Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools (24981 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Conrod: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Tingotoe:
You and your kids are inconsequential in the Nigerian scheme of things. Your Biafra remains a mirage your kids will never see
And you forgot that it took just a single shot from an "inconsequential man" in 1914 to ignite the first world war.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by peculiar2233: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by akdjr(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Not singing the national anthem will only make the federal government unleash their arsenal against your region (east) cos doing so is like fighting the sovereignty of Nigeria. If truly you all want Biafra as widely agitated, all Ibo across the country should shut down their business, resign from any government job, appointment or whatsoever and relocate to the east. I bet you the federal government will be left with no option than to call for the referendum and all these will be settle once and for all.
OfficialAwol:
Interesting!

In 2023, Nigerians have the choice to either choose a united Nigeria by "handing" the presidency to an Igbo man.

Or

Finally organize a referendum for Biafra.

It's either A or B. No middle to it.

Ndi ala!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by juman(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Emergingnation0:
We're apparently working towards that..

Be quick.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by omenkaLives(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2022
gidgiddy:
I dont even remember how to sing the Nigerian national anthem and neither do my children
Tomorrow, this same terrorists spokesman would come out to claim ipob gave no such order when they start killing and eating children or shooting up schools found "violating" the "order".

When the killings begin, they'd blame everything around them but themselves. Once they're done taking enough lives, they'd go back and "suspend" the order.

May your kids rip the reward of your actions, amen.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by EdwardRandy(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Putindbutt:
Very good, these fools want to start what they can't finish. I will willingly join the Nigerian Army to finish off as many as possible.
I'll like to meet you in the East when you come bro. Bigger fool.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-henceforth-no-more-nigerian-national-anthems-in-south-east-schools/amp

EDO GOVERNMENT STATE PLEASE TAKE NOTE

WE SHOULD STOP DECEIVING OUrSELF AS NIGERIANS

THEY HAVE ALREADY STARTED DRIVING US OUT OF OUR COMMUNITY .IN EDO STATE

TODAY WE HAVE PEOPLE IN IDP CAMP

SPITS

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by omenkaLives(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Collinsaik:
Nigeria must do the needful by handing over presidency to ndigbo if they want to lay this agitation to rest once and for all. a stich in time saves nine. my two cent
Nigerias will not vote an igbo man to be president to stop Igbos from killing Igbos.

Your comment is a very silly one to say the least. Of Okoros think they'd blackmail or threaten us into voting one of theirs, they've got another thing coming. With all the threats from Asari, Tompolo, Avengers, etc Nigerians still did what they desired. Ipob cant do shit. They'd only succeed in destroying the south east.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Onuoha1234(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2022
If Nairaland stops repeating what ipob said then ipo; order will be no use,Stop publicizing Ipob for any reason,

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by fredoooooo: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2022
Elenu
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by gidgiddy: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Tomorrow, this same terrorists spokesman would come out to claim ipob gave no such order when they start killing and eating children or shooting up schools found "violating" the "order".

When the killings begin, they'd blame everything around them but themselves. Once they're done taking enough lives, they'd go back and "suspend" the order.

Too many unity beggers on Nairaland

This one who half his state is in the hands of bandits is more concerned about the banning of national anthem

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-henceforth-no-more-nigerian-national-anthems-in-south-east-schools/amp

Nigeria is our country different scenes everyday

Those of you that like pressing your phone very well this is the time to use it and make money, let that phone also generate money, not just visiting social media!! If you want to make money through 500billion Affiliate marketing Registration is Free check my signature
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by omenkaLives(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

Too many unity beggers on Nairaland

This one who half his state is in the hands of bandits is more concerned about the banning of national anthem
Your children will eat the fruits of your labour, amen.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Interesting!

In 2023, Nigerians have the choice to either choose a united Nigeria by "handing" the presidency to an Igbo man.

Or

Ndi ala!
In reality there is statically more chances of you getting struck by lightning than any of the options you listed above ever coming to reality in 2023.
Imagine the entitlement mentality by saying they should hand the presidency to an Igbo man, all these kids are so detached from reality. For your information there are tribes/ethnic groups in this country that have never even produced a minister and you are here typing crap. The Hausa/Fulani, Youruba and Igbo are responsible for the situation the country finds itself in today and yet you lot sit and talk arrogantly like only you lot exist.
Banza!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by donleo92(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2022
the government is not doing anything about this? this is an ideology created by ipob into the younger generation which would be very bad for the future of Nigeria and oneness of the country.

Infact currently in the east an average child see a northerner as an enemy which is not meant to be so.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by tnerro1(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2022
These dot people want to separate and yet you are not carrying ur south south and south east people along, how u wan come do am. We will not be involved in this madness. Better come up with a better plan that also carries the Middle belt along. That’s the best way to leave this country .........fact
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by gidgiddy: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Your children will eat the fruits of your labour, amen.

Better that than to eat the fruits of Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen like the ones below did

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by EdwardRandy(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
You cannot run a country inside a country. The national anthem symbolizes the sovereignty of a country. Forcing people to stop it and sing a different thing is an assault on the nation's sovereignty and a declaration of war.
Mugu, and you think we are scared of war or don't know the implications of what we doing??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by CyberWolf: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2022
Animals.. I’m a full blooded Igbo but this IPOB animals should take several seats at the back abeg.. The carnage you idiots caused with ESN/Unknown gunmen is not yet over yet, you’ve started nonsense this New Year. Very soon, some animals will start killing kids in schools because they sing national anthem.. bunch of animals

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by blackpanda: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Interesting!

