Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,249 members, 7,822,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! (73463 Views)

Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Solofresh2: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

So? does that matter..stuffs like this are to be kept as a secret.. broadcasting it on here makes perfectly no Sense...
What does he need help for..
You are a very big fool
So he should keep his problem to himself and die in silence

You are indeed a very big fool
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Omeizadean(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2022
Hmmmm let me see

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by anthropizzy(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2022
dnawah:
na runs girl be that, them plenty for codedruns.

Sir you are funny o

Those ladies on that codedruns site eh eh eh

S. M. H
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by vanbonattel: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2022
He should invite the man that did the tats, force him to confess he didn't lash her while doing the tatas and then erase the tattoo immediately.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by ediko5(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2022
Wait oo.
You mean your friend married on the ground of sex after marriage only to find out he married a God fearing retired Olosho ?

Men stop being used by retired Olosho seeking for God fearing men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are a very big fool
So he should keep his problem to himself and die in silence

You are indeed a very big fool
Am I?ok no problems..
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Truvelisback(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2022
Na Olosho with many years of experience ur friend just marry. She don rock life tire. She just wan use ur friend retire and as her pension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by newoffer: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2022
OLO is OLO. No try to do make up. Bros no ask her , her affiliation before marrying her.
FernandezPablo:
Your friend is quite unwise to discuss his most private matter with you..if only he knew you weren't gonna respect his privacy and keep it to yourself..
So if you had a picture you wouldn't even hesitate to have posted it here..no one needs to hear this..keep it to yourself..he confided in you..
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Femeto: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2022
She go comot am.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by BarrElChapo(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:
So, my friend just called me early this morning to let me know that his newly married wife have a tattoo around her vagina area.

I was dumbfounded, cause that can only mean one thing, but we could be wrong.

Right now this so called friend of mine is confused and restless, and they were the 'no sex before marriage' crew.

I didn't bother asking for a picture, even though I was tempted to ask.

Dear NLders, what do you think about the tattoo? Should he be worried?

You were tempted to ask for a picture of a tattoo around her vagina area ? You are sick in the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2022
newoffer:
OLO is OLO. No try to do make up. Bros no ask her , her affiliation before marrying her.
That wasn't my point..
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Stenewiser: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Lol, clown go to a circus where you belong cause this trash may make sense there grin grin grin
Bleep off, you sentimental bitch, its a wicked world though, women support women should not be in every case, sometimes you have to say the truth, your son or your brother must marry a retired prostitute. since you are this foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2022
Stenewiser:
[s]Bleep off, you sentimental bitch, its a wicked world though, women support women should not be in every case, sometimes you have to say the truth, your son or your brother must marry a retired prostitute. since you are this foolish[/s].

Keep quiet and go to the circus where you belong, clown. tongue tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Shalommy(f): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2022
The wife is not an olosho but an ogbanje.. Take it or leave it, soon he'll know it in a hard way.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by skywalker240(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2022
Chisave:

Hello, this is a faceless forum. That is y people bring their issue here.

It could even be your brother that couldn't speak to you that can only confide in hid friend.

It could even be your neighbor or your room mate without you knowing.

This is not facebook
God Bless You Brother
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Elidrisy20: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Make I see the tattoo first, because there's the bae that I draw tattoo on her veejay, since then I didn't see her cool
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Harllowonleh(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Tor���
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Stenewiser: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Make I see the tattoo first, because there's the bae that I draw tattoo on her veejay, since then I didn't see her cool
my nigga, teedee gbosa for you.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Vinnie2000(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Temptee101:

I knew you would chicken out in the end grin. That's what talkatives/empty barrels do when the going get tough and requires smartness.

You didn't attempt my question, was it that hard for you, 'smart' boy? grin

Light and darkness have nothing in common.

Enjoy your shame grin

Bro, you are not smart or Observant enough! sad sad

That Girl is a Little kid who got into NAIRALANDER most month!
Didn't waste time to start constituting Nuisance everywhere! undecided

She is still a Baby! Ignore her! As time goes by, she will get Sense! sad smiley
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by poweredcom(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2022
One word for OP wife...baba no no say she be correct ...Lil Wayne over to you baba tell em sometin he ain't never heard

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Fiscus105(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2022
alphabbey1:
You can really know if a lady has committed abortion without her telling you ?

I said it, anything u need to knw will be coming out from her mouth and body languages

Again, if you are a kind of personality who is above manipulations, who knws how to read body languages , who can minus past utterances from present to arrive at logical conclusion, you would know several things that you want to know from person who are closer to you, (not only ur woman, but also ur friends even neighbors)

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by GhostWisperer: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2022
BegAt40:

Share the pictures, you don't necessarily have to include her face.
PervAt40
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Temptee101(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Bro, you are not smart or Observant enough! sad sad

That Girl is a Little kid who got into NAIRALANDER most month!
Didn't waste time to start constituting Nuisance everywhere! undecided

She is still a Baby! Ignore her! As time goes by, she will get Sense! sad smiley

Ok, thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by dammyco(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
This matter heavy for mouth oooo. God will see him through.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by robinsoncrosoe: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Men,never let a woman dictate the relationship.once she says no sex before marriage,leave.

U should only agree to that only when u check and she is a virgin.

Most of these girls have had abortions in their previous relationships.No body should control u with sex.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

You really obsessed with me huh..keep ranting..
I know you are tempted to reply . Please stop okay. Please

1 Like

Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

I know you are tempted to reply . Please stop okay. Please
Thank you I would.. cry
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by MartinsD12(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
HenryDion:
So, my friend just called me early this morning to let me know that his newly married wife have a tattoo around her vagina area.

I was dumbfounded, cause that can only mean one thing, but we could be wrong.

Right now this so called friend of mine is confused and restless, and they were the 'no sex before marriage' crew.

I didn't bother asking for a picture, even though I was tempted to ask.

Dear NLders, what do you think about the tattoo? Should he be worried?
Na them runz girls oloshoism crew be that, so sorry your friend was brained washed, she ain't no Virgin
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Daceline: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
So you didn't see the tosky before you married her? Una dey try o.
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Thank you I would.. cry
Do you stay in Abuja ?
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

Do you stay in Abuja ?
Sorry why do you ask?
Re: Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! by CELEBRITIZ(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Sorry why do you ask?
I want to meet up that’s why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.