Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement (12558 Views)

Facebook, Reddit, Google, Linkedin, Microsoft, Twitter And Youtube Issue Joint S / Russia World's Only Floating Nuclear Power Plant Can Power 100000 Nigerian Homes / Abuja Earth Tremors: FEMA Releases Official Press Statement & Safety Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Finquas: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nuk war go sweet die. People go just inhale de tin . Sleep beta sleep of no returns grin
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Cloud007: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ukraine and Russia May start war anytime as nuclear war as been struck out.
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by hammer567: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
THEIR PAPA YANSH! THEIR FADA THERE!

NA WHO THEM DEY TELL THIS ONE? WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER

THIS GENERATION OF NIGERIANS IS DETERMINED TO FREE ITSELF FROM BRITISH BONDAGE AND IF THAT REQUIRES GETTING NUCLEAR WEAPON, SO BE IT.

WE WILL GO NUCLEAR AND THE WORLD WILL STOP FCCKING WITH US.

NIGERIA IS RIGHT BEHIND NORTH KOREA, ISRAEL AND IRAN ON THE LIST OF FUTURE NUCLEAR POWERS, AFTER INDIA AND PAKISTAN.

UNA DEY MAD, UNA WAN GET NUCLEAR WEAPON, MAKE WE NO COME GET, SO U CAN KEEP RAPING US. BLOODY RAPIST!

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Ishitinyourlife: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
hashtagged:
Dem think say dem wise, surrender your nuclear weapons too, instead of having them and preventing other countries (like Iran) from building them. 21st century hypocrisy

When they were bombing Japan with nukes they didn't think these weapons were too harmful. Karma won't rest until us soil is nukes by Russia/China

Russia, China, US, UK and France should dismantle theirs like south Africa and Ukraine let's all have peace of mind.

I wish I can get my hands on one of them. Let me do sucide bombing and wipe all the alhimajiris in Aso rock

They are just wasting Thier time,no actual sensible person believes them
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by kunleham(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
I swear this life no balance at all!!! See sakamaje shocked shocked shocked
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Victorclean1: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
I supports the nuclear disarmament. Again am seriously against nuclear weapons going into the hands of Muslims because of their very high terror tendency.
Pakistan that has nuclear weapons is a threat much more than Russia and USA

1 Like

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by hammer567: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:
I supports the nuclear disarmament. Again am seriously against nuclear weapons going into the hands of Muslims because of their very high terror tendency.

IRAN GO SOON JOIN THEM.

LAS, LAS, NA ALL OF US GO GET THAT NUCLEAR WEAPON.

NOTING DEY HAPPEN!

MAN MUST TO DIE ONCE.
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by oyejideogunjumo: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omniman:
sad
Abeg shey Nigeria get any nuclear power plant
. For where? Even our hydro power plant is not working.

1 Like

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by BigBashiru: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
hammer567:
THEIR PAPA YANSH! THEIR FADA THERE!

NA WHO THEM DEY TELL THIS ONE? WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER

THIS GENERATION OF NIGERIANS IS DETERMINED TO FREE ITSELF FROM BRITISH BONDAGE AND IF THAT REQUIRES GETTING NUCLEAR WEAPON, SO BE IT.

WE WILL GO NUCLEAR AND THE WORLD WILL STOP FCCKING WITH US.

NIGERIA IS RIGHT BEHIND NORTH KOREA, ISRAEL AND IRAN ON THE LIST OF FUTURE NUCLEAR POWERS.

UNA DEY MAD, UNA WAN GET NUCLEAR WEAPON, MAKE WE NO COME GET, SO U CAN KEEP RAPING US. BLOODY RAPIST!

You know the truth and you know history....
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Newboss(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Who these ones wan deceive? Abeg make every country build up their nuclear arsenal o.

Yeye people
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by hammer567: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

You know the truth and you know history....

DONT MIND THEM.

SMALL THING, U GO HEAR AMERICA NUCLEAR BOMBER HEADING TO NORTH KOREA.

THIS IS THE RUBBISH THEY WANT TO CONTINUE DOING.

THREATENING UNARMED NATIONS, LIKE SAY THEM NO DEY DIE.

1 Like

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:
Pakistan has not used it nuclear weapon but your spiritual fathers have used it before.The Muslims are in their countries ,but US is in every part of the world causing destruction to weaker nations. Its not about religion the only reason north Korea is still standing strong is the because if their nuclear weapons.
Please leave Muslims alone and face the problems you have in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by hammer567: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
jackslow:
Pakistan has not used it nuclear weapon but your spiritual fathers have used it before.The Muslims are in their countries ,but US is in every part of the world causing destruction to weaker nations. Its not about religion the only reason north Korea is still standing strong is the because if their nuclear weapons.

ONLY STORY I WILL ACCEPT IS NUCLEAR NATIONS LIKE CHINA, RUSSIA, UK, FRANCE AND US WILL NEVER ATTACK NON-NUCLEAR NATIONS.

WHEN USA START ATTACKING NATIONS LILE LIBYA OR IRAQ, THAT TO ME LOOK LIKE STRAIGHT FORWARD RAPE AND PAEDOPHILE ACTIVITY.

