Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana (28020 Views)

Bourna Boy Acquires 2022 Lamborghini: Pictures & Video / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Elidrisy20: 4:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Swanzi:

And yet u still took time to reply? U have all the time in the world u just don’t have anything sensible to say grin
sorry you hear,I no know say this shatta na your papa
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Elidrisy20:
sorry you hear,I no know say this shatta na your papa

Ur just pained
Thought you said u no get ma time grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by nachisunday(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Swanzi:

Ur just pained
Thought you said u no get ma time grin
lol all of you are dumped upstairs @comrades on NL including the founder LET ME COME AND BE GOING I COME IN PEACE
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2022
nachisunday:
lol all of you are dumped upstairs @comrades on NL including the founder LET ME COME AND BE GOING I COME IN PEACE

If this makes sense to you,then I think u need a refill of ur drugs, no offense grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by nachisunday(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2022
Swanzi:

If this makes sense to you,then I think u need a refill of ur drugs, no offense grin
lmfaoo... look at you, then you can come and put the fvkng drug inside my mouth piece of shit i did not only mention your scattered a$$ here so go and drink water and sleep fool. SMH
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2022
nachisunday:
lmfaoo... look at you, then you can come and put the fvkng drug inside my mouth piece of shit i did not only mention your scattered a$$ here so go and drink water and sleep fool. SMH

So why did u mention me then you retãrded 1mp you could have still made ur point with mentioning me just STFU.
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by nachisunday(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Swanzi:

So why did u mention me then you retãrded 1mp you could have still made ur point with mentioning me just STFU.
let me not drag you here this is new year begining you don't have enough bl°°d for now. Just viewing your stupidity right away
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by nachisunday(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Flashing back on what the plantain crooner@timaya said about this
So called GH artist Timaya asking who is shatta wale is he a musician, plumber or a shoemaker lol
timaya your head day thr
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by nachisunday(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2022
nachisunday:
let me not drag you here this is new year begining you don't have enough bl°°d for now. Just viewing your stupidity right away
fellow comrade you dont have work rit now this is 4th tuesday go and secure the bag (sic) OKAY cus i dont have your time now
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2022
nachisunday:
let me not drag you here this is new year beginning I don't have enough bl°°d for now. Just viewing my stupidity right away
Sorry sar

Ok grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by nachisunday(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2022
Swanzi:

Ok grin
yeah bro live and let live okay
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Swanzi:

This is Swanzi. The the Ghana nairalander, always insulting Nigerians when they speak on shatta wale case..

Lol

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:

This is Swanzi. The the Ghana nairalander, always insulting Nigerians when they speak on shatta wale case..

Lol

Goan attack an innocent man grin

Swanzi and Swanzy looks the same to you errrh you incompetent fꙬl grin grin grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2022
Swanzi:

Goan attack an innocent man grin

Swanzi and Swanzy looks the same to you errrh you incompetent fꙬl grin grin grin
please stop disturbing us from small ghana
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:

You were so pained almost 2weeks now you are still brooding and breeding over what I said,u still had to go digging on Facebook to link someone or something to me grin

I Will forever be ur nightmare grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Can you imagine. grin

What has “small” got to do with this? cool

Is it not better to live in “small” Ghana, than a “big” and useless nigeria? grin chai, dis People no get sense oooh grin

Curious346:
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Can you imagine. grin

Is it not better to live in “small” Ghana, than a “big” and useless nigeria? grin chai, dis People no get sense oooh grin

The guy is bleeding o serious painsgrin

Pls ask the fool for me if he would rather live a big house with generator fumes n noise than a smaller house with electricity n peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Can you imagine. grin

Yes. BECAUSE LAGOS IS RICHER THAN GHANA

https://www.nairaland.com/6571859/lagos-state-richer-than-ghana
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fuckeduppedness grin Do you really that nonsense? grin how is Lagos richer than Ghana? How do you define being “rich?” grin

Let me educate you and millions of ignorant and naive Nigerians as to how these things work, huh?
The wealth of a country is NOT measured by what you feel or think, huh? There are proper and globally accepted standards for measuring the wealth of countries. Why do you think Norway is often cited as the world’s richest country. Is it because Norway has the largest GDP in the world? Hell no.

