Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools (24973 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by CannibalTorment: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Interesting!

In 2023, Nigerians have the choice to either choose a united Nigeria by "handing" the presidency to an Igbo man.

Or

Finally organize a referendum for Biafra.

It's either A or B. No middle to it.

Ndi ala!
So Igbos think presidency is like biscuits you given to nasty and naughty children that are throwing tantrum and destroying properties to pacify them from crying like a frustrated rabies mad dogs

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by helinues: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
gidgiddy:

They dint need to enforce it, people will naturally obey. Outsiders may see IPOB as a terrorist group but people in the east do not

Okay, Should Arewa and Oduduwa people also impose their regional anthems in all schools?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by AntiBMC(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pakute:

You must be dumb if you didn't know Azikiwe, your hero, advocated that Nigeria is an indissoluble union. Pull out a chair, sit down and enjoy the breakfast Azikiwe served you.

Ur father is the grand patron of all dvmb folks, so no hard feelings there. Look around you, mad c0w...times have changed. If our ‘hero’, Azikiwe advocated for unity then, ur ancestors, danfodio and ahmadu Bello advocated for fulanization of Nigeria. Pull out a chair, dvmb fvck, and keep watching us fight until we get our freedom. Stop fidgeting and leaping like a one-legged frog from one Igbo thread to the other.

The way I see it, we are d ones serving u unity-begging parasites breakfast, accept ur L and move on. Stop crying on Igbo threads...you wailing l0ut.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Terorislam: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
The illiterates/irresponsible People of Biafra.

A group of people that have not attracted a single development to their region except killing and destruction..

For their minds, they have made an order.. So non indigenes would also be following them singing Biafra Anthem.. May be same should be applied across the regions

Ajoka set of people
. If I talk now you will be calling on the mods to ban me, anyway profet Muhammed was also an illeterate when he was raping Aish.a

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by mrvitalis(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

A group of people that have not attracted a single development to their region except killing and destruction..

For their minds, they have made an order.. So non indigenes would also be following them singing Biafra Anthem.. May be same should be applied across the regions

Ajoka set of people
Which igbo man still sings national anthem only those shoes salary depends on it

Your type claim to love igbos but he the first to celebrate bad things in Igbo land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by OfficialAwol(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pakute:

Yes na, the treachery that would cause Azikiwe to ever regret aligning with his masters up north even in his grave.

Everything Azikiwe ever wanted, he got.

Premier of Eastern Region

Governor-General

President.

Not so with Awolowo. Dude died with an unfulfilled dream.

Guess who is regretting in the grave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by OfficialAwol(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
CannibalTorment:
So Igbos think presidency is like biscuits you given to nasty and naughty children that are throwing tantrum and destroying properties to pacify them from crying like a frustrated rabies mad dogs

We will answer in 2023

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by helinues: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Which igbo man still sings national anthem only those shoes salary depends on it

Your type claim to love igbos but he the first to celebrate bad things in Igbo land

Alaye,refuse the urge to shalaye, should other regions also impose their regional anthems in all schools?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Pakute: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
AntiBMC:

Ur father is the grand patron of all dvmb folks, so no hard feelings there. Look around you, mad c0w...times have changed. If our ‘hero’, Azikiwe advocated for unity then, ur ancestors, danfodio and ahmadu Bello advocated for fulanization of Nigeria. Pull out a chair, dvmb fvck, and keep watching us fight until we get our freedom. Stop fidgeting and leaping like a one-legged frog from one Igbo thread to the other.

The way I see it, we are d ones serving u unity-begging parasites breakfast, accept ur L and move on. Stop crying on Igbo threads...you wailing l0ut.
Look at this dumb head. You're killing and cannibalizing your parents in the east while we are watching you on TV.. Goat.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by mrvitalis(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Alaye,refuse the urge to shalaye, should other regions also impose their regional anthems in all schools?
What's mine business ...Igbo is a nation bigger than most European nations ..we have a will to do things we want

The question is what's your business ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by sirp9898(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Putindbutt:
Very good, these fools want to start what they can't finish. I will willingly join the Nigerian Army to finish off as many as possible.

Come make we use you do sacrifice get more and more money and power

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Pakute: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Governor-General

President.

Yes na, he wanted to be a side kick to Balewa which he got. He would later betray Biafra, came back and died with no honour from his kinsmen. His tomb was carved in and his decayed bones stinks out before Buhari came to the rescue of his family and renovated his mausoleum.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by omenkaLives(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
The Cannibals have issued the threat. When they start killing those children found "violating" this, some scrawny little boneheads here would start screaming DSS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Maxymilliano(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
You cannot run a country inside a country. The national anthem symbolizes the sovereignty of a country. Forcing people to stop it and sing a different thing is an assault on the nation's sovereignty and a declaration of war.

16 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by helinues: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

What's mine business ...Igbo is a nation bigger than most European nations ..we have a will to do things we want

The question is what's your business ?

Imagine using question to answer my question.

Egbami

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by mrvitalis(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Imagine using question to answer my question.

Egbami
Double digits IQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Igbokid: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Governor-General

President.

You mean Azikwe's only ambition was to become Balewa/Sardauna's man servant grin grin

Azikwe didn't try to become president in 1979 and 1983 for a clown with zero knowledge of history to disparage his legacy like this.

You should do less of mpummuri and read more .

I love Azikwe's destiny tho grin grin
How he ended up calling his fellow Igbos who were fighting for their survival during the war rebels .
How he defected to the Federal side in the middle of a war.
Such a flip flopping amoral clown he was .

