Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Things That Are Better Than Money - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things That Are Better Than Money (40635 Views)

14 Things That Hurt Your Wife / 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by paternoster: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Christ Jesus
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by aylive02(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Feelings79:
It's obvious you don't have kids yet.If you did you would understand how terrible an experience have your child in some kind of pain.
I'm talking about extended family. Not immediate.

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by ShaqFu: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
How about good health, security and free air, no. grin
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by VTJN(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
erico2k2:

How doea one get good health without money??
having Money isn't a ticket to good health. There are tons of healthy poor folks as well as unhealthy rich persons. Vice versa!

Money is good but doesn't guarantee good health

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Islaam and better health
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by erico2k2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
VTJN:
having Money isn't a ticket to good health. There are tons of healthy poor folks as well as unhealthy rich persons. Vice versa!

Money is good but doesn't guarantee good health
if you are poor you cannot
1 Have 3 square meal a day
2 prevent illness. ie money for vitamins and even mosquito nets or eating right cabs and protein.
3 Not support your family might get(Depression and BP)
U want me to go on

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Antidotte: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jestin:
I remember the day i went for a check up and the doctor asked me between money and good health which is more important? I told her good health and the white lady female doctor smiled and said , you need money to have a good health.

No doctor will ask you that.

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Pharmboy24: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nothing is more important than each other, there importance all coexist.
When you have all this 3 things you will know money its more important.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Emmylano: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Funny enough money can get you those 3 things grin grin
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by MyLady11(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
As for me o, my family is not better than money...

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by VTJN(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
erico2k2:

2 prevent illness. ie money for vitamins and even mosquito nets or eating right cabs and protein.
U want me to go on
60% of Nigerians fall under what you listed including myself. Why are we not falling dead daily? Why do we have some rich men/women dying of terminal illness? Your ex president Yaradua died due to kidney failure. Your sitting president visit his doctor in the UK frequently while some poor men of his age is nothing but sound and healthy

Have you heard of the slang "The rich also cry?" Health related issues is part of it.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by VTJN(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
erico2k2:

U want me to go on
60% of Nigerians fall under what you listed including myself. Why are we not falling dead daily? Why do we have some rich men/women dying of terminal illness? Your ex president Yaradua died due to kidney failure. Your sitting president visit his doctor in the UK frequently while some poor men of his age are nothing but sound and healthy

Have you heard of the slang "The rich also cry?" Health related issues is part of it.

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Uchesis: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
yanabasee:
Good Health
You can't have good health without money.... From eating healthy to living in a conducive environment, requires having money. So I can't go with you on this....

Family

For you to have a family is a different thing, but taking care of your family and keeping to the responsibility is another thing. Sometimes your family or love ones need your support and most of such supports are financial supports. Without money, you won't have them visiting you.

Peace of Mind
When you're broke, you can't have a peace of mind, even when you try, it won't be possible. You can't even take a stroll without feeding your eyes on things you'd want to own. Or staying at home and feel depressed.
E get the kind sickness wey go enter your body eh...even your billions cannot save you. eg cancer

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by rflexii(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thank you for this.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Clinghton: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
I choose peace of mind.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by alexola20(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Not just family but GOOD FAMILY please.

Some family are worse than SH!t

2 Likes

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Eriokanmi: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
100%
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by danielnatty(m): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
True talk
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by OyinO: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
chiedu7:

SALVATION IS BEST

Salvation is a scam. Salvation from what?
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by olasquare: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
I disagree with the family option.

Is it not the same family member that wish u don't progress more than they do? The same family that will treat you as trash cos you don't have money. The same family that will abandon u when u face serious challenges.

For me after God is sound health. And after it comes money. Talking about peace of mind, hmmm, it comes naturally with sound health and money, except u want to equate peace of mind to contentment, which of course should come before money in ones life and everything you do.

1 Like

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by seanwilliam(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lol most of you over hype family and we all know everything ends on nairaland, when you log out, reality sets in. Most of your family won’t value you if you don’t have money, your parents, wife and children inclusive . So stop whining yourself

3 Likes

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Mypeople2(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2022
dazzlingd:
Happy new year everyone.

Money is sweet and all the daily struggles of life from going to school to learning a skill or taking a professional course or learning a trade is all to one goal; to make money and plenty of it. However in the cause of searching for this golden treasure, we often forget some things that taste better than money.

