Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos (5101 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Mariangeles(f): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Depressed101:
they beat me to point of death countless of times, only to revive me, give me milk, and start the beating next day, they took me to all sort of prophets to cast and bind the demon grin alas it was just child curiosity, I still went back to destroying and dismantling all house electronics... I once threw my mom's phone into the toilet grin I am very sure they are proud of the son I've become now tho,

Chinekenna! cheesy
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:
I can't kill myself cheesy
I swear the guy burst my head

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by unanonso(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Voy:
100% possible

Look at the door

That kitchen is definitely going through remodeling.

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Uyi168: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Opeyemiextra:
I love kids with so much energy but it should be well chanelled. In our time, do this and see that the Lord is good. But for the child who was being an artist with those note, the parent go become Nigerian parents just for that moment.
Honestly, kids are lovely and[b][/b] I can't wait to have mine. Actually, I'm waiting[b][/b].
what are you waiting for?
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Lazylion: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
How about this

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by hakeem4(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Depressed101:
they beat me to point of death countless of times, only to revive me, give me milk, and start the beating next day, they took me to all sort of prophets to cast and bind the demon grin alas it was just child curiosity, I still went back to destroying and dismantling all house electronics... I once threw my mom's phone into the toilet grin I am very sure they are proud of the son I've become now tho,
their depressed son grin
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Kriss216: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
ahnie:
The one cutting the money....Kai my God,thank God say no be naija.... honestly he for don collect Catholic mending tey tey cheesy
Isoko Amaka, which one be catholic mending cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Uyi168:
what are you waiting for?

For the perfect right man
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Uyi168: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Opeyemiextra:

For the perfect right man
Make sense.
E go come, as far you are not too choosy
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Debest4u: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Seeing this pics I just smiled. Just yesterday NY son 3years 6monrhs old opened my wife's oven and sat on the oven door and my wife just finished using the cooker to fry meat for the new year celebration waiting for it to cool and the was also a pot of stew on the cooker as she was washing dishes in the sink she just turned and saw the cooker falling forward and she shouted and NY guy just jumped and narrowly escape both the hot oil and stew. My wife was just complaining about the waste but me I told my wife what if it was the hot oil that poured on him what would she have done. Is really interesting watching them grow.

3 Likes

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by nnamdi640: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mariangeles:
No kid have enough energy to do this.

There's definitely work going on here.
Some children are destructive. Am sure he saw where renovation of a building was going on and he decided to demonstrate such at home
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by starbuck(f): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Odiegwu, I no dey tolerate nansenae undecided undecided

I can remember my when my 12 year old used screwdriver to unscrew the walls in their rooms, I gave him the option to explain to me the correlation between screws and cemented walls but he couldn't save himself, the rest was history..

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by MufasaLion: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2022
I can't imagine how people cope with little kids.

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by iamyemiakins(m): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Depressed101:
Pawpaw no do reach you before Mr. Ibu donate am as wedding gift
[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Voy(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2022
grin
MufasaLion:
I can't imagine how people cope with little kids.
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
They are all so cute.... Me I'm sha looking forward to having my own children.... I will give them all the love I have.
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by KingMack(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2022
I jus dey imagine the kind cane African especially Nigeria parents go ready for you..and the kind deliverance Dem go carry you go say Na winch you be angry and one mumu pastor go dey form cast and bind for your head

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by franklingud(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2022
The second pic fit give me heart attack grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by EstatePropertyP: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
No kid have enough energy to do this.

There's definitely work going on here.

These are plastic floor tiles if I'm correct. Used to have them as the floor covering in my former apartment and my kids made a mess of it.

Looking at this picture now I can say, at best, my kids were learners compared to this boy.
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
EstatePropertyP:

These are plastic floor tiles if I'm correct. Used to have them as the floor covering in my former apartment and my kids made a mess of it.

Looking at this picture now I can say, at best, my kids were learners compared to this boy.

Are plastic floor tiles breakable?
Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Voy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na Lalasticlala TV be this o

Re: If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Chaiii God bless parents. grin

Honestly it's not easy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb / Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent / Traditional Igbo Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.