Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Things That Are Better Than Money - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things That Are Better Than Money (40620 Views)

5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / 6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Brushstrokes20: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good points but that no 2 is dicey though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Achor1111(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
dazzlingd:
Happy new year everyone.

Money is sweet and all the daily struggles of life from going to school to learning a skill or taking a professional course or learning a trade is all to one goal; to make money and plenty of it. However in the cause of searching for this golden treasure, we often forget some things that taste better than money.

1. Good health:

The day you lose your health is the day you will realise that being in good health is the most important thing in life. There are wealthy people in poor state of health that wish they could trade their entire riches for a good health. If you can sleep and wake up without pills, eat and excrete, breath in and exhale, walk, run and jump. Having your internal and external organs functioning perfectly. You don't know the treasure you have

2. Family

When you wake, you have your loved ones no matter where they are in good condition, you have your parents in good state, it could be your spouse, your children or siblings. You have a people to lean on when in trouble and laugh together in victory. If you have these, you dont know how many people envy you quietly. Don't wait till you lose it before you realise

3. Peace of mind

Mental health, being emotionally and psychologically sound. Nothing beats these things. You aren't suffering any police case, you aren't a suspect of robbery, murder or fraud. Nobody is chasing your life. You are not running from bitter enemies. You not being set up. Not a victim of circumstances and disasters. Those suffering these abandon their dreams of chasing money to running to and fro the earth looking for peace.

Once again, I wish you a successful 2022, live the life and enjoy every moment.
And for those who might be suffering any of he above, I wish you a better year 2022, good health, peace of mind and a happy family plus more money.

Like the curious case of Benjamin button, each year will come and go, enjoy the moment, live a life you are proud of and if at any moment you aren't happy with the choices you made, I hope you have the strength to start all over again and stay happy.
Don't juxtapose these your points with money.
Money is an auxiliary factor to these your points.
With money, quality health care is guaranteed
With money, peace of mind is guaranteed
With money, happy family is guaranteed.
Don't start this 2022, money this, money that,
Go and hustle, make money, make more and more.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by erico2k2(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

Bro you are right . Anytime I get sick I wish I can pay some fee for good health . Everything would be useless. I mean everything
if you do not have money to pay and take good care of ur health how can you even survive?
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Desmond28: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pls dnt mind my ENG...family is very important my brother even the book of wisdom let us know that i mean bible...joseph is a good example...i beg read well about this guy.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by RuddyFusion(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Very true
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by stamapro(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Very sensible post. Nice one bro

dazzlingd:
Happy new year everyone.

Money is sweet and all the daily struggles of life from going to school to learning a skill or taking a professional course or learning a trade is all to one goal; to make money and plenty of it. However in the cause of searching for this golden treasure, we often forget some things that taste better than money.

1. Good health:

The day you lose your health is the day you will realise that being in good health is the most important thing in life. There are wealthy people in poor state of health that wish they could trade their entire riches for a good health. If you can sleep and wake up without pills, eat and excrete, breath in and exhale, walk, run and jump. Having your internal and external organs functioning perfectly. You don't know the treasure you have

2. Family

When you wake, you have your loved ones no matter where they are in good condition, you have your parents in good state, it could be your spouse, your children or siblings. You have a people to lean on when in trouble and laugh together in victory. If you have these, you dont know how many people envy you quietly. Don't wait till you lose it before you realise

3. Peace of mind

Mental health, being emotionally and psychologically sound. Nothing beats these things. You aren't suffering any police case, you aren't a suspect of robbery, murder or fraud. Nobody is chasing your life. You are not running from bitter enemies. You not being set up. Not a victim of circumstances and disasters. Those suffering these abandon their dreams of chasing money to running to and fro the earth looking for peace.

And for those who might be suffering any of he above, I wish you a better year 2022, good health, peace of mind and a happy family plus more money.

Like the curious case of Benjamin button, each year will come and go, enjoy the moment, live a life you are proud of and if at any moment you aren't happy with the choices you made, I hope you have the strength to start all over again and stay happy.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Boyooosa(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
No 2 is a fallacy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Truvelisback(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
No 2 and 3, na Big Scam. If u are a BROKE ASS, just forget it.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by omartins(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
When I saw someone with stroke of eyelids, since then I believed the saying "Health is Wealth".
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Solofresh2: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
dazzlingd:
Happy new year everyone.

1. Good health:

2. Family

3. Peace of mind

OP you will still need money to maintain this point you listed
Good health.OP How do you want to maintain a good health without money abi you don't know that is when you use money to take care of yourself you can maintain a good health.

