Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! (73464 Views)

Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Gorillabrain: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2022
All this idiooot guys don start this year again.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by MansoryMX(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2022
Samiah33:
There is always a good reason for everything. Ask

Osharena! Not in this case o! Not in this case!!

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by pek(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2022
chatinent:
Your friend or you?

Nobody can talk about his wife to his friend about that! Continue trying to deceive the gods.
You are wrong, very wrong. The level of relationship will make you open up to your friend in such matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by vincentjk(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Serves him right, very good for him.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2022
dheolexaone:

Both him and his friend are both kiss and tell but it doesn't bother me cuz I know this is a single character story grin
Well it's more character driven so it's likely to be fictional and unreal still on still that guy sounded like a blockhead posting this..

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by AmazingELixir: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2022
lipsrsealed

All manner of weird stories on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Samiah33(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2022
MansoryMX:

Osharena! Not in this case o! Not in this case!!
If you say so bro,
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by AskProf: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Ooh!
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by micflo28(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Many nairalanders are unapologetically sexist. They have started accusing the lady of being a LovePeddler. No sex before marriage was an agreement you had with her and not with other men before marriage. Did he bargain to marry a virgin? Every checks for infidelity should start after marriage. Before marriage was not your entitlement entirely. If she has assured him of faithfulness in the marriage, he should settle down and enjoy his marriage. The LovePeddler you were sleeping with, who did you expect to marry them cheesy grin wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Not compulsory u comment... U can just give us space here... Nairaland is not do or die for you sir...

Any matter can be shared here as long as it is a faceless forum
So what?why should I give you space baby boy?
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by cpu2006(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2022
mardis:
Wait! did your friend married her as a virgin since there was no s3x before marriage? If the above is yes then it could be she just had the tatoo out of fun, but imagine how she opened her leg for the tatoo drawer undecided ok it could also be that the tatoo drawer was a woman.
But in all this, your friend's wife is in the best position to provide accurate answers to your questions.

See, some men can not even differentiate btw virgin stuff.
If lady close her leg while making love with munu man, mumu man go think say his wife is virgin, not knowing say his wife na yahoo yahoo girl.

Some men still they talk say he married his wife as a Virgin. Bro don't deceive yourself oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

The story is a lie,I refuse to believe that some men are that foolish to tell a third party what is supposed to be private between him and his wife
Yeah you have a point..I was only addressing the issue cos some guys are capable of doing that .

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by AskProf: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2022
On January 2, 2022.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Bigfish121(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Like what I will always tell my nuggas,before you marry any woman make sure you run a background check in her no matter what.This generation of girls are just somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2022
gunners160:
what kind of friends do u keep me nature man? If u are in a circle here you cant share things like this with your friends you are in a stupid circle infact I call it a cage. We need some one to confide in and that has sense. Yes, it was wrong beinging it online but sharing with a close pal no bad
Why should you share your private life with "friends"?
There are things you should keep mute about..
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by gunners160(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Why should you share your private life with "friends"?
There are things you should keep mute about..
friend and friends are too diff things. A friend is a buddy . Secondly who do you want him to share it with, his mother? Abeg nobody wan die of depression. Person wey make private part tatoo shop get secret again

4 Likes

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2022
gunners160:
friend and friends are too diff things. A friend is a buddy . Secondly who do you want him to share it with, his mother? Abeg I, nobody wan die of depression. Person wey make Neymar tattoo na him get joy habi
You have a point..
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by eguarojeona: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Its always the ladies initiating that thing to gullible guys

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by laughitall(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Find out if her name starts with S, ends with Y, graduated from unilag, fair and has a coloured rose tattoo around her puszy area.
I need to confirm something.
lol
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by DenreleDave(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

So what?why should I give you space baby boy?

Kid Fk Of
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2022
DenreleDave:

Kid Fk Of
Just the way you did son.. grin wink
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by eguarojeona: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2022
Imagine being suckered into this.Smelly coochie,shy,painful coochie,coded lesbian.Its mostly ladies who have something to hide who do this.Note ,virgins do not necessarily make good wives.Kings test her before marriage.Marriage is a long time for you to be saddled with these kinds.Unless you dont like sex too.Most are not interested in sex(with you).

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Haykinx98(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2022
caesymore:
People have their reasons for drawing Tats. Could recall when I lost my best friend I wanted to draw one so badly what held me back was the comments I would get from my Godly family so I decided to draw the Tats somewhere privy but I didn't later draw one.

Now that is for me, your friend should ask his Woman her reasons for such. And I guess he will be as curious as I to know the sex that drew the Tats grin
Okay so she felt so comfortable to open up that part for another nigga/niggress to draw a tattoo their

Interesting!!

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:
So, my friend just called me early this morning to let me know that his newly married wife have a tattoo around her vagina area.

I was dumbfounded, cause that can only mean one thing, but we could be wrong.

Right now this so called friend of mine is confused and restless, and they were the 'no sex before marriage' crew.

I didn't bother asking for a picture, even though I was tempted to ask.

Dear NLders, what do you think about the tattoo? Should he be worried?
to

Werey
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by eguarojeona: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2022
HacheNoire:
He married repented Ex Olosho
They are never ex
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Temptee101(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:
Your friend is quite unwise to discuss his most private matter with you..if only he knew you weren't gonna respect his privacy and keep it to yourself..
So if you had a picture you wouldn't even hesitate to have posted it here..no one needs to hear this..keep it to yourself..he confided in you..

Why attack the messanger and discard the message?

If he hadn't brought it here, how will your fellow SIMPle men learn?

You didn't attack the ashawo that deceived the SIMP into marriage or the SIMP that accepted 'no sex before marriage' nonsense.

Guy, becareful!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2022
99% of everyone with a tattoo always wants to show off their tattoo no matter where it's drawn.
Your friend just married a woman who used to be proud showing off her tattoo. She could have been doing a guy, a sister or a combo.

But then, everyone has a past. Give the future a chance

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:
Your friend is quite unwise to discuss his most private matter with you..if only he knew you weren't gonna respect his privacy and keep it to yourself..
So if you had a picture you wouldn't even hesitate to have posted it here..no one needs to hear this..keep it to yourself..he confided in you..

Skreeeek..!!

Sis boom dah! cool

Whoop-de-doo sad

Tsk-tsk.. WTH.. Man? cry
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Fiscus105(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:
So, my friend just called me early this morning to let me know that his newly married wife have a tattoo around her vagina area.

Right now this so called friend of mine is confused and restless, and they were the 'no sex before marriage' crew.

Tell her he succumbed to manipulation of retired olosho. Anyway, if he rise up to take over and be in charge..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Temptee101:

Why attack the messanger and discard the message?

If he hadn't brought it here, how will your fellow SIMPle men learn?

You didn't attack the ashawo that deceived the SIMP into marriage or the SIMP that accepted 'no sex before marriage' nonsense.

Guy, becareful!
Why shouldn't I attack the messenger when he can't keep his mouth mute..
Keep proving hard boy online..dey call everybody simp..
The friend did not tell him so he can post it on nairaland..he told him cos he trusted him...and the OP committed a breach of trust..
Use your head pls and stop displaying your lack of intelligence on my mention..
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Freelane33(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by BaddestJD: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2022

A really sad one. He either divorce her or bear it till death do them part.

Meanwhile, having challenges with your research work, assignments, term papers, thesis and dissertation? Reach me on zero nine zero seven two nine six three six six two let's discuss possibilities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.