Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Want a Man [not edited] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want a Man [not edited] (4999 Views)

Please, Why Is This Man Not Happy On His Wedding Day? (photo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want a Man [not edited] by laideo(f): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2005
ok so seuns been pestering me to post sumtin...this was sumtin i posted on my blog..tot id share it with yall.

i want a man!

there you go i said it...the four words most girls are so afraid to say...why?cuz dey dont wanna seem desperate...or sum dirty-minded beings might take it as they havnt had some ina yl...but my reasons for wanting a man are far from that.I want a good man,not a perfect one(dat'd be nice though)..just a good one...I want to feel the butterflies in my tummy again(as much as i want to puke for being so mushy..its true)....i miss the butterfly in the tummy feeling...it felt good back then...i want to smile uncontrollably at odd times and make people wonder wat am so happy about..I want to be miserably in love.i wanna indulge in sweet nothings...need to be irresistibly desired..and want to desire someone irresistably....I want to think his thoughts,dream his dreams,explore his mind like new terain...and him doing the same.

I want to have a bad day just because i know when am with him everything will be okay.

I wanna lay in bed,no sex, no kissing, no cuddling....just talking...laughing..enjoying each others company..listening to john mayer...or perharps john legend.."ordinary people" would do...u know feel good music.

I want the fights,the make-up's..i wanna wake up thinking luvly thoughts of you..and go to bed with u in my head..i wanna play hard to get...i want to be ur best friend first and foremost...wanna laught...cry..play..pray..be sad...be angry...act the fool with u.I want someone who understands that i aint perfect and as a human being..i have shortcomings and accepts me that way without trying to change me..i dont want you to fall in love with my "WEIRDLY PRETTY OUTSIDES" ......only...but also with my "INCREDIBLY PRETTY INSIDES"...cuz thats more important...I want to be held...kissed....et al....I want to be asked 'why do u love him' ...and become completely speechless because words cant begin to explain.i dont want a man...because i feel it would make me happy..but i want a man to add to the happiness that already exists...i want a man to spend on me...and i want to spend on him too...someone who can be himself. always...easy going....funny..nice looking..sincere.

WHERE ARE YOU?

www.xanga.com/exschoolnerd
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Seun(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2005
Well, laide o, thanks for posting. I wish you did not make me promise not to edit.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by IAH(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2005
Nerdy geek or Geeky nerd, I don't know which one to call you after checking out your blog. shocked You must have typed up to 5 million words to make up that blog!!! Ewu!
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by solo2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2005
Please not so, she is bold to say what she want, even if it is a joke.come do not feel shy to say what you really want laide o
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by legs(f): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2005
ok we are going to hold an auction for a man for laide; and i'm the auctioneer... guys who can step up should submit their resumes to seun, he'll do the due diligence
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2005
Seriously, this is someones dream! In reality, it is to much to ask of any human being, let alone a male. sad
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by CimonJorr(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2005
ezinne1212:

Seriously, this is someones dream!  In reality, it is to much to ask of any human being, let alone a male. sad

Actually, I don't think so..
It is actually possible, but will take a real good searching for...
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Seun(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2005
CimonJorr, are you volunteering for the position?
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by CimonJorr(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2005
Depends on what she has to offer... wink
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by laideo(f): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2005
@IAH..u obviously have issues u need to deal with..duz calling me names actually make ur sorry self feel betta?

@ all....i didnt post this topic cuz i was looking for a man on nairaland..i posted it cuz seun tot id be nice if i posted sumthing from my blog...which i enjoying posting in..if i might add...and no i dont make up the stories..everthing in my blog really happens...

@solo2..thnx jare..

@ezine1212...no i dont think its too much 2 ask 4.

some guys have problems..yall complain about how gurls dont know what they really want..and when one finally comes out...yall shout her down.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by CimonJorr(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2005
don't mind them jare.. wink
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by legry(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2005
laide i must say i love you will you gals stop beefing her and just admit that you would not mind this kind of feeling geezzzzzzzz
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by legs(f): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2005
sheath your swords! wasn't beefing, i was just kidding around; besides who wouldn't want what she described.. especially about the fighting and making up [that is major bliss believe me!]
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by IAH(f): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2005
It's so sad you can't take a joke! I was actually complimenting your blog but since you took it the other way, it's all good.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Chigszy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2005
@laide O girl do your thing!! i loved it and i am also looking for almost the same thing in a guy.....
@almost everybody else if you aint got any positive thing to say about the post keep it to your self. because she did an incredible job..........

thumbs up girl!! wink
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by kazey(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2005
I wish i could construct the "I Need a Woman" version, hehehe, but i dont know what i really want in a lady. Perfection is not humanity, besides we dont always get what we want. We always manage what we have, in any situation.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by matrix(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2005
..what are your statistics laide
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Seun(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2005
Matrix, so you want to measure laide's statistics? Why don't you check out her picture?
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by laideo(f): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2005
@IAH...am sorry bout my reply..it actually seemed like u were dissing me.thnx 4 d props.

@legry..legs(na wa 4 una names sha) and chigszy.....thanx fo the comments...

it would actually be nice if a guy could compose a "i need a woman" version...it'd be a good read.

one luv yawl...

and @ matrix..check my pic.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by matrix(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2005
thans Seun...also i guess , Laide is cute..but she won't get a man that she wants..she will get tons of men..so make sure to consult me Laide before u choose oh
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Greatpeter(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2005
Matrix, you've suddenly become a marriage/relationship consultant abi?
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by matrix(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2005
Great peter ..u seem to know me rolleyes
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Greatpeter(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2005
Yes! matrix I do. iknow you on the net even if not seeing you I could see your write ups. cool
So you're the man behind the mosquerade? I know you,don't hide.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by matrix(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2005
.....ride on Great peter..anyways .........
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Greatpeter(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2005
Matrix, I hear you.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by matrix(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2005
...whatever Great peter
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Vieira(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2005
everybody hands off Laide!!

See all the hungry men! Laide only one man matches all those descriptions jare and na me!

But we have to talk about this problem you have o.

yes the problem where you think it is okay to wear the shirts of the red devils, that one na serious issue.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by abrakson(f): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2005
emphnnn
'better soup, dem say, na money kill am' (the best things in life are expensive)

My dears, is there a flower that doesn't love to be loved, cherished, nurtured, watered, pampered?

We all wish for all these sort of thins but most times it starts and ends in our imagination. I guess if we were to all state our individual desires or fantasies it will be explosive that Nairaland will not be able to contain them.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Seun(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2005
Vieira, Laido has repented of her sins. In her latest shirt, she's wearing blue instead of the Manchester United colors: click here to view the pic wink
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by WesleyanA(f): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2005
i really don't need a man.
single and enjoying every minute of it! grin
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by legry(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2005
Seun what sin did she commit look here all you Manu Haters leave manu out of this forum or better still create a club bashing topic then meet me there but in the civilised forums leave manu alone or else and this goes to you too vieira back of manu or.............. so now that im calm laide please dont stop with the red devils top i think its absolutley smashing gooooners what do you think wink

Wesley please enlighting me on why you think you would not need a man im very very intruged
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by matrix(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2005
..laide u is cute baby.....u got a man..so send me ya email and all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But He See What He Did (pics) / Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.