Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? (6342 Views)

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Gabry(f): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2008
For me I dont mind cause I have dated a dwarf before and I think there is a possibility for a girl to like your friend cause I have a friend. She is 5.8 and she finds it hard to find a guy as tall or taller than her so she end up dating all the guys shorter than her so yeah, its a definite possibility.

And also my aunt is so much taller than her husband so theres your answer.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by lucabrasi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2008
i think its mainly the married ladies that shud answer this question because they are sorted already,and they are wiser as for girls who ae unmarried and saying they cant marry a shorter guy,u dont know whats in store for you yet as for getting married so you just dont know what fate has in store for you, thats why we see so many threads about 30 yr old looking for husbands,they have pushed a lot of guys away because they dont look like will smith or denzel and now they cant even find anyone even dwarf, for these who have ears let her hear if u dont want to have regrets when u turn 30 and still single
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by HRhotness(f): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2008
I'm 5' 6" and i can't marry a guy shorter than I am

I'd rather stay single  lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2008
me too ,im 5'11 u can imagine moi marrying a 5'5 naaaaaaa that aint possible
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

I'm 5' 6" and i can't marry a guy shorter than I am

I'd rather stay single lipsrsealed

hehehe. . .that was going to be my reply. . . grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2008
Jenny!!!
5 what? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2008
seriously 4 her im serious
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2008
I'm not on the tall side, but I am taller than 5'5" when I wear heels! tongue So no!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by onyinye2(f): 2:20am On Jun 09, 2008
nope!!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nwaka77: 4:35am On Jun 09, 2008
Hell no!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by madamkoko: 4:46am On Jun 09, 2008
@ poster, to be very honest. I can't date and have never dated a short guy no marrer how cute.

Height is everything to moi. I'm 5.8ft (minus heels) and just can't imagine it.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Gabry(f): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2008
Lucabrasi,
Hey, I'm not married but I dont mind dating a guy shorter than I am so I think its not only for the married ladies to give their feedback. I think once a person falls in love with another person, the rest actually does not matter anymore and if it does matters, than obviously that is not call True Love. For true love, a person should be able to accept the other person no matter what flauss the person have and thats what true love is. Alot of people these days matters more about looks and thats why these days, there happen to be alot of divorced couples and broken down families which is such a sad thing.

Well, guys and ladies, you all should know by now that looks are not important on earth and it doesn't guarantee a lifetime of happiness.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by gentledove(f): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2008
@ Poster,

Not now, not in the world to come. i am 5.7 and have this 'thing' for tall guys cheesy kiss
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by ghanaman: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2008
Umm so all of you who say men who like pretty girls are shallow i hope you understand now i always say a dumb pretty girl will always win over a smart ugly one ok im off topic but lemme ask you if you are getting to your expiry date(expiry date for women is 30 years old ) you would still have these principles of not dating short men?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by NegroNtns(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2008
ok, what did I miss?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by NegroNtns(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2008
Oh, look, all the women that say they wont marry short guy, go look my profile. If I give you that Bugatti you go date me?

Women are calculative!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by lucabrasi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2008
@gabryl
reason why i said so is because ppl who arnt married dont know whats in store for them,so they might very well say they ll onli marry 6ft this or that but might end up marrying a short stop beer bellied man.
@poster
most irls on here are just fronting,if all the girls dont go out with 5ft plus gys then most 5ft plus guys must be single which isnt the case, so for the girls fronting pls tell the truth and say what ur man is like realli
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Uche2nna(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2008
Is 5" 5 considered a dwarf? undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by SweetT1: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2008
I feel sorry for short men oo. It's very demeaning when someone wants to describe a man and start by raising his/her hand to measure the level of the man's shortness. And i admit my guilt in this too. smiley
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by jediknight(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2008
Girls!, this is discrimination, it ain't the guy's fault after all. Its not like he was greedy and ate took much as in the case of most fat peeps. And who even created a rule that ladies should date men taller than them? I kinda think it started like an innate thing that taller men can offer protection or security! that was in the caveman days, these days security and power don't come with height. Or is a social thing? u don't want pple talking funny bout u? i guess if the guy is genetically ok, he should be given a chance. though they might seem like an odd couple though! wink

EVERYONE DESERVES A CHANCE!

Bless!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by squirrel20(f): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2008
I personally prefer guys that are taller than i am, dnt really fancy short guys but you never know,
@ poster
Maybe/maybe not.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by gabelogan(m): 12:21am On Jun 10, 2008
AS USUAL, NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BEING THEMSELVES, HYPOCRITICAL.

IF THE GUY HAS A WHOLE LOTTA MONEY, I BET THE HEIGHT WONT MATTER, EVEN IF HE HAD THE FACE OF OBASANJO OR IYABO (WHICHEVER ONE U THINK IS UGLIER).
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2008
gabe_logan:

AS USUAL, NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BEING THEMSELVES, HYPOCRITICAL.
so naija men are not hypocritical? shocked shocked shocked

gabe_logan:

EVEN IF HE HAD THE FACE OF OBASANJO OR IYABO (WHICHEVER ONE You THINK IS UGLIER).

hehehe. . .that was mean. . .
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by gabelogan(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2008
4Her:

so naija men are not hypocritical? shocked shocked shocked

hehehe. . .that was mean. . .

NAIJA MEN ARE NO WHERE NEAR AS HYPOCRITICAL AS THE WOMEN. NAIJA WOMEN TOO DO.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 10, 2008
gabe_logan:

NAIJA MEN ARE NO WHERE NEAR AS HYPOCRITICAL AS THE WOMEN. NAIJA WOMEN TOO DO.
really? can you really be sure?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by gabelogan(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2008
@ 4HER

I SAY IT WITH ALL CERTAINTY, AND IM VERY SURE COS IM ONE
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 10, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ 4HER

I SAY IT WITH ALL CERTAINTY, AND IM VERY SURE COS IM ONE

speak for yourself na
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by Tessynea(f): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2008
Luca don't say that, you should be able to know what you want as a person. may be you are the type that flocks with anything that comes your way.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by shylladear(f): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2008
i have dated a short guy not so short and i was never comfortable going out with him cause of the height problem, cause whenever we went out, it was like people were calling him my hunger bro so i told him i couldnt date him but didnt tell him my reason.
But we are still the best of friends you can think of grin
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by shylladear(f): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2008
am about 5" 6" inches tall so you can imagine a guy of 5" shocked
Re: Ladies Will You Marry 5.5 Fit Guy? by 4gotnheros(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2008
I can't even stand dating girls taller than me, its BIG FUCKUP! they even irritate me to be frank!
I prefare shorter girls really! I die for them!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs To Know When A Girl Is Cheating On You / At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? / Saw This In My Cousins Bag A Night Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.