Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana (28022 Views)

Bourna Boy Acquires 2022 Lamborghini: Pictures & Video / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2022
Tennessee85:
The GDP of only Lagos is more than the GDP of the entire Ghana. Rest, Kofi

GDP wealth way tinubu dey chop plus in familygrin
Ameenu go rest ur country is the poverty capital of the world stop crying.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Tennessee85: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Swanzi:

GDP wealth way tinubu dey chop plus in familygrin
Ameenu go rest ur country is the poverty capital of the world stop crying.
Even this Banku-eating cretin has so followed Nigerian cyber space he's talking about Tinubu? Is that how obsessed with Nigeria? The undeniable fact is Lagos GDP is bigger than the GDP of your village country Ghana. And in your whole country, only your capital Accra qualifies to be called a "city". Stop crying, Kofi.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2022
Tennessee85:
Even this Banku-eating cretin has so followed Nigerian cyber space he's talking about Tinubu? Is that how obsessed with Nigeria? The undeniable fact is Lagos GDP is bigger than the GDP of your village country Ghana. And in your whole country, only your capital Accra qualifies to be called a "city". Stop crying, Kofi.

See goat grin no Ghanaian gives a fly fvck hu tinubu is I know cos I’ve stayed in kaduna and I know he’s ur Demi -god who owns ur father ur family n entire Lagos that can never happen in Ghana …Ameenu grin Accra is brighter than the whole Lagos the generator city grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Tennessee85: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2022
Swanzi:

See goat grin no Ghanaian gives a fly fvck hu tinubu is I know cos I’ve stayed in kaduna and I know he’s ur Demi -god who owns ur father ur family n entire Lagos that can never happen in Ghana …Ameenu grin Accra is brighter than the whole Lagos the generator city grin
Go to bed, delusional cretin. The GDP of Lagos is more than the GDP of Ghana, this is a fact you can't erase. You think this is Gayna where that useless Ashanti king owns all the Ashanti people, steals all their gold, and is even more powerful than the Ghanaian President? Uncivilized Gaynian villager.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2022
Tennessee85:
Go to bed, delusional cretin. The GDP of Lagos is more than the GDP of Ghana, this is a fact you can't erase. You think this is Gayna where that useless Ashanti king owns all the Ashanti people, steals all their gold, and is even more powerful than the Ghanaian President? Uncivilized Gaynian villager.

Is good you brought up the Asante king but are u in anyway comparing him to ur brown teeth drug baron bullion van thief…? You must be the dvmbest uncircumcised fꙬl yet grin
He’s called a king for reason u ret�rded !mp grin
Why would he steal gold when he owns the thing grin
If you want to know the history of the Asantehene go to YouTube or Wikipedia n learn he’s revered not because of fear but cos of respect dvmmy…
But the fact remains that ur gdp is in the pocket of ur Demi-god tinubu family n is another fact u can’t erase very sorry for the pains grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Tennessee85: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2022
Swanzi:

Is good you brought up the Asante king but are u in anyway comparing him to ur brown teeth drug baron bullion van thief…? You must be the dvmbest uncircumcised fꙬl yet grin
He’s called a king for reason u ret�rded !mp grin
Why would he steal gold when he owns the thing grin
If you want to know the history of the Asantehene go to YouTube or Wikipedia n learn he’s revered not because of fear but cos of respect dvmmy…
But the fact remains that ur gdp is in the pocket of ur Demi-god tinubu family n is another fact u can’t erase very sorry for the pains grin
Lagos GDP is more than the GDP of your village country Gayna, that's all that matters. And that idiot called the Asantahene is a bloody thief who your Banku-eating Gaynian/Ashanti dwarfs worship while his town Kumasi is a hellhole! The idiot even cried that dumsor destroyed his appliances. Very shameful.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Tennessee85:
Lagos GDP is more than the GDP of your village country Gayna, that's all that matters. And that idiot called the Asantahene is a bloody thief who your Banku-eating Gaynian/Ashanti dwarfs worship while his town Kumasi is a hellhole! The idiot even cried that dumsor destroyed his appliances. Very shameful.

