Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Girlfriend Insists No Sex In 2022 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Insists No Sex In 2022 (4790 Views)

When A Girl Insists On No Sex Before Marriage / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Insists No Sex In 2022 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Op so u have time to trade words with a lady just because of sex... You know What.. You're a bag of shit with no shame
Re: My Girlfriend Insists No Sex In 2022 by blackpanthar: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
olamoses75:
if relationship is not about sex, could you, please tell us what the other gender is bringing to the table beside that sex? Mr NICE GUY!

ask your father what your mother brought to the table if they are still together... stop thinking with your deek.

GROW UP.... relationship based on true love is MORE WORK than emotions.

stop this pilfering and thinking we are trying to soil your fun..... IT WON'T BE FUN when she gets preggy or when it turns into a spiritual nightmare.

a word of warning is the deepest love. ignore at your own risk.

I wish you well bro
Re: My Girlfriend Insists No Sex In 2022 by olamoses75(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
blackpanthar:

ask your father what your mother brought to the table if they are still together... stop thinking with your deek.

GROW UP.... relationship based on true love is MORE WORK than emotions.

stop this pilfering and thinking we are trying to soil your fun..... IT WON'T BE FUN when she gets preggy or when it turns into a spiritual nightmare.

a word of warning is the deepest love. ignore at your own risk.

I wish you well bro
don't you ever think all women are like your mother that only brought her rotten pussy with a couple of saggy breast to your papa house. My mom brought a lot to my dad to the extent that, the man use to dedicate his succes to her. Learn how to argue or make correction in a sensible and not in an abusive manner. Stop thinking through your anus. All those nowadays bitches have nothing to offer in a relationship aside from pussy. Yes, I still repeat it, cus I'm not a SIMP or BITCH (whichever) like you.

P.S My parents marriage is 40yrs plus and still counting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! / Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? / 5 Funny Desperate Lines Nigerian Men Use In Begging For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.