Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? (6314 Views)

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by sylvao2000(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2007
Ladies please express your view:

A friend of my is 5.5 fit but he said he want to marry 5.7 to 5.9 lady. is there any possibility that he will see a lady of that height to marry him?

Any lady is free to contribute here.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by PTBNaija(f): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2007
Personally. . .I wouldn't. But there are others out there that would. Anything Almost anything. . .is possible in this world.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by ariblaze(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2007
wicked grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by PTBNaija(f): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2007
Are you calling me wicked? lol
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by OmoEko1(f): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2007
Oh hell to the NO, lai lai oh
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by cuteass1(f): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2007
My answer is more of - - i wouldn't want to - - but hey i can't predict the future.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by sylvao2000(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2007
PTBNaija for reall you are wicked what about if the guy is sweet and loaded with cash money will your answer still be nooooooo and if no tell me what is the different between 5.5 fit and 5.7 fit or do you girls no what fit is?

Waiting for your answer nooo.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by PTBNaija(f): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2007
Ah ah. . .that does not make me wicked! It is out of preference. Or are people these days not allowed to have preferences now? Just like some people would not marry a skinny or fat person. People choose suitors based on tribe, race. . .etc. Or someone would not marry one who tests positive for HIV/AIDS. . .are these not the same?

Anyways sha, I am 5'9" and personally I do not want to marry someone shorter than me, especially not four inches. I want to lean up to hug/kiss my husband. . .not bend down undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by shotman(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2007
Na waoooooooo, Na be say, shotman don enter problem, Ohh GOD make you help me, I Nor even reach 5.5fit.cheee
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by cuteass1(f): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2007
@ shotman

Shortmen no enter problem, just find your size and you'll be blowing your trumpet of joy.

No girl (or lets say very few) wants to date a guy shorter than them, and its totally understandable, but on the other hand there are some not so tall girls that would hook up with the not so tall guys . . chikena!! (and every party is happy)

One man's meat . .  wink
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by sylvao2000(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2007
PTBNaija:

Ah ah. . .that does not make me wicked! It is out of preference. Or are people these days not allowed to have preferences now? Just like some people would not marry a skinny or fat person. People choose suitors based on tribe, race. . .etc. Or someone would not marry one who tests positive for HIV/AIDS. . .are these not the same?

Anyways sha, I am 5'9" and personally I do not want to marry someone shorter than me, especially not four inches. I want to lean up to hug/kiss my husband. . .not bend down undecided

@PTBNaija You try but what if the guy is loaded and 5.5 and 5.9 is almost the save. if kiss or hug is your reason then you have no reason for what so ever to say no because almost the save haight.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by shotman(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2007
cute-ass:

@ shotman

Shortmen no enter problem, just find your size and you'll be blowing your trumpet of joy.

No girl (or lets say very few) wants to date a guy shorter than them, and its totally understandable, but on the other hand there are some not so tall girls that would hook up with the not so tall guys . . chikena!! (and every party is happy)

One man's meat . . wink

My dear Thank you, My Mind be don start to de beat!!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by PTBNaija(f): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2007
sylvao2000:

@PTBNaija You try but what if the guy is loaded and 5.5 and 5.9 is almost the save. if kiss or hug is your reason then you have no reason for what so ever to say no because almost the save haight.

1.) Why should my view change if the guy is loaded? Money isn't everything, all the money in the world isn't going to change anything.

2.) 5'5" and 5'9" are not the same, especially when the gender is reversed. Just like people might say that a 25 and a 31 year old that get married are the perfect match, the age difference is not that much. But they would make a comment if it was a 12 year old dating an 18 year old.