Family.OP what is the essence of a family without money Abi you don't know that is money that keep a family going fine.When there is money in the family,the family will keep progressing

Peace of mind.OP how on earth do you want to have peace of mind when you don't even have money to do what you are supposed to do at the right time.To even feed for some people is a problem so tell me how such persons want to have peace of mind when they can't even feed.
Why do people rush to work everyday.Why can't they sit down in their home jobless claiming peace of mind.

My brother money makes the world go round.Without money,no matter how small it is, you won't even be here making this thread.
The only identity greater than money is "GOD" because he is the creator of everything.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Badonasty(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na that peace of mind gangan be the koko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Yoighaman(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mko123:
if anybody counter point 2. It's a practical show of shame from where you came from

Proverbs 19:7

Family is good, but ensure you have money.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Mko123(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yoighaman:

Proverbs 19:7

Meaning?
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by kodix(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nawaooo money is virtually everything,money can get good health bcs one can buy good food,acesss good health facility including routine normal check ups, gyming excersise,fruits,vegetables,brevegas,supplements all na money,marriages,pregnancies,ivfs,adoptions,family mantainance etc na money, you can dump your current envious family and go another place and build up another one if u have money,you will have very good peace of mind if you have money to solve all ur problems and pay ur bills [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Get money, those things will follow suit. angry

1. Money
2. More money
3. Make more money
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Yoighaman(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mko123:

Meaning?

Read that bible verse, you don't need to be a christian to read it.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by erico2k2(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Badonasty:
How does one has peace of mind without money??

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by jornwhite: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jestin:
I remember the day I went for a check up and the doctor asked me between money and good health which is more important? I told her good health and the white lady female doctor smiled and said , you need money to have a good health.

She must have made that postulation from a myopic point of view, those whu have a deep insight of life knows "Good health is a free gift" if you are lucky you are lucky" ... money can help maintain/sustain it but it does not generate or guarantee good health.
From various experiences/survey, i got to know the rich nurses sickness more than poor people like us, majority of them are on life dose buh poor people are so blinded by hunger that they think the rich no dey ever cry. only God gives Good health

3 Likes

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Badonasty(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
erico2k2:

How does one has peace of mind without money??

Contentment

2 Likes

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by olaztek(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
It will be very difficult to maintain these three things without money
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Chochovini: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
On point bro. Wish u the very best of 2022.
I take a stroll....
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by erico2k2(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Badonasty:

Contentment
SO you can be in a state of contentment without money right?, Look ever thought of financial security? know what it means?

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Mko123(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yoighaman:

Read that bible verse, you don't need to be a christian to read it.

:All the brethren of the poor do hate him: how much more do his friends go far from him? he pursueth them with words

Brethren is not directly related to family.
Consult your Google.

Good day
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by erico2k2(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Badonasty:
The peace of mind you have in banana Island is cos of money now tell me what kind of peace of mind do you have living in AJ city?
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by kurlz(f): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
How can you maintain the 3 without money?
Money answereth all things.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Reeb2244: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mko123:
if anybody counter point 2. It's a practical show of shame from where you came from
You picking point from your ass boy. You are still a small boy.

When you don't have money, you will be irrelevant in 95% family. Even your kid siblings likely to start insulting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Desmond28: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
This topic is a very wide topic it take a wise man to understand pls dnt my mind my ENG... Money will end one day after you die but family will conutinue... If joseph belived in money nothing to be call isreal today....

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by yemi1504: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
dazzlingd:
Happy new year everyone.

1. Good health:

2. Family

3. Peace of mind

Peace of mind and good health is really key and important. Family is really overrated in my opinion especially if you have not had it good in life. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by yemi1504: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
suffering:
Point one and three every day. People will move on to create their own families so I don’t see relatives as necessary. Some families are burdens to a human’s existence. What of orphans and abandoned children, do they automatically die from having no one around them?

You can say that again!
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by akin9ja78(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Fools, you cant have any of this things without money first
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by yemi1504: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mko123:

That is balderdash and rubbish bro. Are families not human beings prone to making someone's life miserable if you don't meet their lofty standards and views? Stop saying what you don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by yemi1504: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
OP remove that family. Family members are responsible for 80% of Nigerian deaths.

Peace of mind should be under Good Health.

Op has lived the good life 95 per cent people live that is why the family thing is important to him. Some people are that lucky and "favoured" by God that is why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / My Wife's Family Calling My Son Another Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.