Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools (24975 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by akdjr(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2022
If the national anthem is what you think make me gullible, then you will understand who is more gullible between me and one of your newly elected governor by the time his swearing in ceremony commence with the singing of Nigeria national anthem by your Southeast leaders�. author=Broveens42 post=109067287]

To serve our fatherland with love(really?) ...

Mr compatroit, you are so gullible not to see through the fake lyrics in the anthem
Shame!
[/quote]
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by gidgiddy: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
I just hope when you're done cannibalizing people's kids in the East, you wouldn't turn on yours out of hunger.

Find it difficult thinking a man with kids, clocking 47 could be as ignorant and hopelessly radicalized as you. The orientation you must have bequeathed on your innocent children would probably be a source of worry for their mother. Pathetic soul.

After seeing what Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen do in 'one Nigeria', it wasnt a hard decision to make

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Broveens42(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Do you love Nigeria?. Are you passionate about her anthem? grin
akdjr:
If the national anthem is what you think make me gullible, then you will understand who is more gullible between me and one of your newly elected governor by the time his swearing in ceremony commence with the singing of Nigeria national anthem by your Southeast leaders�. author=Broveens42 post=109067287]

To serve our fatherland with love(really?) ...

Mr compatroit, you are so gullible not to see through the fake lyrics in the anthem
Shame!
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by omenkaLives(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

After seeing what Boko haram, ISWAP and killer herdsmen do in 'one Nigeria', it wasnt a hard decision to make
And this is such a lovely picture to you which is why you're doing all you can to replicate same in the East. May your kids RIP the reward of your labour.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Only fools think they can impose unity by force.

Some fools who divorced their wives are insisting that biafrans must remain in nigeria

Marriage with their ex was negotiable, but they insist that this fake union called nijeriya is non negotiatiable. grin grin

BASTARDS rant all you like, Biafrans will leave someday. cheesy

See one of them here, hell anus.

As in the anus of hell cheesy

Ipob doesn’t speak for Igbos and can’t force disunity on us. Many Igbos want Nigeria for now.

They better stop all this nonsense talk or else...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Fazeman25(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Collinsaik:
Nigeria must do the needful by handing over presidency to ndigbo if they want to lay this agitation to rest once and for all. a stich in time saves nine. my two cent
Are u ordering Nigerians or what?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Bouncin(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2022
It's about to go down grin
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Sunday2021: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2022
toofit007:
be rest assured that every child in each school shall be singing Biafra anthem without compulsion, it is even the teachers in each schools that will be teaching the children the Biafra anthem while the parents shall continue the tutoring at home. IPOB owns Biafra land 100% although you may not agree with their methods, but I can assure you, there is nothing you can do about it. April this year is also the deadline for the rearing of Fulani cows throughout Biafra land dont forget oo. If you like, you can go ahead to disobey the directive at your own peril.
and Ipob will pay the salary of the teachers in those schools abi?
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Josh2fun: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Don't mislead the public , the oduduwa anthem sang after National anthem.
quote author=dignity33 post=109051556]The national Anthem of Biafra and global protest at Nigeria embassies worldwide make more sense than locking down business in South East. Please you guys should make the protest every Monday at every Nigeria embassies simultaneously until your leader Nnamdi kanu is release. The National Anthem of things is not bad by the way Oduduwa National Anthem and Yoruba language has being made compulsory in all the South West schools by their Governors. [/quote]
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Gazzy88(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Lol ! Cowardic unity beggar that can't imagine is miserable life without Igbo in Nigeria.. coward learn how to stand alone..
We dey our region you dey troop here. You're the damn chronic unity beggar, not us. You only want Biafra in theory but in practical, you're more Nigerian than other Nigerians. FORCEFULLY ask those few ibos who came home for Xmas not to return to their base but we all know they won't answer you cos y'all love Nigeria die. Practice what you preach, nyanmiri. You've been shouting chronic unity beggar for years now yet you keep spreading to the nooks and crannies of naija.

You're a BIG fool

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2022
AntiBMC:
Marriage is not by force. We must not stay together to thrive. We have given unity a chance for over a century and it's not working, let's also give division a chance and see what comes out of it.

Enough of the unity-begging and mindless killings. Separation is a must.

Nobody wants Igbos in Nigeria. They are a cancer. Your governors, senators, HoR and Assembly members should be your voice, let them sponsor Referendum on the floor of the national assembly. You people should tell and force them to do so. Make una go abeg.