The wealth of a nation is measured by the standard of living of the people who live there, huh?
So, for example, what is life expectancy in Lagos, compared with Ghana grin
How many hours of electricity do people in Lagos get, compared with people in Ghana grin
How many children go to school in Lagos, compared with Ghana?
How many people in Lagos are gainfully employed, compared with Ghana?
What is Lagos annual budget, compared with Ghana grin
Can people in Lagos sleep at night, with their two eyes closed, compared with Ghana? grin
How many robberies, kidnappings, rituals killing occur in Lagos daily, compared with Ghana? grin
What is the level of poverty in Lagos, compared with Ghana? grin

Curious346:

Yes. BECAUSE LAGOS IS RICHER THAN GHANA

https://www.nairaland.com/6571859/lagos-state-richer-than-ghana

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Fuckeduppedness grin Do you really that nonsense? grin how is Lagos richer than Ghana? How do you define being “rich?” grin

Let me educate you and millions of ignorant and naive Nigerians as to how these things work, huh?
The wealth of a country is NOT measured by what you feel or think, huh

Small, powerless Ghana with quick mouth like ferrari.

See pics

Lagos gdp was $91b in 2014.

Ghana is @$73b in 2020.. sorry swanzi. e be things

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:

See pics

Bla bla bla bla bla grin

You’ve not negated anything I’ve said u are still using generators in the 21st century what an ironygrin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
And remember that Ghana is 60 times the size of Lagos state Nigeria.

Yet lagos is almost TWICE RICHER THAN THE ENTIRE GHANA

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
And remember that Ghana is 60 times the size of Lagos state Nigeria.

Yet lagos is almost TWICE RICHER THAN THE ENTIRE GHANA

Read and understand that you are living in the real definition of a sh1thole country.grin

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Swanzi:

Read and understand that you are living in the real definition of a sh1thole country.grin
All these unscrupulous bloggers from ghanaru..
These write up has no credibility.

Just agree you're in a baby level.. And be humble..

Who even give small you mouth?

Maybe we should, strike Ghana and capture you all, and make that country our 38 state.

After all 2 states in Nigeria is richer than you
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:

All these unscrupulous bloggers from ghanaru..
These write up has no credibility.

Just agree you're in a baby level.. And be humble..

Who even give small you mouth?

Maybe we should, strike Ghana and capture you all, and make that country our 38 state.

After all 2 states in Nigeria is richer than you

Come and capture Ghana mumu talk is only a kid who will talk like this in fact some kids are way smarter than u with ur baseless analysis..
Boko haram self take more than 20years spanning over 4 presidents grin even ragtag ipob they give u headache continue to wallow in penury of ur delusion grandeur D
Burma camp in Accra alone will destabilize the whole of Lagos just try am n see…!

Now look below shey CNN also dey part of ur unscrupulous bloggers ni..?? Continue in self denial … wake up and smell the coffee ur in a 3rd world shi!hole.

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Swanzi:

Come and capture Ghana mumu talk is only a kid who will talk like this in fact some kids are way smarter than u with ur baseless analysis..
Boko haram self take more than 20years spanning over 4 presidents grin even ragtag ipob they give u headache continue to wallow in penury of ur delusion grandeur D
Burma camp in Accra alone will destabilize the whole of Lagos just try am n see…!

Now look below shey CNN also dey part of ur unscrupulous bloggers ni..?? Continue in self denial … wake up and smell the coffee ur in a 3rd world shi!hole.

Wait Chale, are you trying to compare Ghana with almighty Nigeria?
NA waooo.. E be things ooo

How can you compare boys quarter with the main mansion infront?
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:

Wait Chale, are you trying to compare Ghana with almighty Nigeria?
NA waooo.. E be things ooo

How can you compare boys quarter with the main mansion infront?

