Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement (12549 Views)

Facebook, Reddit, Google, Linkedin, Microsoft, Twitter And Youtube Issue Joint S / Russia World's Only Floating Nuclear Power Plant Can Power 100000 Nigerian Homes / Abuja Earth Tremors: FEMA Releases Official Press Statement & Safety Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by kokomilala(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
They're mad. They built nuclear arsenals and asked the rest of the world to denuclearize. India and Brazil didn't listen to them. India detonated her first nuclear device in 1974,cementing her place as a third world leader. Nigeria should have develop ed her own nuclear capacity to levels where it would constitute credentials for Nigeria as a regional leader.But this is a useless country.
When H.G. Wells wrote The World Set Free ,on the eve of World War 1 in 1917,he coined the term ATOIMC BOMB,and predicted that a nuclear apocalypse would engulf the world,but Europe would become a utopia. How wrong he was in that sense! America's detonation of the atomic bomb on the wo Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, changed the course of WW2 and convulsed the world political centres, removing Britain and France, and entrenching the US and USSR.
Africa needs to develop her own nuclear programme too to levels where it can start a THIRD WORLD WAR. This is an excerpt from an article I've just finished writing .I'm yet to publish it.
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by tamdun: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:

Please am very sorry for my comment. I mentioned Muslims because all the world known terrorists and terror organisations were from Islam.

Even in Nigeria, look at Boko Haram, can't you see how they waste innocent souls. Some through suicide bombing and other means. The worst is that they Allah hu akbar before committing the killing.
U guys are hypocrites, below is the video of hillary Clinton admitting they arm isis and alqaeda, but u guys will never say anything about that, is hillary former secretary of state a muslim? Is U.S a muslim country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5c4QmCnXkM
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Victorclean1: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
tamdun:

U guys are hypocrites, below is the video of hillary Clinton admitting they arm isis and alqaeda, but u guys will never say anything about that, is hillary former secretary of state a muslim? Is U.S a muslim country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5c4QmCnXkM

It seems you don't listen to Hillary Clinton speach. Do USA also sponsored the knife they use to cut human head ?

That's what USA want to spilt USSR. Due to preaching of annihilation of kafir with the promise of 72 Virgin, made it mandatory to accept the sponsorship, knowing too well they need it in future.

Truly, USA sponsored them to defeat USSR and not for terrorism while their teaching preachs terrorism through Hadith etc. Tell me why they shout Allah hu akbar before beheading people?

Islamic preaching is never for peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Trevor007007(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Did anyone noticed that Mr righteousness did not comment on his usual dooms day gebrish? This people don fall guy man hand, even Russia and China dey support non proliferation of nuclear bombs, rapture have been delayed.
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by tamdun: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:

It seems you don't listen to Hillary Clinton speach. Do USA also sponsored the knife they use to cut human head ?

That's what they USA want to spilt USSR. Due to preaching of annihilation of kafir with the promise of 72 Virgin made it mandatory to accept the sponsorship, knowing too well they need it in future.

Truly, USA sponsored them to defeat USSR and not for terrorism while their teaching preachs terrorism through Hadith etc. Tell me why they shout Allah hu akbar before beheading people?

Islamic preaching is never for peace

U always find a way to defend them even after hearing what hillary said, @ the bolded, pls tell me where the Quran teaches violence
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Victorclean1: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2022
tamdun:

U always find a way to defend them even after hearing what hillary said, @ the bolded, pls tell me where the Quran teaches violence

Am not talking about Koran, what about Hadith?. Why trying to use tacqiyaa on me?. Koran is not the only holy book of Islam!!!!. Am termed the bolded cos I said the truth.

Every Muslim have the obligation to live a life of prophet Muhammed .Did prophet Muhammad kill people when he was alive?, Please answer me.

I STILL MAINTAIN THAT THEIR PREACHING IS NOT FOR PEACE OR COHABITATION WITH THE KAFIR.

Why did Islam prefer to use istishadi rather than tawba in atonement for sin despite the fact that Islam abhor suicide? Answer Mr Islamic teacher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by tamdun: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Victorclean1:

Am not talking about Koran, what about Hadith?. Why trying to use tacqiyaa on me?. Koran is not the only holy book of Islam!!!!. Am termed the bolded cos I said the truth.

Every Muslim have the obligation to live a life of prophet Muhammed .Did prophet Muhammad kill people when he was alive?, Please answer me.

I STILL MAINTAIN THAT THEIR PREACHING IS NOT FOR PEACE OR COHABITATION WITH THE KAFIR.

Why did Islam prefer to use istishadi rather than tawba in atonement for sin despite the fact that Islam abhor suicide? Answer Mr Islamic teacher
And u are yet to provide any evidence? Which hadith are u talking about exactly?
U saw and heard what hilary/us did and Ignore them but its very convenient for u to point fingers at muslim, no matter what you say, am sure the smart ones among u know what's going on
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by franksam2009: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Freaking hypocrites!!!! You didn't say all these When u were building yours and bombing Japan with it,, but now u are scared of other countries having same weapons you are stock piling and always upgrading and remodeling. Nonesense
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by Victorclean1: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2022
tamdun:

And u are yet to provide any evidence? Which hadith are u talking about exactly?
U saw and heard what hilary/us did and Ignore them but its very convenient for u to point fingers at muslim, no matter what you say, am sure the smart ones among u know what's going on

Hillary said they equipped the Middle East to combat the power of encroaching USSR. US succeeded in their tactics and USSR divided into many nations.

Hillary did not say they gave them ammunition to commit terrorism.

Did US also sponsored the knives Islam use in slaughtering and cutting off the head through the neck?. Please answer Mr Islamic teacher.

Did USA also sponsored the northern Nigeria especially the Fulani to be moving around with daggers?. Do they also sponsored all other evil happening in middle east and Africa?
Re: Non-proliferation Of Nuclear Weapons: Five Nuclear Powers Issue Joint Statement by milliondollas(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
IMAGINE NUCLEAR WEAPON IN THE HAND OF THOSE ANIMALISTIC 72 VIRGIN PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Moon Affects Sleep Quality / Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App / Www.eskimi.com – M.eskimi.com Download App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.