3.) I mentioned those reasons, but that doesn't mean that's all of it. At the same time, I don't have to justify myself. . .that is my preference and everyone is entitled to their own preference. It's not as if everyone out there dates indiscriminately, or else why else do people get turned down tongue

Besides. . .I said that other girls would grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by vronnie(f): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2007
shoot why not Im only 5"5 myself it's not his height but his heart that matters to me.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by sylvao2000(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2007
sylvao2000:

[/qu

My dear l just take a measure of myself now and it came out to be 5.10fit but almost the same height with my friend who is 5.5fit take a moment look for someone who is 5.5fit you will find out what we are saying here . there is no different please go find out and come and tell me now l am waiting ok " Remember this is my thread and l have the right to send anyone message smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by PTBNaija(f): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2007
I know what 5'5" is, I have quite a few friends that height. Or you think I discriminate when it comes to friendships as well wink grin lol

Still not marrying someone shorter than me tongue
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Tileyiko: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2007
Sylvao200, 5"5' is not the same thing as 5"10'. If you and your friend are almost the same height, you are prolly 5"5' or 5"6'.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by sylvao2000(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2007
PTBNaija:

I know what 5'5" is, I have quite a few friends that height. Or you think I discriminate when it comes to friendships as well wink grin lol

Still not marrying someone shorter than me tongue

Ok ooh l agree with you but marrying some 5.5 when you are 5.9 is almost just the same: ,,,,, what if God now give you 5.5 what will you do or you just like fall in love with 5.5

please l need answer to that last question thanks and bye
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by PTBNaija(f): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2007
sylvao2000:

Ok ooh l agree with you but marrying some 5.5 when you are 5.9 is almost just the same: ,,,,, what if God now give you 5.5 what will you do or you just like fall in love with 5.5

please l need answer to that last question thanks and bye

If God gave me a 5.5 then I guess I would out of the fact that I have no option. But I would prefer not to.

And if you don't mind me quoting from a post you made in another thread. . .which I was going to reply to but found your post quite ironic. . .

sylvao2000:

@poster back to you ( are you alright what right do you have to question any woman what she want is a free world )

l will advise you to please find something good to do with your life and time than cary what has nothing to do with you on your big head

Why do you seem to take such offense to my preference. . .and continue to question me about it. It's a free world right? wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2007
If he's mentally sound and has a pocket full of greens many ladies will rush him like October rush.
Look at Obasanjo and then look at late Stella

look at Ojukwu and Bianca
How about the "beast" Jay Z and the "beauty" Beyonce?
Looks and height are secondary when a man has the other needed "gadgets" in place.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by sylvao2000(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2007
PTBNaija:

If God gave me a 5.5 then I guess I would out of the fact that I have no option. But I would prefer not to.

And if you don't mind me quoting from a post you made in another thread. . .which I was going to reply to but found your post quite ironic. . .

Why do you seem to take such offense to my preference. . .and continue to question me about it. It's a free world right? wink

PTBNaija : Note l own this thread and also the traffic warder here let this be the first and last you quote from other thread to this thread ok if you do that l will banish you from this thread and charge you to high court of Nairaland smiley smiley grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by PTBNaija(f): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2007
sylvao2000:

PTBNaija : Note l own this thread and also the traffic warder here let this be the first and last you quote from other thread to this thread ok if you do that l will banish you from this thread and charge you to high court of Nairaland smiley smiley grin

Okay oh cool
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by sylvao2000(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2007
PTBNaija:

Okay oh cool

Good have a nice time bye
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by presido1: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2007
If the gyl tall pass you she not shot pass you abi, come i go borrow you some inches, my i long no be tall again.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2007
If I was 5'5", I certainly wouldn't be attracted to a girl who's taller than myself, or even the same height. I'd allow at least 3" for her high heels, so, I'd go for a 5'2" partner.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by iice(f): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Topic Nope!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Bolarge(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2007
iice:

@Topic Nope!
How 'bout a 6ft2" guy? wink cool
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by iice(f): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2007
Bolarge:

How 'bout a 6ft2" guy? wink cool

I fit admire a 6ft2 guy tongue
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Bolarge(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2007
iice:

I fit admire a 6ft2 guy tongue
K? One down, how many to go? cool
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by iice(f): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2007
Gazillion more grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Bolarge(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2007
U be case. grin
M'Ready to wait as long as da Ice Age. cool grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by iice(f): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2007
Bolarge:

You be case. grin

You have not idea! tongue

Bolarge:

You be case. grin
M'Ready to wait as long as da Ice Age. cool grin

Cool. . .we can add 2 more ice ages tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They See A Potential Fuckmate (pics) / Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures / Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.