Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS (52913 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Estellie: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Why do we need to know that you kept yourselves undecided so we can give you a trophy abi wetin?

“Didn’t kneel to propose” hows that even relevant? undecided Do u even know the compromise that comes with marriage, kneeling should be the least of your worries.

People sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by skywalker240(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

None of your business!
Abegi

You are you a virgin?
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by brandsoncharlie: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2022
obinna58:
No sex before marriage lol

She don tie this one down with no sex rule. I tire for some men. You telling me the pusccy was wasting for over 2yrs damn.
Any lady that does that is secretly banging some ex or niggar elsewhere. Just one of their manipulation, if you're not a real niggar such ladies won't let u do shit.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Jalo60(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2022
HML Bros.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Allisgud: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Don't come and tell us she has pussy odour
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Nairalanders, here is my testimony; after more than two years of prayers, God has finally given me my missing rib. I'm now happily married.

Picture 1: Wedding
Picture 2, 3, 4, 5, 6: Pre-wedding
Picture 7: Groomsmen
Picture 8: Marriage Proposal. (Note: I didn't kneel to propose to her)

I want to be happy for you, but marriage is just (unfortunately), a big SCAM.

It is a bondage.

But since you have made this mistake, I can only wish you the best that one can get out of a SCAM.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by medriano: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Beautiful couple. Congratulations.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by juniorstar(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2022
larula:
Choi I'm liking one girl who's giving me this condition of no marriage before sex..

Do me like say make I ask..

Are you a virgin but if I ask it might spoil my chances of nacking before marriage grin

Never you ask if she's a virgin o except you no want make the shy girl give you

I still nack corners though pending when we get married

Badboy + badgirl = sharp couples cool
Na who tell u say when u wan nack she no go tell u to discourage you.

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2022
CandyOps:

I tire lol

Most people who practice abstinence do so for religious beliefs. It's a great feat not to test the plantains while frying them.

Nigga is obviously in love at least be happy for him. Love and abstinence is a lost concept in the Redpill community cheesy
It all depends, there are monks in red pill who choose the abstinence route and they are fine with it. As for love, there's no need writing much notes on it, it's all about what the lovers stand to get from each other once such is no more, love is said to have piped down.

PS: I'm no red piller
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by kansoboy: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Okay oo...no come here tomorrow to complain...my husband don't want to have babies, my husband is like gay, my husband don't like sex, my husband is impotent.....or my wife is this, that, those about sex...

Pre- marital sex is a most ooo..have plenty of sex during courtship, E Get Y oooo!

Anyway congratulations!!!!!!
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by OscarJaden(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2022
prekumohtim:

Amen. Romanoff when are we doing our own ?
mr man.Romanoff is happily married
If she's not even pregnant now sef
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2022
OscarJaden:

This is an illusion. It doesn't exist.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by DelphiOracle(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
wow am happy for you. He that findeth a virgin findeth a virtous woman & shall see favour of the lord.
where this one dey for Bible?
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by DelphiOracle(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2022
ProfGday:
Been a virgin is not a guaranty for having a balanced and peaceful home...

My bosom friend got married to a virgin,they divorced after two years filled with agony and unhappiness.

Virginity is good,but a good person is more valuable than any other things..

You need to ask urself why some Ex-prostitutes having good homes while some who are married to Pastors even G.O's are already divorced.

Marriage na one dicey situation jarey..
tell Dem oo
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by ShoeShineGuy: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Nairalanders, here is my testimony; after more than two years of prayers, God has finally given me my missing rib. I'm now happily married.

Congrats to you guys! You both dared to be different & I love your being resolute even in these present days. Enjoy your union and may God make it heaven on earth for you guys. Amen.

Make I quickly exit the thread before my eyes start jamming and reading thrash from members of Nairaland's Children of Perdition Association who would never see anything good in al this, especially the no-sex-before-marriage part.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2022
OscarJaden:

Lolz how did you know ?
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Ifyjos(f): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Congratulations. God bless your union
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by phemmyfour: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is
Not anymore...Una done marry now
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by bcomputer101: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is

Are you so sure of what you are saying?
We already have her pictures, please give us her Facebook name and let's give the bloggers to tell us the true story of her.

There's every possibility you're a SIMP

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
The interesting part here is that, nuisances who don't believe in love, are asking questions, that sounds silly to me, grin the groom must be a very patient man, to be responding calmly. I guess this union worked out fine due to the groom. He seem to be someone that has patience and understanding. Happy married life!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Ubanz: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
No come cry for us here,say e big OOO or he is a 1 minute man.
TBP (Test Before Purchase) is the best way to go.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by adanny01(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is

The fact that you married a virgin will not keep you happily married, trust me.

The problem with virgins is the mentality, they feel they have giving you the best gift possible in the world and they constantly demand you do right by them. That is, they constantly guilt trip you to do what they want especially to keep your fidelity to them intact.

The funny thing is that most of them have little experience in sex, possibly low libido and then have no intention of making it better for your sake. Imagine coming out from a sex restricted life to a sex encouraged life. These contrast each other than physically its difficult.

Virginity is a mentality, it doesn't end with marriage, it metamorphosize into something unhealthy in a marriage.

Your work is cut out for both of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by adanny01(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
LesbianBoy:
E be like say this OP na new member for this nairaland especially this family section

She would still deny you sex so no too happy say you don marry grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly, she is not used to it and there is high chances she will never like it or will just tolerate it and never be happy doing it.

A real man will test and see.

1 Like

Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by mdsne(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:

I can't do NO SEX
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Tallvictor23: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Congrats !!!

This is how a marriage should be held !

So proud!
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by ayenale1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes she is
If you are sure of yourself as you posts your pixs...show us evidence your wife is a virgin, if otherwise na lie u lie...
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by adanny01(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
alphabbey1:
deep down, you know your comment is very unnecessary, anybody can break up, whether virgin or prostitute... no need to discourage morality... OP, congratulations for bagging a good fruit amidst many rotten fruits out there....

To me, its no discouragement. It is opening his eyes to reality.

Mind you i met my wife a virgin and we were both virgins.

Marrying a virgin brings more marriage challenges than less, its a real fact that religious people will not admit leading many "virgin marriages" to fail.

Marrying a virgin is not all rosy.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by iTommie(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
EmzyT:
[s]

He Brought his Private life to Social media, so thereby making it our Business cheesy that's a Very nice Question bro!

Besides why telling us you two kept yourself till marriage? Is it even Necessary? undecided

Don’t mind those complaining. Who asked?
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by mfm04622: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
Why is this our business? Why do you need to broadcast this to the world?
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Romanoff(f): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
prekumohtim:

Amen. Romanoff when are we doing our own ?

I'm married with a child o.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by Romanoff(f): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
OscarJaden:

Lol. How you take know sef.
Re: We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS by lapazi(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
wow am happy for you. He that findeth a virgin findeth a virtous woman & shall see favour of the lord.

What if the “he” is not a virgin but the wife is?
Would he still see favor of the lord?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.