Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools (24980 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Tomek09(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
gidgiddy:

They dint need to enforce it, people will naturally obey. Outsiders may see IPOB as a terrorist group but people in the east do not
✔️✔️✔️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Tomek09(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Okay, Should Arewa and Oduduwa people also impose their regional anthems in all schools?
Who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by AntiBMC(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Reflect7:

SO GET THE FU.C.K OUT. WHO IS STOPPING YOU?

YOUR LEADER REJECTED A 'BIAFRA' WITH IGBO STATES ALONE, SAYING YOU MUST HAVE THE OIL PRODUCING STATES OF THE SOUTH SOUTH.

YOU ARE THIEVES AND CRIMINALS WHO JUST WANT TO LOOT NIGERIA'S OIL RESERVES.

IF YOU WANT TO GO, GO WITH YOUR DAMN, LANDLOCKED IGBO SELVES AND LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE.

NOBODY WILL STOP YOU.

BUT NO. NIGERIA WILL NOT LET YOU SECEDE WITH THE SOUTH-SOUTH.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

FCKING THIEVES!!!

I rejected Biafra with 5 Igbos states alone - Kanu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/

So in ur d@ft mind, I'd read trash coming from a cankerworm...with a brain d size of one piece of an atom, broken into 1000 pieces? Lol, mvmu.

Keep weeping on my mention you half-rotted leech, ur tears gives me satisfaction.

I'm done replying ur trash...you best believe i won't be reading it as usual. But feel free to keep wailing on my mention... there's enough room for bitter tears from magg0ts.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Reflect7: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
AntiBMC:

So in ur d@ft mind, I'd read trash coming from a cankerworm...with a brain d size of one piece of an atom, broken into 1000 pieces? Lol, mvmu.

Keep weeping on my mention you half-rotted leech, ur tears gives me satisfaction.

I'm done replying ur trash...you best believe i won't be reading it as usual. But feel free to keep wailing on my mention... there's enough room for bitter tears from magg0ts.

Grammar speaker. I don't mince words with you narcissistic Igbo bastards.

You want to secede, GO!

You want to go with the South-South, Benue and other non-Igbo states? We will ANNIHILATE you.

End of story.

NOW FCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SPARE PARTS SHOPS, ILLITERATES.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Banmeallday: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
The illiterates/irresponsible People of Biafra.

A group of people that have not attracted a single development to their region except killing and destruction..

For their minds, they have made an order.. So non indigenes would also be following them singing Biafra Anthem.. May be same should be applied across the regions

Ajoka set of people

SHARRAP, where are your own investments.... If there were investments and equality do you think there is need for Biafra or Oduduwa...
Do you think Boko Haram would enjoy support if the youths had jobs and nice malls to go and shop with girlfriends?

Enjoy singing your anthem in the White mans language, after all that is what NIGGERS do....

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by nadisms: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by nadisms: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Who has watched Fr Mbaka's 31stDecember Night Adoration crusade(cross over)

If you havent, go and do so

You will see the joy of over thousands of congregants when he wanted to pray for nnamdi kanu...

That joy and energy are what you see in the face of igbos who resides in the east whenever they mention that name..

Nnamdi kanu is no longer a human being or an ordinary freedom fighter,rather he is seen as a god in the east..

Even the DSS who resides in the east knows this ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by oyatz(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Collinsaik:
Nigeria must do the needful by handing over presidency to ndigbo if they want to lay this agitation to rest once and for all. a stich in time saves nine. my two cent

This threat and blackmail can NOT work sir, it will only cause avoidable violence in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by toofit007: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
CannibalTorment:
When a mad man started attacking sane people, it is time he is chained and restricted

If Igbos agree that their children should be threatened and attack by some mad dogs that are not in the country and their own children are been fed well outside the country, it is their choice,

