Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana (28024 Views)

Bourna Boy Acquires 2022 Lamborghini: Pictures & Video / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Victorclean1: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

If you are truly a female and you’ve been raped am not sure you will talk this kind nonsense talk .

Well, I don't dwell in irrelevancy and have no time for shit hole people like you. I only accept whatever your type says to enable them leave my page. So you are right in whatever you postulate, ok!!!!!!!!
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Franktom247(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
From grace(davido) to grass(shatta wale) oluwa burna how na which kind low class beef be this
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:

Well, I don't dwell in irrelevancy and have no time for shit hole people like you. I only accept whatever your type says to enable them leave my page. So you are right in whatever you postulate, ok!!!!!!!!

Oh naa accept it ur just a double faced two timer low lifer hypocrite that’s all stop feeling so relevant pvnk…!!
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
This Nigga is a cùnt sad

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Elidrisy20: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Maybe socially or mentally but not financially Shatta can feed ur entire family till eternity.
hear yourself mumu, which one is more important to you

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You're a Bastard

Yo boy !

cool
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Elidrisy20:
I know say I be mumu, which one is more important to you

Ok
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Victorclean1: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Oh naa accept it ur just a double faced two timer low lifer hypocrite that’s all stop feeling so relevant pvnk…!!

EXACTLY, YOU ARE RIGHT !!!!!
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Baawaa:
Our government cause all this rubbish, if you know you know
It's good Ghanian dey show us pepper. Let them insult us well, maybe we will have brain. Na so we insult Ghana very much dt year, chase dem comot our country before dem get brain.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

That was why one agbero was mishandling wizkid in Lagos the other time …they can’t help it Ghana is saner abeg

I’m talking of serious social media drama which can result to mass real life acts of violence, you are talking of agbero. Your mumu never do?

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Berankis: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:
[s][/s]

And what does Nigeria amount to …??
If is not kidnapping is international crime syndicates or cocain pushing in India or Thailand or terrorism boko haram and banditry and u got the nerve to utter that nonsense from ur useless mouth about Ghana u must be very sick in the head.
A country where innocent youth were shot and killed at close range by the military which are meant to protect them and nothing happened and u call this a country u need to have a bit of shame
If your God-forsaken Ghana is better then what are you doing on this platform? You are mentally deranged! Perhaps you live in Nigeria, God punish you!! Go back to your God damned country.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Berankis:

If your God-forsaken Ghana is better then what are you doing on this platform? You are mentally deranged! Perhaps you live in Nigeria, God punish you!! Go back to your God damned country.

Stop kidding urself there’s nothing special about being here I’m here primarily because of F00Ls like you.
Its my civic duty to cure ur mumuness about ghana and Ghanaians.

Now GTFO

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:

I’m talking of serious social media drama which can result to mass real life acts of violence, you are talking of agbero. Your mumu never do?

Ask ur papa for me he’s the king of mumugrin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:

EXACTLY, IM JUST BEING STUPID SORRY SAR !!!!!

Ok grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Ask ur papa for me he’s the king of mumugrin

See mumu.

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Berankis: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Stop kidding urself there’s nothing special about being here I’m here primarily because of F00Ls like you.
Its my civic duty to cure ur mumuness about ghana and Ghanaians.

Now GTFO

You are just a typical stupid Ghanaian! What do you know about "civic duty"? Go and cure the madness of your Shatta-nonsense first! And the stupidity of your country men.
Nothing special indeed...!
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Elidrisy20:
hear yourself mumu, which one is more important to you

Abeg Stop crying he’s richer than u and ur entire generations forever and ever u can cry urself to sleep …
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Berankis:

You are just a typical stupid Ghanaian! What do you know about "civic duty"? Go and cure the madness of your Shatta-nonsense first! And the stupidity of your country men.
Nothing special indeed...!

Another typical Nigerian ranting like a rabid dog…!!
Mumu and with all ur so called smartness of ur fellow country men u can’t have simple uninterrupted power supply abeg shut up…
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
kmcutez:

See mumu.

Goat,I know you are hurt stop crying grin

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Elidrisy20: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Abeg Stop crying he’s richer than u and ur entire generations forever and ever u can cry urself to sleep …
I no get your time,carry your wahala dey go
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Berankis: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Another typical Nigerian ranting like a rabid dog…!!
Mumu and with all ur so called smartness of ur fellow country men u can’t have simple uninterrupted power supply abeg shut up…
Slowpoke! You have no knowledge Nigeria supplies power to your dark country. Ghana is even indebted to the tune of $100million to a Nigerian gas company. Go and do your findings more...
I bet you have never experienced one in your drowning country! And you can never experience it. You should burry yourself in hell.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Berankis:

Slowpoke! You have no knowledge Nigeria supplies power to your dark country. Ghana is even indebted to the tune of $100million to a Nigerian gas company. Go and do your findings more...
I bet you have never experienced one in your drowning country! And you can never experience it. You should burry yourself in hell.