Now you see ur mumuness grin
How can a person who u claim to be so powerful than even the president of Ghana cry again about dumsor grin
Now never again in ur unfortunate life mention Ghana with gay,if u get shame again,cos ur zoo is where de gays live..fvck grin Ur celebrities are even gay…!!
A known gay idris is a celebrity not to mention James brown or whatever grin
Ur gay afonja brother bisi alimi even went a step further to be an activist grin

Bla Bla Bla How much of the lagos GDP transcends or affect the 87million Nigerians living in abject poverty tell me am waiting grin

As I said is only a f00l who will argue about the Asantehene being a thief..someone whose throne is made of solid gold grin
Goan google about the sacred golden stool u will marvel grin
I’ve already told u to Go to YouTube n search for the Asante kings he’s seen as a Demi god in original context not ur afonja cocaine sniffer ok grin who owns u and ur entire generation till thy kingdom comes grin

Now Kumasi is wey better than ur afonja brown roof republic kiss the truth grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Tennessee85: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Swanzi:

Now you see ur mumuness grin
How can a person who u claim to be so powerful than even the president of Ghana cry again about dumsor grin
Now never again in ur unfortunate life mention Ghana with gay,if u get shame again,cos ur zoo is where de gays live..fvck grin Ur celebrities are even gay…!!
A known gay idris is a celebrity not to mention James brown or whatever grin
Ur gay afonja brother bisi alimi even went a step further to be an activist grin

Bla Bla Bla How much of the lagos GDP transcends or affect the 87million Nigerians living in abject poverty tell me am waiting grin

As I said is only a f00l who will argue about the Asantehene being a thief..someone whose throne is made of solid gold grin
Goan google about the sacred golden stool u will marvel grin
I’ve already told u to Go to YouTube n search for the Asante kings he’s seen as a Demi god in original context not ur afonja cocaine sniffer ok grin who owns u and ur entire generation this thy kingdom come grin

Now Kumasi is wey better than ur afonja brown roof republic kiss the truth grin
Dear ugly Gaynian dwarf, it's a fact that your idiotic Asantehene cried bitterly about dumsor destroying his appliances. The news is online. But then, you're so obsessed with Nigerian forum like Nairaland (which your fellow unintelligent Gaynian dwarfs will never be able to create) instead of what's happening in your shithile Gayna. Things are so expensive in your shithole but you're suffering and smiling. How much is fuel in your shithole Gayna again. Bloody uncivilized Gaynian villager.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tennessee85:
Dear ugly Gaynian dwarf, it's a fact that your idiotic Asantehene cried bitterly about dumsor destroying his appliances. The news is online. But then, you're so obsessed with Nigerian forum like Nairaland (which your fellow unintelligent Gaynian dwarfs will never be able to create) instead of what's happening in your shithile Gayna. Things are so expensive in your shithole but you're suffering and smiling. How much is fuel in your shithole Gayna again. Bloody uncivilized Gaynian villager.

I like how u stylishly avoided my questions like plague grin
But the fact remains that more than 80milion of u are in abject poverty fact no amount of gaynian dwarf can erase that fact sorry grin

If the Asantehene is so powerful as u claim why would he not summon de president n those in charge by a snap of the finger instead of crying bitterly as u say?? u see say u f00l grin

When we talk about crying and smiling Nigerians are the epitome of it…some pensioners were even going on demonstration for unpaid salaries recently …
Clearly under buhari wey everyone dey complain ur here laughing …what an irony

Yes fuel is expensive and is to be expected and we don’t hide it like u who suffer n smile.

At least Ghana is not opec country n fuel is not subsidized like Nigeria who are opec but are about to remove subsidies on fuel what a shame and an irony.

Again what is dumn so special about this mumu Nairaland..? Abegiii this dry forum ..??!
Am here cos of 1diots like u …!
Will cure ur mumu today grin

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Tennessee85: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Swanzi:

I like how u stylishly avoided my questions like plague grin
But the fact remains that more than 80milion of u are in abject poverty fact no amount of gaynian dwarf can erase that fact sorry grin

If the Asantehene is so powerful as u claim why would he not summon de president n those in charge by a snap of the finger instead of crying bitterly as u say?? u see say u f00l grin

When we talk about crying and smiling Nigerians are the epitome of it…some pensioners were even going on demonstration for unpaid salaries recently …
Clearly under buhari wey everyone dey complain ur here laughing …what an irony

Yes fuel is expensive and is to be expected and we don’t hide it like u who suffer n smile.

At least Ghana is not opec country n fuel is not subsidized like Nigeria who are opec but are about to remove subsidies on fuel what a shame and an irony.

