Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana (28014 Views)

Bourna Boy Acquires 2022 Lamborghini: Pictures & Video / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Mercury12(m): 6:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Shatta mumu. Make e enter naija make dem reset him dead brain with slaps for am

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by BRATISLAVA: 6:21am On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:
Nigerian artistes should leave Ghana. I’ve been saying this for awhile. They don’t want to listen. See as Ghanaians are dragging them into the mud. Very soon they will all lose respect. Nigerians, please leave Ghana. I don’t talk anyhow o!!

How is he dragging him in the mud if it happens to be true?

The way Nigerians are quick to attribute the crimes or idiocy of people who they worship to other people, claiming they are being witch-hunted, when they come to light is absurd.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by otipoju(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Na wa.

Maybe its old age I dont know or maybe because i grew up living on the same street with them Ras Kimono and popular raggae musicians back in the late 80's, or maybe bacause I grew up watching myself on television when i was in primary school...I no just send any so called celebrity.

I fit waka pass you like sey you no exist sef...the only celeb that I worship is "my peace of mind".

9 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Vinnie2000(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Expected. Nigerians worship the worst sorts of people.

I.ambull on this forum posts garbage and some idiots on the forum still want to listen to his "music". Later on when it comes up he will say women are out to destroy him, and that it's the work of his enemies.

You have turned to this to Male bashing, right? undecided
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by BRATISLAVA: 6:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You have turned to this to m*le bashing, right? undecided

No. It's simply facts.

You do crimes or post foolish things. When it threatens your career, don't look for whom to blame but yourself. Yet it seems these people don't know that's how it works.

But lucky for them, they have brainless followers who are the same and don't care for human lives.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Boss13: 6:26am On Jan 03, 2022
I was wondering why Burna Boy responded to Shatta Wale. Apparently, it appears they have a long history that have never been swept away.

Burna Boy trash his own image. A grammy award winner stoop so low to engage with a local artist. He should have ignored Shatta Wale but because of their history together he felt the jab and rant was for him.

15 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by errigdee: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2022
burna self just dey F... they him nor know say na werey him dey battle with @SHATTAWALE
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by meobizy(f): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2022
These ones are trying to trend in the new year. Nothing concern me, I go face front. Today is the last day of the holiday and I’m spending it planning towards the rest of 2022. Let me sleep first.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by lexy2014: 6:30am On Jan 03, 2022
ERockson:
This Shatta Wale needs help before he enter market

He doesn't need help. He just needs to be ignored. The more Nigerian musicians or citizens keep responding to all this his noise, d more the noise will keep getting louder
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

How is he dragging him in the mud if it happens to be true?

The way Nigerians are quick to attribute the crimes or idiocy of people who they worship to other people, claiming they are being witch-hunted, when they come to light is absurd.

Even if true, it’s that how all these things should be revealed. Why did he not make a police report, instead of coming to social media to talk like a child. What concerns us with revealing that Burna ran to Ghana because they wanted to kill him. What concerns us with Shatta fucking Burna’s girlfriend. WTF concerns us with all these rubbish talk. Please don’t quote me again if you don’t want me to spew my anger on you.

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by lexy2014: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2022
Boss13:
I was wondering why Burna Boy responded to Shatta Wale. Apparently, it appears they have a long history that have never been swept away.

Burna Boy trash his own image. A grammy award winner stoop so low to engage with a local artist. He should have ignored Shatta Wale but because of their history together he felt the jab and rant was for him.

My brother, I just tire for burna boy. I don't understand why he chose to like u rightly said stoop so low
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by ButterBurger: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2022
He may be saying the truth.
Normal normal fans are blind followers and deaf supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Kobicove(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2022
Stillfaith:
He didn’t know all this things until they started quarreling right?

I wonder o undecided
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Teaser4(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2022
Shattamumu
wait BurnaRat enter sha

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by chikason22(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109032798]Things are getting messier by the day![/quote]
How una talk they make front page sef. This early morning una don dey comment. Wow shocked
Abeg make I go baff go my lab jare.

I want to learn something from you.
How to quote multiple monikers[quote author=meobizy
:
These ones are trying to trend in the new year. Nothing concern me, I go face front. Today is the last day of the holiday and I’m spending it planning towards the rest of 2022. Let me sleep first.
Good
WhiteIverson:
Trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers

We want violence not all this back and forth
Which violence are you talking about

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
GodHatesBigots:
And these are the useless trashy musicians that Nigerians look up to. Disgusting filth.