We have had enough of your drugs smuggling soiling our name abroad.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Jemex003: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:

This 2022 go make sense ooo, Ipob can do whatever they want cuz it’s their choice and they should get ready to start paying the teachers in their states salary

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-henceforth-no-more-nigerian-national-anthems-in-south-east-schools/amp
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Sunday2021: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Collinsaik:

dont igbo deserve a stint at the presidency like other major ethnic groups in the country even if for just a single term of four years ?

we alk knw that ndigbo are disadvantaged in the nigeria political system of today and cannot help themselves to the presidency unless special concessions are intentionally made by all others to help help them to it in the spirit of brotherliness for the sake of unity, equity and peace..
you can not win people heart by threatening them,by insulting them, by disrespecting,by terrorism ETC you can only be voted if you lobby, show love to others, respect other people, stop encouraging crime and terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by akdjr(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2022
I love Nigeria even if things are not the way it should be. I strongly believe it is a phase in every developing countries. Go and read history and read about evolution in the great America you will understand better. Go and read history about south Africa you will understand better. I am not satisfied with the way things are going in this country but that won't deter my love for my country regardless.....even if you travel out of Nigeria today, you will still wanna come back to feel at home.
Broveens42:
Do you love Nigeria?. Are you passionate about her anthem? grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by od501: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2022
ablejesus26:
They should continue to decieve themselves and their brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals
Igboland has rejected their taliban movement already.
Any Governor who cannot secure his state from this ragtag militant sect should be made to resign
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.

Do you see how foolish you unity beggers are? How can a country that has over 50 million thugs, cultists, and Criminals survive the next 24 hours? Brazil has far lesser number of thugs and cultists and is a no go area, yet the region with this huge amount of thugs, Criminals, bla bla bla is still far better than yoour peaceful North.

If you still see this group as criminals and thugs, then I will love to one. Cos I have not seen a criminal organisation so proud and organised, accompanied with the best industry professionals. I also hear they are spread all over the world doing marvelously well for themselves in all industries.

And which of the Igbo people did you say have rejected IPOB? I dare u to go to any part of the East to say the same thing. I can clearly see your frustration in the IPOB resilience. And na that frustration go kee u Las Las.

I really want to be among these thugs. Really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by gidgiddy: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
And this is such a lovely picture to you which is why you're doing all you can to replicate same in the East. May your kids RIP the reward of your labour.

Yeah, you are so concerned about where it will be replicated but not too bothered about where it is already happening on a daily basis?

I laugh in Chinese
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Broveens42(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2022
akdjr:
I love Nigeria even if things are not the way it should be. I strongly believe it is a phase in every developing countries. Go and read history and read about evolution in the great America you will understand better. Go and read history about south Africa you will understand better. I am not satisfied with the way things are going in this country but that won't deter my love for my country regardless.....even if you travel out of Nigeria today, you will still wanna come back to feel at home.

I just asked a question and you mounted the pulpit to vomit a history you don't even understand.
Americans are Americans, south Africans are south Africans.

Now let's have a look at your contraption and why the only phase you would witness is only confusion and more policies to laugh at your gullibility.

-Northern protectorate, southern protectorate,
-Amalgamation
-renamed by Lord lugard's concubine
-north, east, west
- Nigeria with SW, SE, NE, NW, NC, SS
- Secular Nigeria with a religious law enshrined in it's criminal code
grin
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by ablejesus26(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2022
od501:

Do you see how foolish you unity beggers are? How can a country that has over 50 million thugs, cultists, and Criminals survive the next 24 hours? Brazil has far lesser number of thugs and cultists and is a no go area, yet the region with this huge amount of thugs, Criminals, bla bla bla is still far better than yoour peaceful North.

If you still see this group as criminals and thugs, then I will love to one. Cos I have not seen a criminal organisation so proud and organised, accompanied with the best industry professionals. I also hear they are spread all over the world doing marvelously well for themselves in all industries.

And which of the Igbo people did you say have rejected IPOB? [s]I dare u to go to any part of the East to say the same thing[/s]. I can clearly see your frustration in the IPOB resilience. And na that frustration go kee u Las Las.

I really want to be among these thugs. Really.

