Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber (77529 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by GauRanTor(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
dingbang:
As in nigerians are terrible people.

E dey pain you say person kneel down for him pastor to pray for am.. If he stand up, e go still pain una say the man no be humble person.

Na thunder go fire some kyn people sha

You dey mind them some people are bastards that shouldn't have existed.

Very useless people
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by mightyhaze: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:

Definitely a ghost. That's like half a billion naira in one picture.
2 more SUVs in the background..could be more
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mr Krest

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Mywd: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
nomenclature:
Its only in nigeria you will get gucci sneakers 25k naira ,mine was bought for $950,exactly like what she is wearing .calculate that in naira ,mind you i bought it directly from a gucci store not in nigeria ,all those gucci in nigeria are FAKE

Chaii.. Boss bless ur boy,, this.new year oo... God no go forget you smiley... Make i drop aza?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
marhez43:
A lot of people ar abusing nd jealousying nigerian pastors because they never had a share in their wealth.pray nd hav ur

A real pastors ambition and pursuit in life is not material wealth trust me.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by haniejay(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:
Fatoyinbo's daughter is wearing an original Balmain polo which starts at 35,000 naira in Nigeria.

She's wearing an original Gucci embroidered sneakers which costs approximately $600.

I don't know how much her Jeans trouser is.

Behind the three kids is a White Rolls Royce Phantom Worth at least 220 million naira. I cannot identify the other luxury car. The articles in the picture of the three kids are worth at least 250 million naira.

Fatoyinbo's children's clothes in the picture can pay 70% for that old Toyota car he gave his barber but the barber knelt to worship him which is something Fatoyinbo's kids most likely didn't do when their mother bought the clothes for them grin They don't know what it means to sleep with their stomachs empty.

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn.

I actually admire Fatoyinbo. He was once a poor students fellowship preacher. Today he's one of the richest clergymen in the country.

You have no excuse not to give your children a better life.

The kids are wearing designers worth millions of naira . I kid you not when I say all thier clothings in that picture is worth more than that Corolla.
That nike sneakers and the Gucci sneakers and the balmain are crazy expensive if they’re genuine o!
Pastors are Balling o !

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Dikaveli(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:
Fatoyinbo's daughter is wearing an original Balmain polo which starts at 35,000 naira in Nigeria.

She's wearing an original Gucci embroidered sneakers which costs approximately $600.

Behind the three kids is a White Rolls Royce Phantom Worth at least 220 million naira. I cannot identify the other luxury car. The articles in the picture of the three kids are worth at least 250 million naira.

Fatoyinbo's children's clothes in the picture can pay 70% for that old Toyota car he gave his barber but the barber knelt to worship him which is something Fatoyinbo's kids most likely didn't do when their mother bought the clothes for them grin They don't know what it means to sleep with their stomachs empty.

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn.

I actually admire Fatoyinbo. He was once a poor students fellowship preacher. Today he's one of the richest clergymen in the country.

Oga try know the phantom model before blowing the price

That car looks like 1996 model and its worth is 16m

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Timagex:
and it's a coupe. cool

Omooooo.....money dey Jesus work o grin cheesy
Jesus do birthday him no share rice na me spend money for him birthday
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jornwhite: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
nomenclature:
Its only in nigeria you will get gucci sneakers 25k naira ,mine was bought for $950,exactly like what she is wearing .calculate that in naira ,mind you i bought it directly from a gucci store not in nigeria ,all those gucci in nigeria are FAKE

Wrong answer, most places in the world you find Tm/original design you will alway find a clone or replica, go to turkey n see, even reach ice boiz dey wear e get replica grade.
Not all are fake as you envisaged, infact some replica are as gud as original, the only difference is the quality in grade, for those that know it. original gucci dey naija,people just cut there cloth according to there size, nothing wey no dey naija if you no get address simply ask

