Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol (36287 Views)

My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol / I Am Addicted To Tramadol!!!! Please Help / Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Hungerbadoo: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2022
I feel for you man, but what you're seeing now is childs play compare to the withdrawal symptoms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Take her to psychiatry hospital probably depression pushed her to it
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by wolesmile(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??
Seriously, all these symptoms you highlighted are not from tramadol. Perhaps she is into other drugs.
Before it's ban, I take tramadol twice a day. Morning and night. Keeps me active for the day's activity at the office, and allows me relax at night. Perhaps she is taking it with other stimulants which is gradually turning her into a nut case.
Better get her checked into a home.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2022
What do you mean by 'give (up) their lives to christ'?
MrBrownJay1:
there is only ONE solution...get rid of the liability from your life, you CANT save her!!! just as some give (up) their life to christ, others give theirs to drugs/addiction, and believe me... its easier to get out of the religion scam than drugs!

if this was a sibling/parent/child, i would tell you to waste your money by sending him/her to rehab an hope for the best (as we know it doesnt really work most time), but as a wife/husband, just get rid of the liability and get your sanity back
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MrMacinterchi1: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Afamsi:
It could be an attack, we blame people at times for what they don't have power to control. Take her to a genuine and strong man of God for spiritual scan and deliverance.. Dont forget to thank me after
SMH
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Ybaby: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2022
Ammishaddai:
My brother, marriage is for better or worse . And I believe you took this oath when you got married . So to cut the long story short, you hiding her away will not solve the problem. So I suggest you send for her and take her to see a psychiatrist who will evaluate her , and possibly place her on a rehabilitation program. Because from the little you have said , her mental health is deteriorating quickly , and the sooner you act the better it will be for you and your little son

Thanks!
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Ybaby: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

SMH

Why are you SMH instead of telling him to find his screws and knot his brain back in place.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by alloy123: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2022
TRAMODOL has a very dangerous effects on humans especially if not prescribed by a medical practitioner..
BuyAndSellStuff:

All these strong symptoms for only tramadol?
Check well o
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Fazeman25(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??
Was she a virgin when u married her?
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MrMacinterchi1: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

Why are you SMH instead of telling him to find his screws and knot his brain back in place.
the thing tire me .
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by chiedu7: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

Oga bring her home & pray for God's help.

Then slowly get her off the medicine
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by BigYash: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2022
I blive she was into it before u married her,but una go say e no matter.. She sabi bed game,she dey social. Oya na.. Op carry ur cross..
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by ArinzeUgo: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2022
So it's now u just noticed that ur wife ur married to since is into drugs...lair...ur into drugs with her, just that she don drug pass u...face the consequences with her

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Johel(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

Blend with her...period!...it's all love.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by cocolacec(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
Did your wife have your son by CS? Could a doctor have prescribed the drug to her after childbirth and she got addicted?

https://www.nairaland.com/6336757/how-tramadol-destroyed-life
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Kog45(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2022
ChiOne7:

How can you tell a husband to do away with the wife because of life's challenges? Please, be mature brother
Thank you...a real married man will never do away with his wife cos of life challenges.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Yhungtee44(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Help her replace it with Paracetamol. undecided
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Impregnablefolk: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2022
seborrhic:

It cannot be tramadol she is taking.
Tramadol has a calming,sedative effect,not aggressiveness.
If your story is true she is taking something more serious or has a genuine mental issue.
Let her see a Dr for evaluation.
All dis clueless people sef na wa4 dem O! Every behavioral misconduct or misbehavior is tied 2 Tramadol intake according 2dia prescription. OP dat drug works in harmony wit d Central Nervous System (CNS) n produces a calm n sedative effect not aggression. Abi na Cocaine u wan talk because na em dey gt aggressive outcome. I come in peace!
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Ishilove: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2022
DenreleDave:
You are a very lucky man...... Your wife must be very good in bed oooo gringrin.. I will advise you to monitor her, whenever she takes the drug, you too shud take a tablet...

Den get her to bed.... Make una fvck unasef tire....... Aswear your d**k wunt come down, and she will be high all tru....

After such memorable sex, make una go bathroom den continue then Take your bath... ..

Honestly u r very lucky..... All u need is to rush to a pharmacy and get yours

^^^

This is why there should be an age limit on Nairaland

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by arzizhy: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

Don't send her to her family. She needs rehabilitation and she needs you by her side through the journey.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Adepet222(f): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Ur wife needs medical help. And I will tell u to bring her to Aro in Abeokuta. They will treat her very will she will every go for admission for 2 month. If she can do it I bet u her health will be better. This is not spiritual at all.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by dominique(f): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2022
joshuaidibia:
Tramadol making her aggressive? Hmmm, are you sure? I have guys in PH that does this back in the day but you'll love their character and attitude the most when they take TM. They'll be as calm as a dove and in joyful mood. Check well again if your wife dey mix am.. Abi she no dey chop well before she burst logo? cheesy

They're calm because the drug is controlling their mood. By the time they're unable to continue usage of the drug, withdrawal sets in and they become aggressive and destructive

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Dybala11(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
Pls take her for rehabilitation if you can afford it. Wish you all the best o.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by DenreleDave(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Ishilove:

^^^

ignored
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Dybala11(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE,,,,, whether you like it or not, my opinion stands. you can live with it OR you can live with it, lol!
have a great life!
Nah, your statement straight forward judgement not an opinion at all or even an advice. All the best sha.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Kajaard: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2022
Ishilove:

^^^

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by VeektawUtty: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Medical attention needed
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MansoryMX(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

If I may ask? How old is your wife and how long have you guys been married?

Secondly she has been doing drugs before you guys got married. You just didn’t noticed it. Lastly take her to a good hospital and don’t seek any advice here in Nairaland.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by nurain150(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

Renal toxicity
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by goldmatrix(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Imagine
ChiOne7:

How can you tell a husband to do away with the wife because of life's challenges? Please, be mature brother
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

aggresiveness no be tramadol.. Your wife is doing more than trams

Why did you modify your previous crass comment?
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by MansoryMX(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Afamsi:
It could be an attack, we blame people at times for what they don't have power to control. Take her to a genuine and strong man of God for spiritual scan and deliverance.. Dont forget to thank me after

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) / Guidance On The Use Of Face Masks In Nigeria By NCDC / 8 Common Habits That Are Unhealthy For Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.