Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday (47684 Views)

Blessing Okoro Mocks Nkechi Blessing Over Her Fake Mercedes Benz Saga / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching / Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Generalwoodz(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
I just dey advise young ones, no ever follow wetin this people dey do for internet, if you try it; you will likely end up in police station, suicide or depressed. Some of these people are doing adverts for people, most of them; their parents are car dealers etc Work hard and God will help you out. Don't go and copy them....

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
LordIsaac:

I've watched movies of big men with zero tolerance for indiscipline in their kids. But, Nigeria's "big men's" children sha...

Where is the Indiscipline? Do you know she is adult?

You need to invest this critical thinking in your personal life. Cos I have not seen why an adults life style worries you.

She is not a baby mama, prostitute, lesbian, liability or cultist, and you say she is indisciplined

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by 1950Mack: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Watttt shocked....rolls wetin....omooo....walahi I must blow :- undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by havenz(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Which one be fake birthday again, all this rich people feeding on the poor one's.
...for i know the thought i have for you... God please favor the real Hustler like us on Nairaland.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by yusfatedeeprof(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wait o, don't tell me this is Cuppy's head grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by PavillionEnergy: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
post=109050838:
All for the grams

When will Buhari gift you your own RR?
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nice.

To this boy called Ikonsi, in the bar here drinking Life beer and misbehaving, maybe after ur papa give ur mama Volkswagen beetle, u go dey go house grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
havenz:
Which one be fake birthday again, all this rich people feeding on the poor one's.
...for i know the thought i have for you... God please favor the real Hustler like us on Nairaland.

Hello!

If you invest very well, your kids will live this life

You have to understand that this people you see, one generation has sacrificed for them

If you want to make it legitimately and make your kids among shakers and doers, the time is now.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by OVikkytan49: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
I hope other celebs won't start doing their own fake birthday too.
Before you know it, they will make it a trend.
We too like to dey celebrate nonsense in Nigeriagrin
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by topoftheworld(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
What are the process to become a crossed gender?
It seems those genders are catching out big time this days.. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by starz100: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Vanity, all is vanity. How many times and how long will she drive this car. All na publicity stunt jare.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by meobizy(f): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
See her mango head. Nigerian women have skulls like dilapidated highways. Thank God for growing hair and buying weaves.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dukio:

My gee, HUSTLE!!!

HUSTLE OHH!!

But cuppy no de hustle now
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by dapaiks: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
If you gerit, you gerit cool

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by AdemolaA2: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
isaiah4life:
Nawa oo! If you are famous or you are of the other gender, you will get unsolicited gifts.

But if you are nobody, they will tell you to go and hustle.

How banal!

Na so preek gender don suffer tire …
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
We4all:
She also might have bought it herself and mentioned the friend just to chase clout and gain followers for both of them.

Mummu thank God you admit she can afford it
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
LordIsaac:

I've watched movies of big men with zero tolerance for indiscipline in their kids. But, Nigeria's "big men's" children sha...

You said "movie"

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by We4all: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Mummu thank God you admit she can afford it

Olodo, are you her pa?
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by juman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omo baba olowo.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by jaxxy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If I was femi, I'll be deeply embarrassed I gave birth to someone that embarrasses me on a daily basis.

Dustbin Trash undecided

She will walk into anywhere with more respect than those not embarrassing their families.

Being open and acceptable is not an embarrassment. Her lifestyle is quite different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
No pressure
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omo if you like jump from man to man
One day I go suck and squeeze your big boobs
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Lekison(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If I was femi, I'll be deeply embarrassed I gave birth to someone that embarrasses me on a daily basis.
People like you should be locked up in a dungeon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by juman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Fake news to trend.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Curious346: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Huhn
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by BleedTears: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Big man no dey reason like that
Says who, have you seen dangote children abi the man no get children?
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by havenz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bro i have never been in my comfort zone, every day hustle and i believe my God is just minutes ahead to bless mua, God bless you too, amen
HacheNoire:

Hello!

If you invest very well, your kids will live this life

You have to understand that this people you see, one generation has sacrificed for them

If you want to make it legitimately and make your kids among shakers and doers, the time is now.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by NoFucksToGive: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nice.

To this boy called Ikonsi, in the bar here drinking Life beer and misbehaving, maybe after ur papa give ur mama Volkswagen beetle, u go dey go house grin grin grin grin

What is wrong with this person behind this account ? Always so crude and thuggish.

What does that person's father have to do with anything? And why are you telling us?
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
havenz:
Bro i have never been in my comfort zone, every day hustle and i believe my God is just minutes ahead to bless mua, God bless you too, amen

Wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by dangotesmummy: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:
shey envy no go kill you like this
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by dangotesmummy: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:
shey envy no go kill you like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.