Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? (5671 Views)

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Do I Cope With This Heartbreak (Please Advise Me) / How Do I Cope With This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
So I met Cynthia immediately we resumed from covid 19 break. We started as friends before the feelings set in. I made my intentions known to her. We usually called each other, but she stopped calling the moment I revealed my feelings to her. I was the only one doing the calls, the texting, we chatted everyday.

She said she doesn't like guys that take alcohol and I stopped. I started attending fellowship because of her, I was visiting hostel always because of her, I joined school politics because of her, I stopped keeping late night because of her. Everything she wanted I was doing, I bought her stuffs too.

The problem was that she wanted friendship and I wanted relationship. I was ready to accept her terms and conditions, like no sex, no visiting. I did all her assignments for her, I gave her tutorials,past questions, even mark her script with sentiment.

I realized how foolish I was trying to love someone that doesn't love me but was only interested in using me. I stopped calling and doing those things for her. One month after she started dating my coursemate. I was hurt but I moved on.

Today, after everything, this wicked girl sent me a message on WhatsApp, asking for my help regarding her project. She said she needs me to give her project topics and guide her. Then I am wondering how some people can be this wicked and heartless.

Although she denied dating my coursemate, she said she doesn't have the ability to love, that was her excuse of not accepting to date me and she said she is not dating my coursemate either, but what guts made her think that I will help her after the treatment I got from her for eight months?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by garriAndsugar: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
She made you be a better person..

You're just angry because you no chop her..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by luvyaself95(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Welcome to the simphood grin

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Ynix(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:
So I met Cynthia immediately we resumed from covid 19 break. We started as friends before the feelings set in. I made my intentions known to her. We usually called each other, but she stopped calling the moment I revealed my feelings to her. I was the only one doing the calls, the texting, we chatted everyday.

She said she doesn't like guys that take alcohol and I stopped. I started attending fellowship because of her, I was visiting hostel always because of her, I joined school politics because of her, I stopped keeping late night because of her. Everything she wanted I was doing, I bought her stuffs too.

The problem was that she wanted friendship and I wanted relationship. I was ready to accept her terms and conditions, like no sex, no visiting. I did all her assignments for her, I gave her tutorials,past questions, even mark her script with sentiment.

I realized how foolish I was trying to love someone that doesn't love me but was only interested in using me. I stopped calling and doing those things for her. One month after she started dating my coursemate. I was hurt but I moved on.

Today, after everything, this wicked girl sent me a message on WhatsApp, asking for my help regarding her project. She said she needs me to give her project topics and guide her. Then I am wondering how some people can be this wicked and heartless.

Although she denied dating my coursemate, she said she doesn't have the ability to love, that was her excuse of not accepting to date me and she said she is not dating my coursemate either, but what guts made her think that I will help her after the treatment I got from her for eight months?

Brother you need to be born again. Everything is not about sex.
Your investment for her now may be for years from now when you are in the labour market.
If I were you, I will do more of that for different ladies and guys, you can't tell where the doors will open from

21 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by CreepyBlackpool: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:

Nawao.

The number of Simps we're seeing these days is becoming quite alarming.

Hopefully you've learnt your lesson, doesn't quite look like you have, but for your sake, I do hope you have

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by hslbroker2(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:

If u have the the ability to help her, help her without attaching any emotion to it, do your own for God, but don't add any feeling or emotion to it do your own for God, the devil is really using women this days to fall many choosing men, so beware and observe the kind of woman u move with, majority of them are devil incarnate, looking for who to devour, May our journey this year be guide by God in Jesus, the number of men that will die in the hands of women this year is uncountable, may us never be among those men in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by slickycee: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
OP you're dealing with a highly manipulative person.
Maybe even a narcissist.

If you tell someone you want a relationship but they want otherwise.
You demand love and they give you excuses

And yet this person still wants you around!!!
My dear you're just being used and manipulated and once your usefulness in the person lives ceases , so their attention and affection..
But narcissist never discard their victim's, they would always keep them around incase they need a favor.

OP your guts isn't deceiving you,
You've been played and avoid her like a plague.

If you must give her project topic, ask her to pay , if she can't pay let her find someone else .
You're not the only person in the world .

I advise you to flee from her and reject any form of friendship or association with someone like that.
Or else she would just keep milking and draining anything iota of love left in you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by siofra(f): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Is it that Nigerian guys don't know anything like self-respect or dignity

No wonder the redpill easily deceives them into hating women undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Das1mama: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Brother u should thank God she made her intentions known to u, bliv me when i say for almost 4yrs now and still counting that the mother of my son who was just 6yrs old then left us with the mindset of going for a week interview at lagos at business was not booming as it used to be...... Up till now am still very much hurt and disappointed because this is a lady i gave vividly all myself to because right from my childhood days have never wished my enemy a polygamous home because of d war and battle because am from a polygamous home so i never wished it for my own children, ever since i despised women to the extent that i see them as enemy and locked my heart never to love again........ U are lucky u haven't married her yet or have kids for u, so hard to let go because d kids are the bond between you guys...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by yomi007k(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Guy, charge her for the services you render.

