Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. (3852 Views)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

Send your aza for immediate cash for easy access to my cabal grin
You fit be student sef kai.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Mama de mama
Omo mi e kun igbadun
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Thanks mummy!
How are you doing?
I'm fine my son,how are your girlfriends?
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Slaysor: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
You fit be student sef kai.
So student no fit get money abi?...If you get beta figure 8 I go spend money till you tire but if you no get no near my cabal abeg
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

They are all doing well.
Guess your boy friends are doing great too mummy?
I'm too old to be keeping boyfriends, I just got a toyboy to be renewing my blood.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

So student no fit get money abi?...If you get beta figure 8 I go spend money till you tire but if you no get no near my cabal abeg
Where student want see money if not yahoo.Don't worry I full ground remain, for my species na me be the only surviving one.How old are your cabals,hope none of them is below 70?
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Who want to use an *iyaebe * for rituals? na that day he go meet his doom
Don't worry they'll locate you soon. hope you read the news on FP ? Continuér means continue in French angry
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

That's awesome!
Stay blessed and enjoy your toyboy.
Enjoy your girlfriends too.But stop keeping multiple girlfriends, its not good.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:

Don't worry they'll locate you soon. hope you read the news on FP ? Continuér means continue in French angry
Don't worry nothing do me.They can't even remove a strand of hair from my skin.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don't worry nothing do me.They can't even remove a strand of hair from my skin.
Continuér angry
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

'Girlfriends' in this context means female friends without anything attached.
I'm actually single.
All men are single till you see their IV on social media. Our eyes yaf open to this type tey tey.
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Slaysor: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where student want see money if not yahoo.Don't worry I full ground remain, for my species na me be the only surviving one.How old are your cabals,hope none of them is below 70?
I detest anything fraud even though I had opportunities to learn it..I started my business last year and I am doing well,,I have opened branches in other areas so I have money to spoil you,I just want that figure 8 body,na you go chop run
My cabals na old men o,as I don get money I dey see my mates as small pikin o
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

I detest anything fraud even though I had opportunities to learn it..I started my business last year and I am doing well,,I have opened branches in other areas so I have money to spoil you,I just want that figure 8 body,na you go chop run
My cabals na old men o,as I don get money I dey see my mates as small pikin o
I prefer your cabals jare,una young men these days wahala too much, to manipulate una is energy draining
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Not all men mummy!
But most.It's best to be on the safer side
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Lostchild(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
I've never find things difficult in my whole life,so I don't have to pay any high price for it.Your Monika is scary, maybe you should find yourself first since you are lost.Hope your day was cool

I will be found soon. grin

1 Like

Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Slaysor: 5:38am On Feb 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
I prefer your cabals jare,una young men these days wahala too much, to manipulate una is energy draining
Ah!..my cabals no get strength for young girls o...you wan kill am?... you see young blood like me wan follow old men
See for your sake I go allow you manipulate me, anything you tell me I go do...mybody just dey scratch me to send you everything wey dey my account
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Me24engr: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] if you need massive sized cow for TM, giant goats for introduction, extra large ram for sallah just call me "07030315268" I will get you livestock that if you want to resell you would make almost double your total experience especially in location like Lagos. Am in sokoto. Am just a genuine hustler not a big boy
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2022
Slaysor:

Ah!..my cabals no get strength for young girls o...you wan kill am?... you see young blood like me wan follow old men
See for your sake I go allow you manipulate me, anything you tell me I go do...mybody just dey scratch me to send you everything wey dey my account
How much is in your account?
Re: There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. by Slaysor: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
How much is in your account?
More than enough to take you to the moon and back,to get you any flashy car you desire,admire and require.
But pls I am curious,hope the backside is gigantic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? / What My Hilarious Cousin Said (photo Attached) / My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.