Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Wife Addicted To Tramadol - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol (36298 Views)

My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol / I Am Addicted To Tramadol!!!! Please Help / Addicted To Tramadol And Needs A Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Crusadee: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Everyone has his symptoms if it's tramadol, it makes some aggressive
jaeyking:
Aggressiveness from overdose of Tramsundecided

It's quite strange.
Why not take her to a psychiatrist let them check it might be something else.

She might be using the drugs for pain

Cuz I know that one symptoms of tramadol is not really aggressiveness but rather everything about them becomes slow
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by showafrica(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??

I am sure you enjoyed the drug related sex romp at early stage. My woman is fire and hot in bed... That's the effect. However, two solutions is 1 rehab and 2 prayers. Bring her home and follow up, possibly replace the trams with weed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by tonysunkan: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2022
What a pity. She needs professional help. Say no to drugs.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by AfroKnight: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2022
You should divorce her actually or at least separate. She cannot add value to your life anymore and she is a danger you and your child.

If you think she will stop drugs, then you should know the odds, and they don’t look good. It’s 70/30. The probability that she won’t stop is 70%. And that’s putting it mildly.

Protect your child from his mother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by passover221(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2022
If you need your wife back, you should go get her back and help her stop the addiction.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by bjtinz: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2022
dominique:
Rather than dumping her at her parents house, why not take her for rehabilitation at a neuropsychiatric facility?

Most Nigerian men can't handle or manage sick wives, their only solution is to dump the wife with her people. They will now come online to say marriage favours women yen yen yen. How can marriage favour you if you can easily be discarded at anytime? Wives on the other hand are expected to put their life on hold to nurse sick husbands and even his parents. Marriage favours only the women indeed

He's asking for assistance, not your usual men vs women gender wars, please. angry

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by SocialJustice: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
Pls nairalanders, I need help ....my wife is acting strange and I discovered she is doing drugs...she is doing tramadol, this is really affect her mental health and her life in all aspect. She is becoming aggressive and had lost all the attributes that made me marry her. Please what can I do, I sent her to her family few months ago, noticed the situation is getting worst and we have a son together. I am really worried...friends keep calling me about her that she is looking very unkept and looking dirty ....what should I do??
Send her to rehab, look for the nearest one. She has to be cut from the drug. Tramadol is processed heroin, very addictive.

What underlying medical condition introduced her to tramadol or is she a leisure user?
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by SavageResponse(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2022
ChiOne7:

Go and read what you typed again if that wasn't direct definite stereotypical judgement.

Please, it's early in the year. Follow the advice you just dished yourself, " judger "

He has given his opinion which he is entitled to, give your own opinion and move on!
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by bjtinz: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

I think others have said it all. It's unlikely the issue is tramadol. The drug is not known to cause agitation, rather it does the opposite, ie calming down effect.

It could even be deeper marital issues. Is she truly happy in the marriage? She could be turning to drugs as a way out of possible depression. It's time to get professional help.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by enonche85(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2022
ChiOne7:
The internet is not the right place to seek counsel for such situations. Why not try NGO and practitioners that can give you beneficial help?

You just have him an idea of the solution to his problem. That is also help.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Crusadee: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Breaking the addiction of tramadol is not an easy task, it starts from the mind of the addict! You need to talk to her if she really wants to stop it deep inside her mind that's step 1, the 2nd step is a rehab, a real closed rehab where she won't have access to others only the workers and you, not even her friends, no phone, or internet if not she will order for it if the withdrawal hit her.

It's a very big challenge and I want to assure you no matter how she wants to stop it she can't achieve that on her own, she can even start selling household items to buy tramadol

Tramadol is one of the most addictive and hard to break substances on earth. Only a rehab can help you out.

Don't mind all those people telling you it's an attack, dumb her, let her stop etc... Talk to a psychiatrist he'll let you understand more. People in drugs needs help nothing but help they can't stop on their own it's not easy.
poka7:
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by bjtinz: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2022
Moreover how is she able to get the drugs? Last I checked it is supposed to be controlled and I believe NAFDAC/NDLEA has stepped up supervision is recent times.

You can try to find out how she's able to get such endless supply of tbe drugs
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by enonche85(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2022
jaeyking:
Aggressiveness from overdose of Tramsundecided

It's quite strange.
Why not take her to a psychiatrist let them check it might be something else.

She might be using the drugs for pain

Cuz I know that one symptoms of tramadol is not really aggressiveness but rather everything about them becomes slow

You are referring to codein for the slowness.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Yungstallion: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Deborah98:
E shock you cheesy.... Omo na de level we dey now... If Mohammed no go mountain,we go carry dey mountain drop for Mohammed feet...
grin grin
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by greenie77: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2022
KingAzari:

Divorce her and let her deal with the consequences of her action. The best you can do for her is take her to a rehab.