I would be ashamed to sing Azikwe's praise If I were Ibo grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Igbokid: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Double digits IQ
Anencephalic grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Igbokid: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pakute:

Yes na, he wanted to be a side kick to Balewa which he got. He would later betray Biafra, came back and died with no honour from his kinsmen. His tomb was carved in and his decayed bones stinks out before Buhari came to the rescue of his family and renovated his mausoleum.
He's just trying to save face here..
Azikwe's legacies are known and I'm afraid they aren't positive .
From the coup to betraying his own kind in the middle of a war grin

He even labeled the cantankerous coward Ojukwu - a rebel

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Igo9(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good one ipob.. nigeria is for only animals...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by nadisms: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
I see people who do not reside in the east making noise online and saying all manner of things against IPOB.. I was born and raised here... And I will tell you that IPOb enjoys the support of almost everybody here even the children sef..

If you want to know the support base of IPOB enter communities and markets ,then you will understand...

IPOB is a government in the east and they call the shots... Even our governors knows this..

This Biafra anthem would be implemented if they want...

Let people who doesnt live in the east continue making noise

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Where would they enforce this new order now?

The schools Igbos built or which one?
Helinues slayer of ipob cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Reflect7: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
AntiBMC:
Marriage is not by force. We must not stay together to thrive. We have given unity a chance for over a century and it's not working, let's also give division a chance and see what comes out of it.

Enough of the unity-begging and mindless killings. Separation is a must.

SO GET THE FU.C.K OUT. WHO IS STOPPING YOU?

YOUR LEADER REJECTED A 'BIAFRA' WITH IGBO STATES ALONE, SAYING YOU MUST HAVE THE OIL PRODUCING STATES OF THE SOUTH SOUTH.

YOU ARE THIEVES AND CRIMINALS WHO JUST WANT TO LOOT NIGERIA'S OIL RESERVES.

IF YOU WANT TO GO, GO WITH YOUR DAMN, LANDLOCKED IGBO SELVES AND LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE.

NOBODY WILL STOP YOU.

BUT NO. NIGERIA WILL NOT LET YOU SECEDE WITH THE SOUTH-SOUTH.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

FCKING THIEVES!!!

I rejected Biafra with 5 Igbos states alone - Kanu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by jmoore(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
nadisms:
I see people who do not reside in the east making noise online and saying all manner of things against IPOB.. I was born and raised here... And I will tell you that IPOb enjoys the support of almost everybody here even the children sef..

If you want to know the support base of IPOB enter communities and markets ,then you will understand...

IPOB is a government in the east and they call the shots... Even our governors knows this..

This Biafra anthem would be implemented if they want...

Let people who doesnt live in the east continue making noise

Biafra is the government?
Many states have passed their budget. Where is the budget of IPOB?

The students wrote NECO. They should have written Biafra Examination Council.

Anambra government just commissioned an airport, which airport has IPOB built?

Bokoharam was also enjoying huge support in the north till it reached out of control. So majority supporting IPOB doesn't change the fact that they are terrorist group.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Fejoku: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Putindbutt:
Very good, these fools want to start what they can't finish. I will willingly join the Nigerian Army to finish off as many as possible.
You will die in your first operation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by OfficialAwol(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Igbokid:

You mean Azikwe's only ambition was to become Balewa/Sardauna's man servant grin grin

Azikwe didn't try to become president in 1979 and 1983 for a clown with zero knowledge of history to disparage his legacy like this.

You should do less of mpummuri and read more .

I love Azikwe's destiny tho grin grin
How he ended up calling his fellow Igbos who were fighting for their survival during the war rebels .
How he defected to the Federal side in the middle of a war.
Such a flip flopping amoral clown he was .

I would be ashamed to sing Azikwe's praise If I were Ibo grin grin

For your mind you have said something nobody else knows.

Oshe awon scholar

Azikiwe contested and failed twice but Awolowo was a serial contestant but never succeeded until he died with unfulfilled ambition like Tinubu would.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by adamsmith914: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Governor-General

President.

Odumegwu Ojukwu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Reflect7: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
jmoore:

Biafra is the government?
Many states have passed their budget. Where is the budget of IPOB?

The students wrote NECO. They should have written Biafra Examination Council.

Anambra government just commissioned an airport, which airport has IPOB built?

Bokoharam was also enjoying huge support in the north till it reached out of control. So majority supporting IPOB doesn't change the fact that they are terrorist group.

Don't mind him. WHEN THE ARMY GOES IN THERE TO FLUSH THEIR CRIMINAL TERRORIST BUMS OUT, THEY WILL START SQUEALING 'HUMAN RIGHTS' LIKE SQUIRRELS.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
I havent even forget how to song the Nigeriansn national song and neither have my kids

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by adamsmith914: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
gidgiddy:
I dont even remember how to sing the Nigerian national anthem and neither do my children
Illegal immigrant you have forgotten how to sing the Nigeria National Anthem?

That is why you are suffering in Nigeria, the sooner you find your way back to Yaoundé the better for you.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by adamsmith914: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
techWriter3:
I havent even forget how to song the Nigeriansn national song and neither have my kids
Thank Jehovah that you have forgotten how to song the anthem? Nigeria doesn’t need rejects like you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Ajoka set of people
Look at this Bast**d calling Biafrans illiterate. A fulani illiterate thinking so high of himself. Product of quota system

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NNPC Driver Sells Fuels From His Truck....(pix) / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve / Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.