Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana (28016 Views)

Bourna Boy Acquires 2022 Lamborghini: Pictures & Video / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Misteeq1(f): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

How is he dragging him in the mud if it happens to be true?

The way Nigerians are quick to attribute the crimes or idiocy of people who they worship to other people, claiming they are being witch-hunted, when they come to light is absurd.
If what shatta is saying is true, then he should report the matter to the relevant authorities and stop making noise on social media. cool

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by MNDY(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2022
WhiteIverson:
Trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers

We want violence not all this back and forth

You got that line from Drake's BACK TO BACK Meek Mill diss song...right?
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2022
unmask:
well that is if it is defamation. Both accused the other of rape which is a serious crime and should be investigated
Oops never knew they both did... thanks for that.. cheesy
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by SUVs: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2022
and Nigerian youths are modelling after these dumplings... Spits...God have mercy.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2022
This guy na foul iswear
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by mikeapollo: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Berankis:

But unfortunately Nigerian artistes that are way above him are all falling for his trap. It's all a trap to get their attention for him to trend and be popular. Who know am...? Wetin him don achieve?
Well am not really surprised as Ghana has always been envious of Nigeria, always trying to out-compete or show they are better but they will never be up to Nigeria till this world ends.
Useless Ghana! That country can never amount to anything in Africa. The people are too useless.

Ghana attracts more international visitors and tourists than Nigeria.
Does that tell you something?

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by TuFab(f): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2022
I blame our useless govt for making a mess of the country, if not why would our artists prefer to stay in ghana?
Na d see finish dey make this nonentity open mouth anyhow

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by ajl: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2022
WhiteIverson:
Trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers

We want violence not all this back and forth

What if that violence come to you first and consume you.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by nannyo(f): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Why is this shatta wale so pained like this?
It is like this guy is trying to set enmity between Nigerians and Ghanaians.
If his career is winding up, he should set his ego aside and beg Nigerian artists to help him.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Blaze101: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2022
Dear Bourna, Whilst I understand that you might want to face this guy and beat hell out of him, please, get your legal team together and sue for defamation of your character to wit: LIBEL.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2022
Who posts these news headlines with too many careless grammatical errors/mistakes?
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Whatever shatta wale does.... Nigerians are the fucking cause..

I remember when jack dosey went to Ghana... Nigerians "Woke" were just saying that Nigeria is a useless country, Ghana is better, this and that. Rinu, falls, dekunle, Danny, monitoring spirit, femco etc.

Now them don insult the insult and una de vex. Walahi some folks are senseless

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Huracio(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2022
these are the role models Nigerian youths look up to. very shameless and disgusting yeyebrities parading themselves as gods.. trashy songs is equals to trashy behaviors, not surprised though.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2022
nannyo:
Why is this shatta wale so pained like this?
It is like this guy is trying to set enmity between Nigerians and Ghanaians.
If his career is winding up, he should set his ego aside and beg Nigerian artists to help him.

Set enmity ke? You guys still don’t get Ghanaians hate you. The hate has been there forever. Keep burying your head in the sand like the proverbial ostrich. That’s why all the things Ghanaians does keep catching you guys unaware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by beejay85: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:
Bourna Boy please leave this guy. He is seeking relevancy . Don't go so low by arguing with him.

You are far bigger than him. He is just jealous of our artists.
You can't be too sure of that ooo...
Shatta is a loud mouth ...no doubt but as far as Ghana music industry is concerned,he is d go to guy there so we must give him credit..
I can't accommodate u in one of my houses for 7 good months and u me irrelevant!
Forget Grammy, we have regional musical Giants in Africa we hadly recorn with but if u enter their country..they r big and also very rich cos brand endorsement in their country won't go to Davido or burna but them same way shatta can't endorse Goldberg or trophy in Nigeria.. so I say let's give other artists especially non Nigerians their respect and they won't drag our overrated stars like rug

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by mdntiri(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Berankis:

But unfortunately Nigerian artistes that are way above him are all falling for his trap. It's all a trap to get their attention for him to trend and be popular. Who know am...? Wetin him don achieve?
Well am not really surprised as Ghana has always been envious of Nigeria, always trying to out-compete or show they are better but they will never be up to Nigeria till this world ends.
Useless Ghana! That country can never amount to anything in Africa. The people are too useless.