And yet at psychiatric/rehabilitation facilities we see wives coming to visit their husbands with food and new sets of clothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by DenreleDave(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2022
TheZeezle:

My papa na mumu. Also an Animal
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by joshuaidibia(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Tramadol making her aggressive? Hmmm, are you sure? I have guys in PH that does this back in the day but you'll love their character and attitude the most when they take TM. They'll be as calm as a dove and in joyful mood. Check well again if your wife dey mix am.. Abi she no dey chop well before she burst logo? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by vickydevoka(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2022
dominique:
Rather than dumping her at her parents house, why not take her for rehabilitation at a neuropsychiatric facility?

Most Nigerian men can't handle or manage sick wives, their only solution is to dump the wife with her people. They will now come online to say marriage favours women yen yen yen. How can marriage favour you if you can easily be discarded at anytime? Wives on the other hand are expected to put their life on hold to nurse sick husbands and even his parents. Marriage favours only the women indeed
Lol. My dear is both ways o. Women leaves their husband when things are hard. It's happened to my friend. Not all women can endure hardship.
She dumped her 3 kids with him n left . Now de guy is back to grace.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by marsup: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2022
Take her to a rehabilitation center, if there's one in Nigeria.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Openyamind111(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2022
Trams can be very addictive.. I have a female who used to visit me sometimes ago.. she’s addicted to TM and I think it all started from when she was in University.. you see most of these girls are spoilt by their boyfriends while they were in school.. the lady would begged me to help her arrange the TM down anytime she’s coming to visit me.. i thought it was a normal thing for her at first until I noticed that the lady would use the Tm without drinking water.. so I stopped buying it for her.. whenever she’s coming around the only thing she would want me to get for her is TM.. had to find a way of discharging her when It was becoming uncontrollable for me..

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by vickydevoka(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2022
bjtinz:
Moreover how is she able to get the drugs? Last I checked it is supposed to be controlled and I believe NAFDAC/NDLEA has stepped up supervision is recent times.

You can try to find out how she's able to get such endless supply of tbe drugs
I de sell am for my room. Most pharmacy sell tram.
You can hardly be super rich in pharmacy or chemist business without selling illegal or hard drugs.
Something way u by 100 Naira person go come buy am 1k ,or 2k. No be blood money be dat

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by mikaael(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

Search for CADAMS and contact them.......they helped me out with my brother
He is doing fine now
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Jimmy231: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

All these strong symptoms for only tramadol?
Check well o
Thats the effect drug no be ur mate
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Danjikanbauchi: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:
you don't love the woman from beginning, why sending her back to her family, why can't you take her to see a counselor or rehabilitation ? If you really want to change her don't stop her from the drugs at once.

Find out how many tablet do she normally consumed a day. Eg if she do 2 tab a day start giving her 1 for a day then sometimes you can give her 1& halve in two days by so doing you will start jumping days gradually she will be fine.

Don't abandon her monitor her movement and stop all her friends from her side for now.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Take her to a rehab
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by LordReed(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2022
poka7:

Get her into a rehab program ASAP.
Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
there is only ONE solution...get rid of the liability from your life, you CANT save her!!! just as some give (up) their life to christ, others give theirs to drugs/addiction, and believe me... its easier to get out of the religion scam than drugs!

if this was a sibling/parent/child, i would tell you to waste your money by sending him/her to rehab an hope for the best (as we know it doesnt really work most time), but as a wife/husband, just get rid of the liability and get your sanity back

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by Das1mama: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
ChiOne7:
The internet is not the right place to seek counsel for such situations. Why not try NGO and practitioners that can give you beneficial help?
do you know if any of those you mentioned are not in internet? Definitely i guess u are also a professional in area of your field and i know if anyone should voice out, u will definitely councel the person but as regards to your own principles and approach is false. Have a good day sir

1 Like

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by descartes400: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
ChiOne7:

How can you tell a husband to do away with the wife because of life's challenges? Please, be mature brother

Until one day,pursued by her own demons, as a result of overdose on tramadol wakes up and stab the husband to death in his sleep. You will know what's up!

His case may end up this way if care is not taken!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10346849/amp/Woman-smiles-mugshot-arrested-killing-boyfriend-sword-taking-meth.html

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by malvisguy212: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
there is only ONE solution...get rid of the liability from your life, you CANT save her!!! just as some give (up) their life to christ, others give theirs to drugs/addiction, and believe me... its easier to get out of the religion scam than drugs!

if this was a sibling/parent/child, i would tell you to waste your money by sending him/her to rehab an hope for the best (as we know it doesnt really work most time), but as a wife/husband, just get rid of the liability and get your sanity back
stupid comments from ignorance atheist..... that why i say atheism are not morally equivalents .

@op. dont just give up on your wife. fight the battle and victory is assure.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Addicted To Tramadol by jameel6: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2022
You need to seek medical help for her, now she needs you more than ever. Sending her away only worsen the situation and if something bad happen to her you won't forgive yourself. Help her, help her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics) / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / 8 Common Habits That Are Unhealthy For Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.