat your wife, may God grant to you.

The commitment and wisdom to take matters to God and settle issues between you and your wife and not the court of Social media, may God grant to you abundantly.

May you never look on the day of your union and have regrets in Jesus name.

Happy new year to you sweetie
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by MisterKennedy(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Nairalanders, here is my testimony; after more than two years of prayers, God has finally given me my missing rib. I'm now happily married.

Picture 1: Wedding
Picture 2, 3, 4, 5, 6: Pre-wedding
Picture 7: Groomsmen
Picture 8: Marriage Proposal. (Note: I didn't kneel to propose to her)

Congrats to you Sir

May God bless your marriage and your personal lives in a million fold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Slynation(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2022
obinna58:
No sex before marriage lol

She don tie this one down with no sex rule. I tire for some men. You telling me the pusccy was wasting for over 2yrs damn.
Lol...grin why una dey reason like this grin grin
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
you no get sense
more tears please

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by larula: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Choi I'm liking one girl who's giving me this condition of no marriage before sex..

Do me like say make I ask..

Are you a virgin but if I ask it might spoil my chances of nacking before marriage grin

Never you ask if she's a virgin o except you no want make the shy girl give you

I still nack corners though pending when we get married

Badboy + badgirl = sharp couples cool
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2022
No sex? Are you both virgins?

I can't try it. No sex ke? Hmm. No follow me joke o.

2 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by rimijoshua(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2022
You had sex on your way to Lokoja from Onitsha.
Congratulogbia
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Olayetan(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

None of your business!

Saying you kept yourself is none of our business too, why telling us?

Be sensitive pls.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Broveens42(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Congrats op.
But this life is mysterious oh..
See how they are shinning but when in the rest room, they would release a smelly shit... Sometimes, the bad odour could engulf the whole room.

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2022
ProfGday:
Been a virgin is not a guaranty for having a balanced and peaceful home...

My bosom friend got married to a virgin,they divorced after two years filled with agony and unhappiness.

Virginity is good,but a good person is more valuable than any other things..

You need to ask urself why [b]some Ex-prostitutes having good homes [/b]while some who are married to Pastors even G.O's are already divorced.

Marriage na one dicey situation jarey..

And yet these same Ex-prostitutes are the ones responsible for the major paternity frauds in marriages, lol leave people to marry whomever they want to, Virgin or not.

3 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Alusiizizi(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2022
No sex before marriage? Was your wife a virgin before the union? If yes, then your pre-marital piety was justified, if no, then it was pointless.

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Cti28(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2022
jmoore:

Bla bla bla.......... Many first sons in Nigeria are fathered by men who are not married to their mothers. (paternity fraud).

So you had a bath, got dressed,
sprayed perfume and walked out of
the hostel to head to the class for
lectures.
Then you meet someone dressed in
rags with the most offensive smell
ever. He says to you "being clean is
not a guarantee for a successful
graduate".

That marks are not given for being
clean doesn't mean you should be a
dirty pig. You being clean is for your
own good, it's healthy to be clean.
Is being dirty a guarantee to be a
successful graduate?

Now, you can see where I am heading
to. Being a virgin till marriage is a
healthy lifestyle. Promiscuity doesn't
guarantee anything. Therefore, let
virgins be free to virgins.
well said and analyzed. Happy to find out people like u still exist

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by merits(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
I tire oooo,he should keep on decieving himself.i don't trust women they are too cunning for my likening.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by skywalker240(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2022
Did guy, your sperm don change your wife face finish grin grin grin

Happy Married Life
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by kazma1010(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2022
Congratulation to you guys
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by wisdom042(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2022
Kudos bro but me I will taste what I’m going for before marriage make story no go enter d matter
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by tydi(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2022
The I didn’t kneel to propose got me . An Alpha spotted. You got a beautiful wife there.
Congratulations
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by ajani1978(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Romanoff:
As you've both honoured God, God will honour your marriage.

Yours won't be like the ones we read about here every day.

May God teach you how to love your wife as He intended and may God teach your wife how to build her home. Make your comment shot, not too long.

Your marriage will be like fine wine that gets better with age.

The wisdom to not use people's opinion as a yardstick for how to treat your wife, may God grant to you.

The commitment and wisdom to take matters to God and settle issues between you and your wife and not the court of Social media, may God grant to you abundantly.

May you never look on the day of your union and have regrets in Jesus name.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by sisisioge: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2022
I knew they are gonna sheet all over your thread when I saw the title. Hian, who bloody cares?

Anyways, let me sheet my own too...

1. You are banned from bringing any sexual differences issues here in the future o.....na una decide to keep una sef grin

2. Hope you arent the dude whose new madam has a "privates tattoo" at the front page grin

CONGRATULATIONS people!
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by awoo10(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Isn't that Johnpaul Hall in Seat of wisdom? Just wanted to satisfy my curiosity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.