Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS (52960 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by omotola90(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
adanny01:

The fact that you married a virgin will not keep you happily married, trust me.

The problem with virgins is the mentality, they feel they have giving you the best gift possible in the world and they constantly demand you do right by them. That is, they constantly guilt trip you to do what they want especially to keep your fidelity to them intact.

The funny thing is that most of them have little experience in sex, possibly low libido and then have no intention of making it better for your sake. Imagine coming out from a sex restricted life to a sex encouraged life. These contrast each other than physically its difficult.

Virginity is a mentality, it doesn't end with marriage, it metamorphosize into something unhealthy in a marriage.

Your work is cut out for both of you.
but bros HML is the best way to go now

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by sketcherJ(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

You had to edit your post with that nonsense!
Was that necessary?
What were you trying to prove to who?
You did that because of some comments from some immature guys right?
Don’t you have a mind of your own?
Kneeling to propose to the woman you love does not make you a simp, but not having a mind of your own does.
you are smart

3 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by adanny01(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
NoToPile:
As expected they have infiltrated the thread.

Really @bolded, your own personal experience is not the standard.

Virginity is now the cause of marriage failures abi.
you didnt read that from me

Nawa.

Hundreds and thousands of virgin marriages are still waxing strong. Not a lie too, but actual virgins are not in Hundreds and thousands

You guys should stop dishing out stats that are unreal. where did u read the stats from

Anybody that wants to remain a virgin till marriage should remain so ignore whatever society is saying. No one is stopping anyone from remaining a virgin, however, if you support with points, i dont and i have points too. Try to tolerate counter opinions. Besides, the person needs to hear both sides.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by KIDfurniture(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
When u get tired of each other come back here to update us ooo
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Loreettaa: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is
You didn't have to answer that question. This is a public forum. You should have protected her secret. The guy you replied wasn't worth replying to.

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Loreettaa: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
EmzyT:
[s]

He Brought his Private life to Social media, so thereby making it our Business cheesy that's a Very nice Question bro!

Besides why telling us you two kept yourself till marriage? Is it even Necessary? undecided
Very necessary. Do you ask half naked girls on Instagram if their pics are necessary?
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Loreettaa: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
ProfGday:
Been a virgin is not a guaranty for having a balanced and peaceful home...

My bosom friend got married to a virgin,they divorced after two years filled with agony and unhappiness.

Virginity is good,but a good person is more valuable than any other things..

You need to ask urself why some Ex-prostitutes having good homes while some who are married to Pastors even G.O's are already divorced.

Marriage na one dicey situation jarey..
Lies from the pit of hell. Who told you runs girls enjoy their "marriages" if you can call it that? After they've used charm to render a man senile and separate him from his loving family, they flaunt him all over social media and you think they're happy? When they suck him dry and there's nothing left, they'll announce a divorce on that same social media, so that the next customers can sign up.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by liya11: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
Congrats, but is your wife a virgin?

What me I don't get is why this question actrat 29something likes? Like how!

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Loreettaa: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
KIDfurniture:
When u get tired of each other come back here to update us ooo
This is witchcraft spirit in action. You need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Is the woman bald? Why is she wearing wig? sad
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Bahamas95(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Happy Married Life.

I always wonder how you guys do these things.

How can you get married to a girl nowadays without sampling her? What's makes you think her pussssy is still intact? What if after getting married to her you discover her pussssy isn't juicy or the shape isn't attractive?

I will never make that stup!d mistake, I am very selective when it comes to women. I don't joke with my sex life.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Kizyte(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Congrats to you Sir

May God bless your marriage and your personal lives in a million fold
Thank you brother!
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Kizyte(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
shadeze:

Who is the groomsman you covered his picture in that groomsmen picture and what did he do to deserve the censorship?
Not among the groomsmen

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
MARS1:

That's it. If I'm praying to God for a wife, then I would expect a virgin. Congratulations brother. I love what I'm seeing.