Berankis Ghanaians are too useless the country can never amount to anything in Africa? Because you're God? I've heard some Nigerians say these kinds of negative stuff about Ghana and they've lived to eat humble pie because Ghana is prospering. We don't agree with Shatta but that's his style and he commands 1000s of supporters. You can jail him, caution him, have respectable people talk to him, he'd still go ballistics when he wants to. We know him

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2022
ERockson:
This Shatta Wale needs help before he enter market

No bro, Burna has been humbled, this tea is too hot. This isn’t Ghana vs Nigeria, it’s a battle between two egomaniacs

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Tonyx5(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Nna Mehnnn
Odiegwu I ain't reading all that tho but someone should calm that raving bull
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by RodgersAkpafu: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2022
mikeapollo:

Nigerian Visa is a headache
For Ghana
It's not
That is definitely a factor

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2022
He's losing his Nigerian fans by this behavior unless he apologizes and repents. I was one of his loyal fans and I'm truly hurt.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Berankis: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2022
mikeapollo:

On what basis is Ghana better than Nigeria. Tourism? I can tell you based on economic performances that Nigeria is way above Ghana and that is the yard stick. A GDP of over $500 billion to $75 billion, less than 1/5.
How developed is Ghana in terms of infrastructure compared to Nigeria? Even Ghanaians know there is a clear difference. Let them keep running after Nigeria like they have always done.
-they unjustly close down Nigerians legitimate businesses within their country
-unnecessarily clamp down and even attack Nigerians for no good reason. Even as bad as it is, do you hear of such in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Berankis: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2022
mdntiri:

Berankis Ghanaians are too useless the country can never amount to anything in Africa? Because you're God? I've heard some Nigerians say these kinds of negative stuff about Ghana and they've lived to eat humble pie because Ghana is prospering. We don't agree with Shatta but that's his style and he commands 1000s of supporters. You can jail him, caution him, have respectable people talk to him, he'd still go ballistics when he wants to. We know him
I have my reasons for saying such and I really don't care what anybody feels. Everyone was quiet before all these nonsense started coming up.
Saying Nigerian artistes that are Grammy award winners (and more) are shit is the height of undue attention-seeking. Why not work on your self more to be better than them instead of these hatred and envy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
And these are the useless trashy musicians that Nigerians look up to. Disgusting filth.

Deliver our lazy youth.
You're a Bastard

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Sharatan(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Does anyone know the site to the Ghanaian version of nairaland ?
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Godmercy86(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
And these are the useless trashy musicians that Nigerians look up to. Disgusting filth.

Deliver our lazy youth.
u need help more than the useless shatta sh**t. U rushed to pass a verdict according to ur brain capacity
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Berankis: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2022
This Shatta nonsense is really a bastard! First he called out Nigerian artistes and puts them on the spot that he is better. Now they have taken up your stupid challenge then he suddenly changes to a rape accusation.
This bastard is an irritant! A compete bastard!!
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by onatisi(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2022
burnaboy made a complete mistake .

why must he even answer or even comment on shatta statements in the first instance , there is a very good reason why the likes of tiwa savage ,davido and many other top rated artistes in Nigeria refused to even acknowledge or reply shatta , because some statements are just too foolish to reply to and when you do such , you get dragged in the mud.
we all know shatta , he is enjoying all these attention and he wont stop till he is full, that is how he has been fighting sother ghanian artiste ,
burnaboy should have just ignored him totally , Afterall the initial comment by shatta wasn't directed at burna alone but the Nigeria nation as a whole .
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by onatisi(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2022
it is because you dont know shatta , he thrives on controversies , he always initiates fights with other artistes , once u answer him , he will create a big topic , get it trending then release a song and everyone will listen , that is how he has been for over 10 years , ask anyone in Ghana . just like year when all other ghanian artistes and singers decided to ignore him and he had no one to fight , he faked a shooting and claimed that he was shot and that he is in hospital receiving treatment , the police took the matter up and found out that it was all a lie , he was arrested but later bailed , that is how he is , so burna that knows him well should have known that when shatta made that comment about Nigeria he was just looking for a topic to trend

https://citinewsroom.com/2021/10/shatta-wale-arrested-over-fake-gun-attack/

Berankis:
This Shatta nonsense is really a bastard! First he called out Nigerian artistes and puts them on the spot that he is better. Now they have taken up your stupid challenge then he suddenly changes to a rape accusation.
This bastard is an irritant! A compete bastard!!

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by onatisi(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2022
https://nigerianlatestnews.com/2021/10/01/shatta-wale-is-a-business-minded-person-nollywood-actor-jim-iyke/

"Speaking on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix Thursday, the actor whose real name is James Ikechukwu Esomugha said one needs to be strategically positioned to make it in the entertainment industry.

“I think Shatta just wakes up in the morning and decides what am I going to do to provoke people’s thoughts? He will go like Jim Iyke looks like me. He is going to wake up tomorrow and say; I want to be President of Ghana.

“He will not be president and we all know that, but Shatta will go there and run to be President and just get you guys to talk about him. He understands the propensity of the business,” he said.

Away from that, Shatta Wale has bluntly revealed that his new beefing antagonist Sadiq Abu Abdulai is the one planning to eliminate him this October in reaction to Jesus Ahuofe’s death prophecy he pronounced on him."

this is someone who has studied shatta just like millions of other Ghanaians too. all these rants and insults on Nigerians by shatta is all about marketing strategy , the guy knows how to play his business game.

Shatta Wale Says Dumb Stuff to Trend Because He Understands Showbiz – Jim Iyke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boy injured at airport after climbing onto baggage conveyor belt. Video / Leaked Sex Tape: Court Awards N5million Damages Against Singer Oxlade / Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.