How can boys quarter get light wey mansion dey darkness grin grin grin
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
chai, you get sense so? grin GDP GDP GDP grin GDP na food? grin

I am telling things that matter and you are telling me GDP? Are you okay at all?
GDP GDP GDP grin
okay, what is Lagos annual budget? its just less than $3 billion grin what is Ghana's annual budget? it is $25 billion? grin[b] so tell me. how come Lagos with a GDP of $91 has a paltry annual budget of less than $3 billion , while Ghana with a GDP of $73 billion (as you claimed), has an annual budget of $25 billion?[/b] grin

by the way, what is life expectancy in Lagos, compared with Ghana? grin
how many hours of electricity do you get in Lagos, compered with Ghana? grin
how many people in Lagos are gainfully employed, compared with Ghana? grin
how many people in Lagos can sleep with their two eyes closed at night?
why are people leaving Lagos and running to Ghana, which has $73 billion GDP, as you claimed grin all your VIPs are always coming to Ghana, which they see as London grin grin grin oh dear oh dear grin grin

let me educate you further, huh? you see that $91 billion GDP you cited for Lagos, huh? do you know Tinubu's share of that money? Do you know the governor's share? grin at the end of the day, what is left of that so-called $91 billion will be just $20 billion for edi0ts like grin grin grin and you are here screaming Lagos GDP Lagos Gdp grin GDP my azz grin grin grin
[s]
Curious346:

See pics

[/s]
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Curious346: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

D grin
[s][/s]

Ghana boys get mind shaaa..

Nigeria and Ghana should not be mentioned in the same sentence when bragging about wealth and standard of living.

Well lagos, according to the WTO has an economy twice the size of ghana..

And i still wanna protest you comparing Almighty lagos to small Ghana.

You talked about annual budget?

Let me school you

Over 70% of lagos revenue goes to the federal Purse at the centre. And if lagos were to be a country on its own,
her annual budget would exceed $50b.

Too much BANKU AND KOKONTE GOT YOU LIKE THIS LOL
Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
what some you nigerians need is sense? I understand things are scarce and getting more and more expensive in Nigeria. But is common sense also scarce? grin

when nigeria was doing well in the 1970s and 1980s, the whole world saw it. Today, Nigeria is completely messed up. But some of you Nigeians don't want to accept the truth. But how can you begin to address your problems if you are even refusing to admit you have a problem? grin

don't waste your time trying to prove anything, huh? People are moving from Lagos every day to Ghana because they want a better life grin it doesn't matter what figures you put out there. by the way, are you aware that Ghana attracts more foreign direct investment than the whole of Nigeria? grin stop wasting your time and face the realities of Nigeria today. grin grin grin

[s]
Curious346:

Ghana boys get mind shaaa..

Nigeria and Ghana should not be mentioned in the same sentence when bragging about wealth and standard of living.

Well lagos, according to the WTO has an economy twice the size of ghana..

And i still wanna protest you comparing Almighty lagos to small Ghana.

You talked about annual budget?

Let me school you

Over 70% of lagos revenue goes to the federal Purse at the centre. And if lagos were to be a country on its own,
her annual budget would exceed $50b.

Too much BANKU AND KOKONTE GOT YOU LIKE THIS LOL
[/s]

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

I am telling things that matter and you are telling me GDP? Are you okay at all?
GDP GDP GDP grin
okay, what is Lagos annual budget? its just less than $3 billion grin what is Ghana's annual budget? it is $25 billion? grin[b] so tell me. how come Lagos with a GDP of $91 has a paltry annual budget of less than $3 billion , while Ghana with a GDP of $73 billion (as you claimed), has an annual budget of $25 billion?[/b] grin

by the way, what is life expectancy in Lagos, compared with Ghana? grin
how many hours of electricity do you get in Lagos, compered with Ghana? grin
how many people in Lagos are gainfully employed, compared with Ghana? grin
how many people in Lagos can sleep with their two eyes closed at night?
why are people leaving Lagos and running to Ghana, which has $73 billion GDP, as you claimed grin all your VIPs are always coming to Ghana, which they see as London grin grin grin oh dear oh dear grin grin

let me educate you further, huh? you see that $91 billion GDP you cited for Lagos, huh? do you know Tinubu's share of that money? Do you know the governor's share? grin at the end of the day, what is left of that so-called $91 billion will be just $20 billion for edi0ts like grin grin grin and you are here screaming Lagos GDP Lagos Gdp grin GDP my azz grin grin grin
[s][/s]

U are very wickedgrin

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Accuses Bourna Boy Of Multille Sexual Crimes While In Ghana by Tennessee85: 5:15am On Jan 10, 2022
Swanzi:

The GDP of only Lagos is more than the GDP of the entire Ghana. Rest, Kofi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Step Out In Style (photo) / Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest / Lord Triggs Arrested Over Unpaid Hotel Bills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.