Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday (47691 Views)

Blessing Okoro Mocks Nkechi Blessing Over Her Fake Mercedes Benz Saga / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching / Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by tonididdy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jakumo:
Wow, this woman has turned into a fat slob.

So sad because she used to look halfway decent with a fit body. Now she just let it go and eats like a fat overfed piglet.

The ugliness is not restricted to her outward appearance either. This woman is ugly inside as well, to think that flaunting her daddy's money is going to win her fans.

My prediction is that this arrogant hippopotamus will die of a drug overdose before she turns 40. She is clearly not happy in a real sense and is bound to seek solace by ingesting alcohol and dangerous drugs.

Na wa oh, all this venom .... shocked shocked shocked untop another persin pikin undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Awoo88: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If I was femi, I'll be deeply embarrassed I gave birth to someone that embarrasses me on a daily basis.
No vex but u no get sense
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by KingAzubuike(f): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Awoo88:

No vex but u no get sense
Baba to bie ni o get sense.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by HRSweetness(f): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2022
LordIsaac:

I've watched movies of big men with zero tolerance for indiscipline in their kids. But, Nigeria's "big men's" children sha...

Yes you've watched movies but this is reality. By the way you can patiently wait to father your own daughter and raise her as you deem fit.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by rafcrown(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2022
IRO PO. GO AND MARRY.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by jaxxy(m): 12:40am On Jan 04, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Remove social media, and then these yeyebrities fit kill themselves because of lack of attention... Mostly the girls.

lipsrsealed

It’s just for their fans they still enjoy their lives without social media. I think social media is even toxic.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by Jlow2: 5:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Just know that this girl can do anything to trend, her type can not even dress well or make good hair because they re confused on what is good enough, this her childishness wnt stop anytime soon till she is 40 and above.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by ofiko123(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Happy birthday to DJ cuppy..
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by iampreciouss: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2022
So DJ cuppy is bald
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by naijakissleave(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Dukio:

My gee, HUSTLE!!!

HUSTLE OHH!!

Hustle na SIN! According to COZA Pastor
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by l0uie(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Big man no dey reason like that

No dey talk wetin you no know. For the fact say femi d mum about his daughter's behavior no mean say e no dey disturb am abi e no dey reason am.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by l0uie(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
ofiko123:
Happy birthday to DJ cuppy..

Bross, e be like say you just wan wish person happy byeday oh. You no see say na wash? Na fake, baba.
Re: DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday by goodheart01: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

When will Buhari gift you your own RR?

U no go allow make him enjoy him 30k monthly Buhari allowance? Him go soon report u to NLPoliceWoman wey like vulture meat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.