Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I'm Rich Because I Kill A Family Member Every Year-man Confesses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Rich Because I Kill A Family Member Every Year-man Confesses (1035 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Rich Because I Kill A Family Member Every Year-man Confesses by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2022
A man has taken to Facebook to make a confession about how he amasses his wealth.

According to the Facebook user who shared his story on 'Your Secrets are mine' page disclosed that he owns clubs, taverns and other businesses and his businesses are always booming because he kills a family member every year.

The man however indicated that he regrets using the blood of family members to make money rituals.

He further revealed that he wants to part ways with the 'occult group' but he needs to bring 9 cows and two family members.

Read the man's full story below & some reactions from social media users:
https://www.browngh.com/im-rich-because-i-kill-a-family-member-every-year-man-confesses-screenshots/

Re: I'm Rich Because I Kill A Family Member Every Year-man Confesses by Olarewaju89: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
undecided

The love of Money is the root of all evil.

What does it profit a man that gain the whole world and loses his soul.

This idiot had murder many innocent people just because he want to enjoy life.

Re: I'm Rich Because I Kill A Family Member Every Year-man Confesses by ahnie: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
shocked

Re: I'm Rich Because I Kill A Family Member Every Year-man Confesses by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Jan 04, 2022
Olarewaju89:
undecidedMoney is the root of all evil.
What does it profit a man who gain the whole world and loses his soul.

This idiot had murder many innocent people just because he want to enjoy life.
Instead, the love of money is the root of all evil...however, that statement is not true. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Rich Because I Kill A Family Member Every Year-man Confesses by Yuakwon3: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
amaesther:
A man has taken to Facebook to make a confession about how he amasses his wealth.

According to the Facebook user who shared his story on 'Your Secrets are mine' page disclosed that he owns clubs, taverns and other businesses and his businesses are always booming because he kills a family member every year.

The man however indicated that he regrets using the blood of family members to make money rituals.

He further revealed that he wants to part ways with the 'occult group' but he needs to bring 9 cows and two family members.

Read the man's full story below & some reactions from social media users:
https://www.browngh.com/im-rich-because-i-kill-a-family-member-every-year-man-confesses-screenshots/

I won't say a word but, cansmbuysmthe9cowsmfromsmtheproceedsmoftheritualismforexitsmrequiresms....tankyo.. grin grin
Re: I'm Rich Because I Kill A Family Member Every Year-man Confesses by Lamanii22(f): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmm hmmmm...
It's good to have money but not the ritual kind of money....

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland CEO ( Seun Osewa ) Had A Clash With His Moderator, Evidence Are Here / Bird Flu - Help With Protecting Your Family / Have They Ever Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.