I guess IPOB and ESN cannibals and miscreants will lay siege to schools and attack those children singing the national anthem, we will see it it goes.
be rest assured that every child in each school shall be singing Biafra anthem without compulsion, it is even the teachers in each schools that will be teaching the children the Biafra anthem while the parents shall continue the tutoring at home. IPOB owns Biafra land 100% although you may not agree with their methods, but I can assure you, there is nothing you can do about it. April this year is also the deadline for the rearing of Fulani cows throughout Biafra land dont forget oo. If you like, you can go ahead to disobey the directive at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Totilopussylick(m): 1:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Ipob is now a joke of the day cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Trumann: 2:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Fejoku:

You will die in your first operation.

He will die on top of your mother.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Trumann: 2:46am On Jan 04, 2022
Tomek09:

Who cares?

The Igbo traders in Northern markets care.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Trumann: 2:49am On Jan 04, 2022
toofit007:
be rest assured that every child in each school shall be singing Biafra anthem without compulsion, it is even the teachers in each schools that will be teaching the children the Biafra anthem while the parents shall continue the tutoring at home. IPOB owns Biafra land 100% although you may not agree with their methods, but I can assure you, there is nothing you can do about it. April this year is also the deadline for the rearing of Fulani cows throughout Biafra land dont forget oo. If you like, you can go ahead to disobey the directive at your own peril.

If you want to kill your fellow Igbos, that is your problem. If you destroy other people's property in your land, your brothers in other people's lands will also suffer the same fate. By the time your plazas, trucks and warehouses start going up in flames, you fools will start using your brains.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Idiko1: 3:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Pakute:

What Awolowo saw sitting down 60 years ago, your forefathers led by Azikiwe couldn't see it while climbing the tallest building in Alaigbo.. We die here.

Ranting of an ant.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Tingotoe: 3:35am On Jan 04, 2022
gidgiddy:
I dont even remember how to sing the Nigerian national anthem and neither do my children
You and your kids are inconsequential in the Nigerian scheme of things. Your Biafra remains a mirage your kids will never see

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Idiko1: 3:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Tingotoe:
You and your kids are inconsequential in the Nigerian scheme of things. Your Biafra remains a mirage your kids will never see

Why are you so moronically twisted because certain people are agitating for self-determination? You sound so scared to stand alone. I guess nation building does not include stiffs.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Tingotoe: 3:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Idiko1:

Why are you so moronically twisted because certain people are agitating for self-determination? You sound so scared to stand alone. I guess nation building does not include stiffs.
Self determination using terrorism as a means will be treated like the terrorism it is and be ruthlessly crushed

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by helinues: 4:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Banmeallday:

SHARRAP, where are your own investments.... If there were investments and equality do you think there is need for Biafra or Oduduwa...
Do you think Boko Haram would enjoy support if the youths had jobs and nice malls to go and shop with girlfriends?

Enjoy singing your anthem in the White mans language, after all that is what NIGGERS do....

Yet your region is the most developed region in Nigeria.. Abi no be so?

Confusion raised to power 15

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by NoFucksToGive: 4:35am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

Yet your region is the most developed region in Nigeria.. Abi no be so?

Confusion raised to power 15

Seun mukina2 oam4j

Rule 2 insulting members tribe
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 04, 2022
oyatz:

This threat and blackmail can NOT work sir, it will only cause avoidable violence in Igboland.

dont igbo deserve a stint at the presidency like other major ethnic groups in the country even if for just a single term of four years ?

we alk knw that ndigbo are disadvantaged in the nigeria political system of today and cannot help themselves to the presidency unless special concessions are intentionally made by all others to help help them to it in the spirit of brotherliness for the sake of unity, equity and peace..
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools by helinues: 4:37am On Jan 04, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Seun mukina2 oam4j

Rule 2 insulting members tribe

Mods should ban you instead for breaking rule 1.

Well,you already invited them sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Customs Subjecting Igbo Travellers To Hardship" – Peter Obi / Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna / Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.