Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. (3853 Views)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by manmade(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his Monika but a general is not rich by my standard
Hey ! Do you want to kidnap him if his moniker is disclose to you ? Abeg Carry your trade go tinders or Codedruns , small girl looking for big boys to feed on.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Dotez: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's his Monika but a general is not rich by my standard
Oh really?

So you're expecting the likes of
Elon,Jeff,CR7,Lebron,Dangote on Nairaland?

Well you can assume and conclude whatsoever you like.

Not a single person is here to convince a stranger of whatever form,of their financial capability,ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dotez:

Oh really?

So you're expecting the likes of
Elon,Jeff,CR7,Lebron,Dangote on Nairaland?

Well you can assume and conclude whatsoever you like.

Not a single person is here to convince a stranger of whatever form,of their financial capability,ok?
Are you a big boy?talk now ooo before I accept this ring before me and leave you in regret for been slow
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Blaxie: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
HOEkay lol
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you think otherwise then mention their Monika's. I've come to the conclusion that there are no real big boys on nairaland, please when I mean big boys,I mean those who are genuinely and legitimately rich and not some audio millionaires and internet fraudsters. Why do rich guys avoid nairaland?
stop deceiving yourselves and looking for customer with style.its easier to stand on the road at night ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
I know more than a handful to have come to this genuine conclusion.
okpo ,spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by badboyTee(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
If you think otherwise then mention their Monika's. I've come to the conclusion that there are no real big boys on nairaland, please when I mean big boys,I mean those who are genuinely and legitimately rich and not some audio millionaires and internet fraudsters. Why do rich guys avoid nairaland?
same way there is no sensible lady here I thought you were sensible before I came across this post grin
Aaaaarghmed:
stop deceiving yourselves and looking for customer with style.its easier to stand on the road at night ok
mama wan cash out late January grin on top that Smelling TOTO
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by VlamesIffect(f): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2022
There's no need for name calling....
You think a rich person gives 2 phucks about what you a broke person thinks?....
I personally know some in the for.e.x & crypto sections....guys that YOU can't even get to meet in real life.......

I know a 19yo guy here on nairaland worth over #118million cash sitting at zenith bank... At least i see am koro koro with my eyes......Some of them are not based in Nigeria...no let this place deceive you...guys with unbelievable deep pockets are here. Whether it's from fraud or politics or business. They have money simple.....

No dey carry this kind mentality....in the long run it doesn't pay you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Uncle96(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

Dont be naive , invictus obi had a nairaland account ..

smiley

1 Like

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Dapson73(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Continue looking for big boy .
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Dapson73:
Continue looking for big boy .
.. I think we share the same name.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2022
VlamesIffect:
There's no need for name calling....
You think a rich person gives 2 phucks about what you a broke person thinks?....
I personally know some in the for.e.x & crypto sections....guys that YOU can't even get to meet in real life.......

I know a 19yo guy here on nairaland worth over #118million cash sitting at zenith bank... At least i see am koro koro with my eyes......Some of them are not based in Nigeria...no let this place deceive you...guys with unbelievable deep pockets are here. Whether it's from fraud or politics or business. They have money simple.....

No dey carry this kind mentality....in the long run it doesn't pay you.

It's not that deep dear,I may be richer than them in the real world,we are just here to have fun.My reality is totally different from what I portray here
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Uncle96:

Dont be naive , invictus obi had a nairaland account ..
smiley
But he's a fraudster
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
okpo ,spotted.
What is okpo?mind what you write about me.I'm 60+ and old enough to birth you
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Uncle96(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
But he's a fraudster

Rich is rich who cares
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Uncle96:

Rich is rich who cares
Source of wealth is very important and as far as a person is into fraudulent activities then he's as poor and worthless as a church rat.Nothing is thrilling about people who steal and lives off other people's sweat
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Uncle96(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Source of wealth is very important and as far as a person is into fraudulent activities then he's as poor and worthless as a church rat.Nothing is thrilling about people who steal and lives off other people's sweat

Rich is rich !!!!!

I know of a man who had so many opportunities to make money in life, an uncle actually. He was busy playing them humble man card. Right now he is broke as fck and his wife and people around him dont really respect him. He walks in rain and sun. Hes suffering like hell

My sister, olowo laye man. Lifes too short to worry about how u made it sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Uncle96:

Rich is rich !!!!!

I know of a man who had so many opportunities to make money in life, an uncle actually. He was busy playing them humble man card. Right now he is broke as fck and his wife and people around him dont really respect him. He walks in rain and sun. Hes suffering like hell

My sister, olowo laye man. Lifes too short to worry about how u made it sometimes
I'm scared of this mindset of yours,take it easy ooo.No fraudster lives a happy life,they don't always end well too.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nairaland sef Mtcheww
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
What is okpo?mind what you write about me.I'm 60+ and old enough to birth you
fool,do you know my age.you are 60 plus and you open this type of okpo thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by mediainc: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
People come here for kicks, also introverts use online forums a lot, especially one like nairaland where you can conceal your identity...also some people are opinionated, not about rich or poor. Not everyone come here for romance section and gender issues.

The topic seems weird cheesy

Why are you concerned about people's money...focus on your own "richness" grin
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by osuofia2(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Calm down , you know nothing.
The day i codedly saw my MD/CEO browsing nairaland. Na that i fear say Nairaland na big thing.
I got his user name , went down stairs and searched for him. Oboy na so i come de see comments. One hungry fool was even insulting the Man. This a Man that controls Hundred's of Million and can even give him a job at a stop.
Since that day i begin de respect my self for NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:

You are looking for their monikers to chase them abi. DOA.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Lostchild(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:

Iya

1. The things you want in life will not come the way you want it to.

2. You will have to pay a very high price to have the desires of your very heart.

But since you want to have rich guys in your life, then I politely ask you

Will you love to be my friend ? undecided
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lostchild:

Iya

1. The things you want in life will not come the way you want it to.

2. You will have to pay a very high price to have the desires of your very heart.

But since you want to have rich guys in your life, then I politely ask you

Will you love to be my friend ? undecided

I've never find things difficult in my whole life,so I don't have to pay any high price for it.Your Monika is scary, maybe you should find yourself first since you are lost.Hope your day was cool
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
osuofia2:

Calm down , you know nothing.
The day i codedly saw my MD/CEO browsing nairaland. Na that i fear say Nairaland na big thing.
I got his user name , went down stairs and searched for him. Oboy na so i come de see comments. One hungry fool was even insulting the Man. This a Man that controls Hundred's of Million and can even give him a job at a stop.
Since that day i begin de respect my self for NL
Maybe I've insulted a lot of MD and CEO's here,its actually fun on this forum where you mingle irrespective of your status

1 Like

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Slaysor: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
You want to Bam Bam abi?...you want to chill with the big boys?....enter motor come my cabal ka Inu isi ego
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

You want to Bam Bam abi?...you want to chill with the big boys?....enter motor come my cabal ka Inu isi ego
where are your cabals residing?
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why are you so concerned weather big boys are on NL or not.? Don't worry continue you can't escspe been used for ritual this year .
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Slaysor: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Send your aza for immediate cash for easy access to my cabal grin
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:

Why are you so concerned weather big boys are on NL or not.? Don't worry continue you can't escspe been used for ritual this year .
Who want to use an *iyaebe * for rituals? na that day he go meet his doom
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! My Boyfriend Says I Lack Table Manners Because Of This. / I Am Getting Older / Your First Time Visiting Your Girl: What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.