Hahahahaha supply what ..?? Supply power keee u theregrin how can u supply something u don’t have id1otic baboongrin keep deluding and comforting ur self with that lie haha
Stop disgracing ur self on a public forums at least a simple google search would inform u that Ghana has abundance of natural gas what do we need ur gas for mumu boygrin

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Elidrisy20:
I no get your time,carry your wahala dey go

And yet u still took time to reply? U have all the time in the world u just don’t have anything sensible to say grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Berankis: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Hahahahaha supply what ..?? Supply power keee u theregrin how can u supply something u don’t have id1otic baboongrin keep deluding and comforting ur self with that lie haha
Stop disgracing ur self on a public forums at least a simple google search would inform u that Ghana has abundance of natural gas what do we need ur gas for mumu boygrin
It's obvious your IQ is far below expectation of an average being. But you remain arrogant and insanely stupid in your ignorance.
I say no more... Go bleep urself!

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Berankis: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

It's obvious your IQ is far below expectation of an average being. Yet you have remained arrogant and insanely stupid in your ignorance.

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Berankis:

It's obvious your IQ is far below expectation of an average being. But you remain arrogant and insanely stupid in your ignorance.
I have lived in Ghana before .
And I can tell you lots of Nigerians males are framed up for rape by cheap Ghanaian ladies .

This is a direct information from me .

They just take a menses stained pant to the police station and tell the dpo that a Nigerian guy raped her and the full dept will be released to arrest the guy .

First advice to any Nigerian male in Ghana in those days is "no dey run things with ganaru babe ,them fit set you up "..

Shatta wale is a serious Nigerian hater

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Berankis:

Mumu we’re talking about current events ur talking about 2015 u see say u mumu.!
Providing gas is same as providing power in ur estimation right..?
Now to crap of the matter the west African gas pipeline was across west Africa not Ghana alone and it was erratic and not reliable because u were always blowing it up until we discovered and flared gas here get it…
How can I pay for something which is erratic..?

Meanwhile if u have all this why are u still using generators grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
Curious346:
I have lived in Ghana before .
And I can tell you lots of Nigerians males are framed up for rape by cheap Ghanaian ladies .

This is a direct information from me .

They just take a menses stained pant to the police station and tell the dpo that a Nigerian guy raped her and the full dept will be released to arrest the guy .

First advice to any Nigerian male in Ghana in those days is "no dey run things with ganaru babe ,them fit set you up "..

Shatta wale is a serious Nigerian hater

Rapist sported …

If u are indeed a decent person how will someone even link something like that to you in the first place without hard evidence...?
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Rapist sported …

If u are indeed a decent person how will someone even link something like that to you in the first place without hard evidence...?

ok Nigerian men are loved by Ghanaian ladies .

They abadon their guys and throve all over you .
You can even change them on a daily .

They don't hesitate to bed a Nigerian man.

But they greedy and cunny.

They may think you rich and try to extort .

And when you resist they threaten with rape .

Teaching you the skills now brow.

Lots of naija guys languishing in jail there for being framed up.

Shatta wale is a dangerous fellow .

Beware
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Curious346:
ok Nigerian men are loved by Ghanaian ladies .

They abadon their guys and throve all over you .
You can even change them on a daily .

They don't hesitate to bed a Nigerian man.

But they greedy and cunny.

They may think you rich and try to extort .

And when you resist they threaten with rape .

Teaching you the skills now brow.

Lots of naija guys languishing in jail there for being framed up.

Shatta wale is a dangerous fellow .

Beware

Just read through the nonsense you wrote…!grin

In one breath u claim Ghanaian ladies love Nigerian men and at the same breath they set them up to languish in jail? it seems you don’t know what love is….u seem to confusing love with something else grin

Well the sad reality is that Ghanaian girls don’t really love u as u think…
They just want to use u as means to an end cos apparently Nigerians mumu they will pay get it and know peace…
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Swanzi:

Just read through the nonsense you wrote…!grin

In one breath u claim Ghanaian ladies love Nigerian men and at the same breath they set them up to languish in jail? it seems you don’t know what love is….u seem to confusing love with something else grin

Well the sad reality is that Ghanaian girls don’t really love u as u think…
They just want to use u as means to an end cos apparently Nigerians mumu they will pay get it and know peace…

ok.. next.........?
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Bamzyriches451: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
This shatta of a boy isn't feeling fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Burial Photos Of Pelepele Olanrewaju / Yomi Casual Poses With His White Lincoln Navigator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.