BIG AND ARMED USA ON TOP UNARMED LIBYA AND IRAN.

TOMORROW IT WILL BE BIG AND ARMED UK COMING TO FIGHT UNARMED NIGERIA.

IF U CAN HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON, IT MEANS YOU SHOULD PICK A FIGHT WITH COUNTRIES YOUR SIZE THAT EQUALLY HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON.

2 Likes

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Ojukwu007(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
When the world gravitate towards a peaceful treaty of this nature then know that the END is imminent. It's TIME.
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by 1950Mack: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Vampires grin
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by hammer567: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2022

The People’s Republic of China, the French Republic, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and the United States of America consider the avoidance of war between Nuclear-Weapon States

MAKE THESE IDIOTS NO DEY TELL US NONSENSE LIKE, WE HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON, SO LET US NOT FIGHT EACH OTHER.

I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THE WHITE MAN IS A COWARD.

A FIGHT WITH A FELLOW NUCLEAR POWER IS BOUND TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOD PROPHECY BECAUSE GOD WILL NOT LIKE THE TYPE OF RAPE TAKING PLACE HERE ON EARTH AGAINST NATIONS UNARMED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPON.
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Bluntemperor: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
kamokaze10:
Nonsense

They are not sincere, especially the Chinese and the Russians!
•who built the North Korea Nuclear for them?
•who is building the Iranian's own- under disguise! They should stop disturbing us,as other nations are also interested in it's acquisitions- legally or illegally!
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by BigBashiru: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
jackslow:

It is alleged that the vast majority of terrorist organisations in Africa are funded and trained by Britain France and USA

1 Like

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by hammer567: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
BigBashiru:

It is alleged that the vast majority of terrorist organisations in Africa are funded and trained by Britain France and USA

THERE MUST BE AN EXCUSE TO HAVE A MILITARY BASE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

SO, THEY ARM AND SUSTAIN INSURGENCY, THIS WAY EVENTUALLY, THEY CAN PUT BOOTS ON GROUND AND SECURE WHATEVER RESOURCES THEY ARE AFTER IN YOUR COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Drthobbie: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Of these five nuclear power houses or States, I see only one sure alliance: US, UK & France. Russia & China may or may not form an alliance, with Iran seriously fighting to be on the table, the dynamics may just change.

The world, not many of these leaders of powerful nations really hope we don't get to experience the use of this highly dangerous weapon.
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by dejt4u(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omniman:
sad
Abeg shey Nigeria get any nuclear power plant
no, we only have a nuclear research reactor in zaria

1 Like

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by CSTRR: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Very convenient to say.

When you already have Nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by CSTRR: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
dejt4u:
Nigeria had a functional reactor and we gave it away.

China took it away through pressure from the US.
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by DenreleDave(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
hashtagged:
Dem think say dem wise, surrender your nuclear weapons too, instead of having them and preventing other countries (like Iran) from building them. 21st century hypocrisy

When they were bombing Japan with nukes they didn't think these weapons were too harmful. Karma won't rest until us soil is nukes by Russia/China

Russia, China, US, UK and France should dismantle theirs like south Africa and Ukraine let's all have peace of mind.

I wish I can get my hands on one of them. Let me do sucide bombing and wipe all the alhimajiris in Aso rock

Ur comment is very mumuish....
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by hammer567: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
dejt4u:

WE NEED TO ARRANGE SECRET LOCATION TO START OUR OWN NUCLEAR PROGRAMME.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD AND HOW TO END ALL OUR PROBLEMS.
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by CSTRR: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Dmacqh(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Post the source and the white paper
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by BigBashiru: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
hammer567:

THERE MUST BE AN EXCUSE TO HAVE A MILITARY BASE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

SO, THEY ARM AND SUSTAIN INSURGENCY, THIS WAY EVENTUALLY, THEY CAN PUT BOOTS ON GROUND AND SECURE WHATEVER RESOURCES THEY ARE AFTER IN YOUR COUNTRY.

There is only one country that fights UK France USA Germany Italy colonial activities in Africa.... that country is Russia....thats why the west(UK France etc) hates them so much
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by membranus: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
updatechange:
God's not dead smiley

I think he has been preparing us for something like invasion of the extraterrestrial life... Which is hypothetical life that may occur outside Earth and which did not originate on Earth. Such life might range from simple prokaryotes to the intelligent beings and even sapient beings, possibly bringing forth civilizations that might be far more advanced than humanity.

So incase them do Weyrey, I trust say Naija no go Carry last grin

There is no extraterrestrial lives in the universe outside the earth. Believing so came from the wild imaginations of science fiction writers.

And man will continue to exist in this earth or in a new one till eternity, so says our God who is not "dead".
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by MangekyoAlt: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Aye
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Victorclean1: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
jackslow:

Please am very sorry for my comment. I mentioned Muslims because all the world known terrorists and terror organisations were from Islam.

Even in Nigeria, look at Boko Haram, can't you see how they waste innocent souls. Some through suicide bombing and other means. The worst is that they shout Allah hu akbar before committing the killing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator / Full Moon Affects Sleep Quality / Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.