Deliver our lazy youth.
[/s]
This is 2022, try to get sense, e no.cost

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by 02Kebreal(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Baawaa:
Our government cause all this rubbish, if you know you know

Chinedu!
Wetin Government do for this matter now?

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by BRATISLAVA: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:

Even if true, it’s that how all these things should be revealed. Why did he not make a police report, instead of coming to social media to talk like a child. What concerns us with revealing that Burna ran to Ghana because they wanted to kill him. What concerns us with Shatta fucking Burna’s girlfriend. WTF concerns us with all these rubbish talk. Please don’t quote me again if you don’t want me to spew my anger on you.

Anger on behalf of Burns, an alleged criminal?

His manner of exposing him is left up to him, but if he didn't say it, would you be happy listening and gyrating to a murderer or a person who could potentially sexually assault any female just because he's from your country? Isn't it good that it's in the open? It means he's dangerous. Criminals waive anonymity.

So he was having sex with his girlfriend? These musicians are something else. Which styles did they do together?

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Elidrisy20: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2022
I read this rubbish from A-Z but I no understand anything ooo, e be like say this guy Don dey crazy/mental he need serious help, financially, mentally, socially.
Una sure say this guy go school at all

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Baawaa(m): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2022
02Kebreal:

Chinedu!
Wetin Government do for this matter now?
What our artists doing in ghana
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Crucialgem(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2022
how could burna boy have found himself in this mess, he is not supposed to have gibem this guy attention from the first instance

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Anger on behalf of Burns, an alleged criminal?

His manner of exposing him is left up to him, but if he didn't say it, would you be happy listening and gyrating to a murderer or a person who could potentially sexually assault any female just because he's from your country? Isn't it good that it's in the open? It means he's dangerous. Criminals waive anonymity.

So he was having sex with his girlfriend? These musicians are something else. Which styles did they do together?

Anger on behalf of Burna? An alleged criminal because you and Shatta whom is beefing him said so? I swear you Ghanaians are crazy.

7 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by BRATISLAVA: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:

Anger on behalf of Burna? An alleged criminal because you and Shatta, whom is beefing him said so? I swear, you Ghanaians are crazy.

Why so triggered by foreigners?

If he's not a criminal, let him debunk it. No smoke without a fire.

If guilty, what will you say? Will it still be beefing him? Or will it be a worthy exposure?

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Why so triggered by foreigners?

If he's not a criminal, let him debunk it. No smoke without a fire.

If guilty, what will you say? Will it still be beefing him? Or will it be a worthy exposure?

Debunk what? The rantings of Shatta? Prove what innocence to whom? You or Ghanaians? I’m confused.

6 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by mediainc: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2022
Burna boy own too much, he should thread carefully, lots of banana peels on these street, you can easily slip...don't do pass your self...live your small life, you are just an artiste.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Berankis: 7:01am On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Hear from burna boy first before spewing trash

For the records, shatta wale is envious of Nigerian artistes, if you've ever been to his useless page on IG, you will see he's so about Nigerian artistes taking the shine in Africa .

Shatta wale is a useless clout chaser
But unfortunately Nigerian artistes that are way above him are all falling for his trap. It's all a trap to get their attention for him to trend and be popular. Who know am...? Wetin him don achieve?
Well am not really surprised as Ghana has always been envious of Nigeria, always trying to out-compete or show they are better but they will never be up to Nigeria till this world ends.
Useless Ghana! That country can never amount to anything in Africa. The people are too useless.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by bellosulaiman(m): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2022
For real, i have seen burna boy at the airport before and the security was mad mehn… I was wondering who the VIP was and lo and behold, after 20 minutes of keeping those red capped armed men standing, he alighted and entered the Private Jet.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by RPG2020(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2022
e don set for African giant Head grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2022
Shatta wale
Envy go kill you for Nigeria matter
We are bless with the good the bad and the ugly
You gerrit

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Badonasty(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2022
This one sha wan trend by force…
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by unmask: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:
This boy doesn't know he can be sued for defamation of character by libel..I laugh you..
shocked shocked
well that is if it is defamation. Both accused the other of rape which is a serious crime and should be investigated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Playing With His Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke (Video) / Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death / Boy injured at airport after climbing onto baggage conveyor belt. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.