I hope you are a virgin yourself!
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Htt0: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Selfish ladies everywhere I will never be a simp
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by openmine(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
wow am happy for you. He that findeth a virgin findeth a virtous woman & shall see favour of the lord.
Being a virgin is not a measure one's level of morality!
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by KIDfurniture(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Not at all.. I m rich mother fucker having fun..
Loreettaa:

This is witchcraft spirit in action. You need deliverance.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Innobee99(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
Congrats, but is your wife a virgin?
Same question that popped my mind. Cuz if u are not a virgin, I won't respect that no sex before marriage of a thing any more
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Nairalanders, here is my testimony; after more than two years of prayers, God has finally given me my missing rib. I'm now happily married.

Picture 1: Wedding
Picture 2, 3, 4, 5, 6: Pre-wedding
Picture 7: Groomsmen
Picture 8: Marriage Proposal. (Note: I didn't kneel to propose to her)
Wow, glory unto God. Mine will be next! Amen. Baby be ready, God will do ours for us!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by TiglathPILESER: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Romanoff:
As you've both honoured God, God will honour your marriage.

Yours won't be like the ones we read about here every day.

May God teach you how to love your wife as He intended and may God teach your wife how to build her home.

Your marriage will be like fine wine that gets better with age.

The wisdom to not use people's opinion as a yardstick for how to treat your wife, may God grant to you.

The commitment and wisdom to take matters to God and settle issues between you and your wife and not the court of Social media, may God grant to you abundantly.

May you never look on the day of your union and have regrets in Jesus name.
can you do that? SO much knowledge in your post. The girl no doubt is a virgin
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by farem: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is

Why did you respond to this 'ALUSInation?

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by ucheuzor1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Congratulations!!!. Finding a virgin means more work cracking her open
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by coolclarke(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Congratulations
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by emmyN(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Nairalanders, here is my testimony; after more than two years of prayers, God has finally given me my missing rib. I'm now happily married.

What's the age difference between you two?
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Carlylepneuma: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
jmoore:

Bla bla bla.......... Many first sons in Nigeria are fathered by men who are not married to their mothers. (paternity fraud).

So you had a bath, got dressed,
sprayed perfume and walked out of
the hostel to head to the class for
lectures.
Then you meet someone dressed in
rags with the most offensive smell
ever. He says to you "being clean is
not a guarantee for a successful
graduate".

That marks are not given for being
clean doesn't mean you should be a
dirty pig. You being clean is for your
own good, it's healthy to be clean.
Is being dirty a guarantee to be a
successful graduate?

Now, you can see where I am heading
to. Being a virgin till marriage is a
healthy lifestyle. Promiscuity doesn't
guarantee anything. Therefore, let
virgins be free to virgins.
beautiful men, beautiful... Applauded
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by JoyReportsOnlin: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Congratulations
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by dnawah(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:

Bros, sister we no need any complain later on! e too small,e too wide,e come quick,e deny me.anything una see, make una take am.i bless una 1st one twins boys,2nd one twins girls,and 3rd one twins boy and girl (Garri don cost fees don high)
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by EmpressOVD: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:

Nd who’s after your kneeling or not. Some dudes are just on high horses… #walksOuttaThread
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by efficiencie(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:

Congrats bro. Na man you be! I don't know why certified idiots kneel to propose. Proposal is proposal the kneeling is just dumb!

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by OgwuEgo: 5:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Congratulations I have seen 3 of my good friends amongst your groomsmen, means we may have met before or we know each other Mac, Mobi and Ifeanyi.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Kizyte(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
DAramis:
OP,

In the groomsmen pics, why did you blur the pic of one of the groomsmen? Is there something you don't want people to find out?

I hope it is not because he is obese that made you do that? Celebrate everyone not some and leave some out of it.
#Peace.
He is a driver and intruded, not one of my groomsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.