Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools (24969 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by AntiBMC(m): 2:54am On Jan 05, 2022
nanzozo:
HELLO CHEST BEATER���

Hello chest beater notification cheesy

Uncle discovery channel.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Yes oh! that is their tried and tested formula. IPOB leadership issues threats and orders and orders are enforced by killings and violence, but when the enforcement cause outrage IPOB would deny being responsible. angry angry
There would say it's DSS impersonating them to discredit them and spoil their image undecided

As if DSS has no other work to be doing than spoil IPOB image for IPOB supporters .
omenkaLives:
The Cannibals have issued the threat. When they start killing those children found "violating" this, some scrawny little boneheads here would start screaming DSS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by akdjr(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
What I am saying in essence is that all these challenges which include but not limited to oppression, marginalization, rigging of elections, power, roads one sided appointment and many others things that we are not comfortable with in this country will also end some day. That is what I mean by phase. If you think I don't know history of the evolution of the countries I reference above, you can go and question my degree and possibly write that it should be withdraw from me or I challenge you to a live debate on historical event that lead to liberation in those countries. As for the religious aspect you mentioned, you would have been silent if what is enshrined in the criminal code favours your religion cos it's obvious you're either a member of one of the two major foreign religion that was used to subjugate humanity. (That is a story for another day according to my egbon @Jimi Disu). But if I advocate that IFA religion criminal code should be used in our country criminal code you will start by calling me names or being fetish cos am not a member of your religion. One love bro!
Broveens42:

I just asked a question and you mounted the pulpit to vomit a history you don't even understand.
Americans are Americans, south Africans are south Africans.

Now let's have a look at your contraption and why the only phase you would witness is only confusion and more policies to laugh at your gullibility.

-Northern protectorate, southern protectorate,
-Amalgamation
-renamed by Lord lugard's concubine
-north, east, west
- Nigeria with SW, SE, NE, NW, NC, SS
- Secular Nigeria with a religious law enshrined in it's criminal code
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Wike Moves Against Atiku, Saraki, Courts Five Governors / Fresh Crisis Looms In PDP Over Tinubu’s Cabinet / Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.