Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me (4850 Views)

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend’s Father Rejected Their Union For Wearing Trousers / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by siofra(f): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hi cry

I'm writing this with sadness in my heart. On new year's day I went to my 10th boyfriend's house for new year's dinner. So my boyfriend was asked to pray before we start eating.

He prayed and prayed well (very good boy, husband material 1 million yards) then it was time to say AMEN. But I did not say AMEN, as a true feminazi, I said AWOMEN. His father said pardon and asked to repeat what I said. I said it loud and clear, smiling widely AWOMEN.

Throughout the meal he was looking at me funny but I didn't think much about it, until today my boyfriend said we shouldn't be seeing each other like before because his father thinks I'm a feminist.

Nairalanders, what do I do? I'm so confused. I love this boy cry

Do I fight for him? Should I let him go?

2 Likes

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Ynix(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:
Hi cry

I'm writing this with sadness in my heart. On new year's day I went to my 10th boyfriend's house for new year's dinner. So my boyfriend was asked to pray before we start eating.

He prayed and prayed well (very good boy, husband material 1 million yards) then it was time to say AMEN. But I did not say AMEN, as a true feminazi, I said AWOMEN. His father said pardon and asked to repeat what I said. I said it loud and clear, smiling widely AWOMEN.

Throughout the meal he was looking at me funny but I didn't think much about it, until today my boyfriend said we shouldn't be seeing each other like before because his father thinks I'm a feminist.

You are already fired, Lady over to the next recruiter grin

5 Likes

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by sirp9898(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Is it a joke or what For you to boldly said that in front of your new family to be

4 Likes

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by house10s: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:
Hi cry

dey joke dry

15 Likes

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Nwachi22(f): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:
Hi cry

Apologize to your boyfriend and his family. Tell them that the AWOMAN was a slip of tongue grin .

1 Like

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by siofra(f): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
sirp9898:
Is it a joke or what For you to boldly said that in front of your new family to be

That's who I am. Am I supposed to hide myself until after marriage then I show my true colours
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by siofra(f): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nwachi22:

Apologize to your boyfriend and his family. Tell them that the AWOMAN was a slip of tongue grin .

I don't know. I have 22 other boyfriends. But this one was one of my favourite sha. Maybe I'll do that. Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by sirp9898(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:

That's who I am. Am I supposed to hide myself until after marriage then I show my true colours
Then they look at you a naughty girl and unfit to be a wife material
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by siofra(f): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
house10s:
dey joke dry

Oya tell your wet joke make we laugh undecided

Wait, do you think this is a joke This is my life angry
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by CreepyBlackpool: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:

Never hide your true self for anyone.

The right person and family that will love the true you and your 'Awomen" will come eventually.

Maybe not before you clock 50 sha

3 Likes

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by siofra(f): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:

Never hide your true self for anyone.

The right person and family that will love the true you and your 'Awomen" will come eventually.

Maybe not before you clock 50 sha

grin grin grin

Okay sir.
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Stargurl20(f): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lol
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Ezehillary(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
meth after you na you
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Ezehillary(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Your 10th boy friend wow you must be olosho can i have your number
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Totilopussylick(m): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Ezehillary:
you want to chop and clean mouth � cheesy.

Mission unpossible cheesy grin grin

If you correct my spelling, your a naughty madafucka tongue
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Totilopussylick(m): 1:15am On Jan 04, 2022
May what you wish for, come to pass in Jesus name cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by candygist: 1:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Start looking for a lesbian partner to get married with.
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Map1(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2022
siofra:
Hi cry

Nairalanders, what do I do? I'm so confused. I love this boy :'

shilloh 2022 await you
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Maxxim: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2022
So feminist are also trained at lieing
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2022
siofra:

Oya tell your wet joke make we laugh undecided

Wait, do you think this is a joke This is my life angry

So u went to ur bf’s house and said AWOMEN?

What the benefits of being a feminazi? Nothing! undecided

Complete waste of time and energy. Lol
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by OneCorner: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Is this siofra girl abi na man dey whine is ni

I swear u don dey reason us local with diz ur Concocted senseless fiction
Do we look stupid to you?

No be only awomen, na achildren
Thunder fire u and ur fake story

2 Likes

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by siofra(f): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Ezehillary:

Noooooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by siofra(f): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
May what you wish for, come to pass in Jesus name cheesy cheesy cheesy

AWOMEN cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by siofra(f): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2022
OneCorner:
Is this siofra girl abi na man dey whine is ni

I swear u don dey reason us local with diz ur Concocted senseless fiction
Do we look stupid to you?

No be only awomen, na achildren
Thunder fire u and ur fake story

grin grin grin

Please respect my story. It is real!!
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by ThEGodFaThEr110: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Your problem is spiritual and as such you need to attend a good bible believing church where exorcism will be carried out on you. You're troubled by not just a demon but leagues of demons. Your case is worrisome because it will take serious prayers and fastings to rid you off the demons that torments you. Take my advice with a pinch of salt at your perile.

1 Like

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Nicepoker(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
siofra:
Hi cry

[/s]
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by RedPiller(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2022
The father has a name similar to mine.

RedPiller

1 Like

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by cyborg44: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2022
Damn u re jobless. Pm I have a job for u
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by akaahs(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2022
U are now free to move to the 11th boyfriend
Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by Torosk1(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2022
So what should we do now

Re: See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me by KingMack(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2022
So op wan dey use buccaneer cappins abi..Dem dey come for you undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Letters / Photo Of The Day / This Wedding Of These Young Stars, 17 & 18 Will Make You Jealous (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.