Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Want a Man [not edited] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want a Man [not edited] (5002 Views)

Please, Why Is This Man Not Happy On His Wedding Day? (photo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by ensignbeverly: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2005
Ret there be sisterly Rove between us. (Ret there be brotherly Rove between us)

You may be up 2day

And come down 2moro

Better think twice.

Oooooooooohhh, Seun, upgrade this site with a voice shat nowwww!!

Ula for hear my plecious foice.

Note: Rove = love. Ret = let. Shat = chat. Plecious = precious. Foice = voice
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by hotangel2(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2005
Ula= Una
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by legry(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2005
grin grin grin[b]Me singing the song [/b] grin grin grin

Ret deer be rove between us

ret dee be rove vetween us

ret deer ve rove vetween us

ooo yeahhhh

re thin i rove de must is here

o rayo o rayo and prisixi would u prease help me tell rem

rat i want her to know offf our rove

oooo yeahhhh

hey! ensignbeverly did i sing it well

(shit i must be loosing it( am laughing at me) )
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by hotangel2(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2005
I am also laughing at you.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by makgod(m): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2005
wow.. potential musicians.....
i think we need producers in this forum.....
talents are roasting.

anyway contact me.. i got connections wink
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by madlawyer1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2005
I think it's great that a lady could come out and say not only what she's looking for in a man, but that she even wants one. O girl, you get my full support.

Now, ladie o, I read ya blog, and the mata come tire me. How you go get man wey you say you love, then as you break up with am, you come run go sleep with another man, wen you no gree sleep with the man wey you say you love? Then, the part wey I come laugh so tay my belle pain me, na wen you talk say e be like say na jazz the guy give you. You follow am chop for im house? Abi you leave open drink with am?

Anyway, if you can just give us a reason or two, I'm sure it will go al long way to helping us menfolk, (clumsy, brutish, heartless oafs that we are) understand the female psyche a lot better and assist us in our future and current relationships.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2005
Laide so after all the lessons uve learnt under the other section , ur now insearch of a man..well hope u took notes cos when u start practicin all uve learnt,no body'll be there to put u thru anything o..well enjoy urself sha...
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by twinkledew(f): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2005
why wld it be difficult for ya to say u want a man. i wld say shout it out but when am not looking for i do not want people to start looking for a dude for me. (meaning forcing a bloke on me). i told me luv then that i was looking for a bloke, he kept on looking for but we are now together aint that cute. so u do not know what wld happen so shout it out aightt.lol
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by eveseh(f): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2006
twinkledew:

why would it be difficult for ya to say u want a man. i would say shout it out but when am not looking for i do not want people to start looking for a dude for me. (meaning forcing a bloke on me). i told me love then that i was looking for a bloke, he kept on looking for but we are now together aint that cute. so u do not know what would happen so shout it out aightt.lol

yea grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by kellorah: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2006
u want a MAN?we all do hun!
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by lysaa(f): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2007
where the laydees at? is this your responds? response of a sleeping man? better wake up and admit it ooooooooooo. i nor join sha.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by lysaa(f): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2007
where the laydees at? is this your responds? response of a sleeping man? better wake up and admit it ooooooooooo. i nor join sha.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2007
@laide o, your sincerity touched me, i would have recommend the most loving and caring guy i've ever known in this world to you, but is not possible. you are for-real and i respect your sense of human
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by yommsy: 5:54am On Jan 16, 2007
Hey fellow nairalanders this angelic angel deserves a real man i feel her passion and desire for dat she knows wot she desire.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by UPRISING: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
ask and it shall be given
here i am for u, email me
or call me ,
bye
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by angelchi(f): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
mak our guys 4 nairaland apply n girl, i wish u all d best.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Ekwere(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2007
Laide o laide n laide,hw many times hv i calld u,u r digging ur own grave cos some happi-go guys will jump at u n present demselves as ur drim man.b careful abt ds.I can only ask u sista go on ur knees n ask God to bring ur drim man to u,wit God all things r possible.Pls pray
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by pajobi: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2007
chiqiszy
i want to meet u since you are interested to, don't how and why i have to write from here. my name is paul 31 lagos my phone no. is 08038637336 or email me pajobi2002@yahho.com
have a nice day
SH
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Rlst84sale(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2008
Beautiful write up, I noticed that it has been 3 years that u wrote it. There was one thing you forgot to include, could he be a roughneck too?.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Rlst84sale(m): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2008
Beautiful write up, I noticed that it has been 3 years that u wrote it. There was one thing you forgot to include, could he be a roughneck too?.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by meachi(m): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2008
uuuuuuuummmmm sound so interesting

Goodluck with you search

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Dynamiq(m): 2:05am On Apr 18, 2008
To me, any lady that has the honesty and courage to say it that she wants a man, deserves respect. Sister, I bow for you.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by boywaffi: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2008
if u need a man , simple look 4 one around u and express ur feeling but be careful ok,
i like ur boldness not all ladies can be bold even when they are dying of lonelyness.

i wish u the best as u locate the right guy
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Dynamiq(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2008
I have always respected ladies who have the frankness and courage to say it out that they want or love a man. It doesn't mean cheapness; it means frankness and courage. Laide, I bow for you.
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by spoilt(f): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2008
WHAT DO YOU NEED A MAN FOR? grin
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by thejedi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2008
to start with i am sort of amazed and i must say i salute your courage to do and to be what most women are not, "bold, straight forward, taking responsibility for your own life and happiness, and honest with your self". i like that and its encouraging.
you also sound like a poet or a somewhat deep, and romantic person. i like that too.
i wish more women would be as bold as you are. it would make the world a little bit less stressful and make it easier for women to find the sort of man they really will be happy with. too many women make do with what they get because they are often action like all is well and like they don't need anyone when in actual fact they are dying inside.
once more, i salute you and i think i would like to meet someone like you if not with romantic interest, for friendship at least.
it just so happens that i need or should i say, want a woman too and who knows, you may be the one i am looking for; well just maybe.
i pray you find the sort of man you are looking for and that the happiness you desire becomes you. Stay blessed
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by lysaa(f): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2008
so this thread is still thriving on?
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by whitelexi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2008
I want to lay in bed,no sex, no kissing, no cuddling, just talking, laughing, enjoying each others company, listening to john mayer, or perharps john legend, "ordinary people" would do, u know feel good music.

You dont need a man yet, you need a boy first grin
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by babakura(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2008
@whitelexi

I want to lay in bed,no sex, no kissing, no cuddling, just talking, laughing, enjoying each others company, listening to john mayer, or perharps john legend, "ordinary people" would do, u know feel good music.

You don't need a man yet, you need a boy first Grin,

Na true yarns , I can do that but , along d line chemistry will jam biology oooo,

It may not happen first time though cos I love great music and things,
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by laideo(f): 8:44pm On May 09, 2009
lol, this thread is still alive, whoooooa i hvnt been here in ages, neways yall check me out at

http://madeinnaija..com

thats mai blog, DIARY OF AN EXSCHOOLNERD, ciao!
Re: I Want a Man [not edited] by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 09, 2009
well, do you have man now?

Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O. / A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge / So You Think You Are Romantic