1. Good health:

The day you lose your health is the day you will realise that being in good health is the most important thing in life. There are wealthy people in poor state of health that wish they could trade their entire riches for a good health. If you can sleep and wake up without pills, eat and excrete, breath in and exhale, walk, run and jump. Having your internal and external organs functioning perfectly. You don't know the treasure you have

2. Family

When you wake, you have your loved ones no matter where they are in good condition, you have your parents in good state, it could be your spouse, your children or siblings. You have a people to lean on when in trouble and laugh together in victory. If you have these, you dont know how many people envy you quietly. Don't wait till you lose it before you realise

3. Peace of mind

Mental health, being emotionally and psychologically sound. Nothing beats these things. You aren't suffering any police case, you aren't a suspect of robbery, murder or fraud. Nobody is chasing your life. You are not running from bitter enemies. You not being set up. Not a victim of circumstances and disasters. Those suffering these abandon their dreams of chasing money to running to and fro the earth looking for peace.

Once again, I wish you a successful 2022, live the life and enjoy every moment.
And for those who might be suffering any of he above, I wish you a better year 2022, good health, peace of mind and a happy family plus more money.

Like the curious case of Benjamin button, each year will come and go, enjoy the moment, live a life you are proud of and if at any moment you aren't happy with the choices you made, I hope you have the strength to start all over again and stay happy.
Bros, your family will only value you when you have money
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Goldentulip2: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2022
suffering:
Point one and three every day. People will move on to create their own families so I don’t see relatives as necessary. Some families are burdens to a human’s existence. What of orphans and abandoned children, do they automatically die from having no one around them?
SOME* families not all, yeah.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by chiedu7: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2022
OyinO:

Salvation is a scam. Salvation from what?
From our sins
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Snitch24(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Haha
Na new year we dey
I no like make person dey lie
Infact aside from God the reason why we're alive is Money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Bifwoli: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2022
dazzlingd:
Happy new year everyone.

Money is sweet and all the daily struggles of life from going to school to learning a skill or taking a professional course or learning a trade is all to one goal; to make money and plenty of it. However in the cause of searching for this golden treasure, we often forget some things that taste better than money.

1. Good health:

The day you lose your health is the day you will realise that being in good health is the most important thing in life. There are wealthy people in poor state of health that wish they could trade their entire riches for a good health. If you can sleep and wake up without pills, eat and excrete, breath in and exhale, walk, run and jump. Having your internal and external organs functioning perfectly. You don't know the treasure you have

2. Family

When you wake, you have your loved ones no matter where they are in good condition, you have your parents in good state, it could be your spouse, your children or siblings. You have a people to lean on when in trouble and laugh together in victory. If you have these, you dont know how many people envy you quietly. Don't wait till you lose it before you realise

3. Peace of mind

Mental health, being emotionally and psychologically sound. Nothing beats these things. You aren't suffering any police case, you aren't a suspect of robbery, murder or fraud. Nobody is chasing your life. You are not running from bitter enemies. You not being set up. Not a victim of circumstances and disasters. Those suffering these abandon their dreams of chasing money to running to and fro the earth looking for peace.

Once again, I wish you a successful 2022, live the life and enjoy every moment.
And for those who might be suffering any of he above, I wish you a better year 2022, good health, peace of mind and a happy family plus more money.

Like the curious case of Benjamin button, each year will come and go, enjoy the moment, live a life you are proud of and if at any moment you aren't happy with the choices you made, I hope you have the strength to start all over again and stay happy.
But it takes money to have good health,to have a family and feeding them right,with good shelter and education also takes money.You can't throw money outta the equation like it or not.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Snitch24(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Switruth:
You certainly don’t know what family is. If not your family my dear you won’t grow to where you are today.

Ok seen
Be like sey ur parent get money
You're lucky
But still without the money you myt definitely not have the access and knowledge to this forum
Money is still important
It's a fact
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Herculex03(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2022
I have all three of them grin
In future's voice Life's Good
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Snitch24(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

I'm not here to judge but when you become wealthy you would understand everything written by the OP.

Yes maybe Elon musk could have traded his family for his wealth today
You're still nt making any point
Money is important
If ur family no get money
Na suffernes
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Bifwoli: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Clinghton:
I choose peace of mind.
You won't have peace of mind when you're in need of money for shelter ,education ,food or clothing.
Re: Things That Are Better Than Money by Fatbam003: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Number 1 is salvation.. Many will not agree but what shall it profit a man. .......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife's Family Calling My Son Another Name / My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / What I Experienced In My Friend's House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.