Again what is dumn so special about this mumu Nairaland..? Abegiii this dry forum ..??!
Am here cos of 1diots like u …!
Will cure ur mumu today grin

Dear Gaynian dwarf, it's not only fuel that's expensive in your shithole. Pretty much everything is utterly expensive in that your third world hellhole. Everyone is complaining about Buhari but I guess your #FixtheCountry cries is you praising Akufo Addo abi? Nairaland is not special, but none of your fellow low IQ Gaynian dwarfs will ever be able to create something like this. Lagos GDP > Ghana GDP. Despicable village country.

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tennessee85:
Dear Gaynian dwarf, it's not only fuel that's expensive in your shithole. Pretty much everything is utterly expensive in that your third world hellhole. Everyone is complaining about Buhari but I guess your #FixtheCountry cries is you praising Akufo Addo abi? Nairaland is not special, but none of your fellow low IQ Gaynian dwarfs will ever be able to create something like this. Lagos GDP > Ghana GDP. Despicable village country.

Now I know am dealing with a complete lunatic why did u inhale too much fumes from ur generator? what is Nairaland..? Just PHP,Visual basic and simple java script can create this platform am not sure u even understand these languages if u did u wouldn’t even be bragging about it what a mediocre grin

Fix the country is a movement happening not because of hardship but for leaders to make things right …
Eg people are agitating for constitutional amendments,it involves all sphere of Ghana and gradually is being fixed…
What happened when Nigeria tried something like that grin
Many of ur brothers were shot and slain like pigs n nothing happened up till now no one has faced de law pls try n have some shame don’t ever compare ur zoo to Ghana ..!

Pls take ur GDP to the bank and cash out grin
Maybe it may feed ur starving family mumu…
One entire family dey chop ur commonwealth u are here rejoicing oh lawd what a dunce grin

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Tennessee85: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Swanzi:

Now I know am dealing with a complete lunatic why did u inhale too much fumes from ur generator? what is Nairaland..? Just PHP,Visual basic and simple java script can create this platform am not sure u even understand these languages if u did u wouldn’t even be bragging about it what a mediocre grin

Fix the country is a movement happening not because of hardship but for leaders to make things right …
Eg people are agitating for constitutional amendments,it involves all sphere of Ghana and gradually is being fixed…
What happened when Nigeria tried something like that grin
Many of ur brothers were shot and slain like pigs n nothing happened up till now no one has faced de law pls try n have some shame don’t ever compare ur zoo to Ghana ..!

Pls take ur GDP to the bank and cash out grin
Maybe it may feed ur starving family mumu…
One entire family dey chop ur commonwealth u are here rejoicing oh lawd what a dunce grin

Dear mentally unstable Gaynian dwarf, no need for this emotional meltdown with your long, boring, incoherent ramblings. Why are you wailing like a toy-deprived spoilt brat? #Fixthecountry isn't because of hardship? Lmao! Your Gayna is an expensive shithole with ridiculous cost of living yet this Gaynaian dwarf is living in denial, lol. The chronic delusions of you ugly Gaynian dwarfs though. Since "just PHP, Visual basic and simple Java Script" can create one, please go help your village Gayna to create CEDISLAND and stop constituting a nuisance on a Nigerian forum. Shameless ugly dwarf!

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tennessee85:
Dear mentally unstable Gaynian dwarf, no need for this emotional meltdown with your long, boring, incoherent ramblings. Why are you wailing like a toy-deprived spoilt brat? #Fixthecountry isn't because of hardship? Lmao! Your Gayna is an expensive shithole with ridiculous cost of living yet this Gaynaian dwarf is living in denial, lol. The chronic delusions of you ugly Gaynian dwarfs though. Since "just PHP, Visual basic and simple Java Script" can create one, please go help your village Gayna to create CEDISLAND and stop constituting a nuisance on a Nigerian forum. Shameless ugly dwarf!

Didn’t even bother reading ur incoherent tantrums cry me a river…grin

Thought u said Ghanaians can’t create something like Nairaland check below mumuboy

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fuckeduppedness grin Are you this pained? Tell me, how is it Ghana’s fault that your country is a certified shiithole, the poverty capital of the world? grin

Lagos GDP? Hahahaha GDP na food? By the way, half of Lagos GDP is in the pocket of Tinubu? And you are here talking like an edi0t grin

Oh dear oh dear people are being slaughtered in that zoo like chicken grin I pity you sha grin

Tennessee85:

Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Displays Dancing Skill In Public (Photos) / My Life Is In Danger, Shatta Wale Cries Out To President Akuffo Addo / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today