It is not wickedness but business. She would do the same.

You guys are not friends but acquaintances.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
Op,if you're to ever consider helping her, please charge her for it undecided. You ain't no mugu,nor an alternative....

The general truth/fact is that Women don't like kind guys with genuine reasons.......I've been a victim of it once,tho I'm still trying to heal from it..........For once,I realized how weak I'm..............But man just gat to move on.......I equally wished her well,and moved on with my life......Tho she's been calling and texting but guyman don pass that stage already.....

"In all your doings, don't ever be an option to anyone"

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by richmond500: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
garriAndsugar:

a very harsh truth

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Smartb0y: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:
Is that Nigerian guys don't know anything like self-respect or dignity

Why are you always on about TRP angry
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by yungz: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2022

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Smartb0y: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:
Is that Nigerian guys don't know anything like self-respect or dignity

Why are you always on about TRP
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tell her point blank that you can't do it for her. Since she claims she doesn't have the ability to love, tell her you also don't have the ability to render such help to her.

She doesn't love you one bit. She feels since you have a soft spot for her she can use you anyhow. Let her Know you are not a fool for love.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Respect her feelings and don't see her reasons not to accept you as hate or anything...
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Sundaycomputer: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Are you for real, brother u dey try
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by yungz: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Nicepoker(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Give her your terms and conditions too.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Mophor: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Issokay!!!

But by now, u must have CUM back to your senses
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by chinonyinye: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:

Please tell her you charge people to help with project. Insist she pays please and don't be a mumu. Don't sleep with her oo but collect your money complete.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by makavellidon: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Op dont act like simp, you move those girl are not worth the trouble
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by makavellidon: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ynix:

Your investment for her now may be for years from now when you are in the labour market.
If I were you, I will do more of that for different ladies and guys, you can't tell where the doors will open from
no be door na gate you want kill the poor boy, Guy dont mind him.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
slickycee:
OP you're dealing with a highly manipulative person.
Maybe even a narcissist.

If you tell someone you want a relationship but they want otherwise.
You demand love and they give you excuses

And yet this person still wants you around!!!
My dear you're just being used and manipulated and once your usefulness in the person lives ceases , so their attention and affection..
But narcissist never discard their victim's, they would always keep them around incase they need a favor.

OP your guts isn't deceiving you,
You've been played and avoid her like a plague.

If you must give her project topic, ask her to pay , if she can't pay let her find someone else .
You're not the only person in the world .

I advise you to flee from her and reject any form of friendship or association with someone like that.
Or else she would just keep milking and draining anything iota of love left in you

I am really impressed with your enthralling advice. You understood my write up and responded accordingly. Thanks for this, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ynix:

I am not interested in her doors opening for me. She wanted friendship I offered her the friendship and she was bent on using me, and all you are saying is everything not about sex. Read and understand again.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
garriAndsugar:

You got it wrong, when she wanted friendship I gave her the friendship but she was only interested in using me. Someone that calls you everyday stopped calling and you never care to call him until four months later you called him because you need his help. Is that your definition of friendship?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:

Nawao.

The number of Simps we're seeing these days is becoming quite alarming.

Hopefully you've learnt your lesson, doesn't quite look like you have, but for your sake, I do hope you have

I have learnt my lesson bro.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Das1mama:
Brother u should thank God she made her intentions known to u, bliv me when i say for almost 4yrs now and still counting that the mother of my son who was just 6yrs old then left us with the mindset of going for a week interview at lagos at business was not booming as it used to be...... Up till now am still very much hurt and disappointed because this is a lady i gave vividly all myself to because right from my childhood days have never wished my enemy a polygamous home because of d war and battle because am from a polygamous home so i never wished it for my own children, ever since i despised women to the extent that i see them as enemy and locked my heart never to love again........ U are lucky u haven't married her yet or have kids for u, so hard to let go because d kids are the bond between you guys...

Sorry about your experience bro.
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Demigod22: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,if you're to ever consider helping her, please charge her for it undecided. You ain't no mugu,nor an alternative....

The general truth/fact is that Women don't like kind guys with genuine reasons.......I've been a victim of it once,tho I'm still trying to heal from it..........For once,I realized how weak I'm..............But man just gat to move on.......I equally wished her well,and moved on with my life......Tho she's been calling and texting but guyman don pass that stage already.....

"In all your doings, don't ever be an option to anyone"

You are very right. Thanks
Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by candygist: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:

Weak nigga. You are too weak emotionally. You are acting like a lady and she’s playing her game well. You are a woman in a man’s body….. Simp.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? by Truvelisback(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Demigod22:

If Cynthia is her real name, then just forget her. Cynthias are rarely straight foward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The ₦400 Dress I Bought For Her / The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.