Hahaha �� rants of a pained brainwashed ipob miscreant
Where did you see unity begging in what you read?you are in severe pain�
The fact that you mentioned the north is a sure sign that you are pained to the soul �
Next line will be afonja
next will be bmc
It's a new year come up with something else möron��
The decision has been made already by Nwafors,we continue with what we have than encourage and support a brainwashed group of thugs, cultist and hardened criminals with their taliban wannabe agenda,
Idiotic fools like you dont sound Igbo at all
You sound like a typical terrorist.
The cancelled is why your occult ipob has and can never achieve anything in their fraud.
We say no to a movement that will put others who do not support their fraud in chain.
You hopelessly brainwashed hoodlum,I have always sensitize the younger ones around me on not allowing themselves be used as elements for self destruct by anyone be it ipob etc.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe movement.
Power they say belongs to the people,and the people who power belongs to have handed power to the Democratically elected govt in Igboland,that stands against your fraud occult ipob,what other rejection do you seek you dis useless móron��
You will die from that pain in your chest �

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Carlylepneuma: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Useless set of FOOOOOOLS u are still living on federal government allocations and u are here ranting no more national anthem in schools, who dt one help? Help ur people Deal with there water � crises instead of talking trash �. I don't understand hw u think ur shithole ipob will be actualize by using violence chaos destructions?
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Carlylepneuma: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Useless set of FOOOOOOLS u are still living on federal government allocations and u are here ranting no more national anthem in schools, who dt one help? Help ur people Deal with there water � crises instead of talking trash �. I don't understand hw u think ur shithole ipob will be actualize by using violence chaos destructions?
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Christlarry0147: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Just hoping Biafra Government will start paying the teachers that will teach the schools Biafra Anthem...
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by ShedrachU(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2022
AntiBMC:
Marriage is not by force. We must not stay together to thrive. We have given unity a chance for over a century and it's not working, let's also give division a chance and see what comes out of it.

Enough of the unity-begging and mindless killings. Separation is a must.

They way you guys equates this your Biafra nonsense with marriage is stale and has lost taste, you guys should rest.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

Where would they enforce this new order now?

The schools Igbos built or which one?
Anything about Ipob and Igbos give ypu erection but bandits and Boko news that come up on this forum on daily basis you get missing on them. Onye ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
The Cannibals have issued the threat. When they start killing those children found "violating" this, some scrawny little boneheads here would start screaming DSS.
I knew I would see nincomp**p like you on this thread. Anu ofia
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by ShedrachU(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2022
nadisms:
I see people who do not reside in the east making noise online and saying all manner of things against IPOB.. I was born and raised here... And I will tell you that IPOb enjoys the support of almost everybody here even the children sef..

If you want to know the support base of IPOB enter communities and markets ,then you will understand...

IPOB is a government in the east and they call the shots... Even our governors knows this..

This Biafra anthem would be implemented if they want...

Let people who doesnt live in the east continue making noise

Oga chill, you are not the only one in the South East.
Not everyone in the South East is in support of the Biafra movement.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by DemMannaScam: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2022
So why una dey fear referendum na?

jaxxy:

Ipob doesn’t speak for Igbos and can’t force disunity on us. Many Igbos want Nigeria for now.

They better stop all this nonsense talk or else...
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Coolgasman(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2022
Once Nigeria separates we are chasing all these Igbos that full Lagos away first. Then Fulanis and Hausa. Up Yoruba Nation
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by JustforMen: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
OfficialAwol:
Interesting!

In 2023, Nigerians have the choice to either choose a united Nigeria by "handing" the presidency to an Igbo man.

Or

Finally organize a referendum for Biafra.

It's either A or B. No middle to it.

Ndi ala!

Mtchew... This thinking is naive.
Who would give you presidency on a platter of gold because of cheap blackmail?
You use sense and strategy to get your way not empty threats.
Both of your options will surely be denied by people who have a better plan and there's nothing you can do.

Now IPOB will start terrorising and killing school proprietors because of this nonsensical national anthem issue.
You will see them victimizing fellow Igbo children and chasing them from schools.

When you allow the least enlightened and the. Naive in your population to be your leaders then you get this type of obviously foolish decisions.
How can you drink poison and hope that your enemy will die?
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by LILTJAY: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2022
One nigeria nor be by force ooh cool
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by jaxxy(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2022
DemMannaScam:
So why una dey fear referendum na?

So u think with referendum Igbos will now handover their destiny to some bunch of illiterates, touts and desperados?
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by matm: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2022
Ipob should leave children and teachers whose reward is in heaven alone.
Any crime against children will not be taken by the world countries.School authorities are mere servants who receive order from above for a paltry monthly salary.
Leave the school system alone.You can talk to the ministry of education whose order they obey and not the school children and teachers
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Legendforte: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Putindbutt:
Very good, these fools want to start what they can't finish. I will willingly join the Nigerian Army to finish off as many as possible.
RANTING OF A BRAINLESS WEAKLING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.