If not for our clueless govt 950$ suppose no even reach naija 25k

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
I remember one day, I was outside a bank at the ATM kiosk looking at an empty space, suddenly an elderly man appear from thin air, I was like hmmm this look like God's angel, of course no one observed him, just me... he came forward pretending that he was broke and forming familiarity with me .. me I was still processing what I saw and jejeli told God if this man is truly your angel ask him to ask me a specific amount, strangely it was that exact amount he asked, anyway me I gave him what he wanted and he in return gave me heavenly blessing . I still never get money o, but I am healthy cos I remember I wasn't healthy that day, wasn't sure I would survive a month sef. Long and short of the story is that in as much as we pray and make request to Baba God , we should always remember Baba God also is making request of us, let us be God's little Angel on earth.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Pastor Krest
Krest embassy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by wman(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pastor Biodun has fine children.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by hoctre20(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn. The black car behind Too is a rolls Royce

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by sunboy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:

An original balmain don’t start at 35k naira, that’s fake or replica. Balmain T-shirt starts from $450 up.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by hoctre20(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:

Some of us envy pastors not because they have a better business strategy than us but because they're not taxed. They own everything they earn. The black car behind Too is a rolls Royce

the black car beside Too is a rolls Royce
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Why him children kon stand there like soilder .? Shey him give them car too nii ? Well something keeps telling me someone somewhere will rape DA girl wearing Balmain too this I have seen...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by muheeb01(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
That's impressive
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Femeto: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
See cars wey dey man of God house. Same pastor that killed the Dakolo rape case. Politicians are really performing wonders for him.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Burruchaga71(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
This barber is taken a very big risk for coming out with his wife. This is the same pastor was accused of rape.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Pauldollars(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cholls:
My brother that barber's little boy though.... DNA loading...

That baby doesn't look like Pst. Fatoyinbo.
Quit unnecessary imaginations that yield no results

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by michigang: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Na the rolls Royce dey enter my eye....omo sure say I no go open church this year
i go dey in charge of the tithes and offerings while you preach.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by cococandy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
letitrainnow:
God's blessings makes rich
yea right

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Pimine: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Thr idea if kneeling down is what I don’t like. It looks so dehumanizing. If I were the pastor, Inwould have lifted or prevented the man from kneeling down in the first place.
Also, publicizing this is not necessary. The principle of what your right hand does do not let your left hand know has been violated
Aswearugaaad

I'm sure the wife will be disgusted seeing her husband kneel so shamelessly for a fellow man. Na wa o. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
jornwhite:

Oga you were already making a point why mix it up with fallacy .... a corrolla 2005 toks cost between 2.3 to 2.5m, we know the children are wearing designers buh total of that cannt amount to 70% of 2005 corolla cost. between 25k or 30k you will get that gucci sneakers, no let online fool you

Gucci of 25k? That’s around $50. Please stick to topics you understand. Phew

And this one below is among the affordable ones. You don’t always have to contribute to every topic. Sometimes leave the ones you’re not familiar with alone.
Also if you’re buying any designer item from a anywhere that’s not the manufacturer’s store or online shop, high chances are that it’s very fake.
Unless you truly believe that someone traveled abroad to buy $750 Gucci sneakers, shipped them home, paid taxes both here and at home and then turned around to sell it to you for $50. You and that person must be on something that I’d like to have some of.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by pussyeater(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Plantiff:

Why the boy come look like gay?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by LoveJesus87(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Timagex:
and it's a coupe. cool

Omooooo.....money dey Jesus work o grin cheesy
walai grin
Are you thinking what am thinking?? grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by shantti(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Na the rolls Royce dey enter my eye....omo sure say I no go open church this year

Comrade I dey contemplate that same thing oh, to open church but the problem be say I no Sabi preach

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by ComeToJesus: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pastor Biodun, may the good Lord continue to refresh the anointing on your life and use you as a tool for the population of the Kingdom. May your teachings turn many to Christ and may you be showered with dominion over all the agents of the wicked wishing you evil in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Kingjay5(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
gambojimeta:

Better than giving him nothing.
Not surprised an average Nigerian mentality

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Swrs, tut I was the only one who noticed it.
Cholls:
My brother that barber's little boy though.... DNA loading...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by jrusky(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
I love what he has done it's good to reward whoever served you or do any work for you honestly.

Though to some people will still insult you for doing this but notwithstanding what you have done in the past (which is not even proven) you are now a changed person that is just what matters.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber by lookingfly: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nice gesture from the pastor...... Why him come leave those sweet cars under sun na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.