Or

Ndi ala!

You will get neither A nor B.
Igbos are not ready for their future. Keep playng games
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by omenkaLives(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

Better that than to eat the fruits of Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen like the ones below did
I just hope when you're done cannibalizing people's kids in the East, you wouldn't turn on yours out of hunger.

Find it difficult thinking a man with kids, clocking 47 could be as ignorant and hopelessly radicalized as you. The orientation you must have bequeathed on your innocent children would probably be a source of worry for their mother. Pathetic soul.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by EdwardRandy(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
nadisms:
I see people who do not reside in the east making noise online and saying all manner of things against IPOB.. I was born and raised here... And I will tell you that IPOb enjoys the support of almost everybody here even the children sef..

If you want to know the support base of IPOB enter communities and markets ,then you will understand...
Don't mind those fools, they want to be more catholic than the pope himself.

IPOB is a government in the east and they call the shots... Even our governors knows this..

This Biafra anthem would be implemented if they want...

Let people who doesnt live in the east continue making noise
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Nigerias will not vote an igbo man to be president to stop Igbos from killing Igbos.

Your comment is a very silly one to say the least. Of Okoros think they'd blackmail or threaten us into voting one of theirs, they've got another thing coming. With all the threats from Asari, Tompolo, Avengers, etc Nigerians still did what they desired. Ipob cant do shit. They'd only succeed in destroying the south east.
u are indirectly saying tha igbo do nt deserve an oppurtunity at the helm of affairs like others. there4 it is safe to say u are biased in judgmnt and dont have the overall intrest of d country at heart.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Broveens42(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2022
akdjr:
Not singing the national anthem will only make the federal government unleash their arsenal against your region (east) cos doing so is like fighting the sovereignty of Nigeria. If truly you all want Biafra as widely agitated, all Ibo across the country should shut down their business, resign from any government job, appointment or whatsoever and relocate to the east. I bet you the federal government will be left with no option than to call for the referendum and all these will be settle once and for all.

To serve our fatherland with love(really?) ...

Mr compatroit, you are so gullible not to see through the fake lyrics in the anthem
Shame!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Sunday2021: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Collinsaik:
Nigeria must do the needful by handing over presidency to ndigbo if they want to lay this agitation to rest once and for all. a stich in time saves nine. my two cent
then it is not democracy again. What you don't know is that Nigeria has already planned ahead of ipob.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by omenkaLives(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Collinsaik:
u are indirectly saying tha igbo do nt deserve an oppurtunity at the helm of affairs like others. there4 it is safe to say u are biased in judgmnt and dont have the overall intrest of d country at heart.
Very stupid interpretation of what I said.

If you're too dull to understand, let me make it simpler. I am saying I and other Nigerians won'tbe FORCED to vote an igbo man. We have FREEDOM OF CHOICE and this is a DEMOCRACY, so we would CHOOSE whom to vote as we please.

We won't vote an igbo man because Igbos are killing Igbos. We will vote whoever we want based on our individual preferences.

I hope you understand now?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by akdjr(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Make una comot go una east na and resign from any federal job make we see how una serious about the Biafra. National anthem isn't the way to if you truly ready.
Broveens42:

To serve our fatherland with love(really?) ...

Mr compatroit, you are so gullible not to see through the fake lyrics in the anthem
Shame!
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by NakwansaPolice: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
I just hope when you're done cannibalizing people's kids in the East, you wouldn't turn on yours out of hunger.

Find it difficult thinking a man with kids, clocking 47 could be as ignorant and hopelessly radicalized as you. The orientation you must have bequeathed on your innocent children would probably be a source of worry for their mother. Pathetic soul.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Mods I thought rule 2 forbids insulting a nairalander

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

so why do some people do this all over again and still get away with it?

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by NakwansaPolice: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by EdwardRandy(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Reflect7:

SO GET THE FU.C.K OUT. WHO IS STOPPING YOU?

YOUR LEADER REJECTED A 'BIAFRA' WITH IGBO STATES ALONE, SAYING YOU MUST HAVE THE OIL PRODUCING STATES OF THE SOUTH SOUTH.

YOU ARE THIEVES AND CRIMINALS WHO JUST WANT TO LOOT NIGERIA'S OIL RESERVES.

IF YOU WANT TO GO, GO WITH YOUR DAMN, LANDLOCKED IGBO SELVES AND LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE.

NOBODY WILL STOP YOU.

BUT NO. NIGERIA WILL NOT LET YOU SECEDE WITH THE SOUTH-SOUTH.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

FCKING THIEVES!!!

I rejected Biafra with 5 Igbos states alone - Kanu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/
You're an idiot.. I am from Igbuzo in delta state, your so called south-south and am a full blooded igbo man (Chinedu by name).. What happens to us who Nigeria carved into the south? What about the indigenous igbos who are carved into benue, rivers, kogi etc? You think we don't know our history??

The problem with learned fools like you is that you think igbo is just the 5 eastern states created by nigeria in the 70s/90s.. Mumu go and read your history and stop forming woke wen u know nothing.. SS was created to divide the old Eastern region after the civil war and we all know dat.

And for your info, there's mass oil deposits in imo, abia and anambra.. You can Google snd not argue blindly, though I already know u're a fool.

If you have chosen to forget your history, we igbos in SS will not and will certainly vote in favor of SE wen it's time for referendum.. Now Bleep off idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna / Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) / We Can’t Provide Information On Buhari’s Treatment – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.