Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Think My House Is Haunted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My House Is Haunted (339 Views)

Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think My House Is Haunted by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2022
It was dark and quiet I searched for a taxi to go home but found non, I walked alone in fear along the dark creepy road with little hope of not being kidnapped, well as you know it Nigeria and an ember Month, lot of bad things happen during this period especially at night the fear of being kidnapped or rape makes me increases the pace at which I walk. every step I took send goosebumps to my body. like I'm being followed after few minutes of walking alone in the dark creepy road I finally came across a street light where I saw three able-bodied men walking towards me, the sight of them alone frightened me, I was scared to the scord, I started walking slowly due to the fear. Just before the three men approached me, I heard footsteps behind me, turning back I saw a couple with their two kids, with the look of it, it seems like they were going to night vigil. My nerve was relaxed in a bit of seconds the moment I realized I wasn't the only one walking on the road, I walked fastly passing the three men in front of me as I suspect they are either robbers or rapist, Just few distance after walking away from the men, I heard screams, on turning back, I saw the three men robbering the family that was just few distance away from me, the sight of the gun in their hands almost take out my breath, I ran as fast as my leg could carry me immediately I saw what was happening at my back, it was by luck I wasn't rob since those family where at my back, I turned back to see if anyone was chasing me, to my biggest dismay, two of the men where running after me, I screamed for help as I ran as fast as I can making my heart pound do hard like it about to resp out from my chest.

Despite how far I ran the two men never stop chasing me, I was tired and almost at the bridge of collapsing until I found an old house where I hid properly, luckily for me, the men didn't know the direction I took and where I was hiding, I bend down at the house staring at them from a distance observing their moves, the men where right at the front of the house wandering around, due to how dark and old the house is they never suspected I would be hiding there, the house was as creepy as the men but I rather stayed there than let those men take advantage of me, I said to myself. I was never scared for my life until that night, I was frightened to the cord. After few minutes of wandering around without seeing me, the two men got tired and went back disappointedly to the position it all started.

I stood up from where I was kneeling about to leave the creepy old house where I started hearing cry's if children. The house was indeed dark, dirty and lot of cubwebs in it, how they they be children in here, I thought to myself, it didn't take me time to realize I am in a haunted house, I feared for my life as I walked silently towards the entrance of the house praying within for God to deliver me. The sounds of doors and windows opening without someone actually doing it left me breathless. The instant I got to the entrance of the house I realize I am unable to go out, I called my brother narrating the whole episode to him and giving him my description, my brother was smart enough to know I am in a bad territory, while talking with him, he narrated everything about the house to me, calming me down to relax he would come save me. He told me the house I am in was once owed by a millionaire name Toffee.Mr Toffee was a wealthy influential man who has a lot of houses jewelries and cars, he was so rich that non of his friends knows of his source of income, not even his family, the truth about his source of income was hidden well by him until a fateful day where everything came to an end. It was a beautiful and sunny day, Mr. Toffee whose three children that reside abroad came home with their mother for the Christmas festival. While the three kids were having fun in the garden a heavy rain fell which left everyone talking, no one could understand the cause of the rain and why it would rain during a winter season, the rain fell so heavily that it breached Mr. Toffee gate, broke through the fence and flooded the whole house, unluckily Mr Toffee and his wife were not around that fateful day, the rain was so heavy that it breached the fence of Mr Toffee mansion drowning the three kids. By the time Mr and Mrs Toffee came back it was already too late, their house were in great damage and their three kids were all dead. Mr. Toffee in regret for his action fall down on his kneels as he shed tears, he narrated how he is the caused of everything that has happened. Mr. Toffee flashed back to how he was a wrenched poor church rat with nothing to offer, he was mocked and humiliated because of his predicament. His first wife left him for a rich man due to that, all these was what pushed Mr Toffee into doing what caused his children life's. At first what Mr Toffee would bring into the altar was a ram which would be slaughter by his goddess to the gods and in return he would see some huge amount of money in his room. After few years of indulging in that he was able to build his mansion, bought cars and other properties, got married to his second wife and had three kids, he make sure of sending his wife and kids abroad due to how bad the country is. Mr Toffee did the sacrifices every Christmas period for twenty years, he was fateful to his goddess since it only involved animal sacrifices which he was capable of affording. Everything was going smoothly for him until his wife convince him to let them come over to Nigeria to spend the Christmas. Mr Toffee consent to his wife idea of coming to Nigeria with the kids not knowing fully well he was digging a grave for his kids. After a week of being in Nigeria. It was time for Me Toffee to do his ritual and thus ....
Read more with the link on my signature

(1) (Reply)

# / Strictly For Sport Lovers (funny Football Videos) / Real Estate Agent Dies In A Hotel In Ogun